Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) (59933 Views)

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by identitylenz(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
do not glory yet, dz man get his own plans...... ah can smell something fishy sha....
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Maamin(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mccullum:
I thank God for the conversion of that man, may Allah guide him more in Islam, Ameen. Yes Jesus can heal an amputee during his life time and Miracle doesn't peculiar to Jesus alone because many prothets of Allah did miracles even Mohammed did many miracle which is not common by Muslim clerics to mention them except if sermon force them to make reference to it unlike Christian clerics that mostly mentioning Jesus' miracles. Abraham did his own, Moses and many of them did miracles after prayer of seeking permission from almighty Allah to do it and He'll grant it in order to convince people that truly they were His messagers.

Which miracle did muhammed performed during his life time? Mention miracles like healing the sick, blind, deaf, dumb, casting out evil spirit, healing lepers, raising the dead and I will become a Muslim undecided

Stop rubbing him together with those faithful jewish patriarchs, muhammed is not and will never be part of them.

The present GO's of this generation can boast of doing more miracles than your self proclaimed prophet..wait! T.B Joshua's got more juice than your muhammed. shocked
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by manikspears: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
Edu3Again:
He has left Jesus that heals to join Allah that cannot perform one single miracle.
See wetin hunger dey cause .

Heed the Advice of that corper who become muslim when Buhari won.
Leaving Jesus to go to Islam is like leaving light to go to darkness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUckvaYhJk8

Him dey mad,he no remember him God when he dey romance demons now wey dey wan kill am he dey shout God abi? Bloody Igbo Muslim.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Nathayas: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
He Was Not Even A Christian
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by zaltman(m): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Businesses man pressing their mumu bottom as usual

I am sure his case will be like that of this corper I attached his picture below who converted to Islam, then after three months of not getting what he wants, the idiott quickly ran back to Christianity and even started cursing some of those muzlem men that lured him to Islam for not giving him what he demanded despite his conversion. lolz.

You can't be sane and be a Musslim let alone igbo Muslim because the last time I checked, Igbo life style and Islam can never go together.
So if you see anything Igbo Muslim, check the person very well, something is happening behind closed doors.
Just like the way Rochas has paid some imolites to become Muslims so that northerners will see and accept him as lover of Islam just because of his presidential ambition he will never attain.
Igbo Muslim ko
Igbo Hindus ni

You can't be sane and be a Muslim, that's hate speech you know and I'm sure you didn't learnt that from Jesus(SAW)

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by zaltman(m): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
Maamin:

Which miracle did muhammed performed during his life time? Mention miracles like healing the sick, blind, deaf, dumb, casting out evil spirit, healing lepers, raising the dead and I will become a Muslim undecided

Stop rubbing him together with those faithful jewish patriarchs, muhammed is not and will never be part of them.

Eeya, so to you, performance of miracles is synonymous with divinity, please step up ur reasoning, it will do us a lot of good

The present GO's of this generation can boast of doing more miracles than your self proclaimed prophet..wait! T.B Joshua's got more juice than your muhammed. shocked
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:

Holy war aimed at converting un-believers and betterment of the society..

Bros, you are wrong. Jihad is "striving in the cause of Allah", doing anything to protect, defend and uphold Islam. So Jihad is part of what I'm practising, trying to defend the religion. Those killing in the name of Islam are not Muslims. we've said this time without number because it is read in the Quran that " if one kills a person unjustly, it is as if he killed the whole mankind. The question is where in the Quran did the people who kill in the name of Jihad get their evidence??

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

I am sure his case will be like that of this corper I attached his picture below who converted to Islam, then after three months of not getting what he wants, the idiott quickly ran back to Christianity and even started cursing some of those muzlem men that lured him to Islam for not giving him what he demanded despite his conversion. lolz.

You can't be sane and be a Musslim let alone igbo Muslim because the last time I checked, Igbo life style and Islam can never go together.
So if you see anything Igbo Muslim, check the person very well, something is happening behind closed doors.
Just like the way Rochas has paid some imolites to become Muslims so that northerners will see and accept him as lover of Islam just because of his presidential ambition he will never attain.
Igbo Muslim ko
Igbo Hindus ni

Is that how you ibos are worthless and unstable? Denying Christ because of money?

Cameleons! I spit in your flat heads.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Pentools(m): 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
watch it and see his confession. I'm still not move with his confession, but I pick somethings from it.

Do you mind sharing what you picked pls...
Cus all I can see is a fellow with an ulterior motive, his reasons for conversion are baseless. Dude posses an evil agenda which only time can tell on.

Don't trust igbos with such moves, I'm an Igbo and can confidently tell that the undisciplined ones can do the unthinkable for mulla!

Dude has a selfish n evilish plan.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

Bros, you are wrong. Jihad is "striving in the cause of Allah", doing anything to protect, defend and uphold Islam. So Jihad is part of what I'm practising, trying to defend the religion. Those killing in the name of Islam are not Muslims. we've said this time without number because it is read in the Quran that " if one kills a person unjustly, it is as if he killed the whole mankind. The question is where in the Quran did the people who kill in the name of Jihad get their evidence??
I resemble Musa or Isa?
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Shafiiimran99: 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Igbo Muslim ko
Igbo Hindus ni
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Pentools:

Do you mind sharing what you picked pls...
Cus all I can see is a fellow with an ulterior motive, his reasons for conversion are baseless. Dude really have a evil agenda which only time can tell.

Don't trust igbos with such moves, I'm an Igbo and can confidently tell that the undisciplined ones can do the unthinkable for mulla!

Dude has a selfish n evilish plan.
you are very true. what pains me most is that his dad is a pastor too. definitely he didn't yield to the advice and teachings of his dad. I strongly believe he was been treated with silver spoon. I picked some point in his confession, he believed in himself by sharing fat lies to the general public and in ebonyi state where he belong. well what i just know is that one can't serve God and mammon. one can only choose God or mammon. he has choose Islam. we should all be praying for his return back to the fold. even my pastor is a Muslim convert to Christianity. And till today he didn't regret his move about it.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

That means a majority of you muslims fall into this category.

You think pluck stuff out of my ass to make your religion look bad? I have lived in the north for over 25 years. I have relatives who have converted l, I hear the hatefulthings muslims say about them my friend. Even my colleague who is yoruba and a muslim is not allowed to lead prayers. Even the Arabs and lebanese are very discriminatory towards you. I have never seen them pray in the same mosque with you. Deny it all you want and call me names as you wish. I have eyes, I see things. I have ears and understand Hausa perfectly so I hear every discriminatory bullshit your people say. You dont expect me to see and hear stuff tjen say something different

I understand... but any sane and neutral person who reads what you just wrote will know this issue stems from tribal, ethnic and racial problems. They are not from the teachings of the Qur'an. If you know the truth of something and can stand by it, you won't be bothered if you see anyone practising your religion wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Konye1: 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
sKeetz:

He can only heal an amputee in the pages of the bible, what about presently? Name one amputee that has been healed in present time which can be verified and not from a book of jewish myth and deception.

Ps: I'm not a Muslim, to me both Islam and Christianity are bullshit.

www.emmanuel.tv

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:
I resemble Musa or Isa?

So, everybody on this thread can now understand that you can't defend your claim
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
identitylenz:
do not glory yet, dz man get his own plans......
ah can smell something fishy sha....
yes he has a plan. that's why he convert to Islam. ebonyi state people should be aware and be on alert about his motive and plans.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by BabaIbo: 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
sshyne:

So you are telling me Pentecostal church follow the teaching of Christ? I pity you, I know one day your eye go clear. Tell your GO to tell you the truth about the bible. Like I said, Argue with your GOs

Now you're coming out of your cave/shell.
FYI I'm a Catholic
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
Konye1:

www.emmanuel.tv

So, to you, any miracle performed by a person is by divine power of Almighty God and not any other??

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by ollah2: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
Edu3Again:

Jesus raised the dead, healing an Amputee is nothing to him!

John 11
43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.

44 And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.

45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

Jesus is LORD grin

So Jesus was asking himself that himself should forgive the jews that killed him by himself?

No be only lord

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you are very true. what pains me most is that his dad is a pastor too. definitely he didn't yield to the advice and teachings of his dad. I strongly believe he was been treated with silver spoon. I picked some point in his confession, he believed in himself by sharing fat lies to the general public and in ebonyi state where he belong. well what i just know is that one can't serve God and mammon. one can only choose God or mammon. he has choose Islam. we should all be praying for his return back to the fold. even my pastor is a Muslim convert to Christianity. And till today he didn't regret his move about it.

My Brother, the ebonyi pastor has been saved by Allah from the torment of hell fire. You too can be saved before death closes ur eyes. Almighty God is always merciful.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
ollah2:

So Jesus was asking himself that himself should forgive the jews that killed him by himself?

No be only lord

They are ignorant people
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

So, everybody on this thread can now understand that you can't defend your claim
I was never debating with you.
Fact is Muslim believe they would be rewarded with 72 virgins for killing in the name of Allah grin
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by BabaIbo: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
sshyne:

Jesus didn't worship in Churches, he only went to the temple meant for Judaism, Christianity didn't start until after the death and resurrection of Christ
Who is your Sunday school teacher?
So you don't know the meaning of a Church?
A Church is a term generally used to refer to a group or body of Christians?
That been said, now answer these questions, are you saying Jesus never gathered with his disciples and followers?
Are you saying Jesus, John the Baptist, and other apostles practiced Judaism during their lifetimes?
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by BabaIbo: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
sshyne:

Lol... am a Christian and a follower of Christ, just because I refused to be stupid and I refuse to worship GOs doesn't meant am not a Christian.

Let me break your heart.. 99% of what you have being thought in churches for years are all false. Argue with you GO
You can't break my heart because you're totally wrong with your perception of who I am.
Your post/comment shows who you are, you are not a Christian.
I am a born, brought up and I am still a Catholic faithful.
we don't have GOs, go and read your bible and stop saying what you don't know because if ignorance
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Pentools(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:

What are you telling me bro. Two of my pastor friends are Muslim converts wife to one of them was also an Islam n an only daughter to the imam.

I already made a thread on reasons why people became part of the religion they belong to n I'm hoping it makes FP soon, that's where you will see crazy, confused n blindfolded reasons mostly out of ignorance.

Asides bn a Christian I've worked with both religions even atheist too and those are scholars in their various religions, when I asked them the foundation of their religion firstly it opened my mind so deep that I had to conclude that spiritual confusion, ignorance and blindfold do really exist.

Coming to the reason why they believed what they believe in, I got so blown away entirely, it was so pathetic n pitiable.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:

I was never debating with you.
Fact is Muslim believe they would be rewarded with 72 virgins for killing in the name of Allah grin

Muslims that really understand the religion won't just kill anyone. It seems you don't understand but I will remind you again. Almighty Allah said "anyone that kills unjustly, it is as if he has killed the whole of mankind". Don't be ignorant, pls

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by BabaIbo: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
sshyne:

Jesus didn't worship in Churches, he only went to the temple meant for Judaism, Christianity didn't start until after the death and resurrection of Christ

Don't mention me again...

I repeat you're not a Christian.
The word Church is a term which generally refers to a body or group of Christians.

You can see why I insist you're not a Christian

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Oricha62(m): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
Maamin:

They are always on low key because of the death threat Islam issues to apostates.

In case you need more let me know.
That is not true.
What is proof if you are truthful.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Pentools(m): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

Muslims that really understand the religion won't just kill anyone. It seems you don't understand but I will remind you again. Almighty Allah said "anyone that kills unjustly, it is as if he has killed the whole of mankind". Don't be ignorant, pls

In that context can you explain what you mean by "KILLS unjustly"...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Rev. Sister Henrietta Alokha Buried (Photos) / Names Of God In Igbo Language

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.