Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

If Age Is Nothing But A Number - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Age Is Nothing But A Number (14092 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) / Women, Age Is Not Just A Number, Stop Deceiving Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by MissRaine69(f): 12:11am On Jun 10, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

you prolly don't know how far back this fued goes that's why you dont find it funny..............................it all started as a dispute then turned to a blown out war, peace treaties were signed and broken blah blah blah blah

anyways if you still and so want your topic to be delibrated on, you can always create a new/duplicate thread and hopefully 'em "juvenile, very annoying" niggas would stir clear grin

[cg]
I will not bother with all that ...too much stupid around!
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:11am On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:
I deal with straight women,not lesbians that fvcks Dild0s grin

Spit on lesbians
You got a problem with lesbos

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by IamD18: 12:12am On Jun 10, 2018
If are close to 50 years as a single lady, kindly leave men alone, we no wan do.

Stop creating threads to seek validation on how to abuse Lil boiz in your vicinity.

Just go and die, you are finished and gone, even aboki won't accept you as an evening news paper used in wrapping suya.

Stop disturbing our peace here.

No sensible man will want to marry an aged, old, bottomless pussay, folded tummy, grey colored pubic hairs and stretch mark laps.

We get taste biko!

Spit on evening newspapers creating threads here and there pile up dead-hopes on themselves.

Spit on them.

6 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:12am On Jun 10, 2018
ubunja:

i quoted you. get over it. you loved english too late boy
Get well soon, son.

Your grammar is appalling! Nauseating!

2 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

Dating/Marrying an older man is not guarantee anything. There are younger man who have surpassed their potential but a woman will overlook that on account of age.

I don't know what to say to you here. You have made a statement so... ok

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by MissRaine69(f): 12:13am On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:
If are close to 50 years as a single lady, kindly leave men alone, we no wan do.

Stop creating threads to seek validation on how to abuse Lil boiz in your vicinity.

Just go and die, you are finished and gone, even aboki won't accept you as an evening news paper used in wrapping suya.

Stop disturbing our peace here.

No sensible man will want to marry an aged, old, bottomless pussay, folded tummy, grey colored pubic hairs and stretch mark laps.

We get taste biko!

Spit on evening newspapers creating threads here and there pile up dead-hopes on themselves.

Spit on them.

No.
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by IamD18: 12:15am On Jun 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You got a problem with lesbos

grin grin grin
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by MissRaine69(f): 12:15am On Jun 10, 2018
LivingFree:

I don't know what to say to you here. You have made a statement so... ok
I responded was not expecting a reciprocation if none was warranted it’s purely drama free
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 10, 2018
These new illiterate e-warriors are annoying as fvck. TSO.M, L.ezz, reble, and the others actually made e-fighting a treat as it was a battle of intellect but these *notice me by force* crew are lame! angry

Thread is dead.

*quote me with bs and die in your sleep* angry

2 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by IamD18: 12:17am On Jun 10, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
GAON (Grand Ass-licker Of Nairaland).
GOAN.
I'm stealing that shiiii right now grin
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:17am On Jun 10, 2018
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:17am On Jun 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
I will not bother with all that ...too much stupid around!

fair enough

goodnight then
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by BluntBoy(m): 12:17am On Jun 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
Why are some women so reluctant to date a man who is younger than them? And if they do why is it socially such a big deal?

I don't know about women being reluctant to date younger men. But I know of women reluctant to date men that they feel are below their class.

I come from a liberal family and so I don't think my parents would mind if I brought someone older than me home. However, it must not be too extreme. My ex was seven years older than me but I am a big man so I look older. Her jealousy broke the relationship. That is not like saying I shouldn't get my own blames too. But the jealousy was too much.

2 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:19am On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

GOAN.

I'm stealing that shiiii right now grin
wink

It's GAON (Grand Ass-licker Of Nairaland).
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by MissRaine69(f): 12:20am On Jun 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

I don't know about women being reluctant to date younger men. But I know of women reluctant to date men that they feel are below their class.

I come from a liberal family and so I don't think my parents would mind if I brought someone older than me home. However, it must not be too extreme. My ex was seven years older than me but I am a big man so I look older. Her jealousy broke the relationship. That is not like saying I shouldn't get my own blames too. But the jealousy was too much.

Insecurity fuels jealousy it seems to be a common thread and it’s not the first time I heard about this
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 10, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

GAON (Grand Ass-licker Of Nairaland).
Durentt i thought u only corrected people's errors under this ur moniker.seems u now letting your emotions on nairaland.anyway its allowed sha cheesy.

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by BluntBoy(m): 12:24am On Jun 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

Insecurity or jealousy?
Yes, the sort of jealousy that stems from insecurity.
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by BluntBoy(m): 12:27am On Jun 10, 2018
LivingFree:
These new illiterate e-warriors are annoying as fvck. TSO.M, L.ezz, reble, and the others actually made e-fighting a treat as it was a battle of intellect but these *notice me by force* crew are lame! angry

Thread is dead.

*quote me with bs and die in your sleep* angry

What... what da fvck, son shocked
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by ubunja(m): 12:27am On Jun 10, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Get well soon, son.

Your grammar is appalling! Nauseating!
vomit and die and stop wasting oxygen
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Preshy561(f): 12:27am On Jun 10, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
wink
It's GAON (Grand Ass-licker Of Nairaland).
lol.
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by BluntBoy(m): 12:28am On Jun 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

Insecurity fuels jealousy it seems to be a common thread and it’s not the first time I heard about this

Yes, you are right. My point is that I never minded the age difference but I couldn't tolerate the jealousy.
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:28am On Jun 10, 2018
ubunja:
vomit and die and stop wasting oxygen
grin
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:29am On Jun 10, 2018
Preshy561:

lol.
wink
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

What... what da fvck, son shocked

You're lucky this wasn't bs grin
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 10, 2018
Preshy561:

grin
u don change skirt(moniker) again?cheesy

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 10, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

wink

It's GUON (Grand *Ukwu*-licker Of Nairaland).
corrected
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by BluntBoy(m): 12:41am On Jun 10, 2018
LivingFree:

You're lucky this wasn't bs grin

cheesy

Not that I am scared of death though. As a matter of fact, it is death that is scared of me.
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:41am On Jun 10, 2018
lefulefu:
corrected
wink
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by kasmilla(m): 1:05am On Jun 10, 2018
CSTR1003:
In other forums, the sexual chemistry in the romance section is built up to an extent when forum members get to fucck each other offline, engage in one night stands or even get married.

In nairaland, the romance section is a war zone full of hard men and women or at least pretending to be hard.

Make love not fuccking war.
help me with the names of other forums u know pls
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Cutehector(m): 4:01am On Jun 10, 2018
8 pages of cow dung
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Tallesty1(m): 5:01am On Jun 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

It’s not gender specific
There are guys who might have liked someone but she said no on account she was. older their view matters
The whole thing is kinda confusing to me. I once asked a lady out and she refused because I was just a few years older. She wants someone that is older than her with 10 years. One of the weirdest reason to be turned down if you ask me.

Now talking about women who don't want younger men, I don't know all their reasons but I think immaturity on the part of the men is one of the reasons.

Women kinda mature quickly both physically and intellectually than men(my observation). Some men in their thirties still reason like teenagers so imagine a woman in her forties marrying such? It would be like she adopted an over feed baby man. Many can't deal.

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:16am On Jun 10, 2018
iamJ:
See them worried about my relationship status

Bonobo keeps shouting they have broken up cheesy why does if we have or not matter to you?

Owerri mechanic self dey put mouth, you no fine reach who u dey insult, u no get money pass her, nothing for the life you use better pass her, wait no vex u're a mechanic so u sabi that work pass her grin

What do you expect from these hoodrats? Let them believe their own lies... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? / Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? / What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.