Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. (15572 Views)

My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by IronGalaxy: 12:26am On Jul 03, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 03, 2018
IronGalaxy:
go to sleep brothaman, you clearly have nothing better to say
you South Africans preach hate all the time. but when someone hates u back, it's becomes a problem undecided.i will surely go to bed, before you kill me with your English wink wink

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 5:42am On Jul 03, 2018
Andrez123:
Hahahaha and you are the one making sense with that less than intelligent and xenophobic write up.

You are dumber than the woman who didn't abort you.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 6:04am On Jul 03, 2018
OrireSA:
lol me broke?

Broke, sick , ugly ,darkskin, jealous and lazy. Own that and move along fool.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by OrireSA(m): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Broke, sick , ugly ,darkskin, jealous and lazy. Own that and move along fool.
lol babe I'm a forex trader my pockets balance well I've taken a flight there just to see Phyno perform I can come again if you want a date or something lol
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2018
OrireSA:
lol babe I'm a forex trader my pockets balance well I've taken a flight there just to see Phyno perform I can come again if you want a date or something lol

Fck off my mentions, ugly spirit
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Who wants to be dark and ugly like the people you mentioned ? Loser .
"Time will Tell" indeed. but if u think Malian girls are dark and ugly then there is no need educating u in this matter cos you are nano-light years behind. i guess u v lived all your life in your neighbourhood so what else can u possibly know? you need some touring my son

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by OrireSA(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Fck off my mentions, ugly spirit
I really want to get to know you please
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2018
OrireSA:
I really want to get to know you please

You are too ugly.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by JaceBlaze: 8:57am On Jul 03, 2018
Nairaland should introduce a compulsory IQ test just curb the population of mental retards who are infesting the cyberspace

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by OrireSA(m): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are too ugly.
thank you :-) email me

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Jkay187(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:
Apart from the ones from horn of Africa . Nigeria has more lighter skin people than kenyans ,ghananians and South Africans. We have more beautiful bodies and can put on nice make up. Is that why the women from these countries try so much to be like us ? . Kenyans look too thin , dark and can't afford good weaves. Ghananians are too dark ,masculine and wear ugly weaves and make up . South Africans are too dark , ugly with no make up and can't afford even the ugliest weaves. Now you understand where all the jealousy comes from .

The Bleach Bunny are at it again.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell2(f): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2018
Jkay187:

The Bleach Bunny are at it again.

Better bleached than those dark Zulus. Foolish.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Jkay187(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Better bleached than those dark Zulus. Foolish.

I'm not Zulu nor am I dark skinned you miscreed.

You are one of the most fcvkup village H*oes I've ever confronted here on NL, you've got some self esteem issues with regards to skin color. But I don't blame you for worshiping whites because its what you bleaching village idi*ts idolize there in you shiirthole.

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell3: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jkay187:

I'm not Zulu nor am I dark skinned you miscreed.

You are one of the most fcvkup village H*oes I've ever confronted here on NL, you've got some self esteem issues with regards to skin color. But I don't blame you for worshiping whites because its what you bleaching village idi*ts idolize there in you shiirthole.

If you ain't a boer or Zulu what are you then , fool ? Stop stalking me it's unhealthy.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Andrez123(m): 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are dumber than the woman who didn't abort you.
Thank you very much, I'm sure your mother was very delighted to conceive you and I'm also happy that you are showing the whole nairaland the level of your delinquency.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Jkay187(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell3:

If you ain't a boer or Zulu what are you then , fool ? Stop stalking me it's unhealthy.

Now you see why I call you st*pid-idi*tic-miscreed.

You don't even know that SA is one of the most racially diverse nations on the continent. I don't have any real issues with Nigerians per say, but you are on another level of SPECIAL .

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell3: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jkay187:

Now you see why I call you st*pid-idi*tic-miscreed.

You don't even know that SA is one of the most racially diverse nations on the continent. I don't have any real issues with Nigerians per say, but you are on another level of SPECIAL .

You are the dumb one who is ashamed of his heritage. Get out of my forum.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Jkay187(m): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
Timewilltell3:

You are the dumb one who is ashamed of his heritage. Get out of my forum.

To the contrary I'm a proud African first then comes my South African heritage, you on the other hand need a few lessons on humility.

Skin color and race is secondary to me I place more worth on humility then I do on silly tribal or facial features.

You are a very good case study why africans look down on each other because of Western indoctrination. Go to your elders and ask for forgiveness you silly little twit.

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by WhoJahDonBless(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
Some peeps wud jst sitdown and be arguing on arm chair theories
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by ghettochild4u(m): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
Na lie... go south africa u go know say naija no dey top3

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell3: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jkay187:

To the contrary I'm a proud African first then comes my South African heritage, you on the other hand need a few lessons on humility.

Skin color and race is secondary to me I place more worth on humility then I do on silly tribal or facial features.

You are a very good case study why africans look down on each other because of Western indoctrination. Go to your elders and ask for forgiveness you silly little twit.

Lol , typical slave talk. Shut up you slave.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by banre(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
exactly what i thought... this op is very stupid. never ever compare Ghana or south African girls with Nigerian again. which beauty dey here the ones that are fine sef don't have sense
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by IronGalaxy: 1:54am On Jul 05, 2018
Saviour22:
you South Africans preach hate all the time. but when someone hates u back, it's becomes a problem undecided.i will surely go to bed, before you kill me with your English wink wink
preach hate where? Please quote where we do that! You are always attacking other nations , putting them down , making false claims about other countries calling them jealous, charcoal, hiv etc whether it's Ghana or Kenya. SA etc do you honestly expect us to keep quiet? You Nigerians have esteem issues

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by IronGalaxy: 1:56am On Jul 05, 2018
JaceBlaze:
Nairaland should introduce a compulsory IQ test just curb the population of mental retards who are infesting the cyberspace
Bra

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by khiaa(f): 3:12am On Jul 05, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Have you been to Kenya before ? Most of them are too ugly , being dark is a turn off especially in womem,be honest.

You are a disgrace to African women.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell3: 4:22am On Jul 05, 2018
khiaa:

You are a disgrace to African women.

Shut up ugly darkling
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by khiaa(f): 4:39am On Jul 05, 2018
Timewilltell3:

Shut ugly darkling

Sorry to burst you inferior bubble but I'm beautiful because I have a beautiful soul, unlike your pathetic spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell3: 4:49am On Jul 05, 2018
khiaa:

Sorry to burst you inferior bubble but I'm beautiful because I have a beautiful soul, unlike your pathetic spirit.

Lol, an akata with a beautiful spirit? Your people are even more useless than these stupid slave South Africans. Rape victims of whites . If you don't leave our forum , we will round you up and sell your asses to whites once again. Slave girl.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Favor99(m): 5:14am On Jul 05, 2018
Timewilltell3:

Lol, an akata with a beautiful spirit? Your people are even more useless than these stupid slave South Africans. Rape victims of whites . If you don't leave our forum , we will round you up and sell your asses to whites once again. Slave girl.
Hey watch it there. Your obviously a troll. You’ve been spewing hate everywhere. I honestly don’t know who you are, but you don’t sound like a Nigerian woman. Some of the things you have said don’t sound like the Nigerian ladies on nairaland. You are clearly a troll that is filled with hatred.

You need to check yourself.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell3: 5:26am On Jul 05, 2018
Favor99:

Hey watch it there. Your obviously a troll. You’ve been spewing hate everywhere. I honestly don’t know who you are, but you don’t sound like a Nigerian woman. Some of the things you have said don’t sound like the Nigerian ladies on nairaland. You are clearly a troll that is filled with hatred.

You need to check yourself.

You are a big fool, you think I care of what you think. This is a nigerian forum , and these foreign byches should mind themselves and be respectful. They hate us in their countries but come to our forum ?. You are a dumb aplogist. Get off my mentions, flat head.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by emelda86(f): 7:06am On Jul 05, 2018
Saviour22:
but u are the one creating beautiful South Africa women thread up and down. So tell me are u born stupid? cheesy cheesy

Are you not confused the other day you were insulting Nigerian ladies shocked that they are nowhere to be compared to the whites now u are goodmouthing them...

Now I know why buhari is still on sit

You are worse than buhari

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Watch TV While Fvcking And You will Stay Longer! / I'm Shocked To See Ozo In Big Brother Naija / He Told Her To Touch Her Toes & He Raised Her Skirt Up And Started Riding(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.