Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. (15570 Views)

My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Hahahaha lies from the pits of hell. Have you ever been to go SA ? Clearly not otherwise you would know those hiv carriers are very ugly and unclassy , they resemble that he'll home they call a home. Don't ever put those things above us , we aren't even on the same league. Pit them up against their mates Kenyans and Ghana charcoal.

I didn't mean they're up against you. I mean they're cooler than you.

Peace is the key. Lesser shenanigans.

For the records, no one single race, tribe, nation, or tongue, is superior to another.

But circumstances and environment can make some more gracious.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

I have no beef , I just think any man who dates or marries in the countries mentioned is settling for less, especially SA. I think dbanj could have done better with a truly naija girl.
yeah with a good naija girl but not with genevieve abegcheesy.anyway it could have been the SA girl had been his long time girlfriend and dat might explain why he married her. Most sharp guys these prefer to marry women who are loyal to them than to marry a woman for national patriotism or tribal lineage.if i see a girl that is really loyal to me i might not really mind where she comes from.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

..not sure if someone theif yor glasses but do u were glasses?...who told u Nigerian women are good looking? ...serrrrrrrrrioooooooously!! angry

Which country can beat us in the countries mentioned? Dont hate
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

I know for a fact that naija girls are hotter than other Africans , stop the hate
stop creating thread like this, you will only just received insults like this =hoe, LovePeddler, bitch ugly dirty smelling and so on, there are other females on Nl they are not creating thread like this. U are new here. that's why am telling you, like I told you earlier live and let live smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
lefulefu:
yeah with a good naija girl but not with genevieve abegcheesy.anyway it could have been the SA girl had been his long time girlfriend and dat might explain why he married her. Most sharp guys these prefer to marry women who are loyal to them than to marry a woman for national patriotism or tribal lineage.if i see a girl that is really loyal to me i might not really mind where she comes from.

Or it could be good juju, cus I can't understand why one would want to marry primitive people who show their breast in public and have never gone to school. It's stupid and it says a lot about him and the Nigerians who are marrying from there.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
AgricSalt:

I didn't mean they're up against you. I mean they're cooler than you.

Peace is the key. Lesser shenanigans.

For the records, no one single race, tribe, nation, or tongue, is superior to another.

But circumstances and environment can make some more gracious.

You aren't even making sense. Kiss the truth. Naija women compete with the best in the world not hungry Africans
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by MrCork: 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Which country can beat us in the countries mentioned? Dont hate

.. Jamaican women are the best....they usually lightskin and we love them heare in London...that's why we can't wait for August. .CARNIVAL! !! ((Real talk)) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

.. Jamaican women are the best....they usually lightskin and we love them heare in London...that's why we can't wait for August. .CARNIVAL! !! ((Real talk)) cheesy

Dummy , um talking about the countries I mentioned

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by alphacyborg(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

They are very beautiful bro,but if are looking for the epic beauty,look no more because the Algerian women are the hottest and the most beautiful damsels to ever come out of Africa

May God bless you for the information, on my way to Algeria cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Or it could be good juju, cus I can't understand why one would want to marry primitive people who show their breast in public and have never gone to school. It's stupid and it says a lot about him and the Nigerians who are marrying from there.
like i said b4 its like him and the girl don dey for longcheesy. If i am correct this SA babe he got married to had been his baby mama of which he now legalised it to a marriage union.i am sure the lady truely loves him thats why he got married to her irregardless of wat u saying about some of d bad reputation of SA girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

i heard caribbean girls are so good in twerkingcheesy
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:
Naija women no follow for beauty at all,when dem dey call animals wey get leg make dem come outside, snake they follow come outside?.Abeg OP no take patriotism blind your eyes.The most beautiful women in Africa are those that are from Algeria,Morocco Tunisia, South Africa,Somalia,Egypt,Ghana and,Ethiopia.Mehn those women are hot especially the Algerian women, those babes can kill a man,if the man no strong,because there are so damn hot and beautiful. But I like the Algerian women most,to me they are the most beautiful.
are north african girls blessed with ukwu like west african girls?
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
lefulefu:
like i said b4 its like him and the girl don dey for longcheesy. If i am correct this SA babe he got married to had been his baby mama of which he now legalised it to a marriage union.i am sure the lady truely loves him thats why he got married to her irregardless of wat u saying about some of d bad reputation of SA girls.

No you are not correct, he only dated her a short while and married her " juju alert" grin. And they only had a child after so he didn't marry because of him. It's ain't it ,they are uncivilized and ugly .
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
lefulefu:
are north african girls blessed with ukwu like west african girls?
my brother go check am out.They get the looks of the white women and the ass of the Latin American women.Great combo

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

my brother go check am out.They get the looks of the white women and the ass of the Latin American women.Great combo

This not a thread about foreign women you stupid

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by MrCork: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
lefulefu:
i heard caribbean girls are so good in twerkingcheesy

..yeah. .I fell in love with my new babe at last year nothing Hill carnival...all she did was Shake her nyansh next to my face and the rest was history. cheesy

...she got me..Nigerian women are useless in everything except nagging & asking for yor salary! (Real talk )
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by MrCork: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

..Latin who? ..Bro does nairaland look like Mexico? .. I beggggy! (No ofeense ) angry
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Hisduchess(f): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
MrCork:

.Bro. .but.who told u Nigerian women are good looking. ..have u seen Hisduchess? (No ofeense ) angry

ode!!!
ewu awusa!!!
Nwa ozodimgba!!!
aturu awusa!!!
ezi ofia!!!
Ike MBE !!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by sHOTdownHawk: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:
Apart from the ones from horn of Africa . Nigeria has more lighter skin people than kenyans ,ghananians and South Africans. We have more beautiful bodies and can put on nice make up. Is that why the women from these countries try so much to be like us ? . Kenyans look too thin , dark and can't afford good weaves. Ghananians are too dark ,masculine and wear ugly weaves and make up . South Africans are too dark , ugly with no make up and can't afford even the ugliest weaves. Now you understand where all the jealousy comes from .

Neva have i might a woman with the need to validate her beauty by throwing african women under the Bus. Wow. You might be the most beautiful woman in Nigeria( i doubt that) but you are definitely the most stupid woman of african decent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
sHOTdownHawk:

Neva have i might a woman with the need to validate her beauty by throwing african women under the Bus. Wow. You might be the most beautiful woman in Nigeria( i doubt that) but you are definitely the most stupid woman of african decent.

Shut up, what do you know about beauty when all you see is charcoal and kiwi grin
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by ibkayee(f): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
Lol who lied to you? There are many good-looking Nigerians, but collectively we're actually quite average compared to a lot of other African countries, all things considered

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
alphacyborg:

May God bless you for the information, on my way to Algeria cheesy

Algerian are Arabs and they consider us slaves... you are here clamouring for them! This level of self hate is heartbreaking.

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Shut up, what do you know about beauty when all you see is charcoal and kiwi grin

Your slave mentality is shameful! Just go and die already angry

Black people are the most beautiful race on earth! We are blessed with shades of black while the fair skin you worship only have shades of hair colour.

Africa has over 90% of the world's gene poll and every other race can be traced back to us. Read a fvcking book! You might be surprised how lucky you are to be African. We don't need your opinion and division. There is beautiful women in EVERY country in the world so you are not making an atom of sense...

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by pocohantas(f): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol who lied to you? There are many good-looking Nigerians, but collectivel we're actually quite average compared to a lot of other African countries, all things considered

LOL, that person is a troll. A lying troll grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by ibkayee(f): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, that person is a troll. A lying troll grin
LOL must be grin
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
LivingFree:

Your slave mentality is shameful! Just go and die already angry

Black people are the most beautiful race on earth! We are blessed with shades of black while the fair skin you worship only have shades of hair colour.

Africa has over 90% of the world's gene poll and every other race can be traced back to us. Read a fvcking book! You might be surprised how lucky you are to be African. We don't need your opinion and division. There is beautiful women in EVERY country in the world so you are not making an atom of sense...

Are you trying to be diplomatic ? grin. You are funny but you know the truth,we trump any black Africans in beauty
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
ibkayee:
Lol who lied to you? There are many good-looking Nigerians, but collectivel we're actually quite average compared to a lot of other African countries, all things considered

You are a self hateer
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by ibkayee(f): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by ibkayee(f): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are a self hateer
grin
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by MrCork: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

From these same jealous people . They can't stand our beauty and swag # fact!. Which of these countries can even open their dirty mouths in front of our faces and say that.

angry
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by MrCork: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
Timewilltell2:

From these same jealous people . They can't stand our beauty and swag # fact!. Which of these countries can even open their dirty mouths in front of our faces and say that.

.question. ...are u lightskin? ..no...so was beautiful about Nigerian women then?... I juss hope u not one of those guys who were sunshade at night! (No ofeense ) angry
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
ibkayee:

grin

You must be and ugly Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? / Watch TV While Fvcking And You will Stay Longer! / I'm Shocked To See Ozo In Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.