Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says (32992 Views)

If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) / Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Sammiejokes(m): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2018
Gerrard59:

It goes beyond spending vacations abroad as not everyone can afford it. However, reading newspapers, being involved in debates; obtaining proper education that stimulates logical reasoning - why, how, what, when - being open-minded are the important traits needed for proper upbringing. Also, adequate nutrition is necessary. Most of such men had poor upbringing, nutrition and poor parental care etc. The majority are frustrated and unemployed individuals, low-lifers, miscreants, religious nutjobs etc
There are two sides to this issue, we have those that desire to be married but yet no serious relationships. Those ones need to change their attitude, i have loads of them in the office, also within the family. I must say most of these ladies are extremely chosy with wierd character. Maybe that is why men end the relationships prematurely. There are always exemptions in these cases though.

There are some ladies that do not desire marriage, they are just living there life. These category of ladies are mostly single mothers and they are having a fulfilled life.

As a man if i want to marry a over 30Nigerian lady who also desires marriage, then you have to take ur time to observe her. There is a 90% possibility of an hidden issue.

3 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by AyoolaIgwe(m): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:

not atall,lool.

but the incessant shaming of single ladies at their 30's or above is something to look into in this our country.

it's appalling honestly, so someone should dive into marriage cos she wanna stay married without sorting her life out first.

I weak.
are u sure? lolzzzzzz
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by MNDY(m): 10:02am On Jun 15, 2018
Lols!!! Abeg, wetin dat guy mean by "we remove cobweb"? I too like dah line but I no know the meaning.

1 Like

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by HoodBillionaire: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2018
i dated a 24yr old
all she does is to sleep sleep and sleep
doesnt clean the house
when she cooks
its shiiit
i ran far

dated a 28yr old
likes sex but comes quick
likes food and snaps everyrhing for social media
wtf
shows no regards
boasts a lot
ungrateful.
i ran far

dated igbo
oh fuc ahe boasts like no tomorrow
drives a dead eod
wan use garlic kill me
was desperate to marry
claimed to be 26 but behaved like a 32year old
violent..lazy and greedy...
what did i do.i changed my nos abeg

currently dating a new bich of 25
so far no real issues
bleaching but claiming shez not
i knw it wont go far.. afta i fuc
i lock up.

all naija girls are greedy
ungrateful
boast a lot
broke asses
arrogant
proud for nothing.

one of my biches said she was sick
she cant do anything
we both slept off on bed.
only for me to wake up to pee by 3am

i heard noises.
wtf this bich eating everything up in my fridge
aow
i look time..3am
dis girl dey suffer sha

i thank God for my life

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Preshy561(f): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2018
AyoolaIgwe:
are u sure? lolzzzzzz
sure about what?undecided
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Ximenez(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Feel free to join the queue of my fans. When you are tired, you drop your resignation letter, because I don't pay kiss
I'm not your fan, but i admire you. Because according to the revelation of one of your bfs, you can multitask, which is a rare skill. Your skill of multitasking was said to have been discovered when you picked a call from your bf the same time you were being dicked by another guy. You are a skilful bae.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Kolping: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2018
Some thoughts from the Western world....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rne_xYORmiE
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:
uncivilized man.

we have his ilks here on NL.

shammimg of ladies by nobodys in this country is outrageous.

even the Prince got married to a lady thays above 30.

men will always want an independent lady,so when she must have struggled her way out,she might just be 30 or close to,then,this type men will spring from nowhere to insult and marriage shame them.

they don't want liabilities,yet,still can't stand an independent lady.

I know there are still sensible men that reason like humans out there,but these type of social media inclined clowns are just becoming something else.

This is Africa. Not Western Europe.

The problem is not from the Guys but from your Parents, Uncles, Grand parents who keep reminding you that your time is up.

Also just to note, ladies are making it earlier now. This is 2018. Not 1999. A lady who graduated from Covenant at 22 or 23. Would probably be a Millionaire at 28.

Majority of ladies who are 30+ year old actually know their mistakes, so lets not even pretend here.

A very close Lady Friend once told me she can't married to a Guy who proposed to her because the guy lives in Ondo State & wants her to move. Actually (the She says He his comfortable in Ondo State, has a house of his own ) A big business running & hectares of Farm land which he co-owned by Transcorp. She can't leave Lagos to stay inside Bush like Ondo.

But if its America or Uk, she will follow the Man. Abegi

4 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Jman06(m): 10:05am On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:

so we should keep shaming each other?
so uncivil.
As long as we live in human societies, we are bound to be shamed for one reason or the other, especially by those who don't like us. Of course, you know that nobody gets to be liked by all.
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Aboguede(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2018
So many boys in Nigeria today lack home training and their parents lack morals.

How can a fellow male insult a lady because she is not married at 30? That is silly.

Respect to all sweeties we the real men love and respect u for ever

6 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2018
The way some people reason with their anus na wa. I'm 31and single. No bad feelings about my single status. The way marriages pack these days isn't even encouraging rara. I love my peace of mind. If marriage comes fine if not, I'm still cool. Marriage will come at the right time. I envy nobody. I'm not desperate. My friends who got married are managing their marriage while some are out already sad There is nothing like evening paper my dear. Oh the poster was referring to Nigerians, I forgot I was no longer a Nigerian grin Eku odun oni o

14 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by NwaOhafia: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2018
stillondmatter:
Evesn though I don't subscribe to Late marriage (on the part of ladies especially), I would still choose a responsible 30yr old lady over a lady in her 20s who will eventually start craving for divorce barely few months into the marriage.

What makes marriages stand the test of time is NOT AGE but maturity, endurance, understanding and long lasting love.

#Myopinion#

You just said my mind.

1 Like

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Windflower(f): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2018
The way people paint this marriage sef, just makes me loose interest in it day by day. When will people realise that marriage is not a trophy neither is it a competition.
So if a Lady is 30 and not married, does that make her less of a human. If marriage is what ones life be about, why do married folks still suffer from depression.
So because she wants to get married before 30, she should force herself on every dick and harry that comes her way. What happened to self fulfilment

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by MNDY(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:

so we should keep shaming each other?
so uncivil.

Most guys would just laugh over it....but you girls will become very bitter about such things and flare up.

2 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by slap1(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2018
IamD18:
They won't be bothered if they aren't guilty and expired, the guilty are always afraid. An unmarried woman of 30 and above is expired, condemned and gone. They are synonymous to bad attitude, frustration, waywardness and depreciated sexual features. That's why they'll always be seen as "Evening-Newpapper ladies" waiting to be rescued by a diiiiik.

Pursuing of career is not an excuse because we have young smart and hardworking married ladies pursuing the same career.

It is too late for men to rescue the mission of evening newspaper ladies. AMEN

They are expired and suicide can be considered as an option for them. Thanks.

Nairaland should not encourage posts like this. Seun and Lalasticlala, this comment should be removed. I'm a guy, but this is hateful and hurtful.

3 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by speedyGonzales: 10:10am On Jun 15, 2018
Well, I agree with the aboki... Typically, most men don't want to marry a dried up old fish that has already take 300 different deicks in her before 30s. Then suddenly repent at 30 and wants to marry Mr right. well, if a woman has a choice to marry whenever/whoever, then men also reserve their right to choose what/who they are attracted to marry.

Men should not like things simply because women think, men should. Men should man-up and standby their own convictions and because you have one life and you don't own anyone (including old expired women or feminist) explanation for why you are attracted to a hot younger girl.

This my opinion... If you have a different opinion then do you and quit being Nazi about it.

2 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by pocohantas(f): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol you seem popular with guys in this forum, why am I thinking its cos you rejected their sorry asses

The reason plenty o...
He should sha pick a number, before him there have been others cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by pocohantas(f): 10:12am On Jun 15, 2018
Ximenez:
I'm not your fan, but i admire you. Because according to the revelation of one of your bfs, you can multitask, which is a rare skill. Your skill of multitasking was said to have been discovered when you picked a call from your bf the same time you were being dicked by another guy. You are a skilful bae.

You should baby,you should.
I'm way up, I feel blessed...
Multitasking issagoal grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Adadioranma79(f): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2018
Wow, the way some of you cry more than the bereave is really shocking. Hypocrites everywhere, shame!

IamD18:
They won't be bothered if they aren't guilty and expired, the guilty are always afraid. An unmarried woman of 30 and above is expired, condemned and gone. They are synonymous to bad attitude, frustration, waywardness and depreciated sexual features. That's why they'll always be seen as "Evening-Newpapper ladies" waiting to be rescued by a diiiiik.

Pursuing of career is not an excuse because we have young smart and hardworking married ladies pursuing the same career.

3 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by pasol4real(m): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2018
IamD18:

Some ppl are just daft n better off this world
With this mentallity of urs an unmarried woman at 50 is f betty than u.so just find transformer hug abeg.

4 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Sugar97(f): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2018
Lol. All this obsession with 30 year old unmarried women sef

4 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 15, 2018
african mentality.our greatest obstacle and undoing

2 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Juillianne(f): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2018
It is because of Men like that, that some ladies are unmarried at 30. The good and sensible ones have been taken

1 Like

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Ximenez(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2018
pocohantas:

You should baby,you should.
I'm way up, I feel blessed...
Multitasking issagoal grin grin
I already sent you a pm, there should be something to spice up this world cup period.
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by pasol4real(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2018
IamD18:

Some ppl are just daft n better off this world
With this mentallity of urs an unmarried woman at 50 is far better than u so just find transformer hug abeg.

4 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by pocohantas(f): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2018
Ximenez:
I already sent you a pm, there should be something to spice up this world cup period.

I pick my clients.
Go make money first,good money.
Stop staying here shouting pocohantas.

6 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Adadioranma79(f): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2018
This nonentity might probably still be asking his parents or single mum for lunch money and t-fare to & fro whatever place he wants to visit. People with unfulfilled life trying to make themselves feel relevant by making others feel like them.

4 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by hector1046(m): 10:28am On Jun 15, 2018
IamD18:

are you for real?

4 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Mbkite(m): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2018
MissWrite:
Lol. Of course, her 'mileage' has 'gone far'. And, it will continue to do so without apologies for as long as she's blessed with years and health to live and love. Whether that's going to be in or out of marriage will be her decision. It doesn't matter how loudly these boys shout "expired" or "evening newspaper", women of all ages keep falling in love, getting married (or not) and pursuing their happiness.

Typically, women in their thirties do not even consider men in their twenties worthy prospects; and yet, it is these men who always seem to have opinions about women in their thirties. Stop yapping about how you hate the taste of maize when you don't have teeth to chew it; from every indication, maize is not your business.

If you're looking to hold down your twenty year old girlfriends, then develop yourselves in every way you can and make yourselves worthy. There is no need to scare them into thinking that life ends for a woman at thirty. It doesn't. All the wishing in the world wouldn't make it so.

You are Queen Solomon.... God bless you dear. well composed and articulated piece.

2 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2018
its funny because women want to make it look like its men's fault that they have an expiry date....HIGHLY LAUGHABLE!

let women blame THEMSELVES, along with SOCIETY as to why they have an expiry date, because if they indeed didnt care about having kids and being married, then why should we (men) even care?! so long as you are happy, then we are happy.

a man can get married and have kids well into his 90s, its called LIFE.... and women shouldnt blame us for being different, they should just accept and live with it.

btw... yep toto mileage and dikc mileage is totally different. a coochie get slacked after too much mileage, a dikc on the other hand...

1 Like

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by kunleweb: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2018
All these unfair statements, we have sisters and cousins. I wonder why these guys are adding salt to the injuries already caused by delay in marriage to our sisters. I just wonder

If the men do well financially, many of our ladies won't wait till 30 before they get married, I blame the un-marriedness of our ladies to the financial dwarfism of the men in the society.

Many men have settled for less than average, these men are mediocre, dimwitted, mentally lazy and are bereft of the qualities needed for long-term demands marriage places on men.

Shame on single guys who are not working towards financial stability above 30, and are mocking single ladies. The ladies are the faults of the guys.

3 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by whiteTORTIISE(m): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
i dated a 24yr old
all she does is to sleep sleep and sleep
doesnt clean the house
when she cooks
its shiiit
i ran far

dated a 28yr old
likes sex but comes quick
likes food and snaps everyrhing for social media
wtf
shows no regards
boasts a lot
ungrateful.
i ran far

dated igbo
oh fuc ahe boasts like no tomorrow
drives a dead eod
wan use garlic kill me
was desperate to marry
claimed to be 26 but behaved like a 32year old
violent..lazy and greedy...
what did i do.i changed my nos abeg

currently dating a new bich of 25
so far no real issues
bleaching but claiming shez not
i knw it wont go far.. afta i fuc
i lock up.

all naija girls are greedy
ungrateful
boast a lot
broke asses
arrogant
proud for nothing.

one of my biches said she was sick
she cant do anything
we both slept off on bed.
only for me to wake up to pee by 3am

i heard noises.
wtf this bich eating everything up in my fridge
aow
i look time..3am
dis girl dey suffer sha

i thank God for my life

You couldn't find a partner among these women

Bro, you need 200days fasting and prayer. Your ancestor and town people have join hands to make sure you are not married.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can I Get My Neighbour As My Girl Friend / Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) / Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.