Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health (2540 Views)

To The Women Who Say It's Men's Job To Be Sole Provider... / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health by ubunja(m): 4:18am On May 23, 2018
highqueen:
whose fault is that when some of you men would prefer having a house wife cos you are scared of dick measuring.undecided

husbands are meant to contribute atleast,70% of his earnings while the wife gets 30% of hers.

that's why you are made head of the house by God,and women the helper.
only if you cook and serve food on your knees. otherwise we're equals and i dont provide for an equal
Re: Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health by ubunja(m): 4:21am On May 23, 2018
WOMEN LOGIC:
money matters = you're head of the house
work chores = we're equal and anyone can cook, do laundry.

*spits*

4 Likes

Re: Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health by highqueen(f): 4:24am On May 23, 2018
ubunja:
only if you cook and serve food on your knees. otherwise we're equals and i dont provide for an equal
so when does kneeling to serve my husby becomes a crime?
we are admonished to do so by God,and in all sense,it's what it should be.

my husby is my Lord.

so,kneeling to serve him food isn't a problem,he should provide 100%.undecided
Re: Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health by engrelvis(m): 4:28am On May 23, 2018
Deji63:

Elder 001 alias Ubunja. For your mind you dey garner support. The same you under two monikers supporting your rubbish post. Don't go and work. Your bones will soon fail you as the symptoms of old age will hit you like a bomb.. You will realise sooner than later that you spent all your life wasting away.

You probably are a ritualist as they say or how can you have this much time on NL and expect to make anything reasonable out of your life? I am sure you can't even feed yourself not to talk of feeding a family of your own as old as you are. Thats the height of disgrace for the menfolk. I remember telling you that you are not a man but a mistake.

You are what the Yoruba's call alainuronu, elerotirin okunrin. Men like you are quick to bring out their dicks as that is all you have to offer because deep down you know you are not ready to take responsibility. Men like you who complain about money are gigolos in reality. Women don't submit to gigolos they submit to men.

I have a daughter and don't pray for her to meet a man like you but I know if you have daughters they will end up with men of similar character as you. Then you go know say you be every woman's nightmare.
bro dis is nt about ubunja or whatever his name his.dis post is about women helping men to early grave because of lack of financial support.our Nigerian women is very gud at dat.most of our ladies equate obedience in relationship or marriage to money.ubunja v right to his own opinion.everybody cannot b d same.infact dis diversity in opinion is what make Nl interesting n amusing.if u dnt like his comments skip it.is a free world bro
Re: Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health by engrelvis(m): 4:29am On May 23, 2018
Deji63:

Elder 001 alias Ubunja. For your mind you dey garner support. The same you under two monikers supporting your rubbish post. Don't go and work. Your bones will soon fail you as the symptoms of old age will hit you like a bomb.. You will realise sooner than later that you spent all your life wasting away.

You probably are a ritualist as they say or how can you have this much time on NL and expect to make anything reasonable out of your life? I am sure you can't even feed yourself not to talk of feeding a family of your own as old as you are. Thats the height of disgrace for the menfolk. I remember telling you that you are not a man but a mistake.

You are what the Yoruba's call alainuronu, elerotirin okunrin. Men like you are quick to bring out their dicks as that is all you have to offer because deep down you know you are not ready to take responsibility. Men like you who complain about money are gigolos in reality. Women don't submit to gigolos they submit to men.

I have a daughter and don't pray for her to meet a man like you but I know if you have daughters they will end up with men of similar character as you. Then you go know say you be every woman's nightmare.
bro dis is nt about ubunja or whatever his name hs.dis post is about our women helping men to early grave because of lack of financial support.our Nigerian women are very gud at dat.most of our ladies equate obedience in relationship or marriage to money.ubunja v right to his own opinion.everybody cannot b d same.infact dis diversity in opinion is what make Nl interesting n amusing.if u dnt like his comments skip it.is a free world bro
Re: Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health by engrelvis(m): 4:40am On May 23, 2018
highqueen:

my husby is my Lord.

dis exactly what I was saying.so u won't knee or respect yr husband if he doesn't provide for u .I weep for Nigerian women but thank God civilization n travelling out is beginning to open men eyes here.most Nigerian ladies becomes terror in their home when dey r financially in control . women shud work n assist at home but shud nt make their marriage a living hell because dey r contributing .
Re: Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health by highqueen(f): 4:44am On May 23, 2018
engrelvis:
dis exactly what I was saying.so u won't knee or respect yr husband if he doesn't provide for u .I weep for Nigerian women but thank God civilization n travelling out is beginning to open men eyes here.most Nigerian ladies becomes terror in their home when dey r financially in control . women shud work n assist at home but shud nt make their marriage a living hell because dey r contributing .
how?what makes you a man if you can't keep a home?
unless he has difficulty in his finances if not,why would you marry to suffer your wife?
or you didn't read the bible passage that said men should provide for their wife.
yes,women are meant to assist that was why I initially said 70:30.
Re: Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health by engrelvis(m): 5:11am On May 23, 2018
highqueen:

unless he has difficulty in his finances if not,why would you marry to suffer your wife?
or you didn't read the bible passage that said men should provide for their wife.

so is money dat makes u a man abi? Look at yr thinking.travel out b expose n stop dis primitive n archaic way of thinking .is nt only when yr man is in financial difficulties dat u assist.make it a duty to b contributing to d house.it makes house grows faster.d Bible didn't say u should kill yr husband with financially responsibilities .one of d reason we train n assist our children is for dem to take care of us at old age.u saying a man shud do everything so .woe betide d man if u v quarrel with him.u will gather all yr children to yrsef n leave dat man who v use all his youth to take care of u n d children.there alot of old Nigerian men left alone in their houses to suffer.is only when same children marry dey will finally realize their mistakes n by den In most cases d father has gone .
Re: Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health by ubunja(m): 8:30am On May 23, 2018
highqueen:

my husby is my Lord.

maybe you misread me or i failed to put my point clearly. i mean what you mean above.
thats why im all for dependent women coz thats the setup my fragile ego can abide. i work you dont. i sweat at work you make the home and family a joy to return to after a day of work.
Re: Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health by highqueen(f): 1:16pm On May 23, 2018
ubunja:
maybe you misread me or i failed to put my point clearly. i mean what you mean above.
thats why im all for dependent women coz thats the setup my fragile ego can abide. i work you dont. i sweat at work you make the home and family a joy to return to after a day of work.
mmm,why do you think that a woman who works won't still serve her husby while kneeling?
he's my husby for God's sake.
Re: Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health by ubunja(m): 1:49pm On May 23, 2018
highqueen:

mmm,why do you think that a woman who works won't still serve her husby while kneeling?
he's my husby for God's sake.
why would i need a working woman?
Re: Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health by jay4rhyme: 1:56pm On May 23, 2018
cry
Re: Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health by Nobody: 12:56am On May 24, 2018
highqueen:

Women cannot decide whether to assist or not..
infact there's nothing like assisting... it's their responsibility to co-provide though the man should provide more... it's not just negotiable

if you can't contribute stay single...
Re: Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health by Nobody: 12:57am On May 24, 2018
highqueen:

my husby is my Lord.

kneeling to serve your husband is uncivilized and primitive..
Re: Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health by Nobody: 12:59am On May 24, 2018
highqueen:
whose fault is that when some of you men would prefer having a house wife cos you are scared of dick measuring.undecided

husbands are meant to contribute atleast,70% of his earnings while the wife gets 30% of hers.

that's why you are made head of the house by God,and women the helper.

Nothing like helper. . helper is a scam
she's a co-privider.. it's not negotiable

70/30 still makes her a co-provider

any woman who's not ready to contribute more than 20% shouldn't get married.
Re: Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health by Nobody: 5:17am On May 24, 2018
Elder001:

Nothing like helper. . helper is a scam
she's a co-privider.. it's not negotiable

70/30 still makes her a co-provider

any woman who's not ready to contribute more than 20% shouldn't get married.

Elder001. I have been reading your comments and posts lately and I must say you are doing a great job educating our men and woman about their responsibilities.

I just find it strange why woman see relationships as a poverty alleviation scheme. You need to come to ibadan and see how many girls think here... You will be disappointed.

Go to India, China, US, UK etc, women are working hard to be financially independent. But here in Nigeria, most of our women are watching Telemundo, doing make-up and learning all uncouth tactics to find a man who will provide their needs.

Many lazy women everywhere in Nigeria looking for guys to share their financial burden

Just busy now. But when I'm free, I will find time to write a 500 article to help women see through their folly.

Read this https://www.nairaland.com/4427500/sending-most-naija-ladies-school
Re: Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health by pedrilo: 8:18am On May 24, 2018
our girls will never accept your research findings
Re: Being The Sole Provider Is Bad For A Man's Health by ImaIma1(f): 12:34pm On May 24, 2018
SexExplorer:

Elder001. I have been reading your comments and posts lately and I must say you are doing a great job educating our men and woman about their responsibilities.

I just find it strange why woman see relationships as a poverty alleviation scheme. You need to come to ibadan and see how many girls think here... You will be disappointed.

Go to India, China, US, UK etc, women are working hard to be financially independent. But here in Nigeria, most of our women are watching Telemundo, doing make-up and learning all uncouth tactics to find a man who will provide their needs.

Many lazy women everywhere in Nigeria looking for guys to share their financial burden

Just busy now. But when I'm free, I will find time to write a 500 article to help women see through their folly.

Read this https://www.nairaland.com/4427500/sending-most-naija-ladies-school

There are so many working class ladies. In fact in my former office branch, there were 70% ladies...even the BM and Operations manager were ladies.

The last job interview i attended,one of the interviewers actually said that women seem to be doing a lot better in their careers and that men are getting laid back and too proud and egoistic to take up some jobs.

So your assertion is not exactly true.

Try dating working class ladies not these chewing gum girls you talked about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Ladies Does This Sound Right / Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Shocking Video: Men Forcefully Inserted Bottle Into The Vag*na Of This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.