Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup (9804 Views)

Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 2:13am On May 21, 2018
Marshalxv:

What's actually your calculations?

your calculations may differ from hers.

If my calculations differs to her own, that means the baby belongs to another man. We did test three weeks before breakup, and during that three weeks, i did not meet with her.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by shammy0609(f): 2:47am On May 21, 2018
OfficialDad:

grin OK. I go chill. But if we meet and e come cum nko, oboi my name go trend for NL be that grin

Believe me....no one would know tho...i dont take my private matters outside...i solve it within family...it would take Atleast a year for us to see
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 3:50am On May 21, 2018
shammy0609:

Believe me....no one would know tho...i dont take my private matters outside...i solve it within family...it would take Atleast a year for us to see

I might not be around NL in the next six months. So, let's do it sharp sharp.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by ikbnice(m): 5:54am On May 21, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin grin The use of condom x d beginning of wisdom....
licking tomtom with the wrapper.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by shammy0609(f): 8:28am On May 21, 2018
OfficialDad:

I might not be around NL in the next six months. So, let's do it sharp sharp.

Alryt....its in ur court to play
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 8:39am On May 21, 2018
shammy0609:

Alryt....its in ur court to play

yeah baybay, let's go to the DM, where we would make things hot and yummy. the lady I'm seeing in that DP is delicious and satisfying.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by shammy0609(f): 9:11am On May 21, 2018
OfficialDad:

yeah baybay, let's go to the DM, where we would make things hot and yummy. the lady I'm seeing in that DP is delicious and satisfying.

Lets see if u can handle the hot and satisfying lady
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by ennyjay72(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2018
OfficialDad:

She is not making my dreams come true. I have three already.
if I may ask,are u married??
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 10:06am On May 21, 2018
ennyjay72:
if I may ask,are u married??
does my status have any relationship with the topic sir?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 10:07am On May 21, 2018
shammy0609:

Lets see if u can handle the hot and satisfying lady
lolz. watch then
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by shammy0609(f): 10:23am On May 21, 2018
OfficialDad:

lolz. watch then

I am
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by wirinet(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2018
OfficialDad:

If my calculations differs to her own, that means the baby belongs to another man. We did test three weeks before breakup, and during that three weeks, i did not meet with her.

If you did a pregnancy test after three weeks of abstainance and it came out negative, then the possibility of you being responsible for the pregnancy is 0.01%.

Three weeks is more than enough time for pregnancy test to show positive results.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 10:57am On May 21, 2018
OfficialDad:

She can't possibly be pregnant for me. Before we broke up, her test reads negative.

About 3kids so far, and I'm taking care of them all including their mum.

Blood of Jesus! Three kids out of wedlock? Why? You think you're wizkid, abi?

Why not find one responsible lady and settle with since you love sex and children so much? At least you would be building something for the future.
This one you're doing is just frittering your wealth away.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 11:10am On May 21, 2018
MissCokie:

lolz. So many concubines just you alone. hope i won't get into trouble hanging out with you. i was so scared yesterday oo. she's so violent

MissCokie are you looking to become the 4th babymama a.k.a Officialmum?
What are you doing hanging out with an irresponsible guy like that?

Anyways, your life your choice. Maybe it's your story we'll read about in the next edition. smiley
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by coleB(m): 11:53am On May 21, 2018
OfficialDad:

She actually suggested abortion. She's the type that is practically against pregnancy standing as an obstacle to her future career and goals. I was surprised to hear this from her.

So i agreed to pay her for abortion, and go with her, then she refused abortion. We discussed about DNA test, and she was so strong on the fact that the pregnancy belongs to me.

why do i feel like d gal is tryn to pull a smart mugu on u?
anyway, wot do i knw.
a normal bae wey de scared n wey no sabi wia to do abortion go even ginger u make u follow her to back her up. or u cn stil tel her to go with a personal loyal female friend u guys ve in common and watch her reaction
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 21, 2018
wirinet:

If you did a pregnancy test after three weeks of abstainance and it came out negative, then the possibility of you being responsible for the pregnancy is 0.01%.

Three weeks is more than enough time for pregnancy test to show positive results.

exactly what i was saying. its so obvious the baby does not belong to me. so how come she got pregnant after a long period of separation.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 21, 2018
kneehighbootz:

Blood of Jesus! Three kids out of wedlock? Why? You think you're wizkid, abi?

Why not find one responsible lady and settle with since you love sex and children so much? At least you would be building something for the future.
This one you're doing is just frittering your wealth away.

what if I'm more than wizkid?, you can't tell. this is a faceless forum.

most of the babies i had from separate mother's were actually based on agreements. so i have a plan for what I'm doing .
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 21, 2018
kneehighbootz:

MissCokie are you looking to become the 4th babymama a.k.a Officialmum?
What are you doing hanging out with an irresponsible guy like that?

Anyways, your life your choice. Maybe it's your story we'll read about in the next edition. smiley

brow?. really. why are you trying to scare her ?. Abi you want her ni?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 21, 2018
coleB:

why do i feel like d gal is tryn to pull a smart mugu on u?
anyway, wot do i knw.
a normal bae wey de scared n wey no sabi wia to do abortion go even ginger u make u follow her to back her up. or u cn stil tel her to go with a personal loyal female friend u guys ve in common and watch her reaction

test results shows that she wasn't pregnant after all. we did a scan today. I will create a topic about that later.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by goodybabeo1: 2:00pm On May 21, 2018
ok
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 21, 2018
OfficialDad:

test results shows that she wasn't pregnant after all. we did a scan today. I will create a topic about that later.

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Waffarianman(m): 4:07pm On May 21, 2018
OfficialDad:

Hmmm. For real bro. We broke up three months before the pregnancy showed up!!!!.

Just do what your heart says okay
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by shammy0609(f): 4:29pm On May 21, 2018
OfficialDad:

Lmao....bitch played herself grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 21, 2018
shammy0609:

Lmao....bitch played herself grin

Lolz. The situation got me laughing out loud. All the advise, shouting and anger i received here forced me into making a decision, and the outcome is so hilarious.

She wasn't even pregnant after all.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 21, 2018
Waffarianman:

Just do what your heart says okay

Thanks brow. She lied to me. Test result today shows the scam she was trying to pull off.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Waffarianman(m): 4:44pm On May 21, 2018
OfficialDad:

Thanks brow. She lied to me. Test result today shows the scam she was trying to pull off.

Thank God for you my man...

That's why is good to be good o.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 21, 2018
Waffarianman:

Thank God for you my man...

That's why is good to be good o.

I don't even know what to say brow, I was really pissed off and angry at her for trying to pull such stunts on me.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Waffarianman(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2018
OfficialDad:

I don't even know what to say brow, I was really pissed off and angry at her for trying to pull such stunts on me.

Be a man and forget about the stuff for while life on
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 21, 2018
Waffarianman:

Be a man and forget about the stuff for while life on

I moved on the moment the test results came out.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by shammy0609(f): 8:28pm On May 21, 2018
OfficialDad:

Lolz. The situation got me laughing out loud. All the advise, shouting and anger i received here forced me into making a decision, and the outcome is so hilarious.

She wasn't even pregnant after all.

Hope u didnt show it at the hospital tho....u laughed out loud....this is very funny
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 21, 2018
shammy0609:

Hope u didnt show it at the hospital tho....u laughed out loud....this is very funny

Before nko, I was happy nah. I was happy because everything failed right before my eyes.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by shammy0609(f): 8:51pm On May 21, 2018
OfficialDad:

Before nko, I was happy nah. I was happy because everything failed right before my eyes.

Thank God sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening / Is It Compulsory For A Married Woman To Take On Her Husband's Surname? / See What This Lady Is Doing With A Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.