Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup (9784 Views)

Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 20, 2018
sexy74:

Do small arithmetic, when last did you sleep with her and how old is the pregnancy?
I will suggest you ask her what she wants to do and you are not taking responsibility until the paternity of the baby is confirmed .
string mind ooh if not she might just hook it on you.
But if you know you shine the Kongo within that time you wait until she gives birth to have full confirmation.

The baby ain't mine. I did my calculations right, but she's trying to force it on me.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by SmellingAnus(m): 5:56pm On May 20, 2018
tee59:
Seriously, three kids from three baby mama's.? Those are illegitimate children.As your Monika, so expect more.
even in Nigeria law, there is nothing like an illegitimate child... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:57pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Please stay off my topics , mentions and things relating to me biko. Wahala girl.

I just hope i don't bump into any.
That's the problem, I can ignore.
cool cool
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 20, 2018
SmellingAnus:
even in Nigeria law, there is nothing like an illegitimate child... undecided
educate her for me please
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I just hope i don't bump into any.
That's the problem, I can ignore.
cool cool

Please do the bolded part for me, when next you bump into my topic, my comments, my name!.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by kmaster007: 6:05pm On May 20, 2018
who break up fast.... if nah d girl break ur hrt.. dis d tym to punish her.. make her feel d pain wen she break up with you.. does girls tink dey re SMART.. if though ur goin to collect it.. make her no guys get kolo too...

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 20, 2018
kmaster007:
who break up fast.... if nah d girl break ur hrt.. dis d tym to punish her.. make her feel d pain wen she break up with you.. does girls tink dey re SMART.. if though ur goin to collect it.. make her no guys get kolo too...

We both agreed on breaking up. It was nobody's fault. But the baby ain't mine. I'm sure about that.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by alt3r3g0: 6:10pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:
Its over 3months we broke up, and all of a sudden, she came out of the dark and claimed that she's pregnant for me.

I'm finding it hard to believe and at the same time, I'm so confused. She was the same girl who is always conscious about getting pregnant, and not willing to ruin her future with it.

What should i do? . A DNA test is the only solution here, but that would be after 9months. Should i provide for her till she puts to bed?.

Lalasticlala
Just go for an ultrascan. From the size of the baby they can give a rough estimate of time of conception n due date.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by kmaster007: 6:12pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

We both agreed on breaking up. It was nobody's fault. But the baby ain't mine. I'm sure about that.
so, who is goin to bliv you... pple use to say a lady knws father of d baby...
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by sexy74(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

The baby ain't mine. I did my calculations right, but she's trying to force it on me.
Then tell her she is on her own, and shoot entertaining any rubbish from her.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 20, 2018
alt3r3g0:

Just go for an ultrascan. From the size of the baby they can give a rough estimate of time of conception n due date.

I'm contemplating if we should go for blood test , so as to verify if she is pregnant tomorrow. Please the ultrascan tell me about it.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 20, 2018
kmaster007:
so, who is goin to bliv you... pple use to say a lady knws father of d baby...

I understand. In that case, she's blackmailing me with a pregnancy
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 20, 2018
sexy74:

Then tell her she is on her own, and shoot entertaining any rubbish from her.

Okay brow. But we would be going for blood test tomorrow to check if she is pregnant for real. If yes, I might administer a pill to her unknown to her.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:39pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Please do the bolded part for me, when next you bump into my topic, my comments, my name!.

I can't ignore. I'll keep trolling you.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by shammy0609(f): 7:49pm On May 20, 2018
[quote author=OfficialDad post=67721905]

What if she eventually encounter complications on the process of taking the abortion pills?, won't that put me in danger?.

[/quote
There is no danger with abortion pills....trust me on that one....if she handles it carefully and have a doctor who directs u on how to use it....still dere is no complications
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by shammy0609(f): 7:52pm On May 20, 2018
austyn0:
How could you be human enough to suggest abortion drugs and put her health/womb at risk?....Na wa tu you o.

i am just saying....since d gal wouldn't want a baby in her way and the guy doesn't believe he is d father....let take d simple way out...or do u have any other suggestions...because to me none is ready to keep it...except the gal who seems to have other motive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by sexy74(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Okay brow. But we would be going for blood test tomorrow to check if she is pregnant for real. If yes, I might administer a pill to her unknown to her.
Don’t do that it’s not good or morally right.
If you are sure the baby is not yours, you don’t have to do that or even lead her on by going to tests with her.
Let her sort herself and don’t get involved in what she do or does.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by shammy0609(f): 7:56pm On May 20, 2018
She always knew she was pregnant...i could tell i was from d 3rd week...so y cant a grown ass lady like her know too....she is a cheap lying slut....pardon my language

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 20, 2018
shammy0609:
She always knew she was pregnant...i could tell i was from d 3rd week...so y cant a grown ass lady like her know too....she is a cheap lying slut....pardon my language

OK dear. I really appreciate your contributions. We would be going for another blood test tomorrow, to be sure she is pregnant. I guess i would make arrangements with the doctor to talk to her, that is if truely she is pregnant.

Probably she just want to scam me.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 20, 2018
sexy74:

Don’t do that it’s not good or morally right.
If you are sure the baby is not yours, you don’t have to do that or even lead her on by going to tests with her.
Let her sort herself and don’t get involved in what she do or does.

Which means , I would be the father to another mans baby, care for the baby and the mother. Everything on my expenses. That's so much a burden. Don't you know?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I can't ignore. I'll keep trolling you.

Okay. Keep trolling me till the day i will marry you. Don't worry when ever I'm ready, i would remember i have a wife online wink .

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Waffarianman(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2018
Bro my only advice is to take care of her with the pregnancy before she put to birth then go for your DNA.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by kmaster007: 8:32pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

I understand. In that case, she's blackmailing me with a pregnancy
wat u going to do NW.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 20, 2018
Waffarianman:
Bro my only advice is to take care of her with the pregnancy before she put to birth then go for your DNA.

Hmmm. For real bro. We broke up three months before the pregnancy showed up!!!!.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 20, 2018
kmaster007:
wat u going to do NW.

A test would reveal a lot tomorrow. If truely she is pregnant, it is not my child. And if she is not pregnant, Good luck to her. I will win in both ways. She can't force anything on me.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:52pm On May 20, 2018
official.dad and made up stories (lies) are like 5 and 6 undecided
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 20, 2018
You are even bothering yourself to go for a test with her. Are you OK at all?

This lady is clearly trying to scam or frustrate you.

If I were in your shoes, I will tell her I'm not interested in her pregnancy, she should go ahead and born. I will wish her good luck and happy mother hood.

What nonsense? angry

Waiting three months to now disturb you with pregnancy that does not belong to you. Haba! angry

Like someone clearly said, her other lovers have denied her and you are the next in line.

You must have made up your mind to go for the test with her. Good luck caring for another man's seed angry

Bye!
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 20, 2018
shammy0609:

Mr OfficalDad. Listen to this lady!
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by shammy0609(f): 9:03pm On May 20, 2018
greyham:

Mr OfficalDad. Listen to this lady!

Really.... cry
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by alt3r3g0: 9:06pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

I'm contemplating if we should go for blood test , so as to verify if she is pregnant tomorrow. Please the ultrascan tell me about it.

Ultrascan as regards your case will show you the baby if any..they can measure the size and the program will give a rough estimate of the date of conception. This can confirm or rule you out as the father. So you get all the answers (if she is pregnant and if its yours) you need in an instant.

A blood test can confirm if she is pregnant but wont tell you how old the prenancy is.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by kmaster007: 9:08pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

A test would reveal a lot tomorrow. If truely she is pregnant, it is not my child. And if she is not pregnant, Good luck to her. I will win in both ways. She can't force anything on me.
best of luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 20, 2018
greyham:
You are even bothering yourself to go for a test with her. Are you OK at all?

This lady is clearly trying to scam or frustrate you.

If I were in your shoes, I will tell her I'm not interested in her pregnancy, she should go ahead and born. I will wish her good luck and happy mother hood.

What nonsense? angry

Waiting three months to now disturb you with pregnancy that does not belong to you. Haba! angry

Like someone clearly said, her other lovers have denied her and you are the next in line.

You must have made up your mind to go for the test with her. Good luck caring for another man's seed angry

Bye!

Brow, the purpose of the test is to be sure she's pregnant. If the answer is yes, I won't take any responsibilities for the baby, because I'm sure the baby ain't mine. And if the answer is negative, good luck to her. I'm just trying not to be precocious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Still Maintain My Stance, 2k Date Is The Cool Date. / Hilarious Romantic Pictures / Naira Marley 'pounds' Lady Publicly On Stage, Crowd Cheers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.