Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: (17813 Views)

Poll: Do you approve of the African Kiss?

Yes!: 25% (35 votes)
No: 74% (100 votes)
This poll has ended

How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! / Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by MissyB1(m): 8:32pm On May 28, 2010
Where's 9-11? I wan' an African kisss. grin
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 28, 2010
me and my bobo about to kiss:

Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by mamagee3(f): 8:48pm On May 28, 2010
You wish. cool
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by 912(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2010
Missy B:

Where's 9-11? I wan' an African kisss. grin
Sugar I'm home. Before we start to kiss get me something to eat I am famished and I had a really busy day at work today sad but the tot of ma baby was all I needed to stay on top all day. kiss missed you dearie
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by MissyB1(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2010
At this rate, I'm tempted to make this marriage official. grin

Come in here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-451442.0.html Lemme feed You. kiss
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by sthlm(m): 8:59pm On May 28, 2010
BAHAHAHA!! ats some nasty stuff rigth there grin grin grin
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by 912(m): 9:06pm On May 28, 2010
Missy B:

Come in here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-451442.0.html Lemme feed You. kiss
owww sweetie now you're making ma heart beat faster and I've got this sheepish smile on my face that I can't seem to wipe off. kiss
**clicks on the link and hopes it leads me to your kitchen cos I'm really really famished**
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by r231(m): 9:10pm On May 28, 2010
Missy B:

you dey hia dey make loff while pple are over dia waiting for food ehhhh
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 28, 2010
bk/babe97, what in Gods name are u eating that makes u look like direct descendant of Eve?? your skin radiating with good health its almost transparent! Damn see your lips looking so sweet like delicious morning breakfast in bed!

Na wa oo!! your boyfriend must be one luck son-of-a, ! imagine having access to yonder - that will be the peak of paradise! wink wink

bk/babe97, With lips like yours those posted lips-eating pictures will be child's play cause i will try swallowing yours!! grin grin grin
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by ToToChoper: 9:28pm On May 28, 2010
Sorry to say--------- this African "model" kiss is a silly pittance of an attempt to stir some comical prograganda that Africans are wholly single-lip kissers, hence boringly inexperienced lovers.  
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by MissyB1(m): 9:43pm On May 28, 2010
r231:

you dey hia dey make loff while pple are over dia waiting for food ehhhh
Lmao!! Make una noh vex o. grin grin grin
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by darkey(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2010
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by suxes2005(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2010
WHY IS IT ON D FRONT PAGE SELF? THIS IS NONSENSE! SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE FLOGGED

SHALOM
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 28, 2010
ToToChoper:

Sorry to say--------- this African "model" kiss is a silly pittance of an attempt to stir some comical prograganda that Africans are wholly single-lip kissers, hence boringly inexperienced lovers.

i agree with the propaganda part.

anyway, no biggie.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by tolutara: 10:05pm On May 28, 2010
ToToChoper:

See English shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abeg, loosen up a little, Jokes are part of life u know, lipsrsealed BTW it is Friday
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by alexichi(f): 10:20pm On May 28, 2010
DIS, SSS, GUSTING!!!see wahala ooo.dt's only if u allow him kiss u dt way.which kind life?na by force 2 kiss?
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by eros(m): 10:36pm On May 28, 2010
YALK!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by hob(m): 10:52pm On May 28, 2010
dis is mouth harrasment
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Borat1: 11:05pm On May 28, 2010
I take the upper lip, you take the lower lip
That way no needless encroachment. . smiley
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by knick(m): 11:24pm On May 28, 2010
kiss of life,
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by OBEHIOYE(m): 11:28pm On May 28, 2010
what nonsense!!!!!
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by fender(m): 11:30pm On May 28, 2010
Looks like someone who has been starved of a kiss for decades,
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by fender(m): 11:34pm On May 28, 2010
knick:

kiss of life,

Kiss of death
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by ndgfx(m): 12:46am On May 29, 2010
This is some NIggahshit, DAMN, like one of them naturally occurring errors of nature,
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by ceasyc(f): 1:33am On May 29, 2010
Dolemite:

Compare and contrast with the first picture. . .

LWKMD. WTF r these?
d 1st 1 is an eyesore so is dis 1
is dat AY the nigerian comedian? he doesnt even know how 2 kiss
NA WA OH
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Tolulop001(f): 1:59am On May 29, 2010
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Tolulop001(f): 2:00am On May 29, 2010
go and see Genny and D'banj in that nu video, that was a correct kiss jare grin
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by anthony86(m): 2:18am On May 29, 2010
whta is this aboout african Kiss,atleast kissing is not part of african culture.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nwaka77: 4:45am On May 29, 2010
anthony86:

whta is this aboout african Kiss,atleast kissing is not part of african culture.

You just read my mind.

@Poster

Growing up, I did not recall seeing Naijas kissing. This is something that just started in the last 10 - 15 years folks. How many of you ever saw your parents kissing? Say the truth and shame the devil. Practice makes perfect so those who don't know the proper way of kissing will one day get there wink
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by makajibbz(m): 4:56am On May 29, 2010
i'll rather stay wit french kiss,learn french then move to france, than to kiss that way, lol lipsrsealed
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 5:06am On May 29, 2010
Damn!!!!!!!!!! is it by force to kiss embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by sulad82i(m): 5:41am On May 29, 2010
LMAO. what a kissssssssss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.