Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (60303 Views)

Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race / Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by AntiWailer: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2018
Was it Aba company that signed sponsorship deal with super eagles ?

They know their followers are dumb so they take good advantage of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by ZAWs: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2018
I thought this man could give me one more reason to start listening to him again,
But that's not in sight.
Most of the European and Asian countries sportskits are produced by Nike.
For example. Germany Portugal, and so many of them has a sponsorship deal with Nike, and Nike is owned by American.
Does that mean Germany and Co. can produced these kits in their own country with Chioce of firm?
I keep saying that when you begin to talk too much, you lost more sense in the process.

*Modified *
Why didn't he gave his aba boys his books to produce instead of taking them to abroad?

5 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by plaetton: 10:57am On Jun 02, 2018
gurnam:

All you have written is rubbish as business decisions are not done that way, NIKE can decide to make the jersey where they know have the capacity to handle such jobs!

All you are saying is that govt should force NIKE to contract out the sowing of the jerseys to your tailors in Aba..gibberish go say the least
You obviously have simple comprehension problems.
I urge you to read Ben Bruce's article as well as my post over and over again, until understanding and common sense overcomes you.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by brodalokie: 10:57am On Jun 02, 2018
seguno2:

What else?
Google, go to a library, visit the history department of a university and educate yourself.
Cheers.

I am a Nigerian, a very proud one. The point I am trying to make is that oyinbo is superior.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by dominique(f): 10:58am On Jun 02, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

1. If Nike can sew the jerseys in the the Philippines or wherever, they can contract them to be sewn in Nigeria as well.

2. It is not the role of Aba tailors to sponsor the National Team.

3. That Ben Bruce is guilty of double standards does not negate the truth of his assertion.

Do you know how many national teams Nike is producing kits for? If they contract production of these kits to locals of those countries, they will not gain as much doing bulk production in their own factory. Nike is a business, their primary aim is to make MAXIMUM profit not develop a country's economy.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by plaetton: 11:01am On Jun 02, 2018
oyb:

big thinker, is any of the material being sewn by the amazing aba tailors maufactured in nigeria?

if that was really a concern of murray bruce, what has he done to promote textile mills that can produce the fabric?

or do you think the entire supply chain of nike jerseys begins and ends with copycat tailors?

All babble and no sense.
Common sense is missing here.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by Reference(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2018
Mr. Senator. Nike will not open production in Nigeria because of ten million shirts, the Super Eagles or World Cup 2018. Similarly, I don't think Aba has the structure or resources to offer the Eagles a competitive sponsorship deal, simple.

However, good observation. What you need to do on Monday at the House is to move legislation to further de-incentify foreign consumption and simultaneously incentify local production, not just for the Nike/apparel industry but allied industries as well.

What progressive governments around the world do in bringing their economies from third rate to developing is to promote industrialization by infrastructural development in tandem with entrepreneurial creations.

Identify fledgling industrialists, vett them for policy, programs and potential and support them to become industrial giants. That is what Japan and Germany did after the second world war with Mitsubishi and co in Asia and Porsche, Volkswagen and Hugo Boss in Germany. That is what Korea did in the fifties with Daewoo and Samsung. That is what China started to do after the cultural revolution. That is what India started to do in the 90's with Mittal.

Nations did not just fold their arms and let the people develop themselves under the cover of so called infrastructure. They actively worked hand in glove with business to develop the nation. With the exception of Dangote, why are other industrialists virtually at loggerheads with government continually. Why does government hate the private sector so much taking them as competitors and not companions in nation building.

This is where Mr. Bruce should come in. He has experienced the challenges on entrepreneurship in Nigeria and should be best placed to break the ice. Today in America Trump is fighting tooth and nail for the American steel industry, staking his reputation and getting a lot of stick internationally for that. That is development. Our leaders on the other hand wil rather back foreign interests and castigate their own.

Mr. Bruce, the issue is mental.... attitudinal and starts in the corridors of power where you guys reside. Just do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by gurnam: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2018
plaetton:

You obviously have simple comprehension problems.
I urge you to read Ben Bruce's article as well as my post over and over again, until understanding and common sense overcomes you.

I repeat, on this matter, you and Ben Murray Bruce lack common sense!!

Nike is not obliged in any way to manufacture the jerseys in Nigeria or specifically to Aba traders!!

Aba tailors should have approach NIKE and table a proposal for the project! Whipping up emotions by your type and BMB is not common sense.

This conversation shouldn’t even be happening if we all understand how sport branding and marketing works.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by citizenY(m): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2018
MrMcJay:
I don't know why Bayelsa always sends the most unintelligent set of people to represent them at the federal level.

See GEJ and now, this pale-coloured hypocrite.

Haba.....
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by Johnrake69: 11:06am On Jun 02, 2018
SIRTee15:

Nike is not under any obligation to produce its jerseys in nigeria....
Even American flags n jersey are produced in China.....
Nike has no factory rather it outsource her merchandise to tested n trusted textile manufacturers......
What have nigerian tailors n the textile industry done to market their skills n convince global designers to outsource their products to nigeria....
Nothing....
Sitting down n expecting manna will fall from heaven.....
We are in the era of globalisation, nobody owes u anything...
It's either u are competitive or u are cut out....
Nothing like entitlement mentality, Nigerians better wake up to the reality....
We must work hard for every single job we want to bring into this country....
Asians are mean, they want everything for themselves.....
And senator Ben should be ashamed of himself.....
What effort has he made to help nigerian textile industries become competitive in the globalised textile industry....
We are tired of words, what we need is action.....

I really don't get your argument. Did China emerge a top economy by allowing other nations to produce for them even when they kept churning out substandard articles? You really have a wrong notion about Globalisation. A little research will help you. Globalisation is nothing but the spread of imperialism without restrictions.

Nike is not under any obligation to produce our Jersey in Nigeria, accepted but, my question is must Nike produce our Jersey? Was it Nike that qualified us for the world Cup? Is Nike more popular than Nigeria? If Nike is more popular than Nigeria why didn't they leverage on it by promoting Malaysian Jersey this world Cup year?

Honestly, we don't need global designers in Nigeria. How many people does the so called global designers cloth in the world? Global designers cloth less than 5% of the world population does it mean the rest of the population are naked?

Consider this, it's a world cup year and our boys have done the hard work of qualifying for tournament. We have a population of about 200 million. If it's made in Nigeria and promoted in Nigeria with different grades of the Jersey. And for the fact we qualified, no matter how ugly looking the Jersey is, with good distribution and promotion within Nigeria the Jersey can be purchased by atleast 10% of the population that's just being Conservative because we're a football loving nation. At the average price of #2,000 per Jersey multiplied by 20million. How much is that? #40billion.

Fifa makes money from the crowd following the sports worldwide not because of some wealthy fans. If Football gets to the point it becomes a rich Man's game fifa will file for bankruptcy within a year.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 02, 2018
plaetton:

All babble and no sense.
Common sense is missing here.

ouch, i thought i was talking to a thinker.

i should have realised i was wasting my bandwidth on a two bit mindless wailer / hustler who has no idea whatsoever about business beyond selling cheap low quality knockoffs of consumer goods and claiming entrepreneur

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by Reference(m): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2018
ZAWs:
I thought this man could give me one more reason to start listening to him again,
But that's not in sight.
Most of the European countries and Asian sportskits are produced by Nike.
For example. Germany Portugal, and so many of them has a sponsorship deals with Nike, and Nike is owned by American.
Does that mean Germany and Co. can produced these kits in their own country with Chioce of firm?
I keep saying when you begin to talk too much, you lost more sense in the process.

That is not what he is saying. He is saying exactly what Trump is saying about the steel industry in America. Every nation has a right to push back in its favour. Don't be a coward. If you don't produce stuff and hide under the cloak of 'better products come from elsewhere', you will simply starve. Where was China 30 years ago. They could have sat back and said, 'oh Europe makes better, cheaper stuff than us', but they didn't. They started asking the questions the senator is asking and today Nike produces in China even though China barely has a sporting industry and excels only in table tennis and swimming.... hardly enough to sell 10 million shirts. Pally, wake up.

AND START ASKING YOUR GOVERNMENT WHAT IT IS DOING TO STOP THE ROT JUST AS THE REDNECKS IN MIDDLE AMERICA DEMANDED FROM THEIR POLITICIANS. !!!!

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by willibounce1(m): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2018
When you look at this useless twitter senator ben bruce, you will think he is one intelligent and responsible human being. He is the most annoying senator i ever come across. He knew his business were dying and quickly ran to contest to be a senator so he can just stay there and be collecting free money like his colleagues. How many times has mr common sense complained about his huge salary? the same man talking about Aba boys producing jersey has an indian man managing his business.

foolis.h annoying senator. Let him swear that any of the suits he wears are made in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by lekikosky(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2018
All incurred expenses on Eagles wil be refunded at Aba, hypocrite senator that could not verify informations before commenting. Lazy type.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by plaetton: 11:09am On Jun 02, 2018
gurnam:

Nike is not obliged in any way to manufacture the jerseys in Nigeria or specifically to Aba traders!!

Aba tailors should have approach NIKE and table a proposal for the project! Whipping up emotions by your type and BMB is not common sense.

This conversation shouldn’t even be happening if we all understand how sport branding and marketing works.

You are still regurgitating the same emotional , senseless babble.
This is why you failed all your comprehension exams.
Read slowly If it would help you understand.
Ben Bruce is not against Nike or Nike's business model.
Ben Bruce is simply tasking our collective common sense, the common sense of our national leadership. Of course, those who don't have common sense will have problems processing his simple query.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by NwaliE01: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2018
Just imagine. We have to import our own country's football Jessy from far Asian country to support our brothers during the World Cup tournaments.
I trust Aba guys, before monday we will have same jessy for 3k everywhere in the country. grin grin grin grin grin
Senator Ben. Make you no worry. We still get market for made in Aba.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2018
https://www.businessdayonline.com/aiteo-coca-cola-nigerian-breweries-others-top-super-eagles-sponsors-2/

The Nigeria Football Federation and WAPIC Insurance plc recently signed an agreement worth N500million that conferred on the insurance giant the title of ‘Official Insurance Services Provider and Co-Sponsor of the NFF.’

The contract provides excellent safety and security for National Team players and officials while on duty and offer a well –paved route for them to have a better future through proper pension fund.

Yinka Adekoya, Managing Director, WAPIC Insurance plc, affirmed that the company was excited to team up with Nigerian Football, given the huge role that football plays in nation –building and the excitement that it generates among the youth and adults alike.

“The NFF is an organisation that is making Nigeria proud through the excellent results of the National Teams and WAPIC is a top financial institution seeking to be the most enjoyable company to do business with and to become a top 20 financial services institution in Nigeria by 2019.”

Cadbury Nigeria Plc, manufacturers of TomTom, partnered with the Nigerian Football Federation (NFF) as the ‘Official Candy of the Super Eagles’ in February 2018. The agreement will last for three years in the initial period with an option of renewal. Although the actual figure is not in public knowledge, this deal is said to be worth millions of naira.

The contract is said to be a demonstration of TomTom’s commitment to a long-term relationship with the Super Eagles.

In October 2017, Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group, an international investment and holding company with investments in Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, South Africa, India and several other emerging markets, made public a landmark agreement with the Nigerian Football Federation (NFF) to support Nigeria’s senior National Football teams, in their quest to make the nation proud at the forthcoming World Cup.

TGI Group is the parent company of WACOT Limited, Chi Limited and other companies, producers of household brands such as Big Bull Rice, CHIVITA, Hollandia Yoghurt and Renew Starch. The company has earned its place as the Official Food Partner of NFF.

Payporte became the official Online Store Partner of the NFF late 2017, around the same time as TGI. Payporte’s contract with the NFF is also for three years and the NFF believes the company will also help them with youth football development in the country.

Payporte, one of the country’s largest e-commerce companies is now the Official Online Store of the Super Eagles. The company is expected to be the official and exclusive outlet for the sale of authentic national team jerseys.

The Nigeria Football Federation entered into an agreement with sportswear manufacturer, Nike, as the kit sponsor of the Nigerian national football teams in 2015. The three and half year contract is worth $750, 000 in its first year and $1million each year from 2016 till 2018. Nike also promised a $500,000 bonus if the Super Eagles qualify for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

Nike is responsible for the design of performance and training apparel and equipment, including team kits and footballs, for the Nigerian national football team players

let the aba traders put money together and bid post 2018. no need for any empty, silly sentiment. everyone else who is a sponsor of the eagles paid. that is how it works.

all these aba tailors are doing is copyright infringement.

do they have the resources to produce world class sportswear ? we are al Nigerians and we know how it is with most of these goods that fall apart after one month.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by Reference(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2018
plaetton:

Ben Bruce is simply tasking our collective common sense, the common sense of our national leadership. Of course, those who don't have common sense will have problems processing his simple query.

Don't mind them. Their oil is getting worthless by the day. They can't pay their civil servants because of population explosion and the idiots still have the guts to excuse capital flight and economic inportunity. Someone is raising genuine concerns and they are castigating him. Senseless folks. Tomorrow they will scream poverty. If only they knew just how much of the 41,000 naira or whatever per jersey goes to the American treasury.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by gurnam: 11:15am On Jun 02, 2018
plaetton:

Well, it’s obvious here who have a comprehension problem here.

Nike cannot be burden to turn Aba tailors into Global brand! Once you mention Aba made, the common denominator that runs through people mind is inferior product!

I don’t think Nike will want to put money to market such item with bad reputation.

You are Ibo and that is why you are arguing in this subjective manner, you will only appreciate what is involved if you are objective.

Start creating the right image and branding for the tailors in Aba and see if reputable sport wears marketing firms will no come.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2018
AdaFonju:

I see you understand economics more than Ben Murray Bruce, every unknown Jack is an expert on nairaland
Talk truth, watin Ben write make sense?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2018
NIGERIA 2 ENGLAND 2. ASK ME WHY angry
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by Johnrake69: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2018
gurnam:

Can you guys just shove aside this nonsense sport branding and marketing? Who are they marketing it to? Is Nike more popular than Nigeria with a population of about 200 million people? Do you know what Nigerians spend just to follow the English Premier league? If indeed Nike as a brand is so superior like the way you guys are sounding why are they not leveraging on it by promoting the Malaysian football team's Jersey this world Cup year?

Without our qualifications to the world Cup Nike won't have been able to promote anything. So it's Nigeria first and not Nike. What the Senator is saying is that Nigeria is not getting enough from the business side of football with the current arrangement. It's only an educated illiterate that will try to prove otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by mayorwiz5: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2018
dominique:
Nonsense tweet. So Nike that paid good money to sponsor the super eagle's kits should now allow aba tailors sew the jerseys? What will be Nike's gain then? Aba tailors should go and sponsor the Super Eagle naa. Someone that didn't publish his own book in his country is now calling out a foreign brand for doing their business in their country. Hypocrite senator

I see how dull you are ,this administration is clamoring about made in nigeria ,we have aba that can also do this jersey if $100 million was infuse in Aba you will see how it increase the rate of employment in nigeria and we generate a lot of revenue ,this man is making sense
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by Chukazu: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2018
dominique:
Nonsense tweet. So Nike that paid good money to sponsor the super eagle's kits should now allow aba tailors sew the jerseys? What will be Nike's gain then? Aba tailors should go and sponsor the Super Eagle naa. Someone that didn't publish his own book in his country is now calling out a foreign brand for doing their business in their country. Hypocrite senator

That is not what he meant.

Most of the NIKE , Adidas ,Puma, Mark and Spencer, Wrangler wears that people buy all over the world are manufactured in South East Asians of Bangladesh , and Burma.

all it takes is for NIKE(with government help) and co. to bring there factory down to Aba who are equally as skillful as the Asians.

That move can only be set in motion by both Federal and state government

The projected Aba Free trade zone should be thinking in that direction.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by plaetton: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2018
oyb:

ouch, i thought i was talking to a thinker.

i should have realised i was wasting my bandwidth on a two bit mindless wailer / hustler who has no idea whatsoever about business beyond selling cheap low quality knockoffs of consumer goods and claiming entrepreneur
I sense the usual inferiority complex.

I have realized that these days, whenever the word 'wailer ' is invoked in response to an argument, it is usually an acute case of cognitive dissonance at play.
People are unable to process and articulate an argument on its own merit.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2018
NwaliE01:
Just imagine. We have to import our own country's football Jessy from far Asian country to support our brothers during the World Cup tournaments.
I trust Aba guys, before monday we will have same jessy for 3k everywhere in the country. grin grin grin grin grin
U are in the past, the aba version has been out for 2 months now, sells at the rate of 2 to 3k in the market. As soon as Nike release the picture of the jersey aba went to work.

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by gurnam: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2018
Johnrake69:

Can you guys just shove aside this nonsense sport branding and marketing? Who are they marketing it to? Is Nike more popular than Nigeria with a population of about 200 million people? Do you know what Nigerians spend just to follow the English Premier league? If indeed Nike as a brand is so superior like the way you guys are sounding why are they not leveraging on it by promoting the Malaysian football team's Jersey this world Cup year?

Without our qualifications to the world Cup Nike won't have been able to promote anything. So it's Nigeria first and not Nike. What the Senator is saying is that Nigeria is not getting enough from the business side of football with the current arrangement. It's only an educated illiterate that will try to prove otherwise.

Explain how Aba tailors would have done what NIKE did!
Sometimes emotion will not get you far
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by Alva2018: 11:41am On Jun 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by NwaliE01: 11:42am On Jun 02, 2018
charliboy654:

U are in the past, the aba version has been out for 2 months now, sells at the rate of 2 to 3k in the market. As soon as Nike release the picture of the jersey aba went to work.
grin grin grin like serious. Nawao!!!
This guy's no go get chill at all.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by SIRTee15: 11:42am On Jun 02, 2018
Johnrake69:

I really don't get your argument. Did China emerge a top economy by allowing other nations to produce for them even when they kept churning out substandard articles? You really have a wrong notion about Globalisation. A little research will help you. Globalisation is nothing but the spread of imperialism without restrictions.

Nike is not under any obligation to produce our Jersey in Nigeria, accepted but, my question is must Nike produce our Jersey? Was it Nike that qualified us for the world Cup? Is Nike more popular than Nigeria? If Nike is more popular than Nigeria why didn't they leverage on it by promoting Malaysian Jersey this world Cup year?

Honestly, we don't need global designers in Nigeria. How many people does the so called global designers cloth in the world? Global designers cloth less than 5% of the world population does it mean the rest of the population are naked?

Consider this, it's a world cup year and our boys have done the hard work of qualifying for tournament. We have a population of about 200 million. If it's made in Nigeria and promoted in Nigeria with different grades of the Jersey. And for the fact we qualified, no matter how ugly looking the Jersey is, with good distribution and promotion within Nigeria the Jersey can be purchased by atleast 10% of the population that's just being Conservative because we're a football loving nation. At the average price of #2,000 per Jersey multiplied by 20million. How much is that? #40billion.

Fifa makes money from the crowd following the sports worldwide not because of some wealthy fans. If Football gets to the point it becomes a rich Man's game fifa will file for bankruptcy within a year.

China emerged a global leader by having the skills and resources needed to attract huge investments into their country....
They produced for other countries because those countries trusted them to do a good job and they didn't disappoint....
It's all about the skillset my bros, thats the koko....
We Nigerians need to upgrade our game and skills.....
The quality of our work is just too poor to attract foreign investors.....
That's the fact....
Something the Twitter senators and his colleagues should address...

Globalisation is all about identifying your strength, working hard to improve it n remaining competitive....
As far as am concerned, developing nations have benefited more from globalisation than developed ones...
If not president trump will not be busy erecting trade barriers up and down....
African countries were just too lazy to tap into the opportunity....
The loudest voice for globalisation now is China....
Think about that....

Nike sponsor our boyz not aba tailors, that automatically gives them jersey right....
So they have every right to decide where the jerseys will be produced....
Next time, tell dangote or otedola to sponsor the super eagles....
Or better still NFF should do the job itself.....
Then we can question them if the jerseys are not produced in nigeria....
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by kode12: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2018
dominique:
That tweet makes absolute sense. Nike can sponsor the super eagles and as part of the agreement use a local company to manufacture the jerseys. Nike goes about the hyping and promotions and everybody wins. I'm very sure there are competent people to make same quality in Nigeria. All that Nike has to do is give them specs.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... by brodalokie: 11:43am On Jun 02, 2018
NwaliE01:

Na so they try to clone a mysterious goat using his blood as an experiment called operation plumbum. All the clones didn't last, even the scientists collect... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi Finally Speaks On Jonathan's Defeat By Buhari / Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals / Governor Wike Greets Peter Obi During PDP Primaries In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.