Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

How Jesus Christ Was Created - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Christ Was Created (21696 Views)

Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON / How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by geoworldedu: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2018
0temSapien:

Why should I be asking you questions? Are you a VIP or something? Lol.
And concerning the texts I am revealing, they are for the future, not for the fearful people of this generation, although some fearless ones are already benefiting from it. Now concerning Yahweh's people comparing the unbelievers with dogs and pigs, what do you have to say about that? Should we call Bill Gate a pig just because he is an unbeliever? Remember, this 'so-called' pig has been very useful to humanity than Yahweh who is currently in his spiritual cage. cool
xtians been feeling important like someone cares. Lol. I like your reply though. Thumbs up.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2018
geoworldedu:
xtians been feeling important like someone cares. Lol. I like your reply though. Thumbs up.
Thumbs up Hmmmmmmmm i can now fully understand why insanes relate easily despite having brain problems. You're saying thumb "s" up for a lunatic who has made a public declaration only to defend his claims with his nightmare Well the adage is true that "birds of the same feather flocks together" i'm sure you too will have travelled if not up to 4 billion years PAST but at least 1 million. Please keep your own revelations to yourself because others following this thread will arrest me if someone should swallow hot pepper while laughing due to your obstinate insanity cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by geoworldedu: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2018
Riofidelio:
Thumbs up Hmmmmmmmm i can now fully understand why insanes relate easily despite having brain problems. You're saying thumb "s" up for a lunatic who has made a public declaration only to defend his claims with his nightmare Well the adage is true that "birds of the same feather flocks together" i'm sure you too will have travelled if not up to 4 billion years PAST but at least 1 million. Please keep your own revelations to yourself because others following this thread will arrest me if someone should swallow hot pepper while laughing due to your obstinate insanity cheesy cheesy cheesy
You don't even have intelligence to start with. I don't chat wit people who cannot liberate themselves from ancient nonsense. U are stuck in the belief of a nonsense god. I just pity your generation and your descendants.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2018
0temSapien:

Solve christian Dilemma? Where should I start from?.

Okay let me start by asking both you and Johnw47 this question:

Does hell exist?
Pls the two of you should respond so that I can try solving your dilemma.

you ask rio, don't put me in his class
a christian and a supposed jehovahs witness are like chalk and cheese
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2018
Riofidelio:
If you're truly a Christian as in true Christ follower who is trying hard to master His footsteps,you won't equate a believer and an unbeliever. John(the baptist) and Jesus both condemned the attitude of the Pharisees as regards the scriptures and it's application but NEVER will they equate a person adhering to the scriptures with someone who TOTALLY disregards it! When chatting with a Samaritan woman at Jacob's well Jesus plainly told her "We "Jews" (including the misinformed self righteous Pharisees) know what we worship,you (Samaritans) don't know what you worship because SALVATION originates with the Jews" John 4:22 Please Note that Jesus NEVER equate those Jews (though misinformed) with Samaritans who only accepted the first five books of the Bible! And through all my conversation with otem i NEVER equate you with him,instead i made him realised that Religion in general has got a positive impact in the orderliness amongst humans "relatively" so i was questioning him sarcastically for him to tell the world of what positive impact is his revelations or the faculty of atheists as a group?

false jw's are not believers, you fool yourself
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2018
Riofidelio:
I expected you to prove the superiority of your reasonableness from your revelations because the book that both of us claims to be our reference guide means nothing to you so if TRULY your so called revelations is anything to go by you should be able to solve the problem without asking us any question now since both of us will continue referring to "the book" undecided undecided undecided

false jw's view of the Bible is somewhat diffrent to mine,
don't align me with yourself, i am nothing like a self righteous big noting false jw pharisee, thank God
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 07, 2018
Please to all Atheists.This shouldn't be a case to argue about,since your revelations is not in printed form for scrutiny and not for the general public so it should be kept within the circle of your faculty. This same thing happened during the time of a man named Daniel,he got some revelations from the divine,he couldn't interpret what was revealed to him so Daniel told the one revealing it to him "please i can't grasp this". Daniel 12:8 He said so because many of his contemporaries relied on him for the interpretation of such mystery(Daniel 2:47) but now he himself is getting some revelations that he can't interpret for the benefit of himself and his contemporaries so he became confused. He was told that the revelation should be kept hidden until the generation to whom it is concerned come,and to them the full understanding of the sacret secrets will be granted! Daniel 12:4,13 So instead of coming on social media to publicise sacred secrets that you can't defend nor interpret it for others to benefit,why not keep it within your faculty like Daniel did until the generation to whom it is concerned arrives? That is why lesser intelligent persons like me trusted the wisdom found in the BIBLE as it's ALWAYS logical! wink wink wink
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2018
0temSapien:

Solve christian Dilemma? Where should I start from?.

Okay let me start by asking both you and Johnw47 this question:

Does hell exist?
Pls the two of you should respond so that I can try solving your dilemma.

no dilemma with me, you in constant state of confusion otem

you ask rio, don't put me in his class
a christian and a supposed jehovahs witness are like chalk and cheese

just like me and you are otem with your little weak gods
don't forget though that satan is the real god behing you and docyufos
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2018
geoworldedu:
You don't even have intelligence to start with. I don't chat wit people who cannot liberate themselves from ancient nonsense. U are stuck in the belief of a nonsense god. I just pity your generation and your descendants.
Obviously i don't have enough intelligence to equate with your high intellect. Please forgive me your excellency. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
johnw47:

false jw's view of the Bible is somewhat diffrent to mine,
don't align me with yourself, i am nothing like a self righteous big noting false jw pharisee, thank God
You can now see the evidence of God's holy spirit in true Christianity as atheists have become speechless in their own reasoning! Isaiah 54:17 You may not like JWs for our unwavering Faith in the scriptures,hate the way we handle issues and dislike our stand against interfaith.But when it comes to silencing falsehood you can't beat the feeling!We're Jehovah's Witnesses and wisdom is justified by her own children. Luke 7:35
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
Riofidelio:
I expected you to prove the superiority of your reasonableness from your revelations because the book that both of us claims to be our reference guide means nothing to you so if TRULY your so called revelations is anything to go by you should be able to solve the problem without asking us any question now since both of us will continue referring to "the book" undecided undecided undecided
I work scientifically. I make use of enquiries to solve problems. So will you and Johnw47 answer my question as to whether hell fire exists or not? cool
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
SCIENCE connotes SENSE my friend,please common sense is something having traceable records that's reliably documented for others to establish what you are presenting as a proof for anything. So if you can't teach others nor explain how it could be established as facts then it's nonsense as in none~science.And that's tantamount to MADNESS!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Riofidelio:
SCIENCE connotes SENSE my friend,please common sense is something having traceable records that's reliably documented for others to establish what you are presenting as a proof for anything. So if you can't teach others nor explain how it could be established as facts then it's nonsense as in none~science.And that's tantamount to MADNESS!
Okay, but will you and Johnw47 answer my question first?
Does HELL FIRE exist?
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
0temSapien:
Okay, but will you and Johnw47 answer my question first?
Does HELL FIRE exist?
I'm not an atheist(those who argue without a common ground for setting standards) so i have a reliable resource material recognisable globally but are you ready for LOGICAL reasoning with references to the document(Bible)? You can't expect me to start arguing baselessly!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
Riofidelio:
I'm not an atheist(those who argue without a common ground for setting standards) so i have a reliable resource material recognisable globally but are you ready for LOGICAL reasoning with references to the document(Bible)? You can't expect me to start arguing baselessly!

Okay, let me just go straight to the point. Jehovah your god happens to be the god of Johnw47 too. That implies that he shouldn't give both of you contradictory views concerning what the latter end of the unbelievers would be.

If he gives you two different and contradictory things then it's certain that he is a confusionist and also that should be enough to confirm the fact in the DOCTUFOS that Jehovah is the same as Shey-etan(Satan) the deceiver of humanity.

Now the question again:

Does Hell Fire Exist?

Yes or No

Johnw47, answer this question as well. cool
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
0temSapien:

Okay, let me just go straight to the point. Jehovah your god happens to be the god of Johnw47 too. That implies that he shouldn't give both of you contradictory views concerning what the latter end of the unbelievers would be.

If he gives you two different and contradictory things then it's certain that he is a confusionist and also that should be enough to confirm the fact in the DOCTUFOS that Jehovah is the same as Shey-etan(Satan) the deceiver of humanity.

Now the question again:

Does Hell Fire Exist?

Yes or No

I've told you that it's not a matter of argument,John and i only claim we believe in the Bible but there is different school of thought so you need to listen ATTENTIVELY to know what the Bible really teach. But with the few discussion we had you as an intelligent person should be able to discern where wisdom is. Unless if you just want to deceive yourself by complicating issues. Just ask me directly and i'll explain how logical and easy to the Bible explains this. Later you can ask John and listen to his explanations on the topic with references from the book he claims to believe in. That is how to find the TRUTH regarding any issue,not trying to make two persons argue just to convince yourself that you're OK without them.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
0temSapien:

Now the question again:

Does Hell Fire Exist?

Yes or No

Jehovah is a happy God and suffering doesn't appeal to HIM(Jeremiah 7:31) HIS plan is to have intelligent creatures with immortality both in the spirit(Angels) and in the flesh(humans),none of these two can sustain their immortality without the help from Jehovah so their very existence depends much on how they are able to continue adding to HIS happiness by doing HIS will.(1John 2:17) So those who intentionally chose to sadden HIM must be destroyed,while spirits as HIS first creatures are the last to be destroyed(rebellious ones) humans are destroyed easily at death. He only arranged for a recovery for obedient humans who died (John 11:24)due to the absence of the antidote of death which HE is planning to return after the rebellious spirits are destroyed! With this there is NOTHING like Hellfire(everlasting torture) Revelations 22:2 compared with Genesis 3:22
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
Riofidelio:
You can now see the evidence of God's holy spirit in true Christianity as atheists have become speechless in their own reasoning! Isaiah 54:17 You may not like JWs for our unwavering Faith in the scriptures,hate the way we handle issues and dislike our stand against interfaith.But when it comes to silencing falsehood you can't beat the feeling!We're Jehovah's Witnesses and wisdom is justified by her own children. Luke 7:35
a self righteous braggart is no witness of the true Jehovah
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
0temSapien:

I work scientifically. I make use of enquiries to solve problems. So will you and Johnw47 answer my question as to whether hell fire exists or not? cool

i will answer you, it's your destination:
Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

you have the memory like a sieve otem
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
0temSapien:

Now the question again:

Does Hell Fire Exist?

Yes or No

truly the false jehovah of the so called jehovahs witnesses is not my God
you keep showing you know nothing at all otem, of course
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 1:11am On Jul 08, 2018
0temSapien:

i answered your question showing that hell fire-LoF exists and that it's your final destination

and then i was going to ask you for your explanation if hell fire exists
but your answer would be from satans doctufos
so no point in asking, nothing true in satans book

btw thanks again for instigating and making official the naming of your god-the god of doctufos, satan
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by AntiGod: 1:30am On Jul 08, 2018
0temSapien:
You keep saying this all the time, but never have I said that I am in need of followers. My mission is not to start a movement and be followed, rather, it is to reveal the histories of the universe and of the earth especially so that generations to come will not fall into the errors of religion. Followers my foot! cool

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by AntiGod: 1:30am On Jul 08, 2018
johnw47:

otem, i have news for you, no one but a few follow you and your antiGod messages,
let alone future people-the next generation receiving your words, hilarious
oh deluded one

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 1:38am On Jul 08, 2018
rio to otem continued:

Please my friend you're talking to a competent Christian that will continue to show you how stupid you are!

true apart from the competent Christian part

also "my friend" and "how stupid you are" = hypocrisy which is very prevalent in the false jw pharisee sect
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 1:42am On Jul 08, 2018
AntiGod:
~

antigod, i don't have a pastor, but i have God and His word of course, dislodge that foot from your mouth cheesy
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 3:36am On Jul 08, 2018
How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien

oh duh otem, the Word who became Jesus Christ is the Creator:

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 08, 2018
johnw47:

a self righteous braggart is no witness of the true Jehovah

Of course i will brag,Oh yes i will boast not in material possessions as churchgoers do only to stand before their Spiritual robbers called "Pastors" and start relating how they pursue materialism,but i will boast again and again and again that i'm one of those whom Jehovah has given divine insight to tactfully,humbly,subtly and efficiently silence ridiculers in their own reasoning!(Jeremiah 9:23,24) If you continue in this attitude of yours let me tell you that you will only argue and argue and argue with atheists with nothing to show for it simply due to arrogance that's of no benefit to you! That's why we are called Jehovah's Witnesses and for your information your Pastors know the truth so they'll keep telling you not to allow us talk or discuss Bible topics with you because their sure none of their followers could handle the spiritual sword(Bible) with efficacy. You can go through my discussion with atheists and learn how to defend the Bible as God's words before all ridiculers.

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 08, 2018
johnw47:

rio to otem continued:

also "my friend" and "how stupid you are" = hypocrisy which is very prevalent in the false jw pharisee sect
Instead of learning from a combatant soldier of Christ how to render atheists speechless in their own reasoning,you're still spewing all the hatred you arbor against the holy spirit. Well i have played my part and you're now a living witness in this thread to testify that the atheists can't say anything else but to remain silence due to the power of higher intellect cutesy God's holy spirit. So you can continue arging with them but know that they're now puzzled to say a word in response to me now because of fear as their obstinate stupidity becomes obvious when chatting along with one of Jehovah's witnesses! I didn't come hear to preach or teach atheists because i'm sure they're truly getting some revelations and the true source of their revelations i can show you in the Bible,how they began,how they contact humans and how they reveal things to them,they're not going to listen and if you find any of them saying "i have accepted Christ" it's a pretext,they're coming to make riches out of the ignorance of churchgoers. But i came to this thread purposely because of you so that you can at least testify to the power of God's holy spirit in the way true Christians handle issues but instead of rejoicing with the truth you start displaying your animosity. Luke 6:45
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 08, 2018
johnw47:

rio to otem continued:

Why hiding part of it John? Let the whole world see the call and response please,don't make yourself an enemy of the truth. If you are denying the evidence of God's holy spirit in the way i was responding to this atheist why not let others see the whole conversation and judge for themselves?

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 7:22am On Jul 08, 2018
Riofidelio:
Of course i will brag,Oh yes i will boast not in material possessions as churchgoers do only to stand before their Spiritual robbers called "Pastors" and start relating how they pursue materialism,but i will boast again and again and again that i'm one of those whom Jehovah has given divine insight to tactfully,humbly,subtly and efficiently silence ridiculers in their own reasoning!(Jeremiah 9:23,24) If you continue in this attitude of yours let me tell you that you will only argue and argue and argue with atheists with nothing to show for it simply due to arrogance that's of no benefit to you! That's why we are called Jehovah's Witnesses and for your information your Pastors know the truth so they'll keep telling you not to allow us talk or discuss Bible topics with you because their sure none of their followers could handle the spiritual sword(Bible) with efficacy. You can go through my discussion with atheists and learn how to defend the Bible as God's words before all ridiculers.

rio, you have not been bragging about what god does for you,
you have been bragging about what you will

truly i will not be learning anything from you a self righteous braggart

much of your posts are made up imaginations or things your sect tell you to say, in other words lies
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 7:47am On Jul 08, 2018
Riofidelio:
Instead of learning from a combatant soldier of Christ how to render atheists speechless in their own reasoning,you're still spewing all the hatred you arbor against the holy spirit. Well i have played my part and you're now a living witness in this thread to testify that the atheists can't say anything else but to remain silence due to the power of higher intellect cutesy God's holy spirit. So you can continue arging with them but know that they're now puzzled to say a word in response to me now because of fear as their obstinate stupidity becomes obvious when chatting along with one of Jehovah's witnesses! I didn't come hear to preach or teach atheists because i'm sure they're truly getting some revelations and the true source of their revelations i can show you in the Bible,how they began,how they contact humans and how they reveal things to them,they're not going to listen and if you find any of them saying "i have accepted Christ" it's a pretext,they're coming to make riches out of the ignorance of churchgoers. But i came to this thread purposely because of you so that you can at least testify to the power of God's holy spirit in the way true Christians handle issues but instead of rejoicing with the truth you start displaying your animosity. Luke 6:45

@bold, rio, that there is a blatant satanic lie, shows clearly who your god is

your posts are all full of self rigfhteous bragging,
you are easily recoganizable as a false jw even without you saying so

so rio sounds like you are running away now because your self righteous braggart tactics are exposed and didn't work for you, but instead you are showed you up for what you are, a false jw accuser and liar etc. etc. etc. whose god is certinally satan the father of lies:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2018
Riofidelio:
Why hiding part of it John? Let the whole world see the call and response please,don't make yourself an enemy of the truth. If you are denying the evidence of God's holy spirit in the way i was responding to this atheist why not let others see the whole conversation and judge for themselves?

duh rio, what i posted is what you said, posting your whole post and otems doesn't change that

you called otem "my friend" and then you said "how stupid you are"

i repeat, it = hypocrisy which is very prevalent in the false jw pharisee sect

also that sort of twisting-lying is what you false jw's do with the Bible-God's word, to

0temSapien:

Lol cool
This guy is hurt because he is just getting to know about the spiritual imprisonment of Yahweh his god. May the light of God Almighty which created Yahweh reveal the truth to you. cool

Riofidelio:
Hmmmmmmmmm madness or insanity one is at work here,because back in school when we were solving equations in maths we need to proof something and keep the records so others can learn how the problem was solved. Please apart from your imaginary nightmare do you have any document or proofs as a RECORD of how you got all these your info to back what you're saying? If God will be revealing things to every individual then what is the essence of your public annoucement? Why not wait for God to reveal things everyone involved? Please my friend you're talking to a competent Christian that will continue to show you how stupid you are!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle / Why Smartphones Are No Substitute For Bibles / Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.