Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

How Jesus Christ Was Created - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Christ Was Created (21664 Views)

Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON / How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
Please! Please!! Please!!! John, God's words is so precious don't keep throwing it before this type of people,it's for those who knows it's value. You'll notice that throughout my discussion with Otem i never quoted a single verse to parcify him,because he doesn't worth it! Matthew 7:6
Lol. What is in the bible that I don't already know? Matthew who even wrote that portion of the bible doesn't have commonsense enough to know that no matter how a human seems to be, he or she should not be compared with a pig or a dog.

Matthew 7:6 “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
Imagine, your bible is comparing the unbelievers with pigs and dogs and you call such doctrine the truth? Yahweh really has a bad mentality sha. Hmm cool
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
0temSapien:
Lol. What is in the bible that I don't already know? Matthew who even wrote that portion of the bible doesn't have commonsense enough to know that no matter how a human seems to be, he or she should not be compared with a pig or a dog.

Matthew 7:6 “Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
Imagine, your bible is comparing the unbelievers with pigs and dogs and you call such doctrine the truth? Yahweh really has a bad mentality sha. Hmm cool
You read languages spoken some 4billion years ago and could translate it to what people can understand now,that's really incredible. I expected you to tactfully ask me questions just i asked you and see the difference perhaps what you've gotten is useful or worthless. Remember i kept asking you with deep respect despite calling Jehovah names to see if there is anything you could offer but at last i got to know that you are just an empty bucket! Just go ahead and ask your questions to see how useful and beneficial is that "fabricated" document written some 2,000 years ago rather than that imaginary document in your nightmare dating back "4billion" that's of no benefit to others except you and only you ALONE undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
You read languages spoken some 4billion years ago and could translate it to what people can understand now,that's really incredible. I expected you to tactfully ask me questions just i asked you and see the difference perhaps what you've gotten is useful or worthless. Remember i kept asking you with deep respect despite calling Jehovah names to see if there is anything you could offer but at last i got to know that you are just an empty bucket! Just go ahead and ask your questions to see how useful and beneficial is that "fabricated" document written some 2,000 years ago rather than that imaginary document in your nightmare dating back "4billion" that's of no benefit to others except you and only you ALONE undecided undecided undecided

Why should I be asking you questions? Are you a VIP or something? Lol.
And concerning the texts I am revealing, they are for the future, not for the fearful people of this generation, although some fearless ones are already benefiting from it. Now concerning Yahweh's people comparing the unbelievers with dogs and pigs, what do you have to say about that? Should we call Bill Gate a pig just because he is an unbeliever? Remember, this 'so-called' pig has been very useful to humanity than Yahweh who is currently in his spiritual cage. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
When i saw this post "How Jesus Christ was created" i quickly rushed at it to learn one of two things but i was disappointed after knowing it was just another patient of YABA and ARO. Imagine someone typing something that could catch the attention of millions of audience only to back his claims with "i traveled back to 4 billion years ago"!!! How in his insanity OK how do others get a firm grip on your resource material as follow up to ascertain your claims? "i can't tell people how to go about it" My friend used to tell me that madness is just a state of mind in atheism now i've confirmed it for real! How can a sane person just woke up,type something that's catchy on social media and the next thing is "i traveled back to 4 billion years back!" Haaaaaaaaaaa Were po nigboro gan nio! The irony of the matter is such an insane will stand before sane people telling them to disregard a Pastor who will quote a book that's written by sane men from a tiny little nation(Israel) that has made history globally! The other day an atheist wanted to ridicule the Quran by saying "your Quran mentioned heaven and earth but says nothing about Mars,so you see" Is that not madness? How can you be expecting a book that's for humans to know about their home and unseen spirits talk about "planet Mars" that's of no significance to life on earth? Even a brainless fish knows that it has no business out of water but a human that was supposed to be an intelligent creature spewing that rubbish! Please i'm confirming it today that Atheism is nothing but total madness!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
When i saw this post "How Jesus Christ was created" i quickly rushed at it to learn one of two things but i was disappointed after knowing it was just another patient of YABA and ARO. Imagine someone typing something that could catch the attention of millions of audience only to back his claims with "i traveled back to 4 billion years ago"!!! How in his insanity OK how do others get a firm grip on your resource material as follow up to ascertain your claims? "i can't tell people how to go about it" My friend used to tell me that madness is just a state of mind in atheism now i've confirmed it for real! How can a sane person just woke up,type something that's catchy on social media and the next thing is "i traveled back to 4 billion years back!" Haaaaaaaaaaa Were po nigboro gan nio! The irony of the matter is such an insane will stand before sane people telling them to disregard a Pastor who will quote a book that's written by sane men from a tiny little nation(Israel) that has made history globally! The other day an atheist wanted to ridicule the Quran by saying "your Quran mentioned heaven and earth but says nothing about Mars,so you see" Is that not madness? How can you be expecting a book that's for humans to know about their home and unseen spirits talk about "planet Mars" that's of no significance to life on earth? Even a brainless fish knows that it has no business out of water but a human that was supposed to be an intelligent creature spewing that rubbish! Please i'm confirming it today that Atheism is nothing but total madness!

Lol cool
This guy is hurt because he is just getting to know about the spiritual imprisonment of Yahweh his god. May the light of God Almighty which created Yahweh reveal the truth to you. cool

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
0temSapien:

Why should I be asking you questions? Are you a VIP or something? Lol.
And concerning the texts I am revealing, they are for the future, not for the fearful people of this generation, although some fearless ones are already benefiting from it. Now concerning Yahweh's people comparing the unbelievers with dogs and pigs, what do you have to say about that? Should we call Bill Gate a pig just because he is an unbeliever? Remember, this 'so-called' pig has been very useful to humanity than Yahweh who is currently in his spiritual cage. cool
I treated you like a VIP when you were spewing all that nonsense and ingredients so don't go ahead of the question my friend! When i was asking you my own,i gave you all the time in the world to give a logical answer either from your brains or your imaginary resource materials but you simply said your knowledge is not useful to others! So ask questions if you have any and listen to perceive WISDOM!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
0temSapien:

Lol cool
This guy is hurt because he is just getting to know about the spiritual imprisonment of Yahweh his god. May the light of God Almighty which created Yahweh reveal the truth to you. cool
Hmmmmmmmmm madness or insanity one is at work here,because back in school when we were solving equations in maths we need to proof something and keep the records so others can learn how the problem was solved. Please apart from your imaginary nightmare do you have any document or proofs as a RECORD of how you got all these your info to back what you're saying? If God will be revealing things to every individual then what is the essence of your public annoucement? Why not wait for God to reveal things everyone involved? Please my friend you're talking to a competent Christian that will continue to show you how stupid you are!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
Hmmmmmmmmm madness or insanity one is at work here,because back in school when we were solving equations in maths we need to proof something and keep the records so others can learn how the problem was solved. Please apart from your imaginary nightmare do you have any document or proofs as a RECORD of how you got all these your info to back what you're saying? If God will be revealing things to every individual then what is the essence of your public annoucement? Why not wait for God to reveal things as you said? Please my friend you're talking to a competent Christian that will continue to show you how stupid you are!
You should have told me to carry camera into my meditation na cheesy Better still, you should av put microchips inside my brain and connect it with yours. Funny guy.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
I treated you like a VIP when you were spewing all that nonsense and ingredients so don't go ahead of the question my friend! When i was asking you my own,i gave you all the time in the world to give a logical answer either from your brains or your imaginary resource materials but you simply said your knowledge is not useful to others! So ask questions if you have any and listen to perceive WISDOM!
This Thread is mine and for it to attract you, it speaks volume. Now you telling me to be asking you question, lol. Questions bawo Na u get thread ni
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
0temSapien:
You should have told me to carry camera into my meditation na cheesy Better still, you should av put microchips inside my brain and connect it with yours. Funny guy.
That sounds sane to me now so you have no proof to back what you're saying therefore to distinguish you from a patient in YABA or ARO,the best thing is to keep those unexplainable imaginary things in your nightmares not saying it out because to any intelligent creatures they are making you sound like an insane! Please try revealing it to the person sitting next to you now and ask how are you? Just don't expect an answer because you'll never get it as the person go pick race!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
That sounds sane to me now so you have no proof to back what you're saying therefore to distinguish you from a patient in YABA or ARO,the best thing is to keep those unexplainable imaginary things in your nightmares not saying it out because to any intelligent creatures they are making you sound like an insane! Please try revealing it to the person sitting next to you now and ask how are you? Just don't expect an answer because you'll never get it as the person go pick race!
It's your opinion though. And mind you, meditation is not nightmare, don't equate them. I connect to the multiverse through meditation, my soul got involved. I saw things. Thank God for meditation, how on earth would I have been able to get access to all these unlimited histories which I noe have? I now have the history of my tribe from billions of years ago till date.
I am OTEM!!!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:03am On Jul 07, 2018
good you have both stopped kissing

now it's: i know nothing verses i know nothing more
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:06am On Jul 07, 2018
Riofidelio:
You need to learn how to silence the foolish in their own reasoning(Ephesians 4:17-19,Hebrew 4:12)not just quickly trading words as in insult(1Peter 3:15) As TRUE Christians what you need is to be swift in listening and slow in response,slow to anger! James 1:19,20 So allow Otem with other Otems of his kind to come up with a LOGICAL reasoning to prove that what they've got is of better use than our Bible,after all our Bible has helped to keep people in ORDER for over 2,000 years if not for any other thing,whereas all atheists could achieve is to argue and argue and argue with no common ground as to benefit themselves,their contemporaries nor the next generation! Please i'm sorry if my pride annoyed you,i can't just wait to alert him that i'm also one of those claiming Christians and i'm here to render all their Professors and scholars of their self esteemed faculty speechless. Thanks my friend, Jesus is Lord!

what i need to be doing is what i'm doing, remaining on the Lord's side
and not cuddle up to a God blasphemer like you do rio
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:08am On Jul 07, 2018
0temSapien:
You will make a good terrorist when provided with bomb o o: Shuo!!!
If you make fun of Atum, my favourite of the gods, I won't even get angry or think about it. What's now the fvss about Yahweh, the brother of Atum? Even Moloch, Baal and Odin worshippers wouldn't have gotten so much angry in the days when their gods were more popular on earth those days. Even the worshippers of Esu Laalu Ogiri Oko of the Yoruba origin wouldn't get this much angry. I just hope that the light of God Almighty reveals the truth to you so you can see the present condition of Yahweh your god in his spiritual prison. cool

otem, more of the rantings-ravings of you a mere man who tries to put across that you are a non human god
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:09am On Jul 07, 2018
Riofidelio:
Please! Please!! Please!!! John, God's words is so precious don't keep throwing it before this type of people,it's for those who knows it's value. You'll notice that throughout my discussion with Otem i never quoted a single verse to parcify him,because he doesn't worth it! Matthew 7:6

rio, self righteous pharisee hypocrite, you don't know God's word and change it to say otherwise
just like otem does
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:17am On Jul 07, 2018
0temSapien:
See lie o! Chai! Shey etan(Satan) is a word for 'greatest enemy' according to the language of the SERIOT. The CONSCIOUSNESS of GOD ALMIGHTY called Yahweh by such title billions of years ago and nothing has changed concerning that till date. Yahweh is still the greatest enemy of humanity.

Shey-etan = Yahweh

otem, i thank you again for your direction in naming your god
the god of doctufos
1. unknown to the doctufos mob satan has always been the name of your god
2. but if you like there are now two satans, the one you think is someone else
and the real one who is the god of the doctufos
3. i now enter it into the doctufos:

Doctufos

Book of johnw

Chapter1

1. by the request of OtemSapien alias OtemAtum
I have named the god of Doctufos and of OtemSapien alias OtemAtum and all the Doctufos mob
2. I named him: SATAN
3. let it be so from this time and forever more
4. so be it.

0temSapien: As God Almighty is right there from the beginning without beginning, there was no human being in existence to christen him at the beginning. WHat name have you chosen to christen God Almighty now, please tell me? Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Odin, Olorun, etc all called its consciousness 'Reverad' back in those days before it told them that they should stop worshipping it.
Now CHoose for YOurself. WHAt name will you like to call OUR GOD ALMIGHTY(THE SUMMATION OF EXISTENCE)? The choice is left for you to make. cool
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:34am On Jul 07, 2018
otem how are you today, and your god satan,
are you both looking forward to your everlasting home, the LoF:

Rev_20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

you will see rio there to, if he doesn't turn around

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:51am On Jul 07, 2018
0temSapien:
It's your opinion though. And mind you, meditation is not nightmare, don't equate them. I connect to the multiverse through meditation, my soul got involved. I saw things. Thank God for meditation, how on earth would I have been able to get access to all these unlimited histories which I noe have? I now have the history of my tribe from billions of years ago till date.
I am OTEM!!!

oh mighty otem, a non human, a god, a non human god,

ha ha delusion

0temSapien:
the kind of gods we have in science are not the religious gods you humans worship.

0temSapien:
God Almighty has ever existed and it is EXISTENCE itself. Without EXISTENCE, Yahweh, Allah and the rest of the gods you humans worship cannot be in existence.

God is Great and IT WILL FOREVER TREND!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 2:03am On Jul 07, 2018
Riofidelio:
-\ Please it's only true Christians(Jehovah's witnesses) that are fully competent and completely equipped with the backing of Jesus and the holy spirit that can flawlessly handle heartwarming discussions with any kind of person.

watching how a REAL Christian(one of Jehovah's witnesses) deal with this!

Riofidelio:
I strongly believe that you'll figure out something sensible to do as an highly intelligent and well informed elite!

Riofidelio:
see how true Christians handle such situation.

Riofidelio:
So after you our friend smiley smiley smiley

Riofidelio:
Please try to watch and learn how to present and defend Christianity with soundness of mind!

^^^ rio says he will heartwarmingly deal with his intelligent and well informed elite friend otem

vvv rio uses flaming language to his worthless, empty bucket, madly insane, spewing rubbish, stupid, no longer friend, otem

Riofidelio:
because he doesn't worth it!

Riofidelio:
you are just an empty bucket!

Riofidelio:
Imagine someone typing something that could catch the attention of millions of audience only to back his claims with "i traveled back to 4 billion years ago"!!! How in his insanity

My friend used to tell me that madness is just a state of mind in atheism now i've confirmed it for real!

i traveled back to 4 billion years back!" Haaaaaaaaaaa

spewing that rubbish!

Riofidelio:
I treated you like a VIP when you were spewing all that nonsense

Riofidelio:
Hmmmmmmmmm madness or insanity one is at work here

Please my friend you're talking to a competent Christian that will continue to show you how stupid you are!

while those last things you said about otem are true,
you rio have shown what pharisee hypocrites so called jehovahs witnesses are

those things you said are true of you also rio
self righteousness is an ugly thing

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 6:37am On Jul 07, 2018
johnw47:

the god of doctufos

Doctufos

Book of johnw

Chapter1

I have named the god of Doctufos and of OtemSapien alias OtemAtum and all the Doctufos mob
4. so be it.

funny dude, writing the doctufos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 6:38am On Jul 07, 2018
johnw47:

^^^ rio says he will heartwarmingly deal with his intelligent and well informed elite friend otem

vvv rio uses flaming language to his worthless, empty bucket, madly insane, spewing rubbish, stupid, no longer friend, otem

Na wa o. Why una two dey fight na. Abeg maake una no fight o. Even me wey una abuse like say tomorrow no dey, I still no get angry cool

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 07, 2018
johnw47:

Dear John, You are supposed to rejoice with the truth as you now saw how i dealt with him. Before now you were just arguing with him on no grounds,quoting God's word to someone who have no regard for it,but now i've been able to establish a ground on which to prove that he is just insane and all you could do is to turn back at me and started insulting me again and again after telling you why i said those things before. Hmmmmmmmm well the holy spirit is the only witnesses between you and i now so i pray you don't sin against him because that is unforgivable according to Jesus. All i tried to do is show you how to silence him in his foolishness, you can't present a king to someone who don't know the meaning of the title "KING" and expect such a person to show proper respect for the king! If otem believes in reasoning then it's only through his own reasoning you can show him his obstinate stupidity and that was what i just did. Instead of rejoicing with the truth (since you said what i said last is true) and how can it be proven? if not reading through my conversation with him. But instead of rejoicing at that indisputable victory which belongs to the Lord Jesus all you can do is to turn back at me for INSULTS! Well i strongly believe in Jesus' prayer and that of Stephen so i'll also say it silently for you in my heart! Luke 23:34,Act 7:60
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2018
0temSapien:
funny dude, writing the doctufos.

but true otem, your god, the god of doctufos and the rest of your mob is named satan,
you yourself put the wheels in motion to make it official:

0temSapien: As God Almighty is right there from the beginning without beginning, there was no human being in existence to christen him at the beginning. WHat name have you chosen to christen God Almighty now, please tell me? Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Odin, Olorun, etc all called its consciousness 'Reverad' back in those days before it told them that they should stop worshipping it.
Now CHoose for YOurself. WHAt name will you like to call OUR GOD ALMIGHTY(THE SUMMATION OF EXISTENCE)? The choice is left for you to make. cool

johnw47:

the god of doctufos

Doctufos

Book of johnw

Chapter1

4. so be it.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2018
0temSapien:
Na wa o. Why una two dey fight na. Abeg maake una no fight o. Even me wey una abuse like say tomorrow no dey, I still no get angry cool

otem, you and rio are much alike, you both deal heartwarmingly with others,

ha ha, both talking self righteous hypocrisy more like it

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 07, 2018
0temSapien:
Funny isn't it? Seeing two persons having a WRITTEN document with which they're supposed to have an agreement but rather they disagreed. Well that's another "subject matter" for meditation so as you claim to get revelations from your nightmares and strongly adhere to it,i expected you to solve the problem as a "WELL INFORMED" KNOWER and "HIGHLY INTELLIGENT" BRAIN USER. cheesy cheesy cheesy Please don't just laugh at everything you see and walk away because intelligent people always look for answers to thought provoking scenes in order to have something beneficial to say about it! wink wink wink
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2018
Riofidelio:
Dear John, You are supposed to rejoice with the truth as you now saw how i dealt with him. Before now you were just arguing with him on no grounds,quoting God's word to someone who have no regard for it,but now i've been able to establish a ground on which to prove that he is just insane and all you could do is to turn back at me and started insulting me again and again after telling you why i said those things before. Hmmmmmmmm well the holy spirit is the only witnesses between you and i now so i pray you don't sin against him because that is unforgivable according to Jesus. All i tried to do is show you how to silence him in his foolishness, you can't present a king to someone who don't know the meaning of the title "KING" and expect such a person to show proper respect for the king! If otem believes in reasoning then it's only through his own reasoning you can show him his obstinate stupidity and that was what i just did. Instead of rejoicing with the truth (since you said what i said last is true) and how can it be proven? if not reading through my conversation with him. But instead of rejoicing at that indisputable victory which belongs to the Lord Jesus all you can do is to turn back at me for INSULTS! Well i strongly believe in Jesus' prayer and that of Stephen so i'll also say it silently for you in my heart! Luke 23:34,Act 7:60

self righteous big noting rio, tell your bull to someone who you can fool

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2018
johnw47:

self righteous big noting rio, tell your bull to someone who you can fool

Matthew 7:6
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 8:00am On Jul 07, 2018
Riofidelio:
Matthew 7:6

like i said self righteous big noting rio, post your bull to someone who you can fool

Mat 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2018
^^^
Riofidelio
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 8:22am On Jul 07, 2018
Riofidelio:
Funny isn't it? Seeing two persons having a WRITTEN document with which they're supposed to have an agreement but rather they disagreed. Well that's another "subject matter" for meditation so as you claim to get revelations from your nightmares and strongly adhere to it,i expected you to solve the problem as a "WELL INFORMED" KNOWER and "HIGHLY INTELLIGENT" BRAIN USER. cheesy cheesy cheesy Please don't just laugh at everything you see and walk away because intelligent people always look for answers to thought provoking scenes in order to have something beneficial to say about it! wink wink wink
Solve christian Dilemma? Where should I start from?.

Okay let me start by asking both you and Johnw47 this question:

Does hell exist?
Pls the two of you should respond so that I can try solving your dilemma.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 07, 2018
johnw47:

otem, you and rio are much alike, you both deal heartwarmingly with others,

ha ha, both talking self righteous hypocrisy more like it
If you're truly a Christian as in true Christ follower who is trying hard to master His footsteps,you won't equate a believer and an unbeliever. John(the baptist) and Jesus both condemned the attitude of the Pharisees as regards the scriptures and it's application but NEVER will they equate a person adhering to the scriptures with someone who TOTALLY disregards it! When chatting with a Samaritan woman at Jacob's well Jesus plainly told her "We "Jews" (including the misinformed self righteous Pharisees) know what we worship,you (Samaritans) don't know what you worship because SALVATION originates with the Jews" John 4:22 Please Note that Jesus NEVER equate those Jews (though misinformed) with Samaritans who only accepted the first five books of the Bible! And through all my conversation with otem i NEVER equate you with him,instead i made him realised that Religion in general has got a positive impact in the orderliness amongst humans "relatively" so i was questioning him sarcastically for him to tell the world of what positive impact is his revelations or the faculty of atheists as a group?
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2018
0temSapien:

Solve christian Dilemma? Where should I start from?.

Okay let me start by asking both you and Johnw47 this question:

Does hell exist?
Pls the two of you should respond so that I can try solving your dilemma.
I expected you to prove the superiority of your reasonableness from your revelations because the book that both of us claims to be our reference guide means nothing to you so if TRULY your so called revelations is anything to go by you should be able to solve the problem without asking us any question now since both of us will continue referring to "the book" undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Generational Curse? / Why Does God Sometimes Hardens People's Heart? / How I Escaped Hell- Sister Linda’s Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.