Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? (7589 Views)

“Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches / Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help / How To Chyke A Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 9:05pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:

haba! shocked ojukwu wey be legend in the eastern region tell me which babe no go gree for am.i am sure bianca was more than flattered wen the great ikemba asked her out.
I personally won't fall for him...... I just don't like military personnel I dislike them with passion cheesy
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 20, 2018
She’s fine please leave her body alone abeg.

1 Like

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
Oga Lefu
oyin oyin wink
long time cheesy

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 9:07pm On May 20, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
my sister na love and the urge to be a hero wife

That's why am seeking your hand in love
She was beautiful and can get any man of her choice with her beauty..... maybe it was a family marriage cheesy
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by EzendiEgo1: 9:09pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
She was beautiful and can get any man of her choice with her beauty..... maybe it was a family marriage cheesy
family marriage ni

what are you trying to make of General Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu

1 Like

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
I personally won't fall for him...... I just don't like military personnel I dislike them with passion cheesy
na waoh.. Are u not a beards lover.the man be dey carry bear bear for face na. Even if u no like im other qualities u suppose fall for im beards.
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Diamond23(f): 9:15pm On May 20, 2018
She z beautifully gorgeous, everything in der right places
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 9:15pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
na waoh.. Are u not a beards lover.the man be dey carry bear bear for face na. Even if u no like im other qualities u suppose fall for im beards.
I just don't like military men I dislike everything that has to do with them cheesy
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 9:17pm On May 20, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
family marriage ni

what are you trying to make of General Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu
Ah ah what are you trying to say sad please you can read my comment I didn't say anything bad on them biko sad

1 Like

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:18pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
I just don't like military men I dislike everything that has to do with them cheesy
my woman my everything

You sound joyful and happy today, what's your secret
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
soldier men wey many babes dey die to datecheesy. I no jus understand u oocheesy.
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 20, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
she is afraid to be in relationship.

but I will try remove that fear from her

biacan trust me
just toast her well make she fall for ucheesy. She likes men that can cook thoughcheesy. Talking of cooking wey BiggerBossAmani?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 9:25pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
soldier men wey many babes dey die to datecheesy. I no jus understand u oocheesy.
Soldier men wey no dey bath cheesy cheesy I just hate men on uniform be soldier or police cheesy my course mate was a soldier her name is Roda she's currently in enugu but out communication is not the same ever since she became a soldier only hi dey join us cheesy cheesy
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 9:29pm On May 20, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
my woman my everything

You sound joyful and happy today, what's your secret
Amani where have you been shocked
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Oyindidi(f): 9:34pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:

oyin oyin wink
long time cheesy
I dey my brother. How you dey?
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 9:35pm On May 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
lipsrsealed
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Soldier men wey no dey bath cheesy cheesy I just hate men on uniform be soldier or police cheesy my course mate was a soldier her name is Roda she's currently in enugu but out communication is not the same ever since she became a soldier only hi dey join us cheesy cheesy
na where u hear say soldiers no dey baff?cheesy.. Dat no be true oocheesy. No i can't advice u to date a policeman cos those ones na lie lie full dhier mouth plus all those bribe wey dem dey take dey affect their personality. Talking of female soldiers i see one fine female soldier on Friday. I was quite shocked cos that was the first time i was seeing an attractive female soldier. Most of the pretty females in uniform wey me don see na only female police officers and female traffic wardenscheesy.
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 9:48pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
na where u hear say soldiers no dey baff?cheesy.. Dat no be true oocheesy. No i can't advice u to date a policeman cos those ones na lie lie full dhier mouth plus all those bribe wey dem dey take dey affect their personality. Talking of female soldiers i see one fine female soldier on Friday. I was quite shocked cos that was the first time i was seeing an attractive female soldier. Most of the pretty females in uniform wey me don see na only female police officers and female traffic wardenscheesy.
Most of this soldier men do stay up to two weeks without taking their bath lipsrsealed police those one nah mission dead on arrival cheesy We have them they're very beautiful especially this my friend Roda she's from edo.... lefu if you see her long her shocked before we graduated I beg her not to join the military but she refused......she's very pretty sad
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Oyindidi(f): 9:50pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
lipsrsealed
How you dey?
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 9:52pm On May 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
How you dey?
Aunty have been fyn sha embarassed
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by EzendiEgo1: 9:54pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Ah ah what are you trying to say sad please you can read my comment I didn't say anything bad on them biko sad
ok

1 Like

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by EzendiEgo1: 9:55pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
just toast her well make she fall for ucheesy. She likes men that can cook thoughcheesy. Talking of cooking wey BiggerBossAmani?
ok bro

3 Likes

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Most of this soldier men do stay up to two weeks without taking their bath lipsrsealed police those one nah mission dead on arrival cheesy We have them they're very beautiful especially this my friend Roda she's from edo.... lefu if you see her long her shocked before we graduated I beg her not to join the military but she refused......she's very pretty sad
aghh she don cut d hair? embarassed

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
i dey fine oo.how PH?
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:57pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Amani where have you been shocked
I have been around nne

how you bae
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 9:57pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:

aghh she don cut d hair? embarassed
No she didn't I don't know how she managed to excel the process I was surprise cheesy
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:59pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
Oga Lefulefu this guy need to be excommunicate from Nl

I don't understand how someone that is right in his senses will call us Bastardaous member.
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 10:00pm On May 20, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I have been around nne
how you bae
Amani ina pakarei umu wanye undecided
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Amani ina pakarei umu wanye undecided
which umu nwanyi

I beg na you I get and love
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
No she didn't I don't know how she managed to excel the process I was surprise cheesy
dem fit send her go borno state go do one year service for there.na wetin i hear dem dēy do now if u enter military.
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 10:03pm On May 20, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
which umu nwanyi

I beg na you I get and love
Check the thread you created few days ago undecided
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 10:05pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:

dem fit send her go borno state go do one year service for there.na wetin i hear dem dēy do if u enter military.
I reject it for her biko cheesy she's too beautiful to be posted to such place cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Will You Rate This Lady? (photo) / I Slept With A Virgin And Now This Is Happening To Me / No Man Has The Power To Handle My Waist For More Than 30 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.