Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. (15575 Views)

My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by emelda86(f): 7:11am On Jul 05, 2018
IronGalaxy:
preach hate where? Please quote where we do that! You are always attacking other nations , putting them down , making false claims about other countries calling them jealous, charcoal, hiv etc whether it's Ghana or Kenya. SA etc do you honestly expect us to keep quiet? You Nigerians have esteem issues

Don't mind the confused human being go check my mention & see what transpired between the both of us that mad mods to ban me he was saying rubbish about Nigerian ladies he's a racist even in his own country

Let him practice what he preaches Hypocrite.....

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by emelda86(f): 7:20am On Jul 05, 2018
Saviour22 u are a hypocrite a big one at that

You that was calling Nigerian ladies bad name is here saying rubbish,,,guys check my mention & read what he said about our women very dumbass pathetic fellow.

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Timewilltell3: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2018
emelda86:
Saviour22 u are a hypocrite a big one at that

You that was calling Nigerian ladies bad name is here saying rubbish,,,guys check my mention & read what he said about our women very dumbass pathetic fellow.

Shut up you idiot. Why insult your country man ?
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2018
emelda86:

Are you not confused the other day you were insulting Nigerian ladies shocked that they are nowhere to be compared to the whites now u are goodmouthing them...

Now I know why buhari is still on sit

You are worse than buhari
cheesy grin

You really need to stop giving me unnessary mentions
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 05, 2018
emelda86 post=69095375[s:
]Saviour22 u are a hypocrite a big one at that

You that was calling Nigerian ladies bad name is here saying rubbish,,,guys check my mention & read what he said about our women very dumbass pathetic fellow.[/s]
the next time you quote me to show such pure stupidity I will smoke that your useless Ass, I'm still the same saviour22 don't you ever forget.that dumb mofo
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by emelda86(f): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
Saviour22:
the next time you quote me to show such pure stupidity I will smoke that your useless Ass, I'm still the same saviour22 don't you ever forget.that dumb mofo

Smoke ko smoke ni...u must be high on cow dung tongue
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by khiaa(f): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Timewilltell3:

Lol, an akata with a beautiful spirit? Your people are even more useless than these stupid slave South Africans. Rape victims of whites . If you don't leave our forum , we will round you up and sell your asses to whites once again. Slave girl.

We may be the rape victim but you are the white man's whor.e, you would die to have that pink pe.nis shoved down your throat.
Your ancestors were slaves and you are still a slave.

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by gentlegenius(m): 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
Saff:
Ghana and Somali babes are the baddest. Hands down.
Check out Kenyans and Ethiopians first.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
khiaa:

We may be the rape victim but you are the white man's whor.e, you would die to have that pink pe.nis shoved down your throat.
Your ancestors were slaves you are still a slaves
favor99 when I told you that you have been brainwashed by this khiaa. you think I'm joking, look at what she just type.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by gentlegenius(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are stupid, you would rather date a charcoal stinking Ghananian from a classy light skin naija girl ? You are lying to Your self grin.

SA sophoscated ? You mean those plain things with no makeup or weave are what you would go for? . You clearly lack taste and class like dbanj. Fools with low self esteem.
I didn't know people like you still exist on Nairaland.
What are you smoking Mr. Op?
Were you not the one somebody warned here to stop smoking ariaria weed?
What makes you think that your own description of beauty should be every one else's description?
Haven't you heard the saying that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder?
If you care for a little advice, pls take this...
1. Learn some manners. This is a public forum. It's not polite to freely insult anyone whose opinion or perception differs from yours especially in an open topic like beauty.
2. When you said that ladies who appears natural, without wearing makeup or weaves are not beautiful, what message are you sending about yourself.
How can you expect real men to choose women with camouflage beauty over natural beauty?
Since you claimed that dark girls are not beautiful, what about this one below? Is she ugly?
Pls learn to respect other people's opinion.

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Favor99(m): 11:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Asowari:
favor99 when I told you that you have been brainwashed by this khiaa. you think I'm joking, look at what she just type.
Me and khiaa have a lot of the same ideals. But I learned about this stuff years before I came to nairaland. Nobody brainswashed me. I was already enlightened

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by khiaa(f): 12:04am On Jul 06, 2018
Asowari:

You dummy, why didn't you type that I was giving my response to the person who called me and my ancestors slaves first and I was giving her a taste of her own medicine slowpoke. Unlike you, Favor99 has a mind of his own. Can't you make your points without using my name? I do not worship white people as you do, that is your cross to bear. Stop obsessing over me. undecided

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by khiaa(f): 12:23am On Jul 06, 2018
[/b][quote author=Timewilltell3 post=69093520]

Lol, an akata with a beautiful spirit? Your people are even more useless than these stupid slave South Africans. Rape victims of whites . If you don't leave our forum , [b][b]we will round you up and sell your asses to whites once again. Slave girl. /quote]

Asowari why didn't you complain about the emboldened you, hypocrite? angry

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2018
khiaa:

[LYou dummy, why didn't you type that I was giving my response to the person who called me and my ancestors slaves first and I was giving her a taste of her own medicine slowpoke. Unlike you, Favor99 has a mind of his own. Can't you make your points without using my name? I do not worship white people as you do, that is your cross to bear. Stop obsessing over me. undecided
be careful how u address me. do you hear me?Cause the next time you mention me.and start tying anyhow, I won't be this calm.obesses over you? undecided now why Will I be obsessed over you. undecided
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2018
khiaa:
[b][/b]
and what did you do? I saw ur conversation you stick your nose where it did not belong.hence you deserve whatever insult you received.

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by khiaa(f): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=Asowari post=69125371] and what did you do? I saw ur conversation you stick your nose where it did not belong.hence you deserve whatever insult you received.[/quote
*********†**************†*************************

Isn't that what you did, stuck your big nose where it didn't belong with Favor99 and my conversation that had nothing to do with you?
Stay out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.
Keep my name out of your comments and find other ways to make yourself known.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=khiaa post=69126318][/quote] smh you know what. I just figured out something, I just waste my time replying you.

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by khiaa(f): 8:25am On Jul 06, 2018
Asowari:
smh you know what. I just figured out something, I just waste my time replying you.

Why did it take you so long to figure that out,? That was my whole point, "Keep my name out of your comments.*
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2018
khiaa:

Why did it take you so long to figure that out,? That was my whole point, "Keep my name out of your comments.*
u are fool bitch how long have you been on nairaland undecided looking for man to love you. Smh grin
your sisters are whores to white men and you are here typing nonsense.
Serena Williams didn't she married white man u dumb fool eve is even married to a white man.
The last time I checked black chayan was a bitch to rob kidashian. You
M0ron.

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by khiaa(f): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2018
Asowari:
u are fool bitch how long have you been on nairaland undecided looking for man to love you. Smh grin
your sisters are whores to white men and you are here typing nonsense.

LOOK!!!! shocked shocked shocked It's a BIRD, A PLANE, NOOOOO it's[b] CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE[/b]. grin grin grin
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by BlackAdam55(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2018
khiaa:

LOOK!!!! shocked shocked shocked It's a BIRD, A PLANE, NOOOOO it's[b] CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE[/b]. grin grin grin
so why are those women in th pic lusting after white men.?only a fool will take you serious, we all know black chyna was a wh.ore that's why the kidashians kick her out Mo.ron
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2018
khiaa:

lol your IQ is so low.well you are an akata descendant of slaves no need ,to talk, to you. anymore wink

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by khiaa(f): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2018
BlackAdam55:
so why are those women in th pic lusting after white men.?only a fool will take you serious, we all know black chyna was a wh.ore that's why the kidashians kick her out Mo.ron

Dumbass the Kardashians are all whor.es every last one of them including their mom. Those women you posted are all married to their husbands and that Chyna chick is Carribean.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by khiaa(f): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2018
Asowari:
lol your IQ is so low.well you are an akata descendant of slaves no need to talk you anymore wink

Damn, how slow are you? How many times did I tell your slow azz to stay away from me
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Favor99(m): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2018
Asowari:
lol your IQ is so low.well you are an akata descendant of slaves no need to talk you anymore wink
Will you hush it!
Nonsense. How would you like it if they start dissing Africans. You’re here moaning and wailing like your in labor Like a pregnant woman about other blacks dissing Nigerians, and here you are like a mad cow doing the same.

You hypocrite! Mtchew
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2018
Favor99:

[s]Will you hush it!
Nonsense. How would you like it if they start dissing Africans. You’re here moaning and wailing like your in labor Like a pregnant woman about other blacks dissing Nigerians, and here you are like a mad cow doing the same.

You hypocrite! Mtchew[/s]
kikikik look this fool cheesy I'm loyal to my country folks u dumb mofo

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by BlackAdam55(m): 10:31am On Jul 06, 2018
khiaa:

Dumbass the Kardashians are all whor.es every last one of them including their mom. Those women you posted are all married to their husbands and that Chyna chick is Carribean.
shut up mo.ron are they not fvcking white men slave girl. even that transgendered sisters of yours =Serena williams even grin said that your akatas brothers do not behave normal. hey kanye west is even marry to that who're .ode

I just love this comment I have to copy it. grin You dumb kiaah tongue
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Favor99(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2018
Asowari:
kikikik look this fool cheesy I'm loyal to my country folks u dumb mofo
I’m your country folk to, now be loyal to me and be quiet!
If a white person started insulting and attacking blacks. How would you like it if his countrymen said they won’t do anything because they want to be loyal.

Buhari is your countryman why not support him
Shaeku is your countryman, go and support him and the Boko boys

Do you see where I’m getting at young man?
Just because someone is your countryman doesn’t mean you should support the dumb shi.t they do
Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 06, 2018
Favor99:

I’m your country folk to, now be loyal to me and be quiet!
If a white person started insulting and attacking blacks. How would you like it if his countrymen said they won’t do anything because they want to be loyal.

Buhari is your countryman why not support him
Shaeku is your countryman, go and support him and the Boko boys

Do you see where I’m getting at young man?
Just because someone is your countryman doesn’t mean you should support the dumb shi.t they do
kikikik grin khiaa really did a number on you grin. your precious khiaa called
Nigerian a shithole, u are here typing bullshit. don't quote me again will you.?it's hard dealing with that low IQ khiaa. then dealing with favor99 the slowpoke. My brain want to
burst grin grin

Re: Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. by khiaa(f): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2018
Asowari:
kikikik grin khiaa really did a number on you grin. your precious khiaa called
Nigerian a shithole, u are here typing bullshit. don't quote me again will you.?it's hard dealing with that low IQ khiaa. then dealing with favor99 the slowpoke. My brain want to
burst grin grin

angryThere you go using my name again, you really are obsessed. Let me help you, KHIAA KHIAA KHIAA KHIAA KHIAA did that make you feel good? For the record I quoted what Donald Trump said, now tell the truth and shame the devil you little knucklehead. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Told Her To Touch Her Toes & He Raised Her Skirt Up And Started Riding(pics) / This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon / Voting For Mr Nairaland Without An Interview

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51