Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: (17801 Views)

Poll: Do you approve of the African Kiss?

Yes!: 25% (35 votes)
No: 74% (100 votes)
This poll has ended

How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! / Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by royalicon(m): 8:09am On May 29, 2010
This is called BREATHLESS kissing.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by kenas: 8:10am On May 29, 2010
this is sophocation to te first degree. i beg if that is the only thing that makes me an african, i choose to be a french
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by kabarka(m): 9:32am On May 29, 2010
chei, the guy dey chop yam? I beg come collect pure water from me ooh.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by lawmanlala(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2010
ARE THERE NO SERIOUS TOPICS TO DISCUSS HERE THAN THIS SILLY KISSING. HOW DOES THIS TOPIC ADDRESS THE PROBLEMS FACING NIGERIAN YOUTHS TODAY?
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by makajibbz(m): 10:08am On May 29, 2010
lawmanlala:

ARE THERE NO SERIOUS TOPICS TO DISCUSS HERE THAN THIS SILLY KISSING. HOW DOES THIS TOPIC ADDRESS THE PROBLEMS FACING NIGERIAN YOUTHS TODAY?

it will discourage them from kissing,b'cos frm kissing = hugging = seks = STD,HIV/AIDS,whoreness,therefor improving health of further generations, that how it addresses the problem facing Nigerian youths today!
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by azeeza(f): 11:22am On May 29, 2010
The bobo look like clem ohameze and the lady ifeoma anyim.Guys take a close look cool
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by seanmykel(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2010
, That is nose-kissing, they should go to kissing-school and be made to pay a fine pf N300000 for disgracing blacks.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by btlasisi(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2010
@seanmykel ,

It won't be a bad idea if you start one "kissing-school" on this thread so that we home bound NL can learn from a trained kiss-master.

You know meatpie no be monkey food. Na small small
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by skyndyp(f): 2:05pm On May 29, 2010
Now,this is how i kiss. lol

Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by skyndyp(f): 2:11pm On May 29, 2010
Or better still,this and that.lol

Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Onchedu(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2010
Makeup would have helped or professional models. this picture looks off
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by seguntijan(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2010
that is rubbish both of them were just inhaling their breath which is rich in carbon4oxide
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by kabarka(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2010
see the pic posted by skydnp,its cool.Tender kiss when the passion has not heated up.Nice one.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by kayc33(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2010
haha saw the African kiss pic on twitter the other day grin
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by nas00(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2010
I no blame the couple jare,

There is also love in sharing the likes of sore throat, cough etc smiley smiley
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by cooltobex(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2010
kissing is one avenue of knowing a skilled lover. The man in the pix kisses very badly. it's so disgusting to watch.
i am here talking i don't even know how to do it. tongue do what? you may ask, the described in the pix.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by MissyB1(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2010
nas 00:

I no blame the couple jare,

There is also love in sharing the likes of sore throat, cough etc smiley smiley
*Dies* grin grin

cool-tobex:

kissing is one avenue of knowing a skilled lover. The man in the pix kisses very badly. it's so disgusting to watch.
i am here talking i don't even know how to do it. tongue do what? you may ask, the described in the pix.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 29, 2010
At least it was so good that it took her breadth away
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by samnaija: 8:51pm On May 29, 2010
it takes 2 to make a kiss work, so both of them suck at it, (literallY)
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by blakbarbie: 9:41pm On May 29, 2010
lmfao!!! that mess was hillarious! and where is the passion in the second pic??
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 29, 2010
to see the standard and proper way to kiss, check the adenuga wedding photos.

french kiss doesnt have to be african kiss.

anyway! wetin concern me sef? Naija guys dating non-blacks and non-naijas, na your problem oh! Better go and learn the basics of french kissing as we've tried to help you on this thread.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Absu(m): 9:46pm On May 29, 2010
Which ever way u may c it,2 dem kiss is kiss grin grin
D lady is enjoying it,she nt complaining grin grin
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 29, 2010
kissing 102:

kissing 201

kissing 300:

see as the lady dey beam?

kissing 400:

Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by mamagee3(f): 10:34pm On May 29, 2010
For some reason, this thread makes me laugh.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by COOLDK(m): 12:12am On May 30, 2010
Wao! Kissing mentality, how many of u posters knows how 2 kiss beta than dt guy? If u r sure of ur self, prove it on ds thread & give us kissn procedure.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Kunbee: 12:20am On May 30, 2010
Iyama kiss
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by pristjones(m): 12:58am On May 30, 2010
Then maybe you are attracting the wrong kind, I have not come across such in my dating life, NEVER!

HOW long have you been dating? this seems interesting to me, smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by pristjones(m): 12:59am On May 30, 2010
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Then maybe you are attracting the wrong kind, I have not come across such in my dating life, NEVER![/font]
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by kabarka(m): 7:08am On May 30, 2010
@mama-gee,why does the thread make you laugh.You appears to have good lips.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by kabarka(m): 7:09am On May 30, 2010
@mama-gee,why does the thread make you laugh.You appears to have good lips.What is the reason?
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by davidif: 9:35am On May 30, 2010
hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

chai, my people.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by shilling(f): 4:49pm On May 30, 2010
That picture is both funny and gross. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My God! What Kind Of Yansh Is This? / After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.