Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. (15562 Views)

My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

.question. ...are u lightskin? ..no...so was beautiful about Nigerian women then?... I juss hope u not one of those guys who were sunshade at night! (No ofeense ) angry

You sound stupid
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Uglymugg: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are stupid, you would rather date a charcoal stinking Ghananian from a classy light skin naija girl ? You are lying to Your self grin.

SA sophoscated ? You mean those plain things with no makeup or weave are what you would go for? . You clearly lack taste and class like dbanj. Fools with low self esteem.

An African insulting black color? What an ugly mentality. I bet white people are proud of the way they've brainwashed you. I'm lightskined but still prefer black skin anyday anytime.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
Uglymugg:

An African insulting black color? What an ugly mentality. I bet white people are proud of the way they've brainwashed you. I'm lightskined but still prefer black skin anyday anytime.

Who asked you ?
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by MrCork: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You sound stupid

^^^there u go...^guilty conscience. ..she ain't lightskin ..theis DaKskin chicks like to cuss innocent people for no reason when we expose them!! (((Shake my head twice ))) undecided
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

^^^there u go...^guilty conscience. ..she ain't lightskin ..theis DaKskin chicks like to cuss innocent people for no reason when we expose them!! (((Shake my head twice ))) undecided

You don't even know me. And you are talking sht.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by MrCork: 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You sound stupid

..but is it my fault u aint lightskin? ...can't u buy bleach?...and then u complain u can't find man on nairaland ((Shake my head again)) angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by MrCork: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

..sweery I no u..
.are u lightskin? ...no..then you on earth did u create thread saying u r beauuriful when u aint lightskin...this is why we don't date DaKskin chicks like u hear in London .we prefa white chocolate ! (Shame)
angry
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

..sweery I no u..
.are u lightskin? ...no..then you on earth did u create thread saying u r beauuriful when u aint lightskin...this is why we don't date DaKskin chicks like u hear in London .we prefa white chocolate ! (Shame)
angry

You are stupid if you don't understand my thread
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:
Apart from the ones from horn of Africa . Nigeria has more lighter skin people than kenyans ,ghananians and South Africans. We have more beautiful bodies and can put on nice make up. Is that why the women from these countries try so much to be like us ? . Kenyans look too thin , dark and can't afford good weaves. Ghananians are too dark ,masculine and wear ugly weaves and make up . South Africans are too dark , ugly with no make up and can't afford even the ugliest weaves. Now you understand where all the jealousy comes from .
apparently, you have not visited those countries you mentioned. Southern African girls are not only beautiful.. they are sleek and elegant. Southern African i.e South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique.. Go Mzansi and see "beautiful". Generally Africans have got great curves and you mixing being light skinned with beautiful... naaa. There are light skinned who are ugly, one can't just compare to dark skinned ugliness.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by DrayZee: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You just spent the whole of today trolling with two different accounts.
I feel you're some non-Nigerian using reverse psychology to make Nigerians degrade themselves. If so, welldone. You succeeded.
The annoying thing is that people will continue to take you seriously.

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by MrCork: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are stupid if you don't understand my thread

..baby I do understand stand yor thread..and it's ok to her DaKskin. .u create thread saying lightskin females were beautiful becuzz they r Nigerian..True. .we agree..but then u including dak skin women..we do not agree. .are u lightskin & do u even were thing? undecided
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
majekdom2:
apparently, you have not visited those countries you mentioned. Southern African girls are not only beautiful.. they are sleek and elegant. Southern African i.e South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique.. Go Mzansi and see "beautiful". Generally Africans have got great curves and you mixing being light skinned with beautiful... naaa. There are light skinned who are ugly, one can't just compare to dark skinned ugliness.

Stupid guy , I've been all over the continent and the world and trust me naija men and women rule the look department in Africa.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
DrayZee:

You just spent the whole of today trolling with two different accounts.
I feel you're some non-Nigerian using reverse psychology to make Nigerians degrade themselves. If so, welldone. You succeeded.
The annoying thing is that people will continue to take you seriously.

Shut up that ugly mouth. And leave my thread.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by DrayZee: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You're not the only one who can troll you know cheesy

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Stupid guy , I've been all over the continent and the world and trust me naija men and women rule the look department in Africa.
indeed!!
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Uglymugg: 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Who asked you ?
You created a damn thread. slowpoke.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by alphacyborg(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
LivingFree:

Algerian are Arabs and they consider us slaves... you are here clamouring for them! This level of self hate is heartbreaking.

Relax, am just having fun.

Me and naija girls, we die here.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
Uglymugg:
You created a damn thread. slowpoke.

F off
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
DrayZee:

You're not the only one who can troll you know cheesy

Go and die ,you ugly broke thing
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by DrayZee: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by MrCork: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

...ladies do not swaaaar. ..growwwwwwup please. ..lightskin females would never behave like that..do u have a man? (Shake my head twice ) undecided
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by MrCork: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

STOP DERAILING THE YANGOKOLICK THREAD PLEASE. ...anywayso are u lightskin? smiley
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by OfficialAPCNig: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
LivingFree:

Your slave mentality is shameful! Just go and die already angry

Black people are the most beautiful race on earth! We are blessed with shades of black while the fair skin you worship only have shades of hair colour.

Africa has over 90% of the world's gene poll and every other race can be traced back to us. Read a fvcking book! You might be surprised how lucky you are to be African. We don't need your opinion and division. There is beautiful women in EVERY country in the world so you are not making an atom of sense...

You always make sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

..yeah. .I fell in love with my new babe at last year nothing Hill carnival...all she did was Shake her nyansh next to my face and the rest was history. cheesy

...she got me..
angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by iamay(m): 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

.Bro. .but.who told u Nigerian women are good looking. ..have u seen Hisduchess? (No ofeense ) angry
Lol I checked her profile to verify your claims grin
MrCork:

.Bro. .but.who told u Nigerian women are good looking. ..have u seen Hisduchess? (No ofeense ) angry
Lol I checked her profile to verify your claims

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by justiniyke29: 12:07am On Jun 30, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Stop generalizing naija women because of a few unkempt ones, you sound foolish. Are you trying to impress foreigners? . Genie is good looking but look at how dbanj overlooked her for a cheap SA drunk coz of light skin.
but you are generalizing an entire country as been black and HIV carriers. you sound jealous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by justiniyke29: 12:11am On Jun 30, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Go to Ghana then and date ugly charcoal. More and more naija girls are becoming light skin you are the low self esteem one for taking charcoal Ghananian over them. As for SA, ever been there? No. I know what I'm.talking about, those primitive girls with charcoal skin and no clothes are now sophistication,? grin. Are there even schools in that country ever since the white people left?. You lie , we have more light skin than most Africans if not all.
u are definitely mad. do u sound sophisticated? or like a raving mad cow.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by mimimile93: 12:28am On Jun 30, 2018
Timewilltell2:
Apart from the ones from horn of Africa . Nigeria has more lighter skin people than kenyans ,ghananians and South Africans. We have more beautiful bodies and can put on nice make up. Is that why the women from these countries try so much to be like us ? . Kenyans look too thin , dark and can't afford good weaves. Ghananians are too dark ,masculine and wear ugly weaves and make up . South Africans are too dark , ugly with no make up and can't afford even the ugliest weaves. Now you understand where all the jealousy comes from .

Nigeria has more good looking women with bad characters..

None of y'all is useful. Y'all are written_off.
To hell with your beauty.

For your information little ho.e, please note that
gone are those days men fall for beauty. If you are beautiful with no character your poosie suffers.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Toks2008(m): 12:40am On Jun 30, 2018
Timewilltell2:

I wrote a thread about this...

https://www.nairaland.com/3089812/why-nigerian-ladies-worlds-finest

Nigerian ladies are the finest in the world simply because of their heterogeneous outward beauty.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Toks2008(m): 12:43am On Jun 30, 2018
Timewilltell2:

This not a thread about foreign women you stupid

Why the use of offensive words? Everyone can not agree with you so deal with that calmly Ok!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? / ok / Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.