Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! (10994 Views)

+18: The P*ssy Is Too Sweet So I Did This [Picture] / Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? / “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by peekay429(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:
The first few months of being single is sweet, later na die, nobody to call except family and friends, nobody to kiss, hug, handle, sex etc

Sister we are so use to it already and all this things can be gotten elsewhere it mustn't be from your girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Idonije8(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
ShinskeNakamura:

God bless you forever. Look up the comments and see bitchees whining about True Love. I pity any iddiot guy that will believe that crap. There is nothing like true love without money.

Just last week, I gave a good fuccking to a fleshy Unizik gal for 5k. Na de so called Big gals oo. What pained me really was the boyfriend that was calling through the night. This girl was sucking my dickk and was still telling the boyfriend how she truely loves him. Kai... Guys sef. When Una go get sense?

Even if your wife or gal loves you without money, thats because she has another guy she is fuccking behind that provides all her needs. Believe me when I tell you this. Women are hardwired to be leeches and bitchees forever.

Nothing Like True Love Ma Niggas.

N.B
The only other time a gal will also maybe try to truely love you is when she is desperate and wants to answer the Mrs title especially when her biological clock is ticking fast. Also Especially when she has been over used and is getting old real quick. She doesn't even mind sweeping your house and the whole Lagos state just to look wife material. She doesnt mind fattening you up like a calf with food. She will fill your fridge with different dishes every weekend. My own is this... Even if you want sweep from Lagos to Onitsha, once the weekend is over... You are gone from my house!

New Gal for the next week. When am done, I will find a baby mama that will bear my children like Timaya while I have time to fucck other nyanshes... Toto too sweet to be stuck to one for life abeg...

God gave women their pussyy for our enjoyment abeg. Lets all enjoy a good Pussyy please.

Keep fucckin them brodas. But always use protection. Nigerian gals are diseased animals. And when fucckin them, don't go too hard so condom doesn't break. Just pretend she is just some random toilet you have to offload your junk and move on to the next toilet when you are pressed again.

My life does not suck and it doesn't suck to be me. I am more happy than you can imagine. Pursue your peace.

Let me tell you guys a boss move story you can learn one or two from.

There was this very beautiful girl I ordered for the weekend. We pretended as if we are dating and love each other. She was smart and am smart too. The plan on my side was for the both of us to have a wonderful weekend all expenses on me. We will drink, eat and fucck to our fill. Then at the end, I will give her a small token for her time. But this bittch had other plans. As we were drinking, she thought I was drunk and used style to start complaining about her phone. She now told me that she needed a phone. Being that I didnt want to loose the fucck I wanted to fucck, I agreed on the condition that it will be next week. My plan was to fucck and forget that she was created. But this gal was smart. She sensed my plans and told me ok... No problem. Around 10 pm, we entered our room that I paid 10k for. When it was time to do the do, this bitcch ass mule told me that she has to suspend the fucck till next week too. I thought this gal was joking oo. She went into the bathroom, took her birth, wore a bum short and 2 Pyjamas she came with and then went under the duver. Wow! To make matters worse, she called her friend and described the hotel she was lodging.... Just in case!

Me? Fall for such claptrap bitcch antics? So I will appear on Nairaland tomorrow as a rapist because of a thirsty bitcch? I didn't even talk much. But man, I was having blue balls and my pennis was so erect. I looked in the mirror and saw her smiling sheepishly on the bed. She was so happy that I was passing through pains because she thought she has boxed me into a corner.

I said no... Am not going to be caught up with this iddiot. Before her, I took my phone and called another student girl named becky. I told her to come. I transferred 5k to her account, called an Uber to go pick her up. I went down to the reception and paid for the next room close to the one me and the iddiot gal was sleeping. Can you believe that when this animal saw that am not joking, she started acting all nice telling me that she was joking. I nearly gave her a blow on her belly. But I didnt want to wound her.

Within 40 minutes, becky arrived... Yellow Paw Paw! I paid her extra 2k to increase her screaming and shouting during the fucck. We were next to the room her fellow bittch was sleeping na. You can imagine between me and her who was happy and is still happy.

In the Morning, I was in the Bar drinking hot tea and soft bread with Becky. The other gal passed like an iddiot on her way home and I was smiling sheepishly this time around!
correct guy sharp guy�
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by umunnadavid: 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
if you live in ojota axis and you are really serious in doing business with a nice car that is fuel efficient and has a powerful air conditioner and sound engine please call 08063388800,please if you know that you are looking for whom to defraud dont bother to call because i know how to send such people to alagbonm trust me,only serious drivers are needed .thanks
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by mikkyjagga1(m): 5:03am On Jul 02, 2018
You sound like a pained kid, hope all you wrote below is done to your mum and sisters in like manner!
ShinskeNakamura:

God bless you forever. Look up the comments and see bitchees whining about True Love. I pity any iddiot guy that will believe that crap. There is nothing like true love without money.

Just last week, I gave a good fuccking to a fleshy Unizik gal for 5k. Na de so called Big gals oo. What pained me really was the boyfriend that was calling through the night. This girl was sucking my dickk and was still telling the boyfriend how she truely loves him. Kai... Guys sef. When Una go get sense?

Even if your wife or gal loves you without money, thats because she has another guy she is fuccking behind that provides all her needs. Believe me when I tell you this. Women are hardwired to be leeches and bitchees forever.

N.B
The only other time a gal will also maybe try to truely love you is when she is desperate and wants to answer the Mrs title especially when her biological clock is ticking fast. Also Especially when she has been over used and is getting old real quick. She doesn't even mind sweeping your house and the whole Lagos state just to look wife material. She doesnt mind fattening you up like a calf with food. She will fill your fridge with different dishes every weekend. My own is this... Even if you want sweep from Lagos to Onitsha, once the weekend is over... You are gone from my house!

New Gal for the next week. When am done, I will find a baby mama that will bear my children like Timaya while I have time to fucck other nyanshes... Toto too sweet to be stuck to one for life abeg...

God gave women their pussyy for our enjoyment abeg. Lets all enjoy a good Pussyy please.

Keep fucckin them brodas. But always use protection. Nigerian gals are diseased animals. And when fucckin them, don't go too hard so condom doesn't break. Just pretend she is just some random toilet you have to offload your junk and move on to the next toilet when you are pressed again.

My life does not suck and it doesn't suck to be me. I am more happy than you can imagine. Pursue your peace.

There was this very beautiful girl I ordered for the weekend. We pretended as if we are dating and love each other. She was smart and am smart too. The plan on my side was for the both of us to have a wonderful weekend all expenses on me. We will drink, eat and fucck to our fill. Then at the end, I will give her a small token for her time. But this bittch had other plans. As we were drinking, she thought I was drunk and used style to start complaining about her phone. She now told me that she needed a phone. Being that I didnt want to loose the fucck I wanted to fucck, I agreed on the condition that it will be next week. My plan was to fucck and forget that she was created. But this gal was smart. She sensed my plans and told me ok... No problem. Around 10 pm, we entered our room that I paid 10k for. When it was time to do the do, this bitcch ass mule told me that she has to suspend the fucck till next week too. I thought this gal was joking oo. She went into the bathroom, took her birth, wore a bum short and 2 Pyjamas she came with and then went under the duver. Wow! To make matters worse, she called her friend and described the hotel she was lodging.... Just in case!

Me? Fall for such claptrap bitcch antics? So I will appear on Nairaland tomorrow as a rapist because of a thirsty bitcch? I didn't even talk much. But man, I was having blue balls and my pennis was so erect. I looked in the mirror and saw her smiling sheepishly on the bed. She was so happy that I was passing through pains because she thought she has boxed me into a corner.

I said no... Am not going to be caught up with this iddiot. Before her, I took my phone and called another student girl named becky. I told her to come. I transferred 5k to her account, called an Uber to go pick her up. I went down to the reception and paid for the next room close to the one me and the iddiot gal was sleeping. Can you believe that when this animal saw that am not joking, she started acting all nice telling me that she was joking. I nearly gave her a blow on her belly. But I didnt want to wound her.

Within 40 minutes, becky arrived... Yellow Paw Paw! I paid her extra 2k to increase her screaming and shouting during the fucck. We were next to the room her fellow bittch was sleeping na. You can imagine between me and her who was happy and is still happy.

In the Morning, I was in the Bar drinking hot tea and soft bread with Becky. The other gal passed like an iddiot on her way home and I was smiling sheepishly this time around!
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 02, 2018
fancy4eve:
na stingyness dey worry u sha.......nd cum to tink of it, who told u dat relationship is all about money nd spending. Mayb u hv been dating underage nd demanding gals. Y not date real women nd feel d taste of true luv.

Sharap!!!!!

as far as is naija,"no true Luv"grin gringrin...

jst tell OP that u want him

1 Like

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
broke boys plus small boys mentality.

No matured man will type this nonsense

Get lost!!!!!...

This is hw gals that claim that they r MUA typecheesy cheesy cheesy

##Remove Make up artist(MUA),wat else do naija gals got to offercheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:

Single life is not just sweet it's the sweetest.

The following are what I enjoy as a single man.

1. Freedom to post and upload anything or pic I want. No girl asking me (who is she?)

2. No locking of my phones cause of one useless ediot call babe.

3. No sending airtime or money to any leech..

4. I sleep like a baby every night. (no thinking of who my bae is bleeping that night. As we all know babes are prostitutes in disguised.)

5. I have more time for myself.

6. I fvck different ho.es and I owe no one explanation.

7. Internal peace

The list is endless..

##Correct Guy##.....No strings attached...Selah!

1 Like

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 02, 2018
ShinskeNakamura:

N.B

Lmao!!!!

##Fuvk Dem All!

1 Like

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by OgaInnocent(m): 6:30am On Jul 02, 2018
ShinskeNakamura:

N.B

Why do u have find another room? The best treatment should have been that she should give u chance from the room u paid for, that u have another visitor.
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by newoffer: 6:55am On Jul 02, 2018
cheap life u living bro
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 02, 2018
Randy91:

Get lost!!!!!...

This is hw gals that claim that they r MUA typecheesy cheesy cheesy

##Remove Make up artist(MUA),wat else do naija gals got to offercheesycheesy
Hypocrite
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by sammirano: 7:18am On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:

Single life is not just sweet it's the sweetest.

The following are what I enjoy as a single man.

1. Freedom to post and upload anything or pic I want. No girl asking me (who is she?)

2. No locking of my phones cause of one useless ediot call babe.

3. No sending airtime or money to any leech..

4. I sleep like a baby every night. (no thinking of who my bae is bleeping that night. As we all know babes are prostitutes in disguised.)

5. I have more time for myself.

6. I fvck different ho.es and I owe no one explanation.

7. Internal peace

The list is endless..

No 4 is actually real. grin
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by DEIFIED(m): 7:35am On Jul 02, 2018
correct bro.
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hypocrite

E pain am ooooocheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by fancy4eve(f): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
Randy91:

Sharap!!!!!

as far as is naija,"no true Luv"grin gringrin...

jst tell OP that u want him
How cn I want OP wen u re here,well its u I want oh.
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by ShinskeNakamura: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
mikkyjagga1:
You sound like a pained kid, hope all you wrote below is done to your mum and sisters in like manner!

Geraway you... Animal!

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
fancy4eve:
How cn I want OP wen u re here,well its u I want oh.

Gay!!!

u want tear my yansh abi?cheesy cheesy

it ll nt work 4u!!!
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by fancy4eve(f): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Randy91:

Gay!!!

u want tear my yansh abi?cheesy cheesy

it ll nt work 4u!!!
shebi u want hear talk from my mouth.
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
fancy4eve:
shebi u want hear talk from my mouth.

u get blezzz?

u get yansh?

if u ain't gat any of d duo,jst Get lost!!grin grin
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by fancy4eve(f): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
Randy91:

u get blezzz?

u get yansh?

if u ain't gat any of d duo,jst Get lost!!grin grin
quit saying non sense
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by mikkyjagga1(m): 12:32am On Jul 03, 2018
grin grin grin
The truth is bitter, guy grow some balls and man up, being a responsible man isn't about having doe!
ShinskeNakamura:

Geraway you... Animal!
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by mikkyjagga1(m): 12:33am On Jul 03, 2018
Including your mum and younger sister grin
Randy91:

Lmao!!!!

##Fuvk Dem All!
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 03, 2018
mikkyjagga1:
Including your mum and younger sister grin

Frustrated dimwit...

take ur frustration to ur president...

Heediaaaaatttttgrin grin grin
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by mikkyjagga1(m): 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hahaha...E pain am o, mumu pikin!
Randy91:

Frustrated dimwit...

take ur frustration to ur president...

Heediaaaaatttttgrin grin grin
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by mimimile93: 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
Single life benefits men while marriage benefits women..

1 Like

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:48am On Jul 04, 2018
grin

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by KingAzubuike(f): 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
Mrbolt565:
I just went to shoprite to buy some stuff. While buying i saw one guy and his babe, the guy was next on the line. He brought out his wallet. As e dey bring am out see as e bone face ehn. Me i just dey watch! Dey Laugh! In my mind i was just thinking " so na so relationship dey" wer u go dey buy girl all this things for watin. For just sex. Hmmmmm. When my turn came i just happily gave the guy my cash and happily walked out! Reach house chop all the things i don buy belle full! My guys, SINGLE LIFE TOO SWEET ABEG!! cheesy

Im out!!
grin
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by drmikeadams(m): 12:00am On Mar 15, 2019
Lonestar124:
All these guys supporting op are tangled with spiritual wife. cheesy

So you guys will not marry or what cheesy
nah we don't see our selves in suit standing on the alter wit one scammer in d name of marriage grin grin
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by drmikeadams(m): 12:10am On Mar 15, 2019
MISSCONGENIALITY:

My brother some people eat money. I mean they withdraw money from the bank and just chew it cos they do t want to waste it on buying food.
I don't have a problem with anyone who wants to remain single but the thi g is that most of them have stupid reasons for that. How could a matured man with a brain enjoy being single simply because he doesn't want to spend on a woman? What if the guy and the babe li e together and they had to buy things for the house?
the problem is not spending Money on a girl.the problem is been deceived into keeping an olosho as a girl friend grin ;Dmost. Of these hoes will fffook any tin for money grin grin too many diseases flying around town
Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Xioxing: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2020
ShinskeNakamura:

N.B

Re: Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! by Skmoda360(m): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2020
dude, why did you deactivate your account?......... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Caught With A Vibrator Lied To Her Mom That It Is A Massager (photos) / Thread modified. / The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.