Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup (9779 Views)

Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 20, 2018
alt3r3g0:

Ultrascan as regards your case will show you the baby if any..they can measure the size and the program will give a rough estimate of the date of conception. This can confirm or rule you out as the father. So you get all the answers (if she is pregnant and if its yours) you need in an instant.

A blood test can confirm if she is pregnant but wont tell you how old the prenancy is.

Which means you're suggesting an ultrascan over a blood test. I think that would solve the case faster, because it would help determine if the baby is mine. God bless for this suggestion
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 20, 2018
greyham:

Mr OfficalDad. Listen to this lady!

She's right.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by sexy74(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Which means , I would be the father to another mans baby, care for the baby and the mother. Everything on my expenses. That's so much a burden. Don't you know?
I never said you should take responsibility of her expenses .
Tell her point blank you are not responsible and stop following her about to confirm paternity.
If you keep on following her that means you are not sure of what you are doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 20, 2018
sexy74:

I never said you should take responsibility of her expenses .
Tell her point blank you are not responsible and stop following her about to confirm paternity.
If you keep on following her that means you are not sure of what you are doing.

Okay. My first attempt at following her to anywhere would be tomorrow, and that's for the test or ultrascan which would determine my next line of action. I don't want to act now till I'm sure of my point. If she's found guilty, I will useless her existence on planet Earth.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by shammy0609(f): 9:21pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

She's right.

Well whatever the outcome...brace yaself
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:21pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Okay. Keep trolling me till the day i will marry you. Don't worry when ever I'm ready, i would remember i have a wife online wink .

OfficialDad. Take my picture down right now. Stop seeking unnecessary attention.

*scoff*
Marry you say?
Let's wait till that glorious day. I'll proudly reject your request. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 20, 2018
[s]
UyaiIncomparabl:

OfficialDad. Take my picture down right now. Stop seeking unnecessary attention.

*scoff*
Marry you say?
Let's wait till that glorious day. I'll proudly reject your request. cool
[/s]

TRASH

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 20, 2018
shammy0609:

Well whatever the outcome...brace yaself

Thank you dear kiss .
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 20, 2018
Fake story from the pit of hell

getting attention on nairaland won't multiply the $$..respect your age abeg
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 20, 2018
Elder001:
Fake story from the pit of hell

getting attention on nairaland won't multiply the $$..respect your age abeg

Chill. I know your other moniker. Lemme just be pretending like i don't. cool Take care dude
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by shammy0609(f): 9:30pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Thank you dear kiss .

Uwc.....Btw i couldn't help but notice....is it the ex girlfriend we talking about the one on ya DP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

She refused to go. Her first orientation is that, [b]i should provide for her basic needs [/b]now until she put to bed. I suggested removing the baby , which we both agreed on doing that, then she rejected the idea when i said i would be going to the hospital with her.

Baba respect yourself.
So she said she's pregnant so you can be providing her basic needs? only weak men can allow women to trap them with pregnancy. you said she didn't agree to go for any kind of test neither did she agree to abort the pregnancy. ..like who the fvck does that?

Fake story... respect your age and stop looking for unnecessary attention

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Chill. I know your other moniker. Lemme just be pretending like i don't. cool Take care dude

Young man respect yourself.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 20, 2018
shammy0609:

Uwc.....Btw i couldn't help but notice....is it the ex girlfriend we talking about the one on ya DP

Noooo, God forbid. The lady on my DP is too ugly to be my gf or my ex grin .
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by sexy74(m): 9:36pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Okay. My first attempt at following her to anywhere would be tomorrow, and that's for the test or ultrascan which would determine my next line of action. I don't want to act now till I'm sure of my point. If she's found guilty, I will useless her existence on planet Earth.
Following her at all shows you are still suspecting that it might be yours.
If going by what you have written don’t do that let her go and bring any report she like you just tell her you don’t care or interested on the outcome, she should continue with her lif and let you be.
Don’t go anywhere with her.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by shammy0609(f): 9:36pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Noooo, God forbid. The lady on my DP is too ugly to be my gf or my ex grin .

Lmao...she still try na wb me wey ug tongue
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 20, 2018
sexy74:

Following her at all shows you are still suspecting that it might be yours.
If going by what you have written don’t do that let her go and bring any report she like you just tell her you don’t care or interested on the outcome, she should continue with her lif and let you be.
Don’t go anywhere with her.

True words brow. Thanks for the heads up. Would set my plan and strike my goals according to your siggy
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 20, 2018
shammy0609:

Lmao...she still try na
wb me wey ug tongue

U ug, wia?. Can't u see the blessings and mercies of God in front and behind you? wink , abi u think I'm blind?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by shammy0609(f): 9:42pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

U ug, wia?. Can't u see the blessings and mercies of God in front and behind you? wink , abi u think I'm blind?

If anyone needs the blessing at the front...dey should holla....but u see that mercy...i dont joke with it tongue
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 20, 2018
shammy0609:

If anyone needs the blessing at the front...dey should holla....but u see that mercy...i dont joke with it tongue

You mean, I'm free to Holla @the girl right now?. Damn! , where have you bin all this while? cheesy
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by shammy0609(f): 9:47pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

You mean, I'm free to Holland @the girl right now?. Damn! , where have you bin all this while? cheesy

God called us all bk to heaven....saw the commotion were causing on earth...lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 20, 2018
shammy0609:

God called us all bk to heaven....saw the commotion were causing on earth...lmao

Let's role in the DM. Are you ready
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by shammy0609(f): 10:03pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

Let's role in the DM. Are you ready

Only if u are
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 20, 2018
shammy0609:

Only if u are

I'm ready. But wait grin , you fit get belle for me too. Double wahala for me grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by shammy0609(f): 10:14pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

I'm ready. But wait grin , you fit get belle for me too. Double wahala for me grin

Hehehe...belle would only come if we meet....and generally ryt now...it wont happen so chill
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Originalsly: 10:19pm On May 20, 2018
Why be confused?....bro tell her it's ok.... but you'll wait for a DNA test result. She is extorting you....give no money for anything...abortion...check ups...nothing. in time she will let you know she fell or something and lost the pregnancy...the one that never existed.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 20, 2018
shammy0609:

Hehehe...belle would only come if we meet....and generally ryt now...it wont happen so chill

grin OK. I go chill. But if we meet and e come cum nko, oboi my name go trend for NL be that grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 20, 2018
Originalsly:
Why be confused?....bro tell her it's ok.... but you'll wait for a DNA test result. She is extortion you....give no money for anything...abortion...check ups...nothing. in time she will let you know she fell or something and lost the pregnancy...the one that never existed.

True words. Thanks for the heads up
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Marshalxv(m): 11:22pm On May 20, 2018
How many months is the pregnancy? calculate it with the last time you too were together.

Take her to your own clinic for pregnancy test and confirm if it tallies with when you slept with her last
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 20, 2018
Marshalxv:
How many months is the pregnancy? calculate it with the last time you too were together.

Take her to your own clinic for pregnancy test and confirm if it tallies with when you slept with her last

From my calculations , I'm not the father.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Marshalxv(m): 11:52pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

What's actually your calculations?
your calculations may differ from hers.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me Three Months After Breakup by Marshalxv(m): 11:52pm On May 20, 2018
OfficialDad:

What's actually your calculations?
your calculations may differ from hers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

WHICH of These Is the Most Romantic for a Lady? [Picture] / Rate My Ugly Pictures / Consequences Of Lashing A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.