Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: (17811 Views)

Poll: Do you approve of the African Kiss?

Yes!: 25% (35 votes)
No: 74% (100 votes)
This poll has ended

How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! / Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Xionez(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2010
WTF!!!, wot is d guy try 2 do, ''Take her breath away'' or what?!.Dis girl had beta run.If his kiss is lyk dat, then hw wil secs wit him be?. he would tear her open, *shivers* undecided.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by jbman(m): 11:38pm On May 30, 2010
Is this real or he is just trying to keep her alive through mouth respiration
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by kabarka(m): 8:04am On May 31, 2010
This guy has not kissed before-the action type that pretends not to know where the face of the woman is located during love making.

Perhaps,he was forced to do this in a traditional wedding or the pic does not exist.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Spader9(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2010
Will this reduce AIDS?
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by bolu1(f): 3:31pm On May 31, 2010
this is the african cpr
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by kabarka(m): 11:38pm On May 31, 2010
Ah! who says kissing reduces AIDS.The issue of sex has to do with abstinence,faithfulness and cautiousness.As far as am concerned, these are my watch words.So its a matter of choice.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by ulovecasca(m): 1:58am On Jun 01, 2010
Must African stuff look bad It's not funny!!! Let's start branding ourself with GOOD things. An American wakes up to Say "God Bless America".
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by SALady(f): 7:25am On Jun 01, 2010
ulovecasca:

Must African stuff look bad It's not funny!!! Let's start branding ourself with GOOD things. An American wakes up to Say "God Bless America".

C'mon guys we all know we love our continent even though we cant stand one another every now and then, but a bit of humor is good once in a while. I laugh at myself often especially when I think of the silly stuff I have done or said. We dont have to take ourselves that seriously all the time. Please lively up yourself
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by sayso: 8:05am On Jun 01, 2010
are they eating their mouths?
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by kabarka(m): 8:30am On Jun 01, 2010
@sayo, they are not eating their mouth.I THINK THE PROBLEM HERE IS THE GUY NOT THE GIRL.

@oluvecasca,
We may be PROUD of Africa but we are not PROUD of anything Nigeria,for example read  laz lagerback's response when nigerian were talking abt Argentina,messi
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by gabbond: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2010
[color=#006600][/color]i don't appreciate that kiss because i masturbate
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by gabbond: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2010
[color=#006600][/color]i don't appreciate that kiss because i masturbate grin
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nostradamu(m): 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2010
, omo mennnnn, i approve of it like madd, kisss na kisss, abeg we r too critical of ourselves self, ha,ha wetin? ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS, !
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nostradamu(m): 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2010
@SA LADY, i feel u jare, u sabi wetin dey, osa mo, o mo bose lon (u kno hw e dey go)
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by SALady(f): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2010
Nostradamu:

@SA LADY, i feel u jare, u sabi wetin dey, osa mo, o mo bose lon (u kno hw e dey go)

Yeah! but say it so I can hear you
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by SmashingM(f): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2010
Woah grin grin grin
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Kennyblues(m): 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2010
it sucks! perhaps its a kiss of life
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by onono30: 5:50am On Jun 02, 2010
NA wetiN bi dis!! Una no go kill us o! Was he kissing or trying to suffocate her? African men so unromantic.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by gbagudara: 9:46am On Jun 02, 2010
Please limit or eliminate this kind of topics.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by samito20: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2010
I guess this kind of kiss is from the eastern part of Africa grin grin grin
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by daduke2k(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2010
now dats disgusting
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Abbygyal(f): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2010
lmaooooooooooo lwkmd. . . . .ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by swizz25: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2010
MY word!!! they don't even look like they are enjoying the so called kiss , This is murder, They have so mudered the act of kissing, plus the guy's eyes are slightly open, REALLY AND UTTERLY GROSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Xionez(m): 4:45am On Nov 04, 2010
onono30:

NA wetiN bi dis!! Una no go kill us o! Was he kissing or trying to suffocate her? African men so unromantic.

U aint seen nothing yet.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 18, 2010
Black men may not know "how to kiss" but they can fck. that's what really matters grin grin
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 18, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Black men may not know "how to kiss" but they can fck. that's what really matters grin grin
Hallelujah! Preach on, sista!
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 18, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

I wholeheartedly agree on this. grin testimonies abound.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 18, 2010
lmfao!^^
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 18, 2010
True. I always say if your woman can move 5 mins after you're done then you need to start again.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2010
davidylan:

True. I always say if your woman can move 5 mins after you're done then you need to start again.

shocked shocked shocked

Jeez . . . un no go kill person! angry angry
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by MrCork26: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2010
Ujujoan, Sweery can i frech kiss you or German kiss you? tongue
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2010
*rooooolz eyez*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? / Girls On Nairaland Vs Girls On Instagram (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.