Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! (10985 Views)

+18: The P*ssy Is Too Sweet So I Did This [Picture] / Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? / “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2018
fancy4eve:
na stingyness dey worry u sha.......nd cum to tink of it, who told u dat relationship is all about money nd spending. Mayb u hv been dating underage nd demanding gals. Y not date real women nd feel d taste of true luv.
mama I no ask you question o. This is for males only. Getaway!!

4 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
broke boys plus small boys mentality.

No matured man will type this nonsense
watin this man dey talk? Na ur life?
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2018
ShinskeNakamura:

God bless you forever. Look up the comments and see bitchees whining about True Love. I pity any iddiot guy that will believe that crap. There is nothing like true love without money.

Just last week, I gave a good fuccking to a fleshy Unizik gal for 5k. Na de so called Big gals oo. What pained me really was the boyfriend that was calling through the night. This girl was sucking my dickk and was still telling the boyfriend how she truely loves him. Kai... Guys sef. When Una go get sense?

Even if your wife or gal loves you without money, thats because she has another guy she is fuccking behind that provides all her needs. Believe me when I tell you this. Women are hardwired to be leeches and bitchees forever.

Nothing Like True Love Ma Niggas.

N.B
The only other time a gal will also maybe try to truely love you is when she is desperate and wants to answer the Mrs title especially when her biological clock is ticking fast. Also Especially when she has been over used and is getting old real quick. She doesn't even mind sweeping your house and the whole Lagos state just to look wife material. She doesnt mind fattening you up like a calf with food. She will fill your fridge with different dishes every weekend. My own is this... Even if you want sweep from Lagos to Onitsha, once the weekend is over... You are gone from my house!

New Gal for the next week. When am done, I will find a baby mama that will bear my children like Timaya while I have time to Bleep other nyanshes... Toto too sweet to be stuck to one for life abeg...

God gave women their pussyy for our enjoyment abeg. Lets all enjoy a good Pussyy please.
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2018
Mrbolt565:
watin this man dey talk? Na ur life?
Ask me
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2018
ShinskeNakamura:

God bless you forever. Look up the comments and see bitchees whining about True Love. I pity any iddiot guy that will believe that crap. There is nothing like true love without money.

Just last week, I gave a good fuccking to a fleshy Unizik gal for 5k. Na de so called Big gals oo. What pained me really was the boyfriend that was calling through the night. This girl was sucking my dickk and was still telling the boyfriend how she truely loves him. Kai... Guys sef. When Una go get sense?

Even if your wife or gal loves you without money, thats because she has another guy she is fuccking behind that provides all her needs. Believe me when I tell you this. Women are hardwired to be leeches and bitchees forever.

N.B
The only other time a gal will also maybe try to truely love you is when she is desperate and wants to answer the Mrs title especially when her biological clock is ticking fast. Also Especially when she has been over used and is getting old real quick. She doesn't even mind sweeping your house and the whole Lagos state just to look wife material. She doesnt mind fattening you up like a calf with food. She will fill your fridge with different dishes every weekend. My own is this... Even if you want sweep from Lagos to Onitsha, once the weekend is over... You are gone from my house!

New Gal for the next week. When am done, I will find a baby mama that will bear my children like Timaya while I have time to Bleep other nyanshes... Toto too sweet to be stuck to one for life abeg...

God gave women their pussyy for our enjoyment abeg. Lets all enjoy a good Pussyy please.
you are a wicked somebody. what did gals ever do to you nah? lol. see am single too and i can relate to some of the things you are saying but you own don turn to militancy oooo

4 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2018
Gerrard59:
Although, I am single, I have noticed the "anger management", frustration, and seemingly distraught male folks as well as female on NL. But with emphasis on the former. While it is economically friendly to some - apparently - to be singles. I cannot come overlook the frustration being exhibited by some monikers, where everywhere they go, they spit hatred against half of the human race. Yes, some members of the opposite gender might have done some despicable things to the other, but when you continually have hatred being espoused publicly, know that everything is not alright.

Some folks just bring their frustration to the forum and exhibit pure hatred. Like I have said on another thread, some of these folks are religious nutjobs, had poor parental upbringing, poor nutrition and are mentally unstable. So it is important that readers sieve through the comments they read and the monikers behind them. As not everyone behind a moniker is sane and psychologically normal. For instance, Mimimile93 commented not because he has facts to support his claims, but because he killed a female and was sent to jail (hos posts' history attest to it). As a result, he espouses hatred on the female gender. We have same for the opposite. So readers, while you go through the comments, know that some of the monikers are not normal people. It is akin to taking an advice from a mad man on how to be sane.

Remember, many are mad, but few are roaming.
this one get sense so?

6 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
you are a wicked somebody. what did gals ever do to you nah? lol. see am single too and i can relate to some of the things you are saying but you own don turn to militancy oooo
Shut up your mouth there!

2 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:43am On Jun 27, 2018
Mrbolt565:
Shut up your mouth there!
owk sir. i see you are fiesty. have a nice day
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 27, 2018
ShinskeNakamura:

N.B

sucking ur d!ck while she's telling her guy on d fone dat she loves him?shocked...heavens we have heard on highcheesy. Her guy must be one clueless niggacheesy. There's no how u wont have an idea that ur girl is a chronic cheater.the signs always dey dere but some niggas prefer to stick their head in d sand for reasons best know to dem. Later such ladies make them cuckhold husbands when they get married to themcheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by KingCassy(m): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2018
mimimile93:

Single life is not just sweet it's the sweetest.

The following are what I enjoy as a single man.

1. Freedom to post and upload anything or pic I want. No girl asking me (who is she?)

2. No locking of my phones cause of one useless ediot call babe.

3. No sending airtime or money to any leech..

4. I sleep like a baby every night. (no thinking of who my bae is bleeping that night. As we all know babes are prostitutes in disguised.)

5. I have more time for myself.

6. I fvck different ho.es and I owe no one explanation.

7. Internal peace

The list is endless..

1.What else do you want to post apart from different girls pictures on your statues. Only pussy guys do this... Just because you want to hit a girl you then post her pictures on your statues so she will see you as a caring nigga.

2. Why locking your phone because of your babe when you ain't Fucking up You Exoect her to remain quiet while you Bleep around??

3. You won't complain if this if actually you are ain't a broke ass.

4. Come back and tell us how lonely every night is for you and how empty you always feel inside when you are ready to tell the truth.

5. More time The whole Fucking time is for yourself oga. Not very boring atimes??

6. So this is the end game. To Bleep different hoes. Now help me justify it angry

7. Lol internal peace ke?? Kiddish talk sad

Ahbegi make I advertise small

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se

7 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by fancy4eve(f): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2018
Mrbolt565:
mama I no ask you question o. This is for males only. Getaway!!
Ogbeni Park well
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:
The first few months of being single is sweet, later na die, nobody to call except family and friends, nobody to kiss, hug, handle, sex etc
what happens to all the runz girlz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2018
association of Nigerian broke and frustrated guys nairaland chapter.

1 Like

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by kcowen(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2018
Dude just saying this to console himself, Nothing is sweeter than being in a relationship with the right lady

8 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by donshady(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
We all have our lives to live and it's a matter of Choice. #peace

2 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by CAPSLOCKED: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
mimimile93:

1. Freedom to post and upload anything or pic I want. No girl asking me (who is she?)

4. I sleep like a baby every night. (no thinking of who my bae is bleeping that night. As we all know babes are prostitutes in disguised.)

7. Internal peace

The list is endless..

ShinskeNakamura:

N.B

New Gal for the next week. When am done, I will find a baby mama that will bear my children like Timaya while I have time to fucck other nyanshes... Toto too sweet to be stuck to one for life abeg...

KEEP YO SHÎT TO YO SELF MAN.

5 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
mimimile93:

7. Internal peace

The list is endless..
the truth is being single is sweet but this ladies would not let you rest when you are single and pocket padded, do you think you need to toast, ladies will always find their way in just to pour sadness into your sweet single life in the name of relationship

6 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
KingCassy:

1.What else do you want to post apart from different girls pictures on your statues. Only pussy guys do this... Just because you want to hit a girl you then post her pictures on your statues so she will see you as a caring nigga.

2. Why locking your phone because of your babe when you ain't Fucking up You Exoect her to remain quiet while you Bleep around??

4. Come back and tell us how lonely every night is for you and how empty you always feel inside when you are ready to tell the truth.

5. More time The whole Fucking time is for yourself oga. Not very boring atimes??

6. So this is the end game. To Bleep different hoes. Now help me justify it angry

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se

niggar
1. I wouldn't support posting different girls but the freedom is enjoyable as no explanation is needed
2. the unlockable phone has cause violence in relationships and even led to death of a boyfriend about some years ago. you forget the egbeda story, if you are not ready for war, lock your phone except you must not cheat or even keep girls as friends
3. I sent cards and money, but I am complaining now because one even almost ask every day, they will surely come for more, there was a time I even dispense more than ATM, if you think that's broke, no. it get frustrating at time.
4. normally don't feel lonely sleeping alone until I discovered myself in relationships but now I can still sleep lonely despite relationship, in fact, with my decorder and two goldbergs ,I feel much better than having some of my girlfriends arounds
5.time is money, relationship bring drama and if you need time, date a working class who appreciates time and bring less drama and character matters a lot
6. fucking different hoes is uncalled for, I have Bleep over 200 hoes from 2004 to 2015, but from. 2015 to 2018, I have only Bleep 6 hoes and I keep repeating same girls
6.peace

7 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
fancy4eve:
Ogbeni Park well
mchew, see as u ugly sef. Trying to show us fake watch. I don't have time for u.

1 Like

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by ShinskeNakamura: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Man-Hoe be gone!

1 Like

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by ShinskeNakamura: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Man-Hoe be gone!

1 Like

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by mimimile93: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
KingCassy:

1. There are things to post aside a girl's pic and you feel uneasy to post them because of one useless prostitute you call your bae. Example is this known fact about naija ladies being leeches and not having anything to offer. A guy in a relationship couldn't post this fact on his platform because of his bae.

2. I lock my phones whenever I am in a relationship especially with a naija girl not because am cheating on her but simply because of the vital infos I have on my phone. Most naija babes are criminals and a spy. I was taught lessons.

3. Even Bill Gates will complain if his bae constantly demands from him and still have nothing to offer him apart from poosie. We all know naija babes are leeches and have nothing to offer.

4. No night is ever lonely for me as a single man. I sleep like a baby and wake up like a soldier. I don't think about a b!tch. I already have a billion thing to think about. Only an idle and jobless man will have a lonely and empty night and thinks being in a relationship would cure his loneliness.

5. As far as you are in a relationship with naija girls, you won't have enough time for yourself. If you try to get some space/time in the relationship for yourself, a typical naija girl would think you have started seeing other girls thus minimising your time for her. Naija girls are time killers and destiny destroyers.

6. Yes! Being single enables me to bleep different ho.es. While in a relationship I can't do it because of my conscience. Whereas the so called bae is on a fvcking spree experimenting different d!cks.
N/B: No naija girl has only one d!ck yet they will want you to get stuck to their hole for your entire life in the relationship.

7. Bro I really have inward peace. The one that can not be comprehend by a guy in a relationship.

9 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by 2buffagain(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:
The first few months of being single is sweet, later na die, nobody to call except family and friends, nobody to kiss, hug, handle, sex etc

it's only bad for females.
Guys are more self sufficient.

Females generally gain more from relationships than guys do.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I swear... I think I need a relationship now, my heart is soo void of affection.

1 Like

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Lonestar124: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
All these guys supporting op are tangled with spiritual wife. cheesy

So you guys will not marry or what cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by fancy4eve(f): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mrbolt565:
mchew, see as u ugly sef. Trying to show us fake watch. I don't have time for u.
tank God I hv a fake watch nd not ashamed 2 show it off, @least I did not ask 1from u Cus I know u can't even afford a rubber watch, pls do me a favour nd drop by 2 pick up a rubber watch since u can't afford 1.

1 Like

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by boiz2men(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
fancy4eve:
na stingyness dey worry u sha.......nd cum to tink of it, who told u dat relationship is all about money nd spending. Mayb u hv been dating underage nd demanding gals. Y not date real women nd feel d taste of true luv.

Lol... How does it taste?

Show me
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
fancy4eve:

90% of nigerian ladies/women are damn f**king broke and stingy. I know exactly what i'm saying. This country is very tough i swear.

5 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by fancy4eve(f): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
Turkeelex:

90% of nigerian ladies/women are damn f**king broke and stingy. I know exactly what i'm saying. This country is very tough i swear.
tank God u said d country is very tough, but ladies re not stingy, women cn only b stingy to sumone we don't luv, but wen we luv, is lyk fire.
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by boiz2men(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
I swear... I think I need a relationship now, my heart is soo void of affection.

No.. You are getting broke and you need someone to take responsibility of you.

Try to get a job sha.. Your heart will not be void of affection.

Don't mention. You are welcome

BTW, I know you angry

3 Likes

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:

Are u well disciplined, intelligent and financially ok, even if not sound, then pm me. I'm only in for a teamwork. I don't want leeches because i'm still schooling.
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
fancy4eve:
tank God u said d country is very tough, but ladies re not stingy, wen cn only b stingy to sumone we don't luv, but wen we luv, is lyk fire.
shut up ur mouth! do u even love ur parents? mchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Join The Largest R-rated Whatsapp Tv For Free. / Husband Writes Down Every Time His Wife Refused To Sleep With Him [pictures]. / Chat Btw Me And My Gf (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.