Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says (32995 Views)

If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) / Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by itchie: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2018
Foolish man

3 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by queendammy(f): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2018
The guy brain is on the left, he thinks like an animal.

3 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by DIYhackers: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2018
Just funny
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by pocohantas(f): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2018
Gerrard59:

It goes beyond spending vacations abroad as not everyone can afford it. However, reading newspapers, being involved in debates; obtaining proper education that stimulates logical reasoning - why, how, what, when - being open-minded are the important traits needed for proper upbringing. Also, adequate nutrition is necessary. Most of such men had poor upbringing, nutrition and poor parental care etc. The majority are frustrated and unemployed individuals, low-lifers, miscreants, religious nutjobs etc

Lord have Messi shocked shocked shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by faithfull18(f): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2018
I wonder how people reason and jump to unreasonable conclusions. So, every lady above 30 and isn't married must have been sleeping around in her 20s?

4 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Ximenez(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2018
That's not true. A lady might be over 30 and might have had sex just a few times. While some won't be up to that age but their mileage will be higher than that of a Danfo. Dollyjoy and Pocohantas can relate to this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by HouseOfWine: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2018
Am sorry but its true
Lets not deceive ourselves
Most men want to marry a young lady in her early 20s
Just like most women prefer an older man same applies to us with younger women
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Arielle: 9:41am On Jun 15, 2018
Gerrard59:

It goes beyond spending vacations abroad as not everyone can afford it. However, reading newspapers, being involved in debates; obtaining proper education that stimulates logical reasoning - why, how, what, when - being open-minded are the important traits needed for proper upbringing. Also, adequate nutrition is necessary. Most of such men had poor upbringing, nutrition and poor parental care etc. The majority are frustrated and unemployed individuals, low-lifers, miscreants, religious nutjobs etc

grin grin grin I like!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by skayT: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2018
The only thing I know is that majority of these ladies are always humble and courteous when they're still single in their 30's. If the reverse were the case(i.e if they were married before 30 and perhaps with children) then you will see their true color. Often times, a lady is unmarried after she clocks 30, coz of her attitude. No man wants to harbour wahala for house!

5 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by LaudableXX: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2018
stillondmatter:
Evesn though I don't subscribe to Late marriage (on the part of ladies especially), I would still choose a responsible 30yr old lady over a lady in her 20s who will eventually start craving for divorce barely few months into the marriage.

What makes marriages stand the test of time is NOT AGE but maturity, endurance, understanding and long lasting love.

#Myopinion#

1 Like

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Jman06(m): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:

not atall,lool.

but the incessant shaming of single ladies at their 30's or above is something to look into in this our country.

it's appalling honestly, so someone should dive into marriage cos she wanna stay married without sorting her life out first.

I weak.
Ladies also broke shame struggling guys! But when you are shamed for being single at 30, all hell would be let loose. Why do you ladies give what you cannot take

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by LaudableXX: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2018
MissWrite:
Lol. Of course, her 'mileage' has 'gone far'. And, it will continue to do so without apologies for as long as she's blessed with years and health to live and love. Whether that's going to be in or out of marriage will be her decision. It doesn't matter how loudly these boys shout "expired" or "evening newspaper", women of all ages keep falling in love, getting married (or not) and pursuing their happiness.

Typically, women in their thirties do not even consider men in their twenties worthy prospects; and yet, it is these men who always seem to have opinions about women in their thirties. Stop yapping about how you hate the taste of maize when you don't have teeth to chew it; from every indication, maize is not your business.

If you're looking to hold down your twenty year old girlfriends, then develop yourselves in every way you can and make yourselves worthy. There is no need to scare them into thinking that life ends for a woman at thirty. It doesn't. All the wishing in the world wouldn't make it so.
Savage!! cheesy Chai! You just finished that guy.... cool

8 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Preshy561(f): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2018
Jman06:
Ladies also broke shame struggling guys! But when you are shamed for being single at 30, all hell would be let loose. Why do you ladies give what you cannot take
a guy that was broke shame yesterday,could be a bread winner tomorrow.

nonethess,age is not reversible and as such;we shouldn't make them feel worthless cos we think we are entitled to whatever we wanna say.

1 Like

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Ximenez(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2018
jessca048:
too many mentally unstable human roaming around the internet spewing trash everywhere, the government should please come up with a regulatory body to oversee to the affairs of netizens in this country. instead of them to utilize the ten mb borrowed from mtn effectively
Madam i weak for you o. The government should come and help you monitor the Internet again? When they come up with a strict policy you will be the first to cry that this is dictatorship and not democracy.
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by kunleweb: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2018
IamD18:
They won't be bothered if they aren't guilty and expired, the guilty are always afraid. An unmarried woman of 30 and above is expired, condemned and gone. They are synonymous to bad attitude, frustration, waywardness and depreciated sexual features. That's why they'll always be seen as "Evening-Newpapper ladies" waiting to be rescued by a diiiiik.

Pursuing of career is not an excuse because we have young smart and hardworking married ladies pursuing the same career.

It is too late for men to rescue the mission of evening newspaper ladies. AMEN

They are expired and suicide can be considered as an option for them. Thanks.

I rather marry a matured 30 years old lady than a 25years old fresh lady without character

14 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Daeylar(f): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2018
FrostyButter:
Parents, please take your children abroad on vacations during summer breaks , and not summer lessons. You see why exposure is good. Else you child grows up to be an educated illiterate like that fool that made that comment

Gerrard59:

Chaii grin
I can't stop laughing at the parts in bold, this is epic grin grin
The shade and the insults grin 100/100 grin

6 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by kunleweb: 9:49am On Jun 15, 2018
stillondmatter:
Evesn though I don't subscribe to Late marriage (on the part of ladies especially), I would still choose a responsible 30yr old lady over a lady in her 20s who will eventually start craving for divorce barely few months into the marriage.

What makes marriages stand the test of time is NOT AGE but maturity, endurance, understanding and long lasting love.

#Myopinion#

God bless you my brother, help us tell them. All this unfair statements, we have sisters and cousins. I wonder why these guys are adding salt to the injuries already caused by delay in marriage to our sisters. I just wonder

If the men do well financially, many of our ladies won't wait till 30 before they get married, I blame the un-marriedness of our ladies to the financial dwarfism of the men in the society.

Many men have settled for less than average, these men are mediocre, dimwitted, mentally lazy and are bereft of the qualities needed for long-term demands marriage places on men.

Shame on single guys who are not working towards financial stability above 30, and are mocking single ladies. The ladies are the faults of the guys.

5 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by alertness(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2018
They play hard to get in their 20s' and when they hit 30 they suddenly become humble and courteous.Before you approach them they are already giving you the green light and welcoming smile.May God help our women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by sanpipita(m): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2018
IamD18:
They won't be bothered if they aren't guilty and expired, the guilty are always afraid. An unmarried woman of 30 and above is expired, condemned and gone. They are synonymous to bad attitude, frustration, waywardness and depreciated sexual features. That's why they'll always be seen as "Evening-Newpapper ladies" waiting to be rescued by a diiiiik.

Pursuing of career is not an excuse because we have young smart and hardworking married ladies pursuing the same career.

Is marriage now by age? when will some Nigerian men grow up and stop these childish petulant behavior, seems lots of you are nursing severe rejection and heartbreak.

9 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by pocohantas(f): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2018
Ximenez:
That's not true. A lady might be over 30 and might have had sex just a few times. While some won't be up to that age but their mileage will be higher than that of a Danfo. Dollyjoy and Pocohantas can relate to this.

Feel free to join the queue of my fans. When you are tired, you drop your resignation letter, because I don't pay kiss

4 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by LaudableXX: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2018
Gerrard59:
Blood of Zechariah! See finishing! shocked Do you want the guy to die of heartbreak and shock?

5 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by sexdoll: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2018
skayT:
The only thing I know is that majority of these ladies are always humble and courteous when they're still single in their 30's. If the reverse were the case(i.e if they were married before 30 and perhaps with children) then you will see their true color. Often times, a lady is unmarried after she clocks 30, coz of her attitude. No man wants to harbour wahala for house!

you are so right.

that's why when i see 30+ years old lady, i dey pick race sharp sharp.

once they hit that age; they all turn to pretenders.

by the way, everybody dey attack the guy for the way wey im take reply the girl.

but nobody bothered to ask why the girl even go talk wetin she talk.

why is she so concerned about expiry date?

she don reach 30 abi na wetin?

1 Like

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by sanpipita(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Feel free to join the queue of my fans. When you are tired, you drop your resignation letter kiss

Lol you seem popular with guys in this forum, why am I thinking its cos you rejected their sorry asses
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 15, 2018
Is it your mileage?
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Jman06(m): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:

a guy that was broke shame yesterday,could be a bread winner tomorrow.

nonethess,age is not reversible and as such;we shouldn't make them feel worthless cos we think we are entitled to whatever we wanna say.
Everybody get shamed for one reason or the other. Even guys who are up to certain age get shamed for not being married, yet they don't complain. But when ladies face similar challenges they cry and blame the society for their woes. Why don't you ladies just face such challenges with an open mind, knowing that everybody get shamed for one reason or the other

3 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Revolva(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2018
hhaha s she never marry by 30...na desperado age be dat o.....injury time she de..

many of dem shakara no let dem see road ..and i too know....over selective and tribalism....

bad attitude and oloshoness too much in dem..flirty and disobedience

grin grin grin
https://mobile.facebook.com/naijaolosho/

see dem here exposed

1 Like

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by oglalasioux(m): 9:58am On Jun 15, 2018
I'll rather marry a 40 years old woman than face the drama of a 25 years old slay queen.

8 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by robotix: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2018
IamD18:

You are wrong. I know a lady who is 34 and she not any of the above. She is just not the social type and I think that is her undoing.

7 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Heavance(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2018
MissWrite:
Lol. Of course, her 'mileage' has 'gone far'. And, it will continue to do so without apologies for as long as she's blessed with years and health to live and love. Whether that's going to be in or out of marriage will be her decision. It doesn't matter how loudly these boys shout "expired" or "evening newspaper", women of all ages keep falling in love, getting married (or not) and pursuing their happiness.

Typically, women in their thirties do not even consider men in their twenties worthy prospects; and yet, it is these men who always seem to have opinions about women in their thirties. Stop yapping about how you hate the taste of maize when you don't have teeth to chew it; from every indication, maize is not your business.

If you're looking to hold down your twenty year old girlfriends, then develop yourselves in every way you can and make yourselves worthy. There is no need to scare them into thinking that life ends for a woman at thirty. It doesn't. All the wishing in the world wouldn't make it so.
I just hope some guys won't end up with a 20+ lady that will begin their "hell on earth" for them.
I really don't get the connection of this age thing.....

I will always go with a sensible 30 lady that understands what a family means, than a 20+ who is not tolerant and thinks of fairy tales.
All these boiz will get tired of sex some day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by freedomchild: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2018
Nigerian ladies have suffered

Anyway they caused their relationship problems since they see relationship as a problem solving venture

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by vicben27(m): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2018
most of this girls under 25 are walking around with an over drilled borehole. my Dicck almst got lost in one last week! na. only God go help Man. you find the perfect one you discover that no one is 100% l have dicide to manage the borehole like that because of love. insult me at ur own peril lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Preshy561(f): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2018
Jman06:
Everybody get shamed for one reason or the other. Even guys who are up to certain age get shamed for not being married, yet they don't complain. But when ladies face similar challenges they cry and blame the society for their woes. Why don't you ladies just face such challenges with an open mind, knowing that everybody get shamed for one reason or the other
so we should keep shaming each other?
so uncivil.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can I Get My Neighbour As My Girl Friend / Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) / Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.