Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (35209 Views)

My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Heemcelph: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2018
frankwyte:
And you think when you share it on this forum this is where you get respite! I laugh you to scorn, you are in a long till. You need to know that sharing your intimate concerns on social media makes you look petty and foolish no right thinking man should want to associate with except they want to have a feel of you which they are already!
Uhm! Uncle, abeg no vex, take small time out of your busy schedule to read your post again undecided cry cry
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2018
1realBobby:
he shouldn't have made fun of your academic performance nao, instead should have encouraged you.. that's what true friendship is all about...

BTW, in case you are looking for a new friend, madame I'm available oooo... I would always be there for you, no strings attached...

Pulling another person down to get what you want...I'm not saying u can't be her friend...but why make her other friend look bad more.......
I call my friend olodo, werey, idiot, she calls me names too no biggie......she even called me olodo recently for getting a credit in one simple course we both registered for ...no biggie...

The OP is a baby, so are u
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Emperormartin(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Learn the act of apology, it would do you good....
This is what many Nigerian girls lack
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by kpaofame: 9:07am On Jun 19, 2018
hypocrites here... which can of friend do not poke his pal at one point or another, tho i cant ascertain the manner the poking was done, but people are just talking here as if that is not what is obtainable in friendship...

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by CrazeMan69(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2018
grin grin OP tell us what your CGPA is let us know whether the handsome bobo deserves his punishment
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Galaticos444: 9:07am On Jun 19, 2018
1realBobby:
he shouldn't have made fun of your academic performance nao, instead should have encouraged you.. that's what true friendship is all about...

BTW, in case you are looking for a new friend, madame I'm available oooo... I would always be there for you, no strings attached...
pussy nigga spotted.ur type irritate me
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by OEChika: 9:08am On Jun 19, 2018
for woman to dey frustrated no be new.....
Most of them are like that by default
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by greatbuc(m): 9:08am On Jun 19, 2018
Oh my best friend washed me in front of my wife. Mock for better..but I knew how stupid he could be sometimes so I smiled and told my wife I had to put up with him cause he has no other friend. What are friends for?
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:09am On Jun 19, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
Jamariwolff, I'm hansome cool headed, funny guy and a worthy companion u might be missing wink
dnt blame him, he is still immature datz why he makes mockery of ur Academics grumbles.
U dnt need such Guy.
Send me a pm I gat sometime 4 U darling tongue
grin
Equal2DeTask:
Jamariwolff, I'm hansome cool headed, funny guy and a worthy companion u might be missing wink
dnt blame him, he is still immature datz why he makes mockery of ur Academics grumbles.
U dnt need such Guy.

bastard.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by encryptjay(m): 9:09am On Jun 19, 2018
Some nairaland mods don't reason at all. Can't you see through attention seeking thread? Tufia
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by nick50(m): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2018
Don't allow pride to ruin your relationship.. Ur true friends will tell you different truth but only fake friends will applaud u even when you are wrong
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by AnthonyAk(m): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
After breaking this relationship over a lil fight which involved him making fun of my academic performance, I blocked him on WhatsApp nd told him to stay away from me offline.
He's handsome and fun.
I'm not my self anymore, I'm presently awake from a hangover yesterday evening over this same issue

I miss those funny night chats with this guy, but I can't get my proud self to apologise right now.

Sounds like he's more than a friend
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Heemcelph: 9:11am On Jun 19, 2018
ItzBIM:

If your best friend can’t mock you who will, better go and borrow sense of humour you arrogant proud attention seeker.
Bro, I hate to say this but you're wrong. There's a limit to everything.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 19, 2018
Who takes dis girl serious?
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Rejoice5000(f): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
U dnt need such Guy.
see advert
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Brixston(m): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
After breaking this relationship over a lil fight which involved him making fun of my academic performance, I blocked him on WhatsApp nd told him to stay away from me offline.
He's handsome and fun.
I'm not my self anymore, I'm presently awake from a hangover yesterday evening over this same issue

I miss those funny night chats with this guy, but I can't get my proud self to apologise right now.

If truly you believe that God forgive's, call him ask forgiveness. .... mind you, your proud self use to ask God for forgiveness. ... isn't it? no one is perfect and no one is above mistakes.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by wealthyhenry(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2018
He made fun of your academic performance because he wants you to do better. That's what I do. I push my babe to be better by making jest of her.

When your nails grow, you cut them, you don't cut your finger. Rather than cut your relationship with this guy, cut your ego and make the call.

Conflicts only make relationships wax stronger.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Heemcelph: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2018
greatbuc:
Oh my best friend washed me in front of my wife. Mock for better..but I knew how stupid he could be sometimes so I smiled and told my wife I had to put up with him cause he has no other friend. What are friends for?
This really got me laughing grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by CrazeMan69(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2018
encryptjay:
Some nairaland mods don't reason at all.
Can't you see through attention seeking thread? Tufia

Sometimes it’s all about having fun. she might be lying for attention or saying the truth; who cares
We go yab am tire cool
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by OEChika: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2018
Timekeeper:

Bad person, discrediting Sumone for your own Credit...... It's bad, very bad

don't mind the akpa amu
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by That3: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2018
What in the uncle, nephew-son, satellite dish hooked up to the trailer, kool aid without sugar, frozen pizza dinner, five teeth missing, creek water sippin, tobacco dip packin, dumpster diving, out of toilet paper so I had to use my hand, tractor driving, catfish selling, cat piss smelling, dog food chompin, Yee Yee yelling, camel cigarette smoking, Bûllshît is this?

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Lexusgs430: 9:15am On Jun 19, 2018
Emperormartin:

This is what many Nigerian girls lack

Apology is like respect, reciprocal flow.

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Idrismusty97(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2018
How the mighty hell in the seven kingdoms did this post made frontpage? Nairaland is seriously losing it.

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

I didn't know women hate that kind of thing, I do that alot, but o don't remember any of them getting angry, they just clap back.

Anyways, as they say, friendship is never complete till you quarrel once or twice grin

Go get ur friend young lady grin
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by ItzBIM(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2018
Heemcelph:

Bro, I hate to say this but you're wrong. There's a limit to everything.

I’m 100% sure that guy meant no harm by what he said. Life is too short to dey carry things for head like gala just laugh and move on.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by smadav(m): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2018
olodo like you, person make fun of ur academic failure instead of working hard to prove him wrong, u are fighting him for that. suit ur self joor, if ur friend can't criticise u he is not worthy to be called a friend .
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by gonkin(m): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

Its hard to find good male friends. If he can pick u up when u need a hand, assist u in times of need NEVER LET GO OF SUCH A FRIEND. Lots to guys today are just nice cuz they are seeking a pleasure opportunity. A guy that cares and doesn't mind should be kept close. So apologize and make him see more value in you. Personally i dislike making people feel sad cuz the lack something. Especially a bad GPA. You apologize and if he has a conscience he would apologize too.
Never make a friend feel bad about fatness, ugliness and also been broke. Seriously never insult someone about what they lack.

1 Like

Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2018
Jamariwolff:
He's handsome and fun.

ehya sorry mam that bad of him sha. incase u need a new bestie i am available
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by encryptjay(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2018
CrazeMan69:

Sometimes it’s all about having fun. she might be lying for attention or saying the truth; who cares
We go yab am tire cool
LoL, who mocks someone for having a 2.1" result? Unless the other thread she created was a lie grin
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by tunize(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2018
Jethrolite:
Made fun of your performance for what reason? You pushed too far, you were both wrong. Chill and unblock him but say nothing. You didn't have to push it to the extreme, if you ever get into speaking terms again. Let him know you expected better from him and not him kicking you while you were down. Do not apologise for anything you did, you are not the only one that misses those fun night chats. You need to preserve your dignity, keep your head above water and focus on your studies. You are not a kid any more and should know exactly what you want from life by now and standards you need to maintain to attain such.

I wish you the best.
Well said. But its better she jst let the friend know she is angry over the issue so as to let it go. as this bros talk dont beg.
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by CrazeMan69(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2018
smadav:
olodo like you, person make fun of ur academic failure instead of working hard to prove him wrong, u are fighting him for that. suit ur self joor, if ur friend can't criticise u he is not worthy to be called a friend .
shocked No joy
Re: I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated by CrazeMan69(m): 9:20am On Jun 19, 2018
encryptjay:

LoL, who mocks someone for having a 2.1" result? Unless the other thread she created was a lie grin
Ehmm Jay where you see 2.1 abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Say "i Love You" In Edo Language? / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.