Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,283 members, 7,829,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! (10977 Views)

+18: The P*ssy Is Too Sweet So I Did This [Picture] / Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? / “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Xioxing: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2020
OgaInnocent:

Why do u have find another room? The best treatment should have been that she should give u chance from the room u paid for, that u have another visitor.

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Biglittlelois(f): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2020
Westernlove:

Mumu

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 rule 2 broken.
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by 360clips: 3:27am On May 04, 2020
I just went to shoprite to buy some stuff. While buying i saw one guy and his babe, the guy was next on the line. He brought out his wallet. As e dey bring am out see as e bone face ehn. Me i just dey watch! Dey Laugh! In my mind i was just thinking " so na so relationship dey" wer u go dey buy girl all this things for watin. For just sex. Hmmmmm. When my turn came i just happily gave the guy my cash and happily walked out! Reach house chop all the things i don buy belle full! My guys, SINGLE LIFE TOO SWEET ABEG!! cheesy

Im out!!
it's very sweet! wink
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by lukui: 5:57am On May 04, 2020
God wanted us to marry to give birth and fulfill his wishes.

But don't carry woman matter for head, just pour the engine oil and leave the engine.
Even after childbirth, the law slotted the child's care to the father. Because you spent "the world " for a woman doesn't mean she won't cheat.
Like Kizz Daniel sang" pack(fxck) and go!!!!

Many women don't even know the father o ftheir children. Talkless of the number of men that have climbed them. Like one Yoruba proverb: there is serious trouble on judgment day.

You said your wife is loyal, nobody is arguing, may be she is fxcking your younger brother, elder brother, father, uncle, gateman, flower gardeners, cook, driver, barber, tailor, laundry man, hair dresser, and pastor or imam.

I said "may be".
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by lukui: 6:05am On May 04, 2020
Don't blame single guys who said that they won't marry, I am not supporting them but don't blame them, they read these everyday on the internet

1. Man jumps from third mainland bridge, six months after marriage
2. Wife pours acid on his husband

3. Man commits suicide over cheating wife.

And so on on and so on. Everyday, its bad news for single guys with respect to marriage, no good news. So they will always be thinking "if I get married won't I be knocking deaths gate"?

Cheating wives, drunk husbands, broken homes, single mothers, separated families, bitter relationships, sober families, hatred, anger, malice, remorse, are the order of the day in our society. Baby mamas , oloshos, slay mamas, yahoo boys and so on and so on.

Is there still any good left in our society?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Repented Whores End Up Marrying Good Or Better Men? / Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife / Why Do Most Girls Like Fair Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.