Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,003 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected (47433 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:58am On Jun 26, 2018
myners007:
Kai! After investing heavily to get her and she still refuses advances.Na to harrick her be the only option. Atleast no one will charge you for sexually abusing a doll.
Please let us reason logically here. The sex doll was designed to satisfy men sexual needs especially with the rate girls are doing shakara these days. If you can afford one doll, then you will be free from unnecessary expense on Brazilian hair, I phones, airtime, designers bag and most importantly quenching of conji. But with this recent development of restraining barbie mood to having sex is totally uncalled for..All the real men in the house should protest against this evil plot to shortchange us for deriving maximal satisfaction from our barbie love.
chai! i can't believe some lads with dummy brain can spill out trash from their brain just the way you reason and your fellow dummies who gave your comment likes. How on earth will a doll replace what God has designed a woman to do in man'slife? C'mon! What is tech and socialization turning the world to be? See what low self esteem and insecurity has caused you to reason awkwardly. Well, these are the endtime ppl and followers.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by myners007: 7:01am On Jun 26, 2018
hadaydhollarpo:

chai i can't believe some lads with dummy brain call spill out trash from their brain just the way you reason and your fellow dummies who gave your comment likes. How on earth will a doll replace what God has designed a woman to do in man'slife? C'mon! What is tech and socialization turning the world to be? See what low self esteem and insecurity has cause you ro reason awkwardly. Well, these are the endtime ppl and followers.
The irony of life is that your self acclaimed brilliant comment will not attract a single like. How about that? My advice for you bloke is "Give your Life a Meaning"
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Desmannin(m): 7:15am On Jun 26, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
I sense feminism in this mattergrin
Lawyer sex dollcheesy
no be lie

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by hadaydhollarpo(m): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2018
myners007:
The irony of life is that your self acclaimed brilliant comment will not attract a single like. How about that? My advice for you bloke is "Give your Life a Meaning"
likes for what? For sh*t? C'mon, how many bank alert have you gotten by your fellow gullible? Bro pls tell us o make we hear how sex doll add meaning to ones? Oh! God forgot to add a meaning to your life? Just asking.... The earlier you are restored to factory setting the beta for you.
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by daveson2020(m): 7:52am On Jun 26, 2018
grin grin grin lol for those who can have erection for ordinary plastic dull, what if she refuses and the owner goes ahead and rape it, will she dull report to the police? undecided Lobbiesh
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 26, 2018
I'm keeping my money...why should I buy a feminist put for room angry
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by herlarho(m): 8:02am On Jun 26, 2018
on top my money...... thunder go fire the manufacturer and the doll it's self
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by cabilla(m): 8:06am On Jun 26, 2018
LivingFree:
Soon, they will bleed grin
hmm hahaha
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by cabilla(m): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2018
oshe11:
Later them go program am to COLLECT MONEY BEFORE SEX......cheesy

Those ones go be NIGERIAN SEX DOLLSgrin
guy i dnt want to laugh
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by dokkyelele(f): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2018
Why are you troubled........the doll has a reset button and also you can remove the battery and insert it again....then press ok after the “ARE YOU READY TO FUUCCK” sound.
Unless yours is made from China...then you are doom
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Legalese(m): 8:18am On Jun 26, 2018
lol. This is just the tip of the iceberg. There's a a transhumanist agenda to infuse 'consciousness' into these dolks to make em more life like. Mark my words...they soon would be able to reproduce sef.. What we don't know is that the supposed consciousness is actually a possession by a demonic entity. Therefore straffing one amounts to sex with an entity.
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Notebook123: 8:34am On Jun 26, 2018
oshe11:
Later them go program am to COLLECT MONEY BEFORE SEX......cheesy

Those ones go be NIGERIAN SEX DOLLSgrin
na Igbo sex dolls he go be,bcus Igbo girls too like money
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Ugosample(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2018
Did you guys see this part
"at the request of the wife; D grin"

Women sef
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 26, 2018
No a good idea.
This may result to rape
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 26, 2018
the stupid man is even married but he want others to make use of a doll
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by delishpot: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2018
Mklancee:
the stupid man is even married but he want others to make use of a doll

Well he knows that many men have dead souls. Just living bodies hence they need dead wives who have no conciousness or any other role in life but to provide sex for the souless man. They think women or old were better than women of now. LOL. The man is married and even considers the counsel of his wife in his career. Whereas in Nigeria they insult the girl who posted about her father who would have benefited greatly had he paid attention to his wife. I only feel sorry for the shame Nigeria is producing as her future. Wetin these ones take better pass Homosexuals?That a man can sitdown and even consider bedding a doll? Such a man would find no problem bedding a sex doll designed like a goat. I am prety sure they will soon design such for animal lovers too.
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Maski87: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2018
3000 pounds, for one dolly,can you imagine how many rounds that will buy you at ojuelegba,I will just wait until china starts making it
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by parliamint: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2018
so, the creators wife adviced him to make modifications! hmmmmmm women are jealous of these dolls, they wanna spoil the experience by all means
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by SeniorZato(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
myners007:
I can/t insult u cos im sane and not sick as like those who insult others. I am well bred.
Ok
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Maisillion(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin grin grin
FromZeroToHero:
imagine after spending 800k to buy a doll and it has the guts to say she's not in the mood. I will tie her legs in two separate windows and teach her a lesson she won't forget. Rubbish
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by delishpot: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
Codeman01:

Does it means that you will now be ma wife so I can start using zurooka before our match grin grin grin wink

grin grin grin
Re: Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected by Ugosample(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
parliamint:
so, the creators wife adviced him to make modifications! hmmmmmm women are jealous of these dolls, they wanna spoil the experience by all means

I thought as much

You don't know that to many women, they consider sex as a weapon to get even etc

And when it seems that a threat exists to that, they become ballistic, even though they will not admit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me / 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You / Couple Turn Fishermen As They Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.