Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup (9807 Views)

Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 20, 2018
shammy0609:

U can invite her over and buy abortion drugs....thats much safer....tell her to use it and give her money for other painkillers....stay with her all thru if she doesn't feel pain or very distressed....she lied about being pregnant...thats if its yours and btw...u dont check for pregnancies that early...it takes up to 3 weeks or so
And if u re convinced the baby is not urs....just chill and do a DNA test...but since she doesn't want the baby in her way....well just go ahead with the first plan cos u wouldn't even see the baby at all to confirm if he is urs or nor

would you?

What if she eventually encounter complications on the process of taking the abortion pills?, won't that put me in danger?.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by austyn0(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2018
shammy0609:

U can invite her over and buy abortion drugs....thats much safer....tell her to use it and give her money for other painkillers....stay with her all thru if she doesn't feel pain or very distressed....she lied about being pregnant...thats if its yours and btw...u dont check for pregnancies that early...it takes up to 3 weeks or so
And if u re convinced the baby is not urs....just chill and do a DNA test...but since she doesn't want the baby in her way....well just go ahead with the first plan cos u wouldn't even see the baby at all to confirm if he is urs or nor

would you?
How could you be human enough to suggest abortion drugs and put her health/womb at risk?....Na wa tu you o.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 20, 2018
austyn0:
Save yourself from incoming disaster ASAP!

Yes, i will. Thank you brow.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 20, 2018
austyn0:
How could you be human enough to suggest abortion drugs and put her health/womb at risk?....Na wa tu you o.

Brow, I'm suggesting that too. She's only trying to help, and i appreciate her for that.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by MissCokie(f): 2:59pm On May 20, 2018
is it that same girl at the bar yesterday?. Hahaha
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by austyn0(m): 3:00pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Brow, I'm suggesting that too. She's only trying to help, and i appreciate her for that.

I shouldn't be telling you the demerits of abortion....Don't go there.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 20, 2018
MissCokie:
is it that same girl at the bar yesterday?. Hahaha

Yes. That was why i left early without saying a word. Can you imagine?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 20, 2018
austyn0:
I shouldn't be telling you the demerits of abortion....Don't go there.

I know already. But seems that's the only option left. Because I'm so sure that's not my baby.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by MissCokie(f): 3:05pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Yes. That was why i left early without saying a word. Can you imagine?

lolz. So many concubines just you alone. hope i won't get into trouble hanging out with you. i was so scared yesterday oo. she's so violent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by MissCokie(f): 3:07pm On May 20, 2018
Go for pregnancy test with her, that should solve the problem you're facing now.

Please be very careful with these girls.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 20, 2018
MissCokie:
Go for pregnancy test with her, that should solve the problem you're facing now.

Please be very careful with these girls.

Thank you. I would. Try and come around today please.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by MissCokie(f): 3:13pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Thank you. I would. Try and come around today please.

ok dear
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Seems you've more experience about it. How did you know, help me out, so i would confront her with your facts.
Every mature lady feels the symptoms of pregnancy, right from the beginning.

A lady can tell she is pregnant even without doctor confirmation..

All this talk of some ladies don't know they are pregnant till after some months are just mare talk..

She knew she is pregnant right from the first month, why then did she waited for three months to tell you?

Why it's because her other lover or lovers denied the pregnancy..

I suggest you go to the doctor to confirm if you are indeed the owner but I'm 100% certain that you are not the owner..

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Brow, that baby is not mine. Before we broke up, she did a test, and it was negative.

Then why are you worried ?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 20, 2018
Solstar:

Then why are you worried ?

I don't even know why I'm worried. It is not as if I'm scared i might be the papa to the baby, I'm worried because i know she can't be pregnant for me
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:

All this talk of some ladies don't know they are pregnant till after some months are just mare talk..

She knew she is pregnant right from the first month, why then did she waited for three months to tell you?

I suggest you go to the doctor to confirm if you are indeed the owner but I'm 100% certain that you are not the owner..

Hmmm. Wise observations. Little wonder she came back after 3months to force me Into accepting another man's baby.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Cutehector(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
Shut up
are you high?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by biacan(f): 3:20pm On May 20, 2018
Cutehector:
are you high?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Cutehector(m): 3:26pm On May 20, 2018
biacan:
I am high
ok.. Good
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:38pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

What's your contribution?.

You deserve it not!
Please scoot. You seem sooooo confused to me!

You're always caught up in chains.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by moorevic(m): 3:41pm On May 20, 2018
Just because you got a girl pregnant doesn't mean you will definitely get married to each other.

harbjar:

There's nothing to do, just be ready to marry her and accept ur kid... If it's yours though
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by moorevic(m): 3:43pm On May 20, 2018
Because na una two do the girl abi... Oluku
DrinkLimca:

I suggest you go to the doctor to confirm if you are indeed the owner [b]but I'm 100% certain that you are not the owner..
[/b]
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by gonkin(m): 3:49pm On May 20, 2018
See why im scared of my most recent ex. She had a guy before we started dating but when i discovered she was in a relationship I broke up with her immediately. I'm a skin to skin type guy during sex and i always did it skin, im really good at pulling out thinking i was the only person riding her vessel. Imagine if her main guy got her pregnant and she pinned it on me . I would have accepted but i would wonder. Cuz i dont put anything there, never ever did. Just lucky i discovered she was double dating. These girls are dangerous and i hate double dating like hell
Funny thing is she still calls my phone even after 8 months break up. I dont pick up. And any time she sees me she loses her senses, ready to get down with me anywhere like she's possessed or something. If i had a dirty mind would have continued but once you're out, YOU'RE OUT.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by 1stNumeroUno: 3:57pm On May 20, 2018
harbjar:

There's nothing to do, just be ready to marry her and accept ur kid... If it's yours though

...so says the holy spirit! grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You deserve it not!
Please scoot. You seem sooooo confused to me!

You're always caught up in chains.

Get lost from here.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Mcslize: 4:14pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

She is not making my dreams come true. I have three already.

Bro , the lady want to scam you. You should be seeing the writing on the wall. For the fact that she refused you accompanying her to terminate the pregnancy, that's one big red flag. She just want to extort money from you by false pretence. You need to be smart.

The way out? First you ought to forget about who the imaginary pregnancy belongs to and really be sure she is truly pregnant by insisting on going with her to carry out a new pregnancy test. Bro, don't be scammed. If she still turn that down, that should be seen as a second red flag, and that alone should make you to believe that she is truly trying her best to scam you. That should be your first aim.

If she refused you going with her, bluntly tell her that you know what she is up to and will never fall for that her scam unless both of you go and carry out another test to first ascertain that she is truly pregnant. Cuz right now you don't even know and you want to carry an unknown responsibility in your head. That will be the most dumbed thing to do bro. Drag her to do the test with you.

After the test, you've succeeded completing the first step. Then if it truly comes out to be true, the next step is to determine if the pregnancy is truly yours by performing a DNA after putting to birth. That is if she is truly pregnant which I doubt right now for the fact that she refused you going with her. So , go do just that. And don't ever fall for this cheap scam.

Your assertion should be, it is either we go for the test together, or noting. Stand by your word and save yourself from that cheap scam. My 2 cent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by yommen: 4:35pm On May 20, 2018
If you think you are ready to be a father and husband and she is ok(you yourself are not perfect), why not marry her and be responsible for once
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 20, 2018
Mcslize:

Bro , the lady want to scam you. You should be seeing the writing on the wall. For the fact that she refused you accompanying her to terminate the pregnancy, that's one big red flag. She just want to extort money from you by false pretence. You need to be smart.

The way out? First you ought to forget about who the imaginary pregnancy belongs to and really be sure she is truly pregnant by insisting on going with her to carry out a new pregnancy test. Bro, don't be scammed. If she still turn that down, that should be seen as a second red flag, and that alone should make you to believe that she is truly trying her best to scam you. That should be your first aim.

If she refused you going with her, bluntly tell her that you know what she is up to and will never fall for that her scam unless both of you go and carry out another test to first ascertain that she is truly pregnant. Cuz right now you don't even know and you want to carry an unknown responsibility in your head. That will be the most dumbed thing to do bro. Drag her to do the test with you.

After the test, you've succeeded completing the first step. Then if it truly comes out to be true, the next step is to determine if the pregnancy is truly yours by performing a DNA after putting to birth. That is if she is truly pregnant which I doubt right now for the fact that she refused you going with her. So , go do just that. And don't ever fall for this cheap scam.

Your assertion should be, it is either we go for the test together, or noting. Stand by your word and save yourself from that cheap scam. My 2 cent.

Thanks for the advise brow. God bless. Well detailed and concrete. We would go for test again tomorrow. I will keep you updated sir.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:37pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Get lost from here.

cool cool
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 20, 2018
yommen:
If you think you are ready to be a father and husband and she is ok(you yourself are not perfect), why not marry her and be responsible for once

I see. So i should marry her and care for another man's baby. Thanks but no thanks.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

cool cool

Please stay off my topics , mentions and things relating to me biko. Wahala girl.

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by sexy74(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:
Its over 3months we broke up, and all of a sudden, she came out of the dark and claimed that she's pregnant for me.

I'm finding it hard to believe and at the same time, I'm so confused. She was the same girl who is always conscious about getting pregnant, and not willing to ruin her future with it.

What should i do? . A DNA test is the only solution here, but that would be after 9months. Should i provide for her till she puts to bed?.

Lalasticlala
Do small arithmetic, when last did you sleep with her and how old is the pregnancy?
I will suggest you ask her what she wants to do and you are not taking responsibility until the paternity of the baby is confirmed .
string mind ooh if not she might just hook it on you.
But if you know you shine the Kongo within that time you wait until she gives birth to have full confirmation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten / Lady's bra falls out while reportedly having sex with man in his car (Photo) / Super Hot! Kenya Booty Queen Bares Naked Body In Arousing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.