Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (103631 Views)

Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Nigerian Lady Slaps Man In Italy As They Fight & Expose Themselves (photos) / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:26pm On May 23, 2018
ShyCypher:
Please who are all those expired evenin' newspapers on page 1 tryin' desperately to sound casual? Tryin' shamelessly to derail the thread...

All those fake laughter/smilin' emojis are supposed to deceive who?

People and pretence sha.

Seun please introduce a way to move useless comments away from FP.
#Tissue paper where have you been?
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Viruscod3d: 9:27pm On May 23, 2018
1st of all that guy is an idiot .. i dont just talk to any girl i see around. You must learn to profile ppl... make i no lie if i sense the girl is a soldier i will just rake but i wont touch her. After some weeks If i know where she lives or the route she takes, i will coner her in a lonely place in d night so she wont see my face and i will beat the hell outta her .. i will carry 2 more boys with me because she is a soldier

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by donblazer10(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I don't use vulgar words so engage me with common sense no don't be scared be brave.
You are going to eat sand this evening dunderhead.
pained olosho grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by ernecy(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2018
pocohantas:

You beat up her younger brother, she came to his defence...you beat her join. Yet you are the one preaching about no one having monopoly of violence? You sure have the monopoly of violence.

As for this lady, she should go thank her chi.
was I supposed to let her slap me bcuz I beat her brother?.

This op story sef no dey complete, they guy did something embarrassing to the lady, that is why he ran away b4 the lady expose more
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by biacan(f): 9:29pm On May 23, 2018
greenprince:

And the stupid lady gets away with it huh?

Forget self control, I wouldn't mind initiating a court process, just to stress her idiotic life. Ain't her fault though, sure if the guy popped out of a mustang... full bearded and not looking funny, she'd have thought twice.

Just imagine I have camo at home a d you try this joke..... za outcome will be so nice.
Just imagine what you intend to do to a lady just because she slapped you..... aren't you ashamed of yourself for beating a woman oh now you want to use your influence as a military personnel to harass women..... smh
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by zubzey: 9:29pm On May 23, 2018
You are a very useless man and foolish, wetin make you tell am say if them born her mama well maje she slapp you again??
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:29pm On May 23, 2018
donblazer10:
pained olosho grin grin grin
Wow so you are in the business? Molosho(male prostitute ) Brostitute.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Obierika(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
You should have understand that when ladies when push to the wall the least we can do is to slap a man because we can beat him up......A man is meant to be tolerant we dealing with women like the said guy did so I don't see anything thing wrong in what he did..... it's called self-control those are one of the attributes that made him a man........ hope it helps kiss

You're talking rubbish!

Any lady who dares slap me will end up with a broken jaw

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Oyindidi(f): 9:30pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
You should have understand that when ladies when push to the wall the least we can do is to slap a man because we can beat him up......A man is meant to be tolerant we dealing with women like the said guy did so I don't see anything thing wrong in what he did..... it's called self-control those are one of the attributes that made him a man........ hope it helps kiss
E for call him sisters to come slap her or hold her tiny filthy fingers as she want slap her.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 23, 2018
Well, the guy tried. God cannot allow me to face that kind of situation because I must damage your eye. I'm still undergoing emotional tolerance therapy.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by biacan(f): 9:31pm On May 23, 2018
mema900:

Will you keep quite!!!!
Now take your two minutes fame and get off my mention you should be ashamed of yourself for getting angry at a man for not beating up a lady
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Edunwa302(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Now that's the kind of men we want in our society kiss I think he deserves an accolade wink
No
He didnt pay his dues
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale14(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2018
ernecy:
Which useless accolades are you people talking about. The only person that can slap me in the public is my Wife, elder sister, and my mother. Why I can't touch my wife is because, slapping/beating her up is like beating/slapping myself.

Any girl/lady/woman that is stupid enough to slap me will end up with a blood nose/mouth on that same spot.

This scenario was played out when I was younger, this girl slapped me because I beat up her younger brother, and she got the beating of her life, I enjoyed it.

Nobody has the Monopoly of violence, the guy iswhat I call a wet pvssy, a slacker and wimp. What nonsense.
If na guy do this now, the internet would hv been on �, with all feminist, and they likes fuming in the mouth. Bunch of hypocrite.

Drop the mic......

Look around......

Walk out of stage....
'Drop The Mic,and Walk Out Of The Stage Like Olamide Baddoo Abi,{Fu*k Dat Sh*t Iyalaya Anybody}
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by biacan(f): 9:32pm On May 23, 2018
Obierika:

You're talking rubbish!
Any lady who dares slap me will end up with a broken jaw
Go sleep men like you are no better either
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by biacan(f): 9:33pm On May 23, 2018
Edunwa302:
No He didnt pay his dues
He just did
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by pocohantas(f): 9:33pm On May 23, 2018
ernecy:
was I supposed to let her slap me bcuz I beat her brother?.

This op story sef no dey complete, they guy did something embarrassing to the lady, that is why he ran away b4 the lady expose more

Nah, he probably left to avoid breaking down in public.
There is something about revenge, it makes you feel even. Now imagine collecting slap without being able to return it. The guy try abeg.

Yes, you deserve beating from her father for bullying a child.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by arent88(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
I hate weaklings, slap star comot for her eyes. Stupid girl.

I believe most of the things you say here are just for fun.
honestly if there is anybody who I can say is not a hypocrite on this forum,that person is definitely you.I like how u give ur opinions on this forum not minding if its a guy or a lady that is involved.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by mema900: 9:34pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Now take your two minutes fame and get off my mention you should be ashamed of yourself for getting angry at a man for not beating up a lady

Hehe.....fame.... grin otule!!! As in nyash....like....ike, anus

See mouth, fame
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by biacan(f): 9:35pm On May 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
E for call him sisters to come slap her or hold her tiny filthy fingers as she want slap her.
Aunty you should understand that all men are meant to forgive women once they wrong them like the said guy because you can't fight them
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by BOOMnaija(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Go sleep men like you are no better either
Iyalaya anybody

Come try this nonsense with me and see if u will leave the scene alive.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by malikberry100(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:
The guy is a disgrace to men.
Yes he is a really big disgrace to men,i can imagine a girl slapping a very tall and big body man like me infact when she see my big body size she go fear.i can imagine a girl raising up her hand on a man,d guy really fall men hand.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by biacan(f): 9:37pm On May 23, 2018
mema900:

Hehe.....fame.... grin otule!!! As in nyash....like....ike, anus

See mouth, fame
Just aren't you ashamed of yourself for talking back at a career lady in such disrespectful manner
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:38pm On May 23, 2018
ShyCypher:

Tryin' to replace your soiled tampon.

Its an impossible task - you need a woolly napkin.
Oh really but you use yourself to clean yourself everyday and it is not healthy
#Tissue paper.

Where are the cowards who wanted to face me they should gladly show themselves.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 23, 2018
I swear, if it was me, I will return the favour with a harder slap, if you are brave enough to fight me, I will beat you like a thief I am intent on killing. No time for nonsense
pocohantas:

Nah, he probably left to avoid breaking down in public.
There is something about revenge, it makes you feel even. Now imagine collecting slap without being able to return it. The guy try abeg.

Yes, you deserve beating from her father for bullying a child.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by bettercreature(m): 9:39pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Now this is the true definition of a real man.
I doff my hat for him.
He is an idiot not a real man! If you can’t beat her then get her locked up
You all claim men and women are equal but claims to be fragile when shiits gets real

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Elliot2(m): 9:39pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Now that's the kind of men we want in our society kiss I think he deserves an accolade wink
...The kind of men who become women,while feminists become men. If it were the guy who slapped her, you all would expect her to slap back to prove some nonsense feminism shit. Isorarite owntie.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Kobicove(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2018
The guy is an idiot! undecided
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by makydebbie(f): 9:40pm On May 23, 2018
weyreypey:

You a mom already?!!
No lol. That's my nephew.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Edunwa302(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
He just did
No Ma'am
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by biacan(f): 9:40pm On May 23, 2018
malikberry100:
Yes he is a really big disgrace to men,i can imagine a girl slapping a very tall and big body man like me infact when she see my big body size she go fear.i can imagine a girl raising up her hand on a man,d guy really fall men hand.
Waiting you fit do

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 23, 2018
Da fuckkkk did i just read....abormination angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.