Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

If Age Is Nothing But A Number - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Age Is Nothing But A Number (14156 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) / Women, Age Is Not Just A Number, Stop Deceiving Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
iamJ:
that awkward moment when someone that fits your example is quoting you asking how cheesy

She no get mirror cheesy
I thought going on a sabbatical would have knocked some senses into you, but I guess I was mistaken. You mustn't join the bandwagon if you're lost somewhere in the conversation 'cause it seems you're.

Grow up! And quit acting like a kid, will you?

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by ubunja(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
austyn0:
We are not talking abou guys dating older women buh women refusing to date younger guys THIS MAN!!
women refuse because they know this truth deep in their hearts:

ubunja:
women age faster than men. a 25 yr old woman looks the same age as a 32 yr old man, even when the woman is 7 yrs younger. now imagine if the was 7 yrs OLDER!! she will look like the man's sister in 3 yrs and in 20 yrs time she will look like the man's auntie.
men stay away from older women.

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by IamPlato(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Well I would ignore you today because it is obvious you quoted the wrong person.

Let me not derail this thread.
AmazonTopaz might visit you on another thread to give you the trouble you are looking for.

Further mentions would be gladly ignored and remember any other quote to insult me does not apply to me.

Una no De Taya To Fight? Love Your Neighbour As Yourself wink
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by iamJ(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ignoring bonobo's since 2017 grin

3 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

lol,Abi
Don't mind ubuntu.
He's also incorrigible. Let me walk away joor. grin
ubunja:
how am i contradicting myself?
Jezz!

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by austyn0(m): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
iamJ:
Because it doesn't look normal, looks desperate and shameless

If u see a women with a younger man, u dont see love or a relationship all u see is sex sex sex and sex

Why u no dey shit for public, some questions are married to their answers biko
How is dating a younger guy abnormal broh??

Peter dated Lola and got married to her and other examples...Explain the abnormality herein please

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by ubunja(m): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
kimbraa:
He's also incorrigible. Let me walk away joor. grin Jezz!
explain how i contradicted myself you lazy confused small minded dusty ankles girl. dont go "jizz"

8 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by iamJ(m): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
austyn0:
How is dating a younger guy abnormal broh??

Peter dated Lola and got married to her and other examples...Explain the abnormality herein please
the abnormality is how you see it as something to remember, you forget the age of a couple of the man is older, once the man is younger, it will always be in ur head, like a small flaw in a good Union

2 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
iamJ:
Ignoring bonobo's since 2017 grin
If you think I have the time for snide remarks, you're mistaken. I'm not the reason why your relationship failed with all the public show of affection. cheesy

Life is too short to be hating, grow up! Once again.

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by IamD18: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yes it does.
I am not a loser ubuntu.
I don't want to look for trouble today so maintain your lane.

You are one of the most confused Nland lady I've seen, very disgusting.

You quoted him and still telling him to maintain his lane? Foolishness at its peak.

14 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by iamJ(m): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
ubunja:
explain how i contradicted myself you lazy confused small minded dusty ankles girl. dont go "jizz"
ouch, make I no call Peta for u oooo? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamPlato:

Una no De Taya To Fight? Love Your Neighbour As Yourself wink
Na today? That one does not apply in this case.
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
MissRaine69:

It’s not an African issue actuallly I have friends from India, Pakistan and China it is a very big deal over there as well!
It should not be our business what two adults do with their lives, as far as they are both grown ups and that they are not hurting other people. Freedom is life. I still think it is worse in Africa
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by ubunja(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
iamJ:
ouch, make I no call Peta for u oooo? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
who's Peta now?
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Kingsley10000: 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Therez nothing wrong here,even my bae is 5yrz older than me

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by austyn0(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
LordKO:
A pronouncement - just like this one under discussion - doesn't negate rationality. So, it still stand so long as it's within the confines of rationality, only illogical people will disagree to it. Age is just ordinary number, it doesn't matter.

Meanwhile, the reason majority (especially most women) don't indulge in it - marrying men younger than them - is because of lack of self-dominion. It takes one who's self-dominion with some slices of maverickness to live life at the periphery of conventionalism. The world that encourages conformism, and mistakes non-conformism as evil, should be blamed.

Laughs.....Set aside the grammars,,you made complete sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamD18:

You are one of the most confused Nland lady I've seen, very disgusting.

You quoted him and still telling him to maintain his lane? Foolishness at its peak.
Don't tell me your life history.
I told him to maintain his lane because he wanted to start his insults as usual and I don't have time.

The word "confused" coming from a person like you is actually a compliment.
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
ubunja:
You easily use derogatory remarks on females here when your knowledge is brought to your mistakes. Sincerely, you're an epitome of a small-minded confused fellow if you can't pin-point where you contradicted yourself.

Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by iamJ(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
I watch nat Geo wild, I don't engage the animals, I love watching the animals, I'm too decent, if one bonobo escapes from it's cage and starts yelling words that I can't understand at me I wouldn't insult the bonobo, I don't even understand monkey language, besides I no want Peta wahala for animal molestation

3 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by IamD18: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
kimbraa:
I thought going on a sabbatical would have knocked some senses into you, but I guess I was mistaken. You mustn't join the bandwagon if you're lost somewhere in the conversation 'cause it seems you're.

Grow up! And quit acting like a kid, will you?

Are you this emotional? grin

5 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by ubunja(m): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
nothing sweeter than a 35 yr old man dating a 22 yr old girl. bliss!!!

1 Like

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by ubunja(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
kimbraa:
You easily use derogatory remarks on females here when your knowledge is brought to your mistakes. Sincerely, you're an epitome of a small-minded confused fellow if you can't pin-point where you contradicted yourself.

Goodnight.
i still dont see the explanation..... must i wait?
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by austyn0(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
ubunja:
women refuse because they know this truth deep in their hearts:

Laughs
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by iamJ(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
ubunja:
who's Peta now?

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Tallesty1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
Age is just number same way jail is just a room and indian hemp is just grass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamD18:

So what you could deduce from that post is that I was emotional? I'll just assume you're being sarcastic.

2 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by iamJ(m): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamD18:

with her face cheesy looking at a mirror can kill her mood for months

2 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by IamD18: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
[s] Don't tell me your life history.
I told him to maintain his lane because he wanted to start his insults as usual and I don't have time.

The word "confused" coming from a person like you is actually a compliment [/s] .

Only old evening news papers will attack men on issues like this.

Now get out!!!

10 Likes

Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by austyn0(m): 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
iamJ:
the abnormality is how you see it as something to remember, you forget the age of a couple of the man is older, once the man is younger, it will always be in ur head, like a small flaw in a good Union
Buh the union is good,, which is the most important...Just like somebody stated,, it is only dummies with the female tag that sights dating a younger guy as an insult, abnormal or any wrong reasons best known to them.
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamD18:

Only old evening news papers will attack men on issues like this.

Now get out!!!
Ntoor it pained you?
Well nobody is an evening newspaper so no need to think you directed this to anybody.

Evening newspaper ko,morning newspaper ni.
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by iamJ(m): 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
austyn0:
Buh the union is good,, which is the most important...Just like somebody stated,, it is only dummies with the female tag that sights dating a younger guy as an insult, abnormal or any wrong reasons best known to them.
ok so your son brings a women older than his mother that he wants to marry her

Use ur maturity bless that Union of happiness grin
Re: If Age Is Nothing But A Number by IamD18: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
kimbraa:
So what you could deduce from that post is that I was emotional? I'll just assume you're being sarcastic.

Attacking a snide remark is enough to prove it.

Smh!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies, Camel-toe Is A Beautiful Thing, Flaunt It. / My Sister Had My Boyfriend's Baby. Forgive Her? Not? / Will You consider a Genotype Test Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.