Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup (9802 Views)

Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by tit(f): 2:01pm On May 20, 2018
abortion is a NO NO
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Berlyn1(f): 2:02pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:
Its over 3months we broke up, and all of a sudden, she came out of the dark and claimed that she's pregnant for me.

I'm finding it hard to believe and at the same time, I'm so confused. She was the same girl who is always conscious about getting pregnant, and not willing to ruin her future with it.

What should i do? . A DNA test is the only solution here, but that would be after 9months. Should i provide for her till she puts to bed?.
undecided
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 20, 2018
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by austyn0(m): 2:04pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Brow. I greet. What's your contribution to the issue at hand.
You confirmed she is not pregnant before the dissolution of the relationship innit??....Blow her away to return after 9months for proper confirmation....Don't advise her to abort that baby if at all she is pregnant.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 20, 2018
tit:
abortion is a NO NO

So, I should care for a baby I'm so sure isn't mine?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by megareal: 2:06pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

@bolded , I admit that i goofed and fvcked up. But since she's scared of the fact that i wanted to go with her for the abortion, then she's not pregnant for me. Don't you think so?

I think so too. But you need to really be sure to avoid future stories.

Can you lure her on any pretext to a lab or hospital for a blood test? That will tell you if she is pregnant or not. You can make further decisions based on that.

Lawd , I hate when women try to trap men with this '' I'm pregnant bulls***''

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 20, 2018
austyn0:
You confirmed she is not pregnant before the dissolution of the relationship innit??....Blow her away to return after 9months for proper confirmation....Don't advise her to abort that baby if at all she is pregnant.

She refused to go. Her first orientation is that, i should provide for her basic needs now until she put to bed. I suggested removing the baby , which we both agreed on doing that, then she rejected the idea when i said i would be going to the hospital with her.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by ennyjay72(m): 2:08pm On May 20, 2018
as ur name implies"official dad",so I don't really blame her,she is only trying to make ur dreams come true
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Hector09(m): 2:11pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Brow, I'm out of plan. Do you have any?. I suggested abortion for her, she agreed, so i said i was going with her, then she refused the abortion idea totally.
tha girl is a scammer another yahoo girl in the making

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 20, 2018
megareal:

I think so too. But you need to really be sure to avoid future stories.

Can you lure her on any pretext to a lab or hospital for a blood test? That will tell you if she is pregnant or not. You can make further decisions based on that.

Lawd , I hate when women try to trap a men with this '' I'm pregnant bulls***''

I'm really bothered about it. Even when i know that, i can decide not to care about her. But life is way more complex than that.

Luring her to a lab or hospital might be really impossible, because she would feel that urgency, and eventually realize my intentions.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by tolufase: 2:13pm On May 20, 2018
If you're convinced that she didn't pregnant before you broke up with her, then you can subject her to a pregnancy test to ascertain whether she pregnant or not. And you're luck and it comes out positive, then you're in for a nine months journey after which DNA can be carried out. She might not even pregnant in first place but just a little revenge.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 20, 2018
ennyjay72:
as ur name implies"official dad",so I don't really blame her,she is only trying to make ur dreams come true

She is not making my dreams come true. I have three already.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Smhart1(f): 2:15pm On May 20, 2018
SMH
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 20, 2018
Hector09:
tha girl is a scammer another yahoo girl in the making

Abi ooo . Its so obvious. I'm simply perplexed, not that i don't know how to throw her out, but i just want to take it maturely.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 20, 2018
tolufase:
If you're convinced that she didn't pregnant before you broke up with her, then you can subject her to a pregnancy test to ascertain whether she pregnant or not. And you're luck and it comes out positive, then you're in for a nine months journey after which DNA can be carried out. She might not even pregnant in first place but just a little revenge.

@bolded . Revenge for what brow?. I can't remember hurting her before the breakup. We agreed to breakup.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by megareal: 2:19pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

I'm really bothered about it. Even when i know that, i can decide not to care about her. But life is way more complex than that.

Luring her to a lab or hospital might be really impossible, because she would feel that urgency, and eventually realize my intentions.

OK, don't pretend, lay it out to her. Either you take her to the hospital for a confirmation test or she counts you out. Be firm and mean it. The test is the first step.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by ayaomen(f): 2:22pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Brow, that baby is not mine. Before we broke up, she did a test, and it was negative.
ofcos the first 2 weeks will be negative except it was a blood test
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 20, 2018
megareal:

OK, don't pretend, lay it out to her. Either you take her to the hospital for a confirmation test or she counts you out. Be firm and mean it. The test is the first step.

Exactly the perfect first step. She might refuse to go anyway, because she's planning to come and stay at my place . possibly tomorrow or within the new week. Can't you see that urgency
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 20, 2018
ayaomen:
ofcos the first 2 weeks will be negative except it was a blood test

Yes, it was a blood test. The female nurse or doctor collected her blood. Even she had to run other test that same day for any possible traces of STDs or illness. 3months later, she's automatically pregnant.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by myke92(m): 2:27pm On May 20, 2018
Firstly, confirm if she's truly pregnant, also find out how old the pregnancy is, if pregnancy test is positive, then just chill and wait till she delivers to do your DNA test.. You should be able to bear till 9 months right?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by megareal: 2:29pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Exactly the perfect first step. She might refuse to go anyway, because she's planning to come and stay at my place . possibly tomorrow or within the new week. Can't you see that urgency

DO NOT LET HER STAY WITH YOU! whatever you do, don't re admit her into your life else she will lure you and really get pregnant this time. Haba, guys are supposed to be sharp naw. Understand that even if she is really pregnant, there is the possibility of that baby not being yours.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 20, 2018
myke92:
Firstly, confirm if she's truly pregnant, also find out how old the pregnancy is, if pregnancy test is positive, then just chill and wait till she delivers to do your DNA test.. You should be able to bear till 9 months right?

We did a blood test. Result was negative.

Yes, i can chill till 9months , but on whose expense?. probably me?. She must have scattered me then. Because i would be looking after another man's baby.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 20, 2018
megareal:

DO NOT LET HER STAY WITH YOU! whatever you do, don't re admit her into your life else she will lure you and really get pregnant this time. Haba, guys are supposed to be sharp naw. Understand that even if she is really pregnant, there is the possibility of that baby not being yours.

I'm supposed to be in Lagos, but i had to travel. I won't accommodate her. I know she's trying to plan a setup .

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by biacan(f): 2:38pm On May 20, 2018
Cutehector:
Hahahha...
Shut up

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by austyn0(m): 2:38pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

She refused to go. Her first orientation is that, i should provide for her basic needs now until she put to bed. I suggested removing the baby , which we both agreed on doing that, then she rejected the idea when i said i would be going to the hospital with her.
She refused to go? Did she pack her things over to your house?....You made mention of confirming that she is not pregnant before breaking up, how is it possible you can't send her away till the child is born?....Is there something else you aren't telling us?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:43pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:
Its over 3months we broke up, and all of a sudden, she came out of the dark and claimed that she's pregnant for me.

I'm finding it hard to believe and at the same time, I'm so confused. She was the same girl who is always conscious about getting pregnant, and not willing to ruin her future with it.

What should i do? . A DNA test is the only solution here, but that would be after 9months. Should i provide for her till she puts to bed?.

Lalasticlala

Oh Lord. You again!
You seem to have an endless chain of concubines!
Receive help!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 20, 2018
austyn0:
She refused to go? Did she pack her things over to your house?....You made mention of confirming that she is not pregnant before breaking up, how is it possible you can't send her away till the child is born?....Is there something else you aren't telling us?

I'm telling the truth, there is nothing to hide. She did a blood test and the result was negative before we broke up. I refused to send her away so that i won't present myself as inhuman or heartless. But i planned to take a long vacation.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 20, 2018
You are not the owner of the pregnancy..
Don't bother yourself..

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Oh Lord. You again!
You seem to have an endless chain of concubines!
Receive help!

What's your contribution?.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 20, 2018
DrinkLimca:
You are not the owner of the pregnancy..

Don't bother yourself..

Seems you've more experience about it. How did you know, help me out, so i would confront her with your facts.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by shammy0609(f): 2:49pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Brow, I'm out of plan. Do you have any?. I suggested abortion for her, she agreed, so i said i was going with her, then she refused the abortion idea totally.
U can invite her over and buy abortion drugs....thats much safer....tell her to use it and give her money for other painkillers....stay with her all thru if she doesn't feel pain or very distressed....she lied about being pregnant...thats if its yours and btw...u dont check for pregnancies that early...it takes up to 3 weeks or so
And if u re convinced the baby is not urs....just chill and do a DNA test...but since she doesn't want the baby in her way....well just go ahead with the first plan cos u wouldn't even see the baby at all to confirm if he is urs or nor

would you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by austyn0(m): 2:51pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

I'm telling the truth, there is nothing to hide. She did a blood test and the result was negative before we broke up. I refused to send her away so that i won't present myself as inhuman or heartless. But i planned to take a long vacation.
Save yourself from incoming disaster ASAP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? / How I Successfully Toast A Girl In Atm Line This Afternoon And Snap This Pics / Romantic Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.