Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! (10991 Views)

+18: The P*ssy Is Too Sweet So I Did This [Picture] / Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? / “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lonestar124:
All these guys supporting op are tangled with spiritual wife. cheesy

So you guys will not marry or what cheesy
bachelor 4 life!

4 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by fancy4eve(f): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mrbolt565:
shut up ur mouth! do u even love ur parents? mchew
do u even hv respect 4 d elderly?, y drag my parents into dis, if u dumb fool around wit urs does not mean odas do, I hv great respect 4 d elderly nd will not hv u involve dem in ur discussion.
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by hkidola00(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
ShinskeNakamura:

God bless you forever. Look up the comments and see bitchees whining about True Love. I pity any iddiot guy that will believe that crap. There is nothing like true love without money.

Just last week, I gave a good fuccking to a fleshy Unizik gal for 5k. Na de so called Big gals oo. What pained me really was the boyfriend that was calling through the night. This girl was sucking my dickk and was still telling the boyfriend how she truely loves him. Kai... Guys sef. When Una go get sense?

Even if your wife or gal loves you without money, thats because she has another guy she is fuccking behind that provides all her needs. Believe me when I tell you this. Women are hardwired to be leeches and bitchees forever.

Nothing Like True Love Ma Niggas.

N.B
The only other time a gal will also maybe try to truely love you is when she is desperate and wants to answer the Mrs title especially when her biological clock is ticking fast. Also Especially when she has been over used and is getting old real quick. She doesn't even mind sweeping your house and the whole Lagos state just to look wife material. She doesnt mind fattening you up like a calf with food. She will fill your fridge with different dishes every weekend. My own is this... Even if you want sweep from Lagos to Onitsha, once the weekend is over... You are gone from my house!

New Gal for the next week. When am done, I will find a baby mama that will bear my children like Timaya while I have time to fucck other nyanshes... Toto too sweet to be stuck to one for life abeg...

God gave women their pussyy for our enjoyment abeg. Lets all enjoy a good Pussyy please.
bro,i know someone who lived Dis life u highlighted and ended up with HIV, nairalanders hailing u for ur comment won't be there when u get a disease
also u have to give ur girlfriend something too no matter how little, but don't say someone is fucking her behind ur back, u can be suspicious only if her lifestyle has seemingly upgraded and u know she can't afford it

2 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by hkidola00(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
mimimile93:

1. There are things to post aside a girl's pic and you feel uneasy to post them because of one useless prostitute you call your bae. Example is this known fact about naija ladies being leeches and not having anything to offer. A guy in a relationship couldn't post this fact on his platform because of his bae.

2. I lock my phones whenever I am in a relationship especially with a naija girl not because am cheating on her but simply because of the vital infos I have on my phone. Most naija babes are criminals and a spy. I was taught lessons.

3. Even Bill Gates will complain if his bae constantly demands from him and still have nothing to offer him apart from poosie. We all know naija babes are leeches and have nothing to offer.

4. No night is ever lonely for me as a single man. I sleep like a baby and wake up like a soldier. I don't think about a b!tch. I already have a billion thing to think about. Only an idle and jobless man will have a lonely and empty night and thinks being in a relationship would cure his loneliness.

5. As far as you are in a relationship with naija girls, you won't have enough time for yourself. If you try to get some space/time in the relationship for yourself, a typical naija girl would think you have started seeing other girls thus minimising your time for her. Naija girls are time killers and destiny destroyers.

6. Yes! Being single enables me to bleep different ho.es. While in a relationship I can't do it because of my conscience. Whereas the so called bae is on a fvcking spree experimenting different d!cks.
N/B: No naija girl has only one d!ck yet they will want you to get stuck to their hole for your entire life in the relationship.

7. Bro I really have inward peace. The one that can not be comprehend by a guy in a relationship.
end part of number6, u can't conclude that no Naija girl has only one dickkk, it depends on age range, we can agree most time for age 25 upward,some ladies below this age can still be faithful to there boyfriend who deflowered her or she cud still be virgin in fact ( this doesn't mean some ladies don't have sex b4 d age of 18)
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
ShinskeNakamura:

God bless you forever. Look up the comments and see bitchees whining about True Love. I pity any iddiot guy that will believe that crap. There is nothing like true love without money.

Just last week, I gave a good fuccking to a fleshy Unizik gal for 5k. Na de so called Big gals oo. What pained me really was the boyfriend that was calling through the night. This girl was sucking my dickk and was still telling the boyfriend how she truely loves him. Kai... Guys sef. When Una go get sense?

Even if your wife or gal loves you without money, thats because she has another guy she is fuccking behind that provides all her needs. Believe me when I tell you this. Women are hardwired to be leeches and bitchees forever.

N.B
The only other time a gal will also maybe try to truely love you is when she is desperate and wants to answer the Mrs title especially when her biological clock is ticking fast. Also Especially when she has been over used and is getting old real quick. She doesn't even mind sweeping your house and the whole Lagos state just to look wife material. She doesnt mind fattening you up like a calf with food. She will fill your fridge with different dishes every weekend. My own is this... Even if you want sweep from Lagos to Onitsha, once the weekend is over... You are gone from my house!

New Gal for the next week. When am done, I will find a baby mama that will bear my children like Timaya while I have time to fucck other nyanshes... Toto too sweet to be stuck to one for life abeg...

God gave women their pussyy for our enjoyment abeg. Lets all enjoy a good Pussyy please.
bro I swear down there's nothing I repeat nothing that you can compare being single not in any God forsaken relationship you the benefits are just too many like you don't even bother about any girl getting dicked at your back, As a single guy I take myself shopping, take myself out to the restaurant, have time to think about my mum she's the most precious person in my life not some random hoes who can go behind my back and kollet dick like say tomorrow no dey I just marvel at how some pussy niggas carry girl matter for head like gala there was this girl that came around my crib around two weeks ago I swear down don't open mouth talk say I love her talkless of toasting her the girls been head over heels for me fast forward she came around at around some time she was receiving calls with one mumu the Ote been dey toast her dry waste airtime for like almost 30mins me wey my Preek Don dey vx just Cooly slid it into her mouth as she dey slurp d Mumu dey think say no ntwrk cause am

7 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
fancy4eve:
na stingyness dey worry u sha.......nd cum to tink of it, who told u dat relationship is all about money nd spending. Mayb u hv been dating underage nd demanding gals. Y not date real women nd feel d taste of true luv.

grin
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by ShinskeNakamura: 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
hkidola00:
bro,i know someone who lived Dis life u highlighted and ended up with HIV, nairalanders hailing u for ur comment won't be there when u get a disease
also u have to give ur girlfriend something too no matter how little, but don't say someone is fucking her behind ur back, u can be suspicious only if her lifestyle has seemingly upgraded and u know she can't afford it

What makes you think I will ever sleep with a woman that is not my wife without protection? Do you know the amount of STD, Viral and Bacterial Diseases resident in the average Nigerian girl pussey?

4 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by ShinskeNakamura: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Alamala1:
bro I swear down there's nothing I repeat nothing that you can compare being single not in any God forsaken relationship you the benefits are just too many like you don't even bother about any girl getting dicked at your back, As a single guy I take myself shopping, take myself out to the restaurant, have time to think about my mum she's the most precious person in my life not some random hoes who can go behind my back and kollet dick like say tomorrow no dey I just marvel at how some pussy niggas carry girl matter for head like gala there was this girl that came around my crib around two weeks ago I swear down don't open mouth talk say I love her talkless of toasting her the girls been head over heels for me fast forward she came around at around some time she was receiving calls with one mumu the Ote been dey toast her dry waste airtime for like almost 30mins me wey my Preek Don dey vx just Cooly slid it into her mouth as she dey slurp d Mumu dey think say no ntwrk cause am

Keep fucckin them bro. But always use protection. Nigerian gals are diseased animals. And when fucckin them, don't go too hard so condom doesn't break. Just pretend she is just some random toilet you have to offload your junk and move on to the next toilet when you are pressed again.

3 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Deji63: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
els0nm0rali:
Broke guys' anthem.

Chop knuckle my guy. Na over masturbation go cause their death cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Deji63: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Op you go don't masturbate sotey your blokus go just dey die from over self service. Broke is bad bro. Get into the league let's teach you how to stop being broke and stop doing them cheap syphillis hoes who are fvcking you and other cheap guys randomly. AIDS is real dude. cheesy cheesy cheesy. Come to think of it, you could buy something for a.loved one out of sheer affection not necessarily sex.
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
Deji63:

STFU. Its you replying your fvcking self. His mother is a hoe. I know her. An Okada man fvcks her dry pvssy without paying a dime. Hehehehe.
it's because u can't see me face to face that's why u can talk shit like this. Walahi u no fit see me talk all this one!
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by hkidola00(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
ShinskeNakamura:

What makes you think I will ever sleep with a woman that is not my wife without protection? Do you know the amount of STD, Viral and Bacterial Diseases resident in the average Nigerian girl pussey?
hmmm study shows u might finally sleep with same woman raw after multiple sex with her, just becareful

1 Like

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by hkidola00(m): 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
ShinskeNakamura:

Keep fucckin them bro. But always use protection. Nigerian gals are diseased animals. And when fucckin them, don't go too hard so condom doesn't break. Just pretend she is just some random toilet you have to offload your junk and move on to the next toilet when you are pressed again.
"random toilet", am thinking that, are u gonna marry a Naija girl, or is ur sister or aunt ain't Naija girl, so if this guy ur advising is ur sister or aunt boyfriend, den he should treat dem like toilet and offload his junk on them
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by ShinskeNakamura: 5:09am On Jun 28, 2018
hkidola00:
hmmm study shows u might finally sleep with same woman raw after multiple sex with her, just becareful

Me? Sleep with a woman raw? Even my wife, I can never sleep with her raw not to talk of random Nigerian girl.

The next question is: How do I get her preggers? Quite simple!

In vitro fertilization. They will extract her eggs and extract my sperm too. Then fertilize them in a Lab. Boom... Baby appears. They inject it back into her body through the uterus. Do you know how I know she will agree to all this? I will make excess money simple!

You think am a psycho? Nop. Am not. Believe me bro when I tell you that 70% of Nigerian men are training children that are not theirs. You may think am lying but there is 90% chance that one of your brothers or Sisters is not really yours.

Just to let you know, am a highly successful man. Don't think am just a random beggar boy bashing women online.

My haunch tells me you are young too. Listen to my advice of you want to live long. Evolve to see women as thrash even your future wife. Because when the gbege starts, you will come to believe me.

My life does not suck and it doesn't suck to be me. I am more happy than you can imagine. Pursue your peace.

Let me tell you a boss move story you can learn one or two from.

There was this very beautiful girl I ordered for the weekend. We pretended as if we are dating and love each other. She was smart and am smart too. The plan on my side was for the both of us to have a wonderful weekend all expenses on me. We will drink, eat and fucck to our fill. Then at the end, I will give her a small token for her time. But this bittch had other plans. As we were drinking, she thought I was drunk and used style to start complaining about her phone. She now told me that she needed a phone. Being that I didnt want to loose the fucck I wanted to fucck, I agreed on the condition that it will be next week. My plan was to fucck and forget that she was created. But this gal was smart. She sensed my plans and told me ok... No problem. Around 10 pm, we entered our room that I paid 10k for. When it was time to do the do, this bitcch ass mule told me that she has to suspend the fucck till next week too. I thought this gal was joking oo. She went into the bathroom, took her birth, wore a bum short and 2 Pyjamas she came with and then went under the duver. Wow! To make matters worse, she called her friend and described the hotel she was lodging.... Just in case!

Me? Fall for such claptrap bitcch antics? So I will appear on Nairaland tomorrow as a rapist because of a thirsty bitcch? I didn't even talk much. But man, I was having blue balls and my pennis was so erect. I looked in the mirror and saw her smiling sheepishly on the bed. She was so happy that I was passing through pains because she thought she has boxed me into a corner.

I said no... Am not going to be caught up with this iddiot. Before her, I took my phone and called another student girl named becky. I told her to come. I transferred 5k to her account, called an Uber to go pick her up. I went down to the reception and paid for the next room close to the one me and the iddiot gal was sleeping. Can you believe that when this animal saw that am not joking, she started acting all nice telling me that she was joking. I nearly gave her a blow on her belly. But I didnt want to wound her.

Within 40 minutes, becky arrived... Yellow Paw Paw! I paid her extra 2k to increase her screaming and shouting during the fucck. We were next to the room her fellow bittch was sleeping na. You can imagine between me and her who was happy and is still happy.

In the Morning, I was in the Bar drinking hot tea and soft bread with Becky. The other gal passed like an iddiot on her way home and I was smiling sheepishly this time around!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Jimi23(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2018
I smell terrible poverty, astounding frustration and killing boredom and loneliness on the part of this Op. Which normal person won't want to be in a steady relationship with a nice lady? I hope you're less than 30 Op otherwise you are finished with this stvpid mentality.

1 Like

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by hkidola00(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
ShinskeNakamura:

Me? Sleep with a woman raw? Even my wife, I can never sleep with her raw not to talk of random Nigerian girl.

The next question is: How do I get her preggers? Quite simple!

In vitro fertilization. They will extract her eggs and extract my sperm too. Then fertilize them in a Lab. Boom... Baby appears. They inject it back into her body through the uterus. Do you know how I know she will agree to all this? I will make excess money simple!

You think am a psycho? Nop. Am not. Believe me bro when I tell you that 70% of Nigerian men are training children that are not theirs. You may think am lying but there is 90% chance that one of your brothers or Sisters is not really yours.

Just to let you know, am a highly successful man. Don't think am just a random beggar boy bashing women online.

My haunch tells me you are young too. Listen to my advice of you want to live long. Evolve to see women as thrash even your future wife. Because when the gbege starts, you will come to believe me.

My life does not suck and it doesn't suck to be me. I am more happy than you can imagine. Pursue your peace.

Let me tell you a boss move story you can learn one or two from.

There was this very beautiful girl I ordered for the weekend. We pretended as if we are dating and love each other. She was smart and am smart too. The plan on my side was for the both of us to have a wonderful weekend all expenses on me. We will drink, eat and fucck to our fill. Then at the end, I will give her a small token for her time. But this bittch had other plans. As we were drinking, she thought I was drunk and used style to start complaining about her phone. She now told me that she needed a phone. Being that I didnt want to loose the fucck I wanted to fucck, I agreed on the condition that it will be next week. My plan was to fucck and forget that she was created. But this gal was smart. She sensed my plans and told me ok... No problem. Around 10 pm, we entered our room that I paid 10k for. When it was time to do the do, this bitcch ass mule told me that she has to suspend the fucck till next week too. I thought this gal was joking oo. She went into the bathroom, took her birth, wore a bum short and 2 Pyjamas she came with and then went under the duver. Wow! To make matters worse, she called her friend and described the hotel she was lodging.... Just in case!

Me? Fall for such claptrap bitcch antics? So I will appear on Nairaland tomorrow as a rapist because of a thirsty bitcch? I didn't even talk much. But man, I was having blue balls and my pennis was so erect. I looked in the mirror and saw her smiling sheepishly on the bed. She was so happy that I was passing through pains because she thought she has boxed me into a corner.

I said no... Am not going to be caught up with this iddiot. Before her, I took my phone and called another student girl named becky. I told her to come. I transferred 5k to her account, called an Uber to go pick her up. I went down to the reception and paid for the next room close to the one me and the iddiot gal was sleeping. Can you believe that when this animal saw that am not joking, she started acting all nice telling me that she was joking. I nearly gave her a blow on her belly. But I didnt want to wound her.

Within 40 minutes, becky arrived... Yellow Paw Paw! I paid her extra 2k to increase her screaming and shouting during the fucck. We were next to the room her fellow bittch was sleeping na. You can imagine between me and her who was happy and is still happy.

In the Morning, I was in the Bar drinking hot tea and soft bread with Becky. The other gal passed like an iddiot on her way home and I was smiling sheepishly this time around!
hmmmmmmmmmm,ok ooo

1 Like

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by phazotron(m): 12:09am On Jun 29, 2018
ShinskeNakamura:

N.B

Keep fucckin them brodas. But always use protection. Nigerian gals are diseased animals. And when fucckin them, don't go too hard so condom doesn't break. Just pretend she is just some random toilet you have to offload your junk and move on to the next toilet when you are pressed again.

Let me tell you guys a boss move story you can learn one or two from.

for ur mind now u b superstar abi? mumu.

1 Like

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by els0nm0rali(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
Deji63:

Chop knuckle my guy. Na over masturbation go cause their death cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Toylove: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
Girls are hoes and cruel, but I believe in love

1 Like

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2018
radiokilla:
Not sweet for me. No one to cook for me as I'm too busy and did not eat until 6:30pm. I can't eat money na

My brother some people eat money. I mean they withdraw money from the bank and just chew it cos they do t want to waste it on buying food.
I don't have a problem with anyone who wants to remain single but the thi g is that most of them have stupid reasons for that. How could a matured man with a brain enjoy being single simply because he doesn't want to spend on a woman? What if the guy and the babe li e together and they had to buy things for the house?
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:22am On Jul 01, 2018
fancy4eve:
na stingyness dey worry u sha.......nd cum to tink of it, who told u dat relationship is all about money nd spending. Mayb u hv been dating underage nd demanding gals. Y not date real women nd feel d taste of true luv.
Even without the money, I'm sure he has nothing else to offer in a relationship. That's why he's avoiding it and trying to make it look as if women are too demanding for him to think of having one around him. Trust me guys like this won't still be able to date even a woman who pays for all their bills.
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by SeunDobo(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2018
Oh you are right when I first broke up with my ex am happy but now am lonely again ...but thanks God I found another girl now ...it's good to have some one to talk too gist, joke , watching, kiss hug and so on
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by SeunDobo(m): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2018
Fancy you are right ,if you are dating woman , you we realizes be in love is so sweet
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Shugarlord213: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
SeunDobo:
Fancy you are right ,if you are dating woman , you we realizes be in love is so sweet
m
With my generator key, I will fuvk your Girl do you agree??
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by fancy4eve(f): 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Even without the money, I'm sure he has nothing else to offer in a relationship. That's why he's avoiding it and trying to make it look as if women are too demanding for him to think of having one around him. Trust me guys like this won't still be able to date even a woman who pays for all their bills.
Eazy dear
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by DonroxyII: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mrbolt565:
I just went to shoprite to buy some stuff. While buying i saw one guy and his babe, the guy was next on the line. He brought out his wallet. As e dey bring am out see as e bone face ehn. Me i just dey watch! Dey Laugh! In my mind i was just thinking " so na so relationship dey" wer u go dey buy girl all this things for watin. For just sex. Hmmmmm. When my turn came i just happily gave the guy my cash and happily walked out! Reach house chop all the things i don buy belle full! My guys, SINGLE LIFE TOO SWEET ABEG!!

Im out!!
I have been bachelor and working class in the last 5 years and I will tell you .... Single life is sweet when you are broke ( or on budget) but when you are loaded and accomplished as Man .... Single Life is the most boring life without someone (special one) by your side to share with !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
2 bottles of something chilled for u ma nigga

ShinskeNakamura:

N.B

Keep fucckin them brodas. But always use protection. Nigerian gals are diseased animals. And when fucckin them, don't go too hard so condom doesn't break. Just pretend she is just some random toilet you have to offload your junk and move on to the next toilet when you are pressed again.

Let me tell you guys a boss move story you can learn one or two from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) / Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) / So Crazy: Man Recounts Awkward Bedroom Experience With Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.