Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? (7607 Views)

“Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches / Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help / How To Chyke A Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Oyindidi(f): 10:06pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:

i dey fine oo.how PH?
Fine dear, how your side?
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
I reject it for her biko cheesy she's too beautiful to be posted to such place cheesy
na wetin one of my guy say dem dey do now.its not like they will carry her to a fighting zone ..afterall she be babe.but she might do one year for borno.
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
Fine dear, how your side?
fine oo cheesy
nice seeing u around wink
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 10:16pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:

na wetin one of my guy say dem dey do now.its not like they will carry her to a fighting zone ..afterall she be babe.but she might do one year for borno.
She's a lady and they don't post women there

1 Like

Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:31pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Check the thread you created few days ago undecided
ok bae
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Check the thread you created few days ago undecided

diary-girl-met-yesterday-night

Woo that's nothing bae

I was just pulling people like there

Don't take that serious nne
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by biacan(f): 10:40pm On May 20, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

diary-girl-met-yesterday-night

Woo that's nothing bae

I was just pulling people like there

Don't take that serious nne
Amani I know you more than you imagine everything on that thread was real sad
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Amani I know you more than you imagine everything on that thread was real sad

that should"nt make you to be angry with me, it was real but it did not work out in my favour.

believe me i still have crush for you bae
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by femi4: 5:49am On May 21, 2018
Lalas247:
Yup her weight is fine ... but

If she wants more defined shaped she should do some abs .. flatter her tummy smaller the waist bigger the ukwu grin

Like her shoe n bag lovely nude colour. You have done well she is glowing wink
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by MrCork: 7:07am On May 21, 2018
golor:
Is her weight okay ? Personally I love them thick with flat stomach but people keep criticising , she's too fat ..

Is she a bae like this ? Don't come and ask me if she's aware of this cause she have my password and do access it anytime

angry
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by MrCork: 7:10am On May 21, 2018
golor:
Is her weight okay ? Personally I love them thick with flat stomach but people keep criticising , she's too fat ..

Is she a bae like this ? Don't come and ask me if she's aware of this cause she have my password and do access it anytime

....which weight? .... son do u realise she's lightskin. ...can u aford her? (No ofeense ) angry
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by engrelvis(m): 8:27am On May 21, 2018
lefulefu:
Wey d fatness? I no see any fatness in ur babe oo. Or u dey use style dey flaunt ur babe at uscheesy? Anyway i love her stature. Fwesh laps..nice backsidesmiley. If dis one wear bumshot or tights for u na so ur eye go jus dey follow her body as she dey waka up and down for sittingroomcheesy. Op she's beautiful.
no mind op.for me to believe Na him girlfriend,he shud show a picture of dem together . from my experience people hardly show their girlfriend on dis kind forum
Re: When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? by FriendofGod: 8:54am On May 21, 2018
golor:

Why must they put all these things on their faces I am sure she is more beautiful than this.

I hate makeup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? / Asewo Dubai – How Nigerian Ladies Prostitute In Dubai / What Drugs Or Enhancers Can I Use Go Get Rock Hard Erections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.