Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (103616 Views)

Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Nigerian Lady Slaps Man In Italy As They Fight & Expose Themselves (photos) / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Oyindidi(f): 10:08pm On May 23, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Aunty, to kill u just dey hungry me.
The best treatment for big mouth bitches like u is to be tied on a table and gang-raped by 7 hefty Street urchins and then killed afterwards.
That's just wat befits u, I swear.
Guys here, if u agree, hit d like button.
Get rid of this thought. Potential rapisssssssssst

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by sparkle6(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Do you know how many of them secretly text me begging me to be their girlfriend some even asking for my acct number they thought I'm like those cheap lose girls cheesy
if you like dont shoot your shot now and settle down. Until u reach 30 and above<linda's footsteps> *winks. And start going to Pst Chris for husband.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by lexy2014: 10:09pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Don't you know that you're meant to ignore her and let her conscience judge her
d question I asked u has nothing 2do with ignoring or not ignoring. I simply asked: Is d lady that slapped a man d kind of lady we want in our society?
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by doskie(m): 10:09pm On May 23, 2018
donstan18:
It's one thing for a man to fight a lady and everything gets settled, and it's another thing for a man to apply SILENCE to keep the lady unsettled.

Being unpredictable to ladies in such cases is awesome, it'll even be more awesome and strange if you kneel before them and apologize for being slapped.

But one thing we must understand is; The silence of a stranger is one of the mysterious and hardest code to decode, because the only woman a man can totally forgive and ignore in such cases is his wife, mum or sister. Just them.

With that said; If a woman can support the man's act, she should also learn how to ignore and play silent when beaten by a man.
besides its better to take a slap and walk free than revenge, kill her and end up in jail. if she falls down there, even the people jeering at him when she slapped him will be the first to shift and leave him with the police.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by felaismyhero(m): 10:11pm On May 23, 2018
pocohantas:

As weak as he comes off, the guy did the right thing.

I always tell my siblings, we are so angry/frustrated in this country...and some people are looking for who to end it for them.

He could have returned the slap only to end up killing her. It happens...
my brother,dis is hypocritical thrash u just posted here.oh,d slapped guy could not have died from the slap too.or what are you saying? i hate thoughtless civility.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Gentew(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Now that's the kind of men we want in our society kiss I think he deserves an accolade wink

U mean he deserves more resounding slap from a lady. Any lady that could loose her self control and slap a guy doesn't deserve to be called a lady, she deserves to be dealt with like a guy
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Moorish: 10:13pm On May 23, 2018
felaismyhero:
my brother,dis is hypocritical thrash u just posted here.oh,d slapped guy could not have died from the slap too.or what are you saying? i hate thoughtless civility.
No mind all these soft n.iggas

If na man slap them, dem for enter am back

No be gender equality we Dey again ?
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by biacan(f): 10:13pm On May 23, 2018
lexy2014:
d question I asked u has nothing 2do with ignoring or not ignoring. I simply asked: Is d lady that slapped a man d kind of lady we want in our society?
He used abusive words on her
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:14pm On May 23, 2018
ShyCypher:

Relax, don't be in a hurry. You're already makin' dumb spellin' errors.

We have all night.

Poor locomotor skills is a symptom of excessive fat deposits on the brain.
Wow so this is what you are suffering from?
Don't worry I have corrected the errors don't tell me you are tired already?
How was your condemn iron business today?
#Tissue paper.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Elliot2(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You never engage in factual discussions so stop trying to think you are matured up there.
Oh you think I am ranting?
I would let it slide today but if you ever insult me again and engage me with insults next time you won't like it.He is a real man deal with it.
A real man will call the security on her if he cannot slap her back.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by IykeBazz(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2018
This guy is a disgrace to manhood
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by pocohantas(f): 10:18pm On May 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
Amen, 2 years ago I got into a fight and beat up one matured guy, he was busy screaming Jesus when I was dishing him slaps, I have people that will do a good job, on my behalf, seeing that I am now old. But I no dey find trouble sha, my friend beat up a bigshot once who was on mufti and we slept in cell for four days straight, it taught me a great lesson many years ago
LOL @ Jesus.
Violence isn't always the answer.
There are always people to do the job, but to what end?

If a guy slaps me, I will most likely not respond. As I don survive his slap, na to look for a civilised way to deal with him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale14(m): 10:18pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Shut up
Abeg Get Lost, Waste Product
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale14(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2018
ceejayx:
Lol she no even qualify for housemaid sef. Only good for shooking preeq grin
grin Kikikigrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by princfred(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Do you know how many of them secretly text me begging me to be their girlfriend some even asking for my acct number they thought I'm like those cheap lose girls cheesy
Abeg on a low voice, have you received my own application? I sent my acc details too. Since you don't like them only asking for yours.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Samcoflex75(m): 10:21pm On May 23, 2018
I sorry for any girl wey go slap me for public, before she know wetin dey happen, she don faint
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by BenzEne1(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2018
This is a tough situation. Even these men wey dey trash d guy no know say he probably just escaped murder. Yeah I totally agree that he behaved like an inferior person.

A teen mom once slapped me at UBA ATM Auchi based on queue issues. I got so angry that I hit her and pushed her down the steps. Na God say I no go enter prison dat day. She landed on her side and the baby strapped to her back was unhurt. She had a few bruises. My parents had to take her to a clinic and treat her bruises. No body even look my face dat her nails scratched. Since then once it's getting heated up I go just rest make the female carry on.

He's a junkie sha. Why ask for another slap.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by fof1: 10:24pm On May 23, 2018
consultancy:
she must have accessed you well as she entered the bank and seen that you are the type she could intimidate, cos i believe u were not the only one standin on the queue. next time, dress properly, hold ur head up high, and speak well, with this u do not need to get into a street fight to be respected.

MODIFIED:
this is for those who say i am missing the point. i am tackling the issue from the root. what prompted d slap? thats the issues i wish to handle. it takes a whole lot for a woman to raise her hands and slap a man. slap/selfcontrol are all secondary. i tackled d primary problem, so that no-one looks down on him nxt time, not to talk of slapping

WHO MADE U A COACH, U ARE SILLY MINDED. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SELF LOW ESTEEM. MISFIRED UNDERSTANDING IS CRIPPLING HERE...
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:24pm On May 23, 2018
Biacan make me proud and give these guys a taste of their own medicines.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.