Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (103628 Views)

Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Nigerian Lady Slaps Man In Italy As They Fight & Expose Themselves (photos) / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by wristbangle: 9:13pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
You're not any better men like you are easily fallen by women

Speaks volume of kind of guys seeking your attention. Did your statement ever make sense to u?

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Profkenny1(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2018
That's a pussified boy...He should have knocked her out!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale14(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yes, don't raise your hand to slap a guy. Just imagine why she slapped him. Slap craze comot for her body. I'm angry reading this.
Chop Kiss,U No Dey Side Anybody,Always (type) The Truth
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by donblazer10(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

the guy is a real man.
Well my male relatives won't do that I can vouch for them with 90%
then your male relatives are fools grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Viruscod3d: 9:15pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

the guy is a real man.
Well my male relatives won't do that I can vouch for them with 90%
that guy is not a man .. at least he would have jacked her up and speak some sense to her head. He musnt hit her but he was supposed to react . Dat mumu is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:15pm On May 23, 2018
Ufranklin92:

A lady slapping your husband in public nko
Madam leave matter ooo
My husband better not retaliate because I would be disappointed. No lady can dare slap my husband because I would personally deal with her.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Obierika(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A know ya'll all were expecting him to Batter her, But This is not just a Gentleman, he is rare, A guy got slapped by a lady at an ATM stand, after a light argument, And to test her he told her to slap him again, if her 'mama' born her well, And she slapped him again, But been a good guy that he is, he just stood for minutes, flashed back at his mom, sister, cousin, Girlfriend and just walk away, what a gentleman he is.. He deserves an accolades.. lol..

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/see-what-man-did-to-lady-for-slapping.html

He deserves accolades my ass!
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by 9gerian: 9:17pm On May 23, 2018
Except she quickly escapes from the scene, look around for the men in black (police), report her and (with some eye witness account) have her arrested and remanded in the cell for as long as possible, where she would earn her own slaps in multiple folds.

That (and possibly more) is what would have happened, if the guy had slapped the girl with such audacity.

Say no to violence of any sort. What if the guy had been one of the cult boys looking gentle... the rest is better imagined. Or the guy mentally unstable, picks an object and breaks her head or bone etc.

If this story is true, the lady is not far from meeting her Waterloo one way or the other. Some of the gory stories that are shared about domestic and other violence and may have some of their seeds down from this kind of behaviors.

Trouble does not blow a whistle!!!

Rachelsblog:
A know ya'll all were expecting him to Batter her, But This is not just a Gentleman, he is rare, A guy got slapped by a lady at an ATM stand, after a light argument, And to test her he told her to slap him again, if her 'mama' born her well, And she slapped him again, But been a good guy that he is, he just stood for minutes, flashed back at his mom, sister, cousin, Girlfriend and just walk away, what a gentleman he is.. He deserves an accolades.. lol..

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/see-what-man-did-to-lady-for-slapping.html

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Rubbiish(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You are the obvious fool here. You dunderhead nincompoop.
Is that all u ve got? wink Yeye girl...

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:17pm On May 23, 2018
donblazer10:
then your male relatives are fools grin grin grin grin
Show some respect and don't you dare insult my family.Insult me and never go down that path next time.
You are the fool for obviously insulting my family.Don't you dare.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ufranklin92(m): 9:18pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

My husband better not retaliate because I would be disappointed.
No lady can dare slap my husband because I would personally deal with her.

Why would you retaliate?
undecided

Why not walkaway with your husband

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by fatjo(m): 9:18pm On May 23, 2018
ofuonyebi:

hey man, you got it well...how dare you call a respected lady a devil/...an insult of course...what if she was ur wife for a man to demonize her

like you did..twice...nonsense!...you didnt see stars ..you only saw demonic bubbles!..watch ur dirty mouth next time...our ladies deserves some

sort of public respect...that was the message she passed across....and i stand by her gidigba!
thunder fire you with style dude.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by AyamConfidence(m): 9:18pm On May 23, 2018
Let me not lie ooo....not to form ooo...I love the female folk ooo but I will slap my own back...I will return 4 for her...very hot 4 slaps
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:19pm On May 23, 2018
Rubbiish:
Is that all u ve got? wink Yeye girl...
No boy bring it on. I am ready to bring you dinner tonight just attack first.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 23, 2018
Come closer
Diso60090:

For not beating her? Abeg collect one slap for my care

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:20pm On May 23, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Why would you retaliate? undecided
Why not walkaway with your husband
My husband is a part of me so anyone who messes with him messes with me.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Audray(f): 9:20pm On May 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I AGREE WITH YOU.
WE SHOULDN'T ATTEMPT TO FIX VIOLENCE WITH MORE VIOLENCE.

BUT WOULD YOU HAVE MADE THIS SAME STATEMENT IF THE CASE IS REVERSED, AND A WOMAN IS THE VICTIM?

WOULD YOU NOT COME HERE TO CRY FOUL AND SCREEM GENDER ABUSE, AND AGITATE FOR A POSSIBLE DEATH PENALTY FOR THE MAN?

HYPOCRISY WILL TAKE YOU NO WHERE.
YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO GET YOUR POINT THROUGH!

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale14(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2018
Rubbiish:

Don't u ever get tired of ranting?
What happens to engaging in factual discussions?
U are just being delusional by saying he is a real man
Is this slavery life for men d kind u wish your brothers & father?
Why would a man who has been slapped by a lady countless times be praised? Isn't that slavery? I thought everyone were meant to defend his or her right?

U ladies are just men haters, i tot feminism was all about equity & fairness...& if u believe in fairness, d lady should also be melted same treatment...nothing more, nothing less...not eulogizing d man is a real man for being f00lish...
U Too Dey Vexgrin
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ufranklin92(m): 9:21pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

My husband is a part of me so anyone who messes with him messes with me.

Lol
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by donblazer10(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Show some respect and don't you dare insult my family.Insult me and never go down that path next time.
You are the fool for obviously insulting my family.Don't you dare.
i'm really scared right now...fool grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2018
Bank Get CCTV, if you slap me, I will slap you real hard.

End of story.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by coleB(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are the obvious fool here.
You dunderhead nincompoop.

is that donly thing u told rubbish he will c? angry
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by tiredoflife(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2018
If u can't slap her
Get her arrested
Simple
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by incredibleace(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Is that all you have to say

Well, I wouldn't just walk away like the fellow and wouldn't let her go free to serve as a deterrent to other silly ladies. I wouldn't touch her but I would offer any lady around a whooping amount of money to slap the hell outta her. I don't tolerate nonsense. angry

seconded...I will just say 10,000 for any lady that give the said lady X10 of the slap.

you go fear slap way she go chop that day
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by incredibleace(m): 9:23pm On May 23, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Is that all you have to say

Well, I wouldn't just walk away like the fellow and wouldn't let her go free to serve as a deterrent to other silly ladies. I wouldn't touch her but I would offer any lady around a whooping amount of money to slap the hell outta her. I don't tolerate nonsense. angry

seconded...I will just 10,000 for any lady that give the said lady X10 of the slap.

you go fear slap way she go get that day
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 23, 2018
Please who are all those expired evenin' newspapers on page 1 tryin' desperately to sound casual? Tryin' shamelessly to derail the thread...

All those fake laughter/smilin' emojis are supposed to deceive who?

People and pretence sha.

Seun please introduce a way to move useless comments away from FP.

Anyway back to the subject matter.
Any deluded woman who thinks she can slap me & remain sane is in for a shock.

The slap wey i go tear her ehn, her head will spin faster than a Roulette.

I have seen a part of the constitution that says I cannot beat a female but I am yet to see the part that stops me from defendin' myself if a woman assaults me.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:25pm On May 23, 2018
donblazer10:
i'm really scared right now...fool grin grin grin
I don't use vulgar words so engage me with common sense no don't be scared be brave.
You are going to eat sand this evening dunderhead.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by mema900: 9:26pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Now that's the kind of men we want in our society kiss I think he deserves an accolade wink

Will you keep quite!!!!
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by BOOMnaija(m): 9:26pm On May 23, 2018
The last bitch that tried this same nonsense with me didn't live to tell the story.

The guy is an idiotic mumu and a very big disgrace to men.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Akinwale14(m): 9:26pm On May 23, 2018
RandyX:
This story looks fake.

But if it happened for real, you can be sure that lady might be in the military but dressed casually. The guy did the right thing to walk away. Any woman wen gather mind for that place do wetin she do no be normal person at all. God just saved that guy if he had retaliated, only God knows what would have happened.
military Kwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.