Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (35207 Views)

My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Jethrolite(m): 9:20am On Jun 19, 2018
tunize:

Well said. But its better she jst let the friend know she is angry over the issue so as to let it go. as this bros talk dont beg.
The actions she has taken already is enough for the guy to know there is trouble in paradise. If he has any sense, he will meet her privately and apologise.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Jubizy(m): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
Jamariwolff, I'm hansome cool headed, funny guy and a worthy companion u might be missing wink
dnt blame him, he is still immature datz why he makes mockery of ur Academics grumbles.
U dnt need such Guy.
Send me a pm I gat sometime 4 U darling tongue

This one wants to knack!!!!
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by ariesbull: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2018
You were a dullard and he told you the truth and you blocked him...why are you pained

NIGERIAN women and stupidity
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Joecrane(f): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2018
This is one of those little skirmishes u find in a boyfriend- girlfriend relationship. U don't have to let it snowball into a permanent strain. Do the needful ASAP if you have truly love him. If
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Nonywendy(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2018
1realBobby:
he shouldn't have made fun of your academic performance nao, instead should have encouraged you.. that's what true friendship is all about...

BTW, in case you are looking for a new friend, madame I'm available oooo... I would always be there for you, no strings attached...
oponu
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by encryptjay(m): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2018
CrazeMan69:

Ehmm Jay where you see 2.1 abeg
Here boss-https://www.nairaland.com/4551601/pls-gpa-3.82-100-level
She's been on the result stuff for sometime now grin
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by CrazeMan69(m): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2018
encryptjay:

Here boss-https://www.nairaland.com/4551601/pls-gpa-3.82-100-level
She's been on the result stuff for sometime now grin
shocked grin Baba Jay you don off me, you dey follow the OP back to back
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by donbenie(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2018
pafo:
The simple truth is no one should ever make a joke out of someone else’s misfortune. A quite low CGPA is unfortunate and fun should not be made out of it. He is wrong and you have nothing to apologize for.

If he doesn't see his wrong, then he doesn't care as much as you thought.
Am sure you don't know the exact relationship between them,someone can call you an 1diot and you laugh over it simply because of the relationship you share..it takes a person who is really down with you to make fun of your misfortune and you will know he doesn't mean it in a bad way..
I think she was looking for someone to take out her frustration on and her friend was unfortunately handy,she should swallow her pride and make up with the guy..
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
After breaking this relationship over a lil fight which involved him making fun of my academic performance, I blocked him on WhatsApp nd told him to stay away from me offline.
He's handsome and fun.
I'm not my self anymore, I'm presently awake from a hangover yesterday evening over this same issue

I miss those funny night chats with this guy, but I can't get my proud self to apologise right now.
Na so my course mate broke up with me and warned me to stay away from her to avoid embarrassment, I do but after a month,she came begging how she missed our relationship.
The reason I was happy to walked away was, we were just friends nothing attached.
It was a joke to me,but to her,it was an offence.
You should have express yourself to him by telling him how hurt you are with what he just did,he would have apologize.
Sent him a text message,you know,text message is a silence conversation.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2018
donbenie:
Am sure you don't know the relationship between them,someone can call you an 1diot and you laugh over it simply because of the relationship you share..it takes a person who is really down with you to make fun of your misfortune and you will know he doesn't mean it in a bad way..
I think she was looking for someone to take out her frustration on and her friend was unfortunately handy,she should swallow her pride and make up the guy..
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by phenzy(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2018
Is it not this same girl with a cgpa of 3.8?
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by encryptjay(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2018
CrazeMan69:
For wia I get that time? Na the rate wey I dey come across the moniker so I have to do some digging.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by encryptjay(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2018
CrazeMan69:
For wia I get that time? Na the rate wey I dey come across the moniker so I have to do some digging.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by CAPSLOCKED: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
After breaking this relationship over a lil fight which involved him making fun of my academic performance, I blocked him on WhatsApp nd told him to stay away from me offline.
He's handsome and fun.
I'm not my self anymore, I'm presently awake from a hangover yesterday evening over this same issue

I miss those funny night chats with this guy, but I can't get my proud self to apologise right now.

ZERO IN SCHOOL, ZERO ON NAIRALAND, ZERO EVERYWHERE.

NO WONDER YOU ARGUED ABOUT AN IMAGINARY 7YR OLD BOY CAPABLE OF DRUGGING AND RAPING A FULL GROWN ADULT WOMAN, WHO TRIED TO SEDUCE YOU.

GO AND MAKE UP WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND. I'M SURE HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN TOLERATE YOU AND ENDURE YOUR POOR REASONING CAPABILITY.
PLEASE, PUT YOUR DUMB PRIDE ASIDE AND APOLOGIZE SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE SOMEONE TO TABLE YOUR BS TO, I DOUBT NAIRALAND CAN ACCOMMODATE YOUR NONSENSE IN THIS YOUR LONELY PERIOD.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Psoul(m): 9:33am On Jun 19, 2018
You failed to understand who ur friend is. I mean the kind of person he is.
From ur post, u called hin a funny guy.

He delivers his messages through his funny character. He makes u feel at home with this his humorous character and u enjoys it.
Now, he tried to encourage u to do better academically, through his normal funny way and u ended the sweet relationship.

Oya naa. Dey there until anoda babe go take over and by den u go dey look for person wey u go pour acid.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Hadeehart101(f): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2018
Friendships end, no biggie. Move on, it's not like there is none like him.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by biebs: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

ouch dear jus apologise or call him nt necessarily to apologise he will still forgive
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by patrickcollins: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2018
Why must u bring it here, if u know what is best for u pls do it and don't drag us into ur issues, abeg.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by kweenphavy(f): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2018
1realBobby:
he shouldn't have made fun of your academic performance nao, instead should have encouraged you.. that's what true friendship is all about...

BTW, in case you are looking for a new friend, madame I'm available oooo... I would always be there for you, no strings attached...

Which one is he shouldn't have made fun of your academic performance..?.. The nigga was probably just kidding..
Lady went to far...
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by benninwa(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2018
You are in love with your best friend. Anyway drop your ego and call him.. unblock him and be friends again. Cheers
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by MrCork: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

angry
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by MrCork: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

..arrrrrhhaaa.......Great idea....why don'the u sleep with me so we can get him jelos so that he will hav to like u again. ..... do u were thong? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by ibietela2(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2018
And this is on the homepage?
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Damfostopper(m): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2018
attention seeking smelly bingo of an OP....... and mentally deranged mods has the guts to move this to fp..... between the op and the mod.... I don't know who is more foolish......

I don't give a fvck if my account is banned till 2099

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by d4real890(m): 9:53am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Sommydisaster(m): 9:53am On Jun 19, 2018
Alexander4real:

Ouch I guess you probably over reacted and maybe he didn't mean to make fun of you, at least I was told to see the positive side of criticsm and allow it to make me stronger
Here's my advice you should wait for some few days and see if he would call you or approach you and just maybe you'd get over him or Just call him and tell him you're sorry and why you acted so.

Peace out
Na only you be the realest niqqa here on this thread
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by princetom1(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2018
1realBobby:

That's a true friend, who isn't afraid to push u, who isn't afraid to get on ur nerves... She better go get her back and she even love him, she sure she doesn't want more dan a friend?
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by MrSly(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

I just came to read but this attracted me.
You are just a typical Nigerian lady so insecure to admit fault. So fake and confused that she cant even say exactly what she needs. Magnifying infinitesimal issues to their own detriment. forming as if the world revolves around them, yet can't even stay happy without a man. Honestly most 9ja ladies are scraps in attitude and reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Respect55(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

U just told us what he did but never told us what u did to him. U see the problem undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Politicowizard(m): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2018
It depends on the language the guy used. Op you said the guy has a fun-filled attitude. He may not mean to hurt you but to remind you he isn't satisfied with your performance and to make you understand the need to improve.

And you break up the relationship, because of this pretty issue. Now, has your GP improved? No. And you have also lose the guy. So, who is actually on the loss side?

Advice : Don't be too quick to act and do not act out of emotions. Your acts should be a by-product of your head, not your heart/emotions. Put behind your ego and accept criticisms, especially the ones made to bring out the best in you.

Initiate a reconciliatory move.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by DidierDrogba: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2018
Apologize to him and secondly,go get your PVC
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by genenian(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2018
1realBobby:

Spoiling another person coz you want to be friends with her. For your info, if you have a friend that can't joke with you about your Academic blunder, he or she ain't your friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Nigerian Man Dated A White Girl Who Owns A Pet Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.