Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (103618 Views)

Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Nigerian Lady Slaps Man In Italy As They Fight & Expose Themselves (photos) / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:53pm On May 23, 2018
ShyCypher:

The best cleanser for those diseases are your lips so why should I bother?
No the Amazon Queen can never grace the life of tissue paper

#Tissue paper.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale14(m): 9:54pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Just aren't you ashamed of yourself for talking back at a career lady in such disrespectful manner
Career Girl On Nl? Na Wa O
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Elliot2(m): 9:54pm On May 23, 2018
SoapQueen:

I swear down. Very, very rare. Violence is not always the answer. The girl must feel very foolish.
Such rude girls don't feel remorseful. If she were,she would have apologised immediately after.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2018
ednut1:
The only time i slapped a woman was d day a lady slapped me. I returned it with double slap that burst her lips. Iyalaya e
o gba eti Iya eh abi...
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Oyindidi(f): 9:55pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Aunty you don't expect me to keep quiet and allow all this frustrated men clam my head it won't happen.....Any man that dares lay his hands on me will receive the beatings of his life.... if you think because I'm a lady you can easily take advantage of me then you must have been mistaken
grin I was talking about similar scenario. The guys here love you thogrin
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by GrammarCheck: 9:56pm On May 23, 2018
I'm sure I would have slapped her back.

It is called self defence
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by biacan(f): 9:56pm On May 23, 2018
Akinwale14:
Career Girl On Nl? Na Wa O
Shut up

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by GrammarCheck: 9:57pm On May 23, 2018
ednut1:
The only time i slapped a woman was d day a lady slapped me. I returned it with double slap that burst her lips. Iyalaya e

I'm female.

But I agree with you.
Nobody has the monopoly of assault.

Las Las na two fighting
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by biacan(f): 9:58pm On May 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin I was talking about similar scenario. The guys here love you thogrin
Do you know how many of them secretly text me begging me to be their girlfriend some even asking for my acct number they thought I'm like those cheap lose girls cheesy
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by oluwaahmed: 9:58pm On May 23, 2018
The return slap I will dish out instantaneously will factory reset her brain.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by lexy2014: 9:58pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Now that's the kind of men we want in our society kiss I think he deserves an accolade wink
what of d lady? Is that d kind of lady we want in our society?
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:59pm On May 23, 2018
ShyCypher:

You must be very ugly physically if you say you've never given head before.
This explains why you hate men.
Madam nor be our fault, its just nature.
If I am ugly then you look like a beast. I don't associate with dirty men not to talk of a tissue paper. And this explains why you always insult women on NL.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by biacan(f): 10:00pm On May 23, 2018
lexy2014:
what of d lady? Is that d kind of lady we want in our society?
Don't you know that you're meant to ignore her and let her conscience judge her
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Elliot2(m): 10:01pm On May 23, 2018
Divay22:
She didn't beg him shocked shocked
Omo if na me, na to dey roll for ground dey cry and beg o..

I hope the guy doesn't have anything cooking for her..she went to far
the story would have made sense if she had apologized. But since she didn't, there is no lessons learn here.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by princfred(m): 10:01pm On May 23, 2018
That guy should clap for himself.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by sparkle6(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2018
All those gals opening their big mouth to say he is a gentle man. Recieve sense!! Na eme ihe ma oburu gi o. If it were to be your husband that the brat slapped, twice! You would have tied wrapper by now and wait for the gal.
But the silence of a cat does not make it a coward. Silent guys are nearly imposible to predict because they give no clue in what will happen thereafter.
Can still remember the last time a girl slapped me because i place her so called expensive handbag on the ground for me to sit. A tiny flame came up my eyes, and she could see through me that i was mad. I stared at her with a mean face for just 1 minute that she didnt know when she started crying and begging that it was her reflecx.
Kinda lucky that day.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by EtisalzTreasure: 10:02pm On May 23, 2018
Reading this gets me paranoid. Aren't you ashamed to tell the world That? Well, i think she weighed you head to toe before hammering on you
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale14(m): 10:03pm On May 23, 2018
ceejayx:

Lord knows if na me hold that shovel I don bury u since..loose cunt
Kikikikiki grin Wicked Human Being grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Maj196(m): 10:03pm On May 23, 2018
Hard to believe though but if true the guy fall my hand big time.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Oyindidi(f): 10:03pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Do you know how many of them secretly text me begging me to be their girlfriend some even asking for my acct number they thought I'm like those cheap lose girls cheesy
Tell them you're taken tongue don't break Lefulefu's heart
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by BOOMnaija(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Aunty you don't expect me to keep quiet and allow all this frustrated men clam my head it won't happen.....Any man that dares lay his hands on me will receive the beatings of his life.... if you think because I'm a lady you can easily take advantage of me then you must have been mistaken
Aunty, to kill u just dey hungry me.
The best treatment for big mouth bitches like u is to be tied on a table and gang-raped by 7 hefty Street urchins and then killed afterwards.
That's just wat befits u, I swear.
Guys here, if u agree, hit d like button.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Like your mom kikikiki
I can see u want another dose of me tonight.
Mother hoe
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by pablo1759(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2018
2buffagain:

What does this have to do with respect?
If he went with shorts and slippers nko?

Anyway, if I were the one though, I wouldn't have slapped her back, but I would have broken her hand by grabbing it after the last slap and crushing it within my clenched fist, prior to casting it aside.

That way it would look like I didn't slap her back, but I know that bitch will have to go to the clinic to fix that broken metacarpal grin

grin grin bad guy!
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale14(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Na so d last werey girl wey try this same nonsense with me talk that year.

Today she walks hipperty hop because I damaged her ovaries with a hard kick from my timberland boot.

I ain't joking. Her name is romoke and d bitch is now married but she will never forget me because I left an everlasting stigma on her.

I'm sure she will pass d story to her children's children.

Foolish girls everywhere.

Wa, emi o gbadun rara o.
Jet Ligrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by PVision2020(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
Biacan, be humble my dear before life teach you to be humble. Don't offend a guy thinking its his responsibility to forgive. Some guys don't forgive easily. I'm gentle but I'm not a weakling. I teach my son that too. Don't look for trouble but if trouble come knocking don't fold your arms.
1000 accolades for you. Bravo
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by lexy2014: 10:06pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Now this is the true definition of a real man.
I doff my hat for him.
what of d lady? Is she d definition of a real lady?
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Moorish: 10:07pm On May 23, 2018
If na man slap you, you no go wound am?

Are we not practising gender equality again?

If woman slap moorish, omo, moorish don commit murder be that
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:08pm On May 23, 2018
ShyCypher:

By "women" you mean you? grin

Nah. "Women" don't jump from thread to thread threatenin' to beat men. Only touts do that.

You, LadyHippolyta88, are a motor park tout.
If I am a motorpark tout then you are a condemn iron pusher.
It is only truck pushers that do what you do on smileyNL
#tissue paper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.