Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (103578 Views)

Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Nigerian Lady Slaps Man In Italy As They Fight & Expose Themselves (photos) / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Rubbiish(m): 8:59pm On May 23, 2018
Redhot111:
The man is probably not a Nigerian cos the average Nigerian man will batter such lady
Lol
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by biacan(f): 8:59pm On May 23, 2018
wristbangle:

I know ladies like you want weak men to dominate the society in order to use feminism to imprison and batter their destiny. It might work for those worthless bull dogs chasing you but not people like us.
You're not any better men....like you are easily fallen by women
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Rubbiish(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Now that's the kind of men we want in our society kiss I think he deserves an accolade wink
U want men to be slaves in d society??
Honestly this girl is a lost case...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:01pm On May 23, 2018
You never engage in factual discussions so stop trying to think you are matured up there.
Oh you think I am ranting?
I would let it slide today but if you ever insult me again and engage me with insults next time you won't like it.He is a real man deal with it.
Rubbiish:

Don't u ever get tired of ranting?
What happens to engaging in factual discussions?
U are just being delusional by saying he is a real man
Is this slavery life for men d kind u wish your brothers & father?
Why would a man who has been slapped by a lady countless times be praised? Isn't that slavery? I thought everyone were meant to defend his or her right?

U ladies are just men haters, i tot feminism was all about equity & fairness...& if u believe in fairness, d lady should also be melted same treatment...nothing more, nothing less...not eulogizing d man is a real man for being f00lish...
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by HeyCorleone(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2018
[quote author=2buffagain post=67816970]

What does this have to do with respect?
If he went with shorts and slippers nko?

Anyway, if I were the one though, I wouldn't have slapped her back, but I would have broken her hand by grabbing it after the last slap and crushing it within my clenched fist, prior to casting it aside.

That way it would look like I didn't slap her back, but I know that bitch will have to go to the clinic to fix that broken metacarpal grin

You'd break someone's hand with your clenched fist?!

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by RandyX: 9:01pm On May 23, 2018
This story looks fake.

But if it happened for real, you can be sure that lady might be in the military but dressed casually. The guy did the right thing to walk away. Any woman wen gather mind for that place do wetin she do no be normal person at all. God just saved that guy if he had retaliated, only God knows what would have happened.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by djon78(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2018
ofuonyebi:

hey man, you got it well...how dare you call a respected lady a devil/...an insult of course...what if she was ur wife for a man to demonize her

like you did..twice...nonsense!...you didnt see stars ..you only saw demonic bubbles!..watch ur dirty mouth next time...our ladies deserves some

sort of public respect...that was the message she passed across....and i stand by her gidigba!

That was the origin of the whole thing. How can you call a grown human being devil. No now. That's gross, and she is the violent type so she reacted. We should watch our mouth. And not be rude. We should mind how we talk to people.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by haconjy(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2018
A married woman palmed my chest and I remember am a man of integrity so I let it go.. Some people am Mumu, some said I cant fight, some said many things and laugh at me but still I alter nothing... But now am happy I did not cause she is facing more problems of her life
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Diso60090(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
Woman wrapper

For not beating her? Abeg collect one slap for my care

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by DAVE5(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

Your papa toto dia grin

U bahd!!!

This ur comment nearly break my ribs

Wch 1 b ur papa toto again... is her a father a transgender ni

As I dey repeat ur statement 4 my head I dey relaff

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Navalsadiq(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2018
I just finished reharsing the kind slap weh I for give the girl. I they vex for that guy.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Fr33born(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2018
SoapQueen:

Sometimes, turning the other cheek doesn't mean you are weak.

A guy insulted me like mad here on nairaland, I kept him quiet. He messaged me and kept apologizing that he feels bad that after everything he said, I still kept quiet.

Self control is key.

SoapQueen:

I swear down. Very, very rare. Violence is not always the answer. The girl must feel very foolish.
You guys think everyone is thesame. Some would even go home feeling very happy with their friends telling them they did the right thing.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by asawanathegreat(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2018
Nah some men way be that
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Fourwinds: 9:04pm On May 23, 2018
pocohantas:

I can imagine his comment already... cheesy cheesy grin grin

That one na character grin
and you think what she did is right....nonsense
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by greenprince(m): 9:04pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Now that's the kind of men we want in our society kiss I think he deserves an accolade wink

And the stupid lady gets away with it huh?

Forget self control, I wouldn't mind initiating a court process, just to stress her idiotic life. Ain't her fault though, sure if the guy popped out of a mustang... full bearded and not looking funny, she'd have thought twice.

Just imagine I have camo at home a d you try this joke..... za outcome will be so nice.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Viruscod3d: 9:07pm On May 23, 2018
As for me i wont beat her o .. i will just slap her once.. if she no see planet mars e mean say na man she be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by ernecy(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2018
Which useless accolades are you people talking about. The only person that can slap me in the public is my Wife, elder sister, and my mother. Why I can't touch my wife is because, slapping/beating her up is like beating/slapping myself.

Any girl/lady/woman that is stupid enough to slap me will end up with a blood nose/mouth on that same spot.

This scenario was played out when I was younger, this girl slapped me because I beat up her younger brother, and she got the beating of her life, I enjoyed it.

Nobody has the Monopoly of violence, the guy iswhat I call a wet pvssy, a slacker and wimp. What nonsense.
If na guy do this now, the internet would hv been on �, with all feminist, and they likes fuming in the mouth. Bunch of hypocrite.

Drop the mic......

Look around......

Walk out of stage....

11 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by imitateMe(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2018
She didn't consider her brothers and father before slapping you right? Mumu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Rubbiish(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You never engage in factual discussions so stop trying to think you are matured up there.
I would let it slide today but if you ever insult me again and engage me with insults next time you won't like it.He is a real man deal with it.
U are a f00lish girl, do your worst...Lets see if nairaland will fall...
Silly girl!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by sexdoll: 9:08pm On May 23, 2018
consultancy:
she must have accessed you well as she entered the bank and seen that you are the type she could intimidate, cos i believe u were not the only one standin on the queue. next time, dress properly, hold ur head up high, and speak well, with this u do not need to get into a street fight to be respected.

i think you're missing the whole point.

it's not about the girl respecting what she saw or didn't see.

it's about the guy practising his self control.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ufranklin92(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Madam that guy is a mugu,I don't think you would be saying this same thing if it happened to your brother or your dad.

Make una dey talk true sometimes na

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale14(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
How is he a real man?
Ask Her O Abeg

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by pocohantas(f): 9:09pm On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

Your papa toto dia grin

I don't know if the smiley was supposed to make it look less disrespectful, but next time...limit it to me.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:09pm On May 23, 2018
Rubbiish:
U are a f00lish girl, do your worst...Lets see if nairaland will fall... Silly girl!
You are the obvious fool here. You dunderhead nincompoop.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Viruscod3d: 9:10pm On May 23, 2018
That boy is just an undiluted mumu .. hv u heard kenny rogers classic song? Sometimes you have to fight to be a man, in this case sometimes you have to slap to be a man
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale14(m): 9:11pm On May 23, 2018
Tonimordred:
Been gentle by walkin away doesn't mean dats d end cos dey e wu laff last laf beta...,2moro nw u go hear say d girl don run mad
Kakakakakakaka grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:11pm On May 23, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Madam that guy is a mugu,I don't think you would be saying this same thing if it happened to your brother or your dad.

Make una dey talk true sometimes na
the guy is a real man.
Well my male relatives won't do that I can vouch for them with 90%
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by consultancy: 9:12pm On May 23, 2018
sexdoll:

i think you're missing the whole point.

it's not about the girl respecting what she saw or didn't see.

it's about the guy practising his self control.

i am tackling the issue from the root. what prompted d slap? thats the issues i wish to handle. it takes a whole lot for a woman to raise her hands and slap a man. slap/selfcontrol are all secondary. i tackled d primary problem, so that no-one looks down on him nxt time, not to talk of slapping

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by pocohantas(f): 9:12pm On May 23, 2018
ernecy:

This scenario was played out when I was younger, this girl slapped me because I beat up her younger brother, and she got the beating of her life, I enjoyed it.

Nobody has the Monopoly of violence,

You beat up her younger brother, she came to his defence...you beat her join. Yet you are the one preaching about no one having monopoly of violence? You sure have the monopoly of violence.

As for this lady, she should go thank her chi.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ufranklin92(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

the guy is a real man.
Well my male relatives won't do that I can vouch for them with 90%

A lady slapping your husband in public nko

Madam leave matter ooo
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by vikkeee(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2018
donstan18:

Your papa toto dia grin
grin
donstan18:

Your papa toto dia grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by KevinDein: 9:13pm On May 23, 2018
Lol, a proper brainwashed morrroon. The dream man for the misandrists who pretend to be feminists grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.