Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says (32136 Views)

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
PreciousBro:

Words shouldn't be deceptive to you at best. There was no where in my post I implied you blamed men. I didn't mince words at all, I kept it succinct. In your bid to profer solution you left out the exact problem which is prostitution and you know men aren't the ones selling themselves out there.

Simply put,if the girls aren't there,will the men demand. Your solution should have started with the sellers not buyers. $ex will always be a tool in nature humans(men) will crave. If you want the goat not to eat the yam,remove the yam first instead of instructing the goat not to eat it whilst the yam lays bare in its eyes.
You did imply I blamed the men. Why else were you subtly insulting me? And what's the 80% /20% you put there for?

Look at this, anybody can sell whatever they want to sell. It's left for the buyers to know if they want to but or not. But I can assure you that if a seller doesn't see a buyer, he/she will be forced to stop supply.

#my opinion. You are free to have yours.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by PreciousBro: 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
MissJoy29:

You have your opinion, I have mine. And you did imply I blamed the men. Why else were you subtly insulting me?

Look at this, anybody can sell whatever they want to sell. It's left for the buyers to know if they want to but or not. But I can assure you that if a seller doesn't see a buyer, he/she will be forced to stop supply.

Awww cute!! smiley Anyway i didn't imply you blamed the men neither did I insult you. For what it's worth. We agree to disagree. See ya!
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
PreciousBro:

Awww cute!! smiley Anyway i didn't imply you blamed the men neither did I insult you. For what it's worth. We agree to disagree. See ya!
Cute kwa? Anyway, you were too fast smiley. I modified.

Well, we all have our opinions. We mustn't always agree. Take care.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
But law and demand theory says if demand is high, the value of the supply goes up, not down.

I wonder if she is giving her beloved sister or future daughter this advice?

Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 8:35am On Jun 18, 2018
PreciousBro:
Lol. This is really a dumb narrative scenario. You can't use the analogy of supply and demand here because if you do,you'd be giving an unwarranted precedence to faulting demand by protecting suppliers/prostitutes under the phrase of "Supply", as we all know supply only happens when there's a demand. Invariably implying the prostitutes are absolved of fault because they're only supplying by demand lol indeed.

It's shady!! You're still hiding your bias. @ MissJoy29. The appropriate term to refer to prostitution as in this case is "Market" ....

If you keep using analogical terms like codaine, which we all know when abused and not prescribed the the pharmacist/doc is harmful solely to the buyer and user. Then where does the health demerits or disadvantages of the prostitutes come in ?

Best scenario is a "market/seller n buyer" and when you remove the market there won't be a supply chain.

Thank you.
Sorry, the dumb narrative scenario, is it the one MarieS... wrote 'cause she was the one tthat mentioned codeine or is it the one I wrote 'cause I mentioned market/seller.

Since you mentioned just me....
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by PreciousBro: 9:23am On Jun 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

Sorry, the dumb narrative scenario, is it the one MarieS... wrote 'cause she was the one tthat mentioned codeine or is it the one I wrote 'cause I mentioned market/seller.
Since you mentioned just me....

Oh. shocked

I didn't care what said what nor whom opined sh!t... I don't usually quote unreasonable women albeit from what I read from the many ill female monikers,I thought yours was more worthy to strike a convo with,owing to the fact that I consider you more rational than the park smiley

By the way,aren't we done holding and rumpling each other's clothes ,we should be pulling them now wink How was your night?
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2018
PreciousBro:

Oh. shocked

I didn't care what said what nor whom opined sh!t... I don't usually quote unreasonable women albeit from what I read from the many ill female monikers,I thought yours was more worthy to strike a convo with,owing to the fact that I consider you more rational than the pack smiley

By the way,aren't we done holding and rumpling each other's clothes ,we should be pulling them now wink How was your night?
Oh....I AM more rational and different. cool

Pulling our clothes down kwa? I really do hope that's an idiom.
Night was good. Yours?
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by PreciousBro: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

Oh....I AM more rational and different. cool

Pulling our clothes down kwa? I really do hope that's an idiom.
Night was good. Yours?
Lol even if it was literally or idiomatically phrased it'll still mean the same thing.

My night was the bomb, without fire and explosion of course lol I wondered what it'll be like to have My MissJoy in my life. I need all the joyous joy in it.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2018
PreciousBro:

Lol even if it was literally or idiomatically phrased it'll still mean the same thing.

My night was the bomb, without fire and explosion of course lol I wondered what it'll be like to have My MissJoy in my life. I need all the joyous joy in it.
And what same meaning will it have Pray tell?

Lol @without fire and explosion.
Your missjoy? Why?

Although as my name implies, I give JOY wink
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by PreciousBro: 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

And what same meaning will it have Pray tell?

Lol @without fire and explosion.
Your missjoy? Why?
Although as my name implies, I give JOY wink

Haha This is a funny question. Just the mere thought of clothes coming off between two abled adults connotes electrifying sparks of joy at heart and puts memory to retrospect of the times of when apples were forbidden because indeed apples are sweet. lol

Although I like to think myself as one bearing the tastes of Strawberries, Apples,Chocolate cream and Yogurt rolled in one to match the savoury scent and taste you provide wink ...let me be your appetizer.

As for your name,Joy sure lies within. Let's defy spiritual laws offing clothes. cheesy
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by PreciousBro: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
My Miss Joy. Every body needs joy in their life. Make me Mister Joy... kiss
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
PreciousBro:

Haha This is a funny question. Just the mere thought of clothes coming off between two abled adults connotes electrifying sparks of joy at heart and puts memory to retrospect of the times of when apples were forbidden because indeed apples are sweet. lol

Although I like to think myself as one bearing the tastes of Strawberries, Apples,Chocolate cream and Yogurt rolled in one to match the savoury scent and taste you provide wink ...let me be your appetizer.

As for your name,Joy sure lies within. Let's defy spiritual laws offing clothes. cheesy
Ok....now you have lost me. shocked
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
PreciousBro:
My Miss Joy. Every body needs joy in their life. Make me Mister Joy... kiss
Lol....you sure are crazy.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by PreciousBro: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol....you sure are crazy.

I am. Crazy over your joyness.

Don't worry even if I have only one shirt. When we pull clothes we'll use ugwu to cover or las las we cook soup cheesy
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
PreciousBro:

I am. Crazy over your joyness.

Don't worry even if I have only one shirt. When we pull clothes we'll use ugwu to cover or las las we cook soup cheesy
Keep on confusing yaself and not me. undecided
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by PreciousBro: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
MissJoy29post=68597959:

Ok....now you have lost me. shocked

From all clarification i have here on you. You obvioualy got a joyous heart and a sound mind, but i wanna know how fine are you. Don't lie o lol On a scale of 1-10. Rate MissJoy please. No modesty just immodesty. Or truth.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by PreciousBro: 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

Keep on confusing yaself and not me. undecided
Now you've lost me too o lol
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
PreciousBro:

Now you've lost me too o lol
Finally! We have lost each other wink grin
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by PreciousBro: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

Finally! We have lost each other wink grin
Nah

Like a good driver that I am. I'll get back on the right route. Lol
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by PreciousBro: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
So answer or are you somewhat restrained from self praise? smiley
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
PreciousBro:

Nah

Like a good driver that I am. I'll get back on the right route. Lol
I'd like to see you try wink
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by PreciousBro: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

I'd like to see you try wink
Lol but we got lost when I last did. So let's just cut to the chase and seize the rabbit lol cheesy
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by PreciousBro: 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
Plus you know we got to cook. cheesy
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
PreciousBro:

Lol but we got lost when I last did. So let's just cut to the chase and seize the rabbit lol cheesy
Then bring the carrots when coming
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by PreciousBro: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

Then bring the carrots when coming

Ermm. Carrot. I thought girls hate that word. I always figured cucumber is key Lol it is very enticing in meals.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
PreciousBro:

Ermm. Carrot. I thought girls hate that word. I always figured cucumber is key Lol it is very enticing in meals.
I love cucumbers a lot. I have it almost every night as dinner.
Go figure
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by PreciousBro: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

I love cucumbers a lot. I have it almost every night as dinner.
Go figure
I like girls that love cucumber. Unlike carrots,It brings a certain type of joy with the awareness they have a craving for size.

As a man with a 9inch mm baloney gun,you'd be relieved that at least you fit perfectly in her fridge.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
PreciousBro:

I like girls that love cucumber. Unlike carrots,It brings a certain type of joy with the awareness they have a craving for size.

As a man with a 9inch mm baloney gun,you'd be relieved that at least you fit perfectly in her fridge.
It's not just about size. It's also in the taste, how they are used and what they give. Sometimes, cucumbers as big as they are taste watery while some carrots are very sweet.
The best combo is getting a big cucumber with a great taste. cool

I really don't know what you are talking about really with the last paragraph.
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
It seems the olosho is benefiting! You do the heavy lifting and then you pay her grin

Make her work for her money! lay down and count the cracks on the ceiling then get on top when you're ready to cum cool
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by PreciousBro: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

It's not just about size. It's also in the taste, how they are used and what they give. Sometimes, cucumbers as big as they are taste watery while some carrots are very sweet.
The best combo is getting a big cucumber with a great taste. cool

I really don't know what you are talking about really with the last paragraph.
The difference is in the taste and the taste is in the size cheesy abi...

The type of cucumber in the last paragraph is a foreign one that grows as you eat it, it finishes not. cool . CumAn buy this one, it's in my fridge and it's not watery lol after you taste it you'd be cummin' for dayz for more.... kiss
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by MissJoy29(f): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
PreciousBro:

The difference is in the taste and the taste is in the size cheesy abi...

The type of cucumber in the last paragraph is a foreign one that grows as you eat it, it finishes not. cool . CumAn buy this one, it's in my fridge and it's not watery lol after you taste it you'd be cummin' for dayz for more.... kiss
Oh no...the taste is definitely not in the size.

What kind of demonic cucumber grows as I eat it? shocked shocked Why hasn't it outgrown your fridge? grin
Re: 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says by PreciousBro: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

Oh no...the taste is definitely not in the size.

What kind of demonic cucumber grows as I eat it? shocked shocked Why hasn't it outgrown your fridge? grin

LoL
Because you haven't been eating it.

MissJoy, answer my question. Are you fine? smiley Don't be prudish in answering me. I them very independent without scruples.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.