Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says (33005 Views)

If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) / Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Sirlala: 11:13am On Jun 15, 2018
doskie:
dont mind such men. forgetting they will have daughters some day. life is more complex than sitting in your parlour and designing blanket models to cover everybody. a lady can be decent, naive and nice, but just had her time wasted by someone. its a complicated world out there. not all single ladies at 30are picky or gold diggers and prostitutes. sometimes, circumstances of the real world may warrant a lady, decent as she may be, to settle later than her mates. its a wooly world out there, one may get married at 21 but bear kids for the first time at 32. another may get married at 23 and die at 25. another may get married at 35 and have kids immediately. what about those who got married very early to a psycho that ended up killing them ? are their brothers and parents still happy today that they attended their daughters wedding ? lets learn to mind our business and support each other. because even the men folk, nothing stops a man from getting married at 20. and not everyman with money has found his choice for a wife just because he is financially capable.

I have sisters and one is yet to be married and she is 32. She has issues and I have told her that. She has refused to address her issue and as a result, continue to remain single. To make matter unbearable for her, she is the first daughter and her younger ones are married. So let's stop kidding ourselves on this matter. It is simple. I married my wife at 25 and I will never advise anyone to go for a lady at 30 except I see that the lady is genuine and ready to adjust to marital life.

3 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=Sirlala post=68501892]

Please cut the crap and stop acting like you don't have an issue. The legal age for a woman to marry is 18. The prescribed aged for a woman to marry according to marriage counselors is 25. You are 13 years past the legal age and 6 years past the admirable age. You need to reevaluate your life to address your issue. Marriage may not be the ultimate goal of life, but we are social animals and we need a companion and likewise, love. Hence, marriage is very important for our human existence and happiness. I am less concerned about who you marry, in view of LGBT rights. Notwithstanding, even LGBTs get married and so not getting married is not an exception or an excuse.

Unmarried people have issues and are irresponsible. Even your friends who are out of marriage left as a result of their irresponsibility. Marriage is tough and for grown-ups, and those who understand what RESPONSIBILITY means. Go and address your issue madam and stop acting like you are normal.

Too busy to read all. Today is Eid and I'm having fun here. Oh I have no issue trust me ok

6 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by ireneidiva(f): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2018
Sirlala:

Please cut the crap and stop acting like you don't have an issue. The legal age for a woman to marry is 18. The prescribed aged for a woman to marry according to marriage counselors is 25. You are 13 years past the legal age and 6 years past the admirable age. You need to reevaluate your life to address your issue. Marriage may not be the ultimate goal of life, but we are social animals and we need a companion and likewise, love. Hence, marriage is very important for our human existence and happiness. I am less concerned about who you marry, in view of LGBT rights. Notwithstanding, even LGBTs get married and so not getting married is not an exception or an excuse.

Unmarried people have issues and are irresponsible. Even your friends who are out of marriage left as a result of their irresponsibility. Marriage is tough and for grown-ups, and those who understand what RESPONSIBILITY means. Go and address your issue madam and stop acting like you are normal.
Unmarried people are irresponsible? OMG! Where were you raised?

6 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Mbkite(m): 11:16am On Jun 15, 2018
Here are the reasons why most men prefer ladies that are above 30years:
1. Most ladies in their 30's hardly NAG.
2. Most ladies in their 30's are matured in mind.
3. Most ladies in their 30's are set for true love and never too interested on a man's MONEY.
4. Most ladies in their 30's are always INDEPENDENT.
5. The longevity of a lady's beauty is seen fully in her 30's.
6. Most ladies in their 30's have no business with DOUBLE DATING.
7. Most ladies in their 30's know how best to CARE for a man. Men will understand what I mean.
8. Most ladies in their 30's know what they want in life, unlike d 20's
9. Most ladies in their 30's have a good DRESS SENSE
10. Most ladies in their 30's are COURAGEOUS.
11. Great, admirable and heartmelting MANNER.

1 Like

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Sirlala: 11:16am On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=68501981][/quote]

When you don't acknowledge your issue, you won't solve them and continue to remain the same. Go and solve your issue. You have one at hand.

Enjoy your holidays. Unfortunately for me at this end of the hemisphere, I have got work and off I go.
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Sirlala: 11:18am On Jun 15, 2018
ireneidiva:

Unmarried people are irresponsible? OMG! Where were you raised?

Apologies, unmarried adults, those of marriageable age, are irresponsible. I don't mean young adults who are still in colleges or eating Mummy thank you.
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:18am On Jun 15, 2018
Sirlala:

When you don't acknowledge your issue, you won't solve them and continue to remain the same. Go and solve your issue. You have one at hand.

Enjoy your holidays. Unfortunately for me at this end of the hemisphere, I have got work and off I go.

Thank you sir. When I realize I have an issue, I will seek solution but for now, I have none.

All the best at your work.
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by MrCork: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2018
jessca048:
is like a screw nut from your brain have bolted away, get well soon

..u all ways cussing like ilitarrate danfo driver....and then u complain no man on nairaland want marry u..I rather marry tree !((Shakexcept my head twice)) undecided
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 15, 2018
jessca048:
too many mentally unstable human roaming around the internet spewing trash everywhere, the government should please come up with a regulatory body to oversee to the affairs of netizens in this country. instead of them to utilize the ten mb borrowed from mtn effectively

Why this harsh reply aunty ? U are above 35 fault's who? I think you started possessing man's character , flat chest ,big voice , bald head thats why..... But sorry aunty u will find your match....i will pray 4 u
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by IamD18: 11:25am On Jun 15, 2018
milemimi93:
Below is a diagram showing the sizes of Nigerian females' poronima and their age category.

Age 0 to 5 falls under no1
Age 6 to 12 falls under no2-3
Age 13 to 15 falls under no4-5
Age 16 to 24 falls under no6-7
Age 25 to 29 falls under no8
Age 30 and above falls under no9

Source: IWA Nigerian Chapter.

The likes of
cococandy
Preshy561
jessca048
Oyindidi
Sijo01
kimbraa
Pataricatering
NwanyiAwkaetiti

falls under no9

Oh! Fvck!

That No 9.

4 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Jadoskii(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2018
Welllll,I can marry a lady 10 years older than I am......I'm just attracted to older women..so an unmarried thirty yr old lady for me is lyk a 20yr old in mon livre hence she's just getting started.
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by doskie(m): 11:27am On Jun 15, 2018
Sirlala:

I have sisters and one is yet to be married and she is 32. She has issues and I have told her that. She has refused to address her issue and as a result, continue to remain single. To make matter unbearable for her, she is the first daughter and her younger ones are married. So let's stop kidding ourselves on this matter. It is simple. I married my wife at 25 and I will never advise anyone to go for a lady at 30 except I see that the lady is genuine and ready to adjust to marital life.
sir i wouldnt want to argue with you over an issue i am not 100percent conversant with especially as you have narrowed it down to your personal experience with your sister. but at the same time, i insist that a ladies' age may not exactly be a determinant to measure her moral altitude. many things sir, many things happen in the world that makes it impossible to conclude that a lady at 30 is single because she is bad, and the one at 25 is married because she has adjusted her lifestyle to suite marital demands. No sir ! because the courts are filled with cases of divorce for people whose age cut across all groups. some married earlier just to earn the reputation the society accords marriage with, and ended up realising they were not compatible and as such, should have remained single a little longer, others, undaunted by societal norms and affiliations, saw their would-be-companions with a bigger compass, projected incompatibility with them, and stayed away from the trouble while searching hoping and praying for a better one. yes ! i agree that todays woman measure men by their pockets, but the argument is that: not all single women at 30 are faulty as the society seeks to define them to be.

3 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by ireneidiva(f): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2018
Sirlala:

Apologies, unmarried adults, those of marriageable age, are irresponsible. I don't mean young adults who are still in colleges or eating Mummy thank you.
How can unmarried adults be irresponsible? Your marital status makes you responsible? I guess these cheating married men and women are very responsible. Even the married men that write rubbish on nairaland are responsible. Well, what do I know.

6 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2018
Kobicove:
Whoever came up with this nonsense is very daft undecided
walai
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2018
Mbkite:
Here are the reasons why most men prefer ladies that are above 30years:
1. Most ladies in their 30's hardly NAG.
2. Most ladies in their 30's are matured in mind.
3. Most ladies in their 30's are set for true love and never too interested on a man's MONEY.
4. Most ladies in their 30's are always INDEPENDENT.
5. The longevity of a lady's beauty is seen fully in her 30's.
6. Most ladies in their 30's have no business with DOUBLE DATING.
7. Most ladies in their 30's know how best to CARE for a man. Men will understand what I mean.
8. Most ladies in their 30's know what they want in life, unlike d 20's
9. Most ladies in their 30's have a good DRESS SENSE
10. Most ladies in their 30's are COURAGEOUS.
11. Great, admirable and heartmelting MANNER.

as much as i see nothing wrong with a man marrying a woman in her 30s, i can certainly find 100 reasons why a younger woman (with the same character as that of a 30yr old woman) would be better.
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by doyinbaby(f): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2018
The reality some of those mocking unmarried ladies have sisters,cousins,female aunties who are unmarried at 40yrs,50yrs,..........yet they come online pretend to have perfect lives.....ha ha.....some of these people mocking have cripples ,blind,barren,impotent and various diseases in members of their household yet they come online mock unmarried women ......come everybody get issues so leave unmarried women alone afterall why take paracetamol for another person headache...no one knows tomorrow

4 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by mozele(m): 11:32am On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:
uncivilized man.

we have his ilks here on NL.

shammimg of ladies by nobodys in this country is outrageous.

even the Prince got married to a lady thays above 30.

men will always want an independent lady,so when she must have struggled her way out,she might just be 30 or close to,then,this type men will spring from nowhere to insult and marriage shame them.

they don't want liabilities,yet,still can't stand an independent lady.

I know there are still sensible men that reason like humans out there,but these type of social media inclined clowns are just becoming something else.

common sense they say "is not common."

abeg how dis sallah go be. Any hope of goat head pepper soup?
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by LaudableXX: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2018
Sirlala:

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by LaudableXX: 11:36am On Jun 15, 2018
ireneidiva:
How can unmarried adults be irresponsible? Your marital status makes you responsible? I guess these cheating married men and women are very responsible. Even the married men that write rubbish on nairaland are responsible. Well, what do I know.
Leave am make e dey repeat rubbish for there....the guy has serious problems. undecided

3 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Westaslave2(f): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2018
IamD18:
They won't be bothered if they aren't guilty and expired, the guilty are always afraid. An unmarried woman of 30 and above is expired, condemned and gone. They are synonymous to bad attitude, frustration, waywardness and depreciated sexual features. That's why they'll always be seen as "Evening-Newpapper ladies" waiting to be rescued by a diiiiik.

Pursuing of career is not an excuse because we have young smart and hardworking married ladies pursuing the same career.

It is too late for men to rescue the mission of evening newspaper ladies. AMEN

They are expired and suicide can be considered as an option for them. Thanks.
Heartbroken in pieces

1 Like

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by HoodBillionaire: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2018
who is looking for a wife
pussy niggi
whiteTORTIISE:

You couldn't find a partner among these women

Bro, you need 200days fasting and prayer. Your ancestor and town people have join hands to make sure you are not married.
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by kense88: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

the reality is that you shouldnt shoot the messenger, and instead understand that this is the message within Nigerian SOCIETY. to change such state of mind, men are not the solution here, WOMEN are. trying to pretend that Nigerian women dont fukc would be a joke... therefore, if we use mathematics, we can clearly understand that a woman (or man) in their 30s, would certainly have a high body count, but, simply because that same society only look down on female high body count shouldnt be a reason to blame MEN for pushing this societal agenda.

let's be real about this!!!
Oga am a guy like you, but i passionately detest most of these stupid comments some guys make. A guy of 30 most have probably bleeped so many ladies as well. In fact am a living witness. The truth is sex is actually fun and enjoyable, why cant you allow women to enjoy sex in peace. How many of you actually ask there mothers or big aunts about there sex life before they got married ? You think they were angels ? you need to think again. How many of you have asked there big sisters why they married after 30

I kind of put my self in the shoes of these ladies, you pressurize to go into marriage. Everyone has the right to wait or choose whoever that pleases him or her. Everyone has the right to put his or her career or life dreams ahead of marriage(please don't tell me you can still achieve your dreams while still married, because when your married, you put husband and children into consideration, before doing anything with regards to your work/job or business). Everyone has the right to marry whenever it pleases him or her.

You also have to consider the financial responsibility that comes with getting married. A responsible woman, would not want to birth a child she is not assured of his/her future.

Sure there are many irresponsible women out there, but there are still some over 30 that have genuine(at least to them) reasons for still staying single.

5 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2018
stillondmatter:
Evesn though I don't subscribe to Late marriage (on the part of ladies especially), I would still choose a responsible 30yr old lady over a lady in her 20s who will eventually start craving for divorce barely few months into the marriage.

What makes marriages stand the test of time is NOT AGE but maturity, endurance, understanding and long lasting love.

#Myopinion#

I can't get married to a lady below 24 because at that age them still they slay, and want to explore. I want them after they're through exploring and now know what life is all about now.
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by iamsammie(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2018
stillondmatter:
Evesn though I don't subscribe to Late marriage (on the part of ladies especially), I would still choose a responsible 30yr old lady over a lady in her 20s who will eventually start craving for divorce barely few months into the marriage.

What makes marriages stand the test of time is NOT AGE but maturity, endurance, understanding and long lasting love.

#Myopinion#

Adasun:
and u think a 30yr old has those qualities u mentioned in ur last paragraph?

Keep deeping ur di.ck in a sewage.
I have meet a 30+ years lady I wanted to be with but she chased me away with her grumpy, bitter and frustrated attitude.
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Jman06(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2018
Juillianne:
It is because of Men like that, that some ladies are unmarried at 30. The good and sensible ones have been taken
She must have been bad herself for not being able to hook the good and sensible ones.
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
kense88:
Oga am a guy like you, but i passionately detest most of these stupid comments some guys make. A guy of 30 most have probably bleeped so many ladies as well. In fact am a living witness. The truth is sex is actually fun and enjoyable, why cant you allow women to enjoy sex in peace. How many of you actually ask there mothers or big aunts about there sex life before they got married ? You think they were angels ? you need to think again. How many of you have asked there big sisters why they married after 30

MISTAKE #1
this is not about men vs women sex life, its about how society looks down on sexually active (or not) single women over 30... sadly, that same society doesnt give a damn about sexually active men, whether they are 30 or 75 (married or not).

I kind of put my self in the shoes of these ladies, you pressurize to go into marriage.Everyone has the right to wait or choose whoever that pleases him or her. Everyone has the right to put his or her career or life dreams ahead of marriage(please don't tell me you can still achieve your dreams while still married, because when your married, you put husband and children into consideration, before doing anything with regards to your work/job or business). Everyone has the right to marry whenever it pleases him or her.

MISTAKE #2
i will NEVER pressurize anyone to go into marriage if they are not A) ready or B) willing to get married for reasons other than social/religious/peer/family pressure... but on the same note, i would expect that person to understand what they are going against, while in a society (like Nigeria) that looks down on such above issues.

You also have to consider the financial responsibility that comes with getting married. A responsible woman, would not want to birth a child she is not assured of his/her future.

MISTAKE #3
there are absolutely NO financial responsibility in marriage, that are any different than the financial responsibilities required as a single person.
you can still be married and "wait" until you guys have the proper finances, before you start having children. the fact that you (or some women) would rather wait to find someone that is financially "strong" before getting married, instead of marrying someone you love and then waiting to have kids while working together to become financially "stronger", IS the reason why so many do indeed remain unmarried longer.

Sure there are many irresponsible women out there, but there are still some over 30 that have genuine(at least to them) reasons for still staying single.

FINAL MISTAKE
you dont need a reason to be single at 30, simply because there is NOTHING wrong with being single at 30... but you certainly cant disregard the fact that Nigerian society looks down on these women... thus men like the OP will continue look down on these women.

2 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by sanpipita(m): 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
Jayk1:
nah... that's not the reason

The reason is that her personality is too unpleasant for anyone who doesn't want to fvck her to endure

Lol you guys make everything about sex, I rather think many low esteem guys in this forum can't stand her cos she is strong about her opinions, they should fix up she ain't a problem but them.
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
milemimi93:
Below is a diagram showing the sizes of Nigerian females' poronima and their age category.

Age 0 to 5 falls under no1
Age 6 to 12 falls under no2-3
Age 13 to 15 falls under no4-5
Age 16 to 24 falls under no6-7
Age 25 to 29 falls under no8
Age 30 and above falls under no9

Source: IWA Nigerian Chapter.

The likes of
cococandy
Preshy561
jessca048
Oyindidi
Sijo01
kimbraa
Pataricatering
NwanyiAwkaetiti

falls under no9

U are evil ......lol

1 Like

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by whiteTORTIISE(m): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
who is looking for a wife pussy niggi
follow me and i will make u fishers of women
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Reelmii: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
iamsammie:

I have meet a 30+ years lady I wanted to be with but she chased me away with her grumpy, bitter and frustrated attitude.
what did u do to have made her chase u away, most women in their 30s have had relationships in the past where the guy only came to take advantage of their single life and dupe them of their properties. Ask urself what u did to have made her chase u away

1 Like

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by mandate12: 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ximenez:
I already sent you a pm, there should be something to spice up this world cup period.

Hahaha.. Silly!
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by geronimoedeh1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
flyca:
Broke and broken boys always dishing out insults on women to make themselves feel better.

Go and ask how old the current Duchess of Sussex was when she got married last month. Her name is Merghan Merkel. And the interesting part, it was her second husband. Go google.

By your estimation, unmarried ladies in their 30's will die poor, wretched and lonely. Lol. I know why you feel that way, you hang around indecent women. And they have dangerously dealt with your psyche! And you are highly irredemable cheesy

One lady posted her birthday pics here and these same set of boys were dissing her upandan to go and marry, shuuuu? I'm sure these same set of boys will be begging Linda Ikeji to be her houseboy, despite her "smelling pvssy" saga. Lol

Watch it sha. Tiwa Savage is currently in love again. Popular American TV host got married recently at 46! Serena Willams got married at 36! Chimamanda got married at 36!

And the list is endless, so you better go and take two seats!

babe all the people you just mentioned here are billionaires and are by no mean a good comparison. The people in such class are 1 percent. we are talking about an average Nigerian lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Saw Ielts, Toefl And Immigration Apps On My Phone / This Guy First Took Permission From His Fianceeā€™s Daughter Before Proposing / Do Virgin Men Still Exist??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.