Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,531 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? (7569 Views)

“Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches / Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help / How To Chyke A Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 20, 2018
yeyerolling:
this one look lik person wey fit gym
she fit dey do small exercise like stretching or yoga and op go dey buy her Chinese tea. There are ways wey babes dey take maintain themselvescheesy.
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 4:17pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
no for real if a guy loves and adores u he wont cheat. Those men wey u dey see dey carry women upandan and dey use polygamy to justify their actions dem no love their love.a man wey love im woman will never go about messing with other women. Hmm that ur Friend wey attend auchi poly don really school u on how to greet in etsako languagecheesy. Naimgbia oocheesy.
But some men are something else lefu even if you do all the do for them they will still cheat sadthat's why I'm scared of relationship because we only have bleep boys around and I don't want to fall victim biko I dey fear men una too get bad mind cheesy nor mind me my friend teach me so many bad things from edo cheesy lalebgwe cheesy cheesy lefulefu o'meme cheesy
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by EzendiEgo1: 4:30pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Shut up twoclowns come carry him away
you are so disrespectful biacan

3 Likes

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 4:35pm On May 20, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
you are so disrespectful biacan
Disrespectful in what ways sad
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by EzendiEgo1: 4:41pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Disrespectful in what ways sad
I have know Oga Lefulefu for a very long time.
for you to say shut up to him is very disrespectful, he is not your mate biacan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by NeeKlaus: 5:22pm On May 20, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

remove Gala from wrapper first then u can now review this post again!

LOL. Bro, one man's Kilishi is another man's Shawarma.
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by ekanDamie: 5:40pm On May 20, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

papi, which browser una dey take see the laps? I only see knees oh.

which kain infrared eyes una Don get oh.

solstar come teach me how to switch to infrared biko
U dont have insight ni.
Those who know know just by seeing d knees
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2018
ekanDamie:
U dont have insight ni. Those who know know just by seeing d knees

lolz, I need this deep insight. how do I get it abeg
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by jarrot(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2018
Bro take her swimming then you will find what you are looking for
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2018
ekanDamie:

U dont have insight ni.
Those who know know just by seeing d knees

do not judge a book by its cover

do not judge a lap by its knees.

I have seen a well packaged knee that when the wrapper was removed and all packaging removed, my brother...... the beef inside the gala was not only rotten, it had expired and wasn't even enough.

since then, I decided to test Evey spirit.
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:10pm On May 20, 2018
jarrot:
Bro take her swimming then you will find what you are looking for

lolz, u mean I'll find d the stretch marks?

those long, wide, wavy discolored stretch marks?

ewwwwwww, that's exactly what I look out for.... to say either NO or MAYBE.

MAYBE...... if she has something else to offer, something valuable other than looks and packaging
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by jarrot(m): 6:34pm On May 20, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

lolz, u mean I'll find d the stretch marks?

those long, wide, wavy discolored stretch marks?

ewwwwwww, that's exactly what I look out for.... to say either NO or MAYBE.

MAYBE...... if she has something else to offer, something valuable other than looks and packaging

you already got the answer you seek bro .
but beauty lies in character!
if she has a good character then tie the knot
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by nello111: 6:48pm On May 20, 2018
jumia last price promo is here. need to order something anywhere in Nigeria? call or whatsapp 0 8 0 2 2 9 1 3 3 6 2. jumia agent nelson. i would help reduce the shipping costs too!
here is a nice phone you can get:
Oukitel c8. Specs:
* 2gb ram
* 16gb rom
* Fingerprint enabled
* Camera: 13mp back 5mp front
* battery capacity: 3000mah with quick charge enabled
* display size :5.5
* price: 24,900
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! call or whatsapp me NOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA JUMIA WILL GET TO YOU

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by J0hnTrevolt(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2018
She's short
The Christian mother hand Is already there.
Big legs quite a turn off.
small bobbi

You might say I'm hating, far from it bro.

Ur girl is NOT preety.
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Rrapist: 8:14pm On May 20, 2018
yeyerolling:
this one look lik person wey fit gym
dem dey write people wey fit gym for their had?
No wonder ur moniker start with yeye.
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Oyindidi(f): 8:15pm On May 20, 2018
Christian mother's hand
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by TheInsignia: 8:16pm On May 20, 2018
Everything changes after the first or second child!
Love the woman inside her......and you will forever grateful to the Almighty God! kiss

1 Like

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 20, 2018
Why so much make up though, looks so unnatural
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 8:32pm On May 20, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
I have know Oga Lefulefu for a very long time.
for you to say shut up to him is very disrespectful, he is not your mate biacan
Lefu is like an uncle to me he always puts me in order anytime I went out of the way.....thanks though but I never meant it smiley
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by EzendiEgo1: 8:36pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Lefu is like an uncle to me he always puts me in order anytime I went out of the way.....thanks though but I never meant it smiley
you are welcome my princess.

You be igbo

1 Like

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Josh64(m): 8:37pm On May 20, 2018
She is a 6 at best! Guys on this forum are really sex starved o!
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 8:39pm On May 20, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
you are welcome my princess.
You be igbo
Kedu maka olu cool
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by EzendiEgo1: 8:41pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Kedu maka olu cool
O Di mma nne

I will love to know you aside Nl

1 Like

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 8:44pm On May 20, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
O Di mma nne
I will love to know you aside Nl
You already know me well cheesy
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by EzendiEgo1: 8:50pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
You already know me well cheesy
how bae

I.love your name biacan and anybody that answer that name is always beautiful.

check General Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu wife

Oga Lefulefu hope what I said is correct fact

1 Like

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 8:53pm On May 20, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
how bae

She's such a beautiful lady still don't know the words ojukwu use on her that made her agree to marry him cheesy
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by EzendiEgo1: 8:57pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
She's such a beautiful lady still don't know the words ojukwu use on her that made her agree to marry him cheesy
my sister na love and the urge to be a hero wife

That's why am seeking your hand in love

1 Like

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 20, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
how bae

no mind biacan cheesy.sometimes she dey yarn anyhow.all she needs is a good smack on bumbum by her boyfriend cheesy
na cool babe.all wetin she yarn no be out of malice.eh anything u yarn is always correct na cheesy..since u be my guy.
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Oyindidi(f): 8:59pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:

no mind biacan cheesy.sometimes she dey yarn anyhow.all she needs is a good smack on bumbum by her boyfriend cheesy
na cool babe.all wetin she yarn no be out of malice.eh anything u yarn is always correct na cheesy..since u be my guy.
Oga Lefu
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by EzendiEgo1: 9:00pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:

she is afraid to be in relationship.

but I will try remove that fear from her

biacan trust me

1 Like

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
haba! shocked ojukwu wey be legend in the eastern region tell me which babe no go gree for am.i am sure bianca was more than flattered wen the great ikemba asked her out.
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 20, 2018
She looks very good, just a bit too light skinned for my personal taste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. / My Boyfriend Doesnt Treat Me Like His Girlfriend? / Why Sex Smells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.