Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,151 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? (25208 Views)

Tinubu: Obasanjo Jealous Of Me, Obi’s Endorsement Won’t Work / Dele Alake: Why Some People Are Jealous Of Bola Tinubu / Obinna Nwosu: Most Politicians Are Jealous Of Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ok grin

Now f off you sperm drinking slave
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:26am On Jul 06, 2018
Timewilltell4:

Now f off you sperm drinking slave

With pleasure smiley
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

With pleasure smiley

Once a slave always a slave, know that I own you bytvh
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by ignant: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2018
OP is a troll.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2018
ignant:
OP is a troll.

And you are a fool, hungry criminal easterner.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:31am On Jul 06, 2018
Timewilltell4:

Once a slave always a slave, know that I own you bytvh

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Useless lazy xenophobe with ugly face lipsrsealed. I hope you get raped , kidnapped an trafficked to Italy for a good fcking you hoe.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:41am On Jul 06, 2018
Timewilltell4:

Useless lazy xenophobe with ugly face lipsrsealed. I hope you get raped , kidnapped an trafficked to Italy for a good fcking you hoe.

That's Nigerian specialty & most probably your very own twisted Cinderella fantasy to escape the hellhole you live in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Kaycee7(m): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2018
Timewilltell4:

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That's Nigerian specialty & most probably your very own twisted Cinderella fantasy to escape the hellhole you live in.

You are a mad goat. South Africa is the home of sex slaves and traffickers , remember how whites bastartised your blood lines by raping the shyt out of you grin. You and khiaa must be the most idiotic people on this forum, descentessnts of rapists and rape victims forming human grin grin. Trafficking is the new slavery and once again, we are profiting from it by selling you dumb bytches to sex slavery.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=Kaycee7 post=69131188][/quote]

That's what slaves deserve.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by khiaa(f): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2018
Timewilltell4:

You are a mad goat. South Africa is the home of sex slaves and traffickers , remember how whites bastartised your blood lines by raping the shyt out of you grin. You and khiaa must be the most idiotic people on this forum, descentessnts of rapists and rape victims forming human grin grin. Trafficking is the new slavery and once again, we are profiting from it by selling you dumb bytches to sex slavery.

Your broke azz is to dumb to profit from anything, and these men on this forum aren't checking for your homosexual azz.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2018
khiaa:

Your broke azz is to dumb to profit from anything, and these men on this forum aren't checking for your homosexual azz.

How does it feel to know that you were trafficked for rape and humiliation grin grin. You and South Africans are a disgrace to the black race , slave blood children of hate who are on social welfare grin. Do you and xhosanostra know your fathers ? How many baby daddies you people got ? grin. Your societies are so similar , it's scary........

I forgot, you are a fckn slaves and pit toilets for white men grin grin grin poor things .
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by khiaa(f): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2018
Timewilltell4:

How does it feel to know that you were trafficked for rape and humiliation grin grin. You and South Africans are a disgrace to the black race , slave blood children of hate who are on social welfare grin. Do you and xhosanostra know your fathers ? How many baby daddies you people got ? grin. Your societies are so similar , it's scary........

I forgot, you are a fckn slaves and pit toilets for white men grin grin grin poor things .

How does it feel to be a cannibal, I don't mean you sucking your white man's nuts, but really eating human flesh? Do you prefer white are dark meat? grin I forgot you are a savage cannibal so it doesn't matter.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2018
Timewilltell4:

Lol @ "Remember when". Thought we were discussing the PRESENT, particularly the part where your brothers & sisters are being auctioned off to the highest bidder, in foreign lands.

Knowing how Nigerians LOVE anything white, I'm sure deep inside you wish it was your mother that was raped by a white man, so you wouldn't be "cursed" with those fleshy facial features of yours. Anything for that drop of white blood. I'm sure you'd even trade your useless, Billy goat father for it, if it were possible grin

@ the last past of your post, no wonder the world thinks you're an oxygen thieving, waste of human flesh scum of the Earth! You're vile people. The lepers of the human race & that will remain so, up until Boko Haram does the world a favour by wiping you lot off the face of the Earth, one disgusting, lowly worm at a time.

Done with you. Boredom is creeping in. It happens a lot when talking to you. Toodles kiss

6 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2018
khiaa:

How does it feel to be a cannibal, I don't mean you sucking your white man's nuts, but really eating human flesh? Do you prefer white are dark meat? grin I forgot you are a savage cannibal so it doesn't matter.

Lol, I will humiliate your slave ass on this forum till you deactivate, it will be worse than what those great American white boys did, taking turns to breed you like animals grin.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by khiaa(f): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2018
Timewilltell4:

Lol, I will humiliate your slave ass on this forum till you deactivate, it will be worse than what those great American white boys did, taking turns to breed you like animals grin.

Please try to humiliate me, it's not possible but I will enjoy your effort. grin grin grin
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

And yet the "terrorist" has monuments named after him all over the globe. I didn't see the global community doing the same for Sai Baba or your barefoot bandits, Boko Haram grin
Envy is running through those spider veins of yours!
They always do the opposite in Naija

The world honour Mandela and they honour the complete opposite of Mandela (Zuma)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJfdXZFOiPc

you can't make this sh't up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv_ro7E0O6w

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2018
Jayceon:
They always do the opposite in Naija

The world honour Mandela and they honour the complete opposite of Mandela (Zuma)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJfdXZFOiPc

you can't make this sh't up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv_ro7E0O6w

Mediocrity is their middle name, no surprise.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2018
khiaa:

Please try to humiliate me, it's not possible but I will enjoy your effort. grin grin grin

Lol, you sound like you want to cry now grin. Don't go around fcking with Nigerians anyhow , you will get abused and humiliated, we have always been your masters. Farm animal lol
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by khiaa(f): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2018
Timewilltell4:

Lol, you sound like you want to cry now grin. Don't go around fcking with Nigerians anyhow , you will get abused and humiliated, we have always been your masters. Farm animal lol

I'm still waiting for the humiliation savage monkey. grin
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol @ "Remember when". Thought we were discussing the PRESENT, particularly the part where your brothers & sisters are being auctioned off to the highest bidder, in foreign lands.

Knowing how Nigerians LOVE anything white, I'm sure deep inside you wish it was your mother that was raped by a white man, so you wouldn't be "cursed" with those fleshy facial features of yours. Anything for that drop of white blood. I'm sure you'd even trade your useless, Billy goat father for it, if it were possible grin

@ the last past of your post, no wonder the world thinks you're an oxygen thieving, waste of human flesh scum of the Earth! You're vile people. The lepers of the human race & that will remain so, up until Boko Haram does the world a favour by wiping you lot off the face of the Earth, one disgusting, lowly worm at a time.

Done with you. Boredom is creeping in. It happens a lot when talking to you. Toodles kiss

Look at this stupid fool celebrating having rape blood. You South African slaves never seem to amaze , you are embarrassing. As if there are no South Africans sold as slaves, in Nigeria those are igbos and the stupid Edo girls , they are criminals and prostitutes , just like khiaa liniage we don't want them back. But with you , you are slavebin your own country and are sold all over from Libya to Italy, France like dogs. Read about Sarah burtman she is the poster child of your slavery grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by khiaa(f): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2018
Timewilltell4:

Look at this stupid fool celebrating having rape blood. You South African slaves never seem to amaze , you are embarrassing. As if there are no South Africans sold as slaves, in Nigeria those are igbos and the stupid Edo girls , they are criminals and prostitutes , just like khiaa liniage we don't want them back. But with you , you are slavebin your own country and are sold all over from Libya to Italy, France like dogs. Read about Sarah burtman she is the poster child of your slavery grin grin

LMAO grin grin grin Come on now, you have to admit that she was on point about you loving anything WHITE and[b] wishing that your mother was [/b]raped so that you can have the precious white man's blood running through your veins. grin grin grin She read you well. grin grin
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Timewilltell4:

Who gives a rat's àss what tribe they are. They're Nigerians. End of story.
By Libya etc, I'm sure you're talking about your own people, because no South African is being sold anywhere. Our govt. would have been on it like a Fulani man, behind a cow grin So stop seeking for company in your misery as a modern day Kunta.

The Saartjie Baartman story is HISTORY. It's something that happened in the 1800s. She was taken over to Europe to show off her big, bodacious booty. Big deal. Times are different now.

Speaking of history. Learn one of the ways how South Africa became a Biracial society, instead of sucking "facts" from your thumb.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Kaycee7(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Timewilltell4:

That's what slaves deserve.

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by kgr28(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahaha............................@Nobody have you gone back to Nigeria?? at some point you lived in SA.

See the effects of early ejaculation and wasted semen, has bad side effects, make you post dumb topics. We can wait till Jesus comes Nigeria will never be better than SA.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Theslavekiller: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
kgr28:
Hahahahahahahahahaha............................@Nobody have you gone back to Nigeria?? at some point you lived in SA.

See the effects of early ejaculation and wasted semen, has bad side effects, make you post dumb topics. We can wait till Jesus comes Nigeria will never be better than SA.

Another slave descendent is here talking rubbish undecidedDon't You people have anything to obsess about besides Nigeria and Nigerians, it's becoming creepy.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Theslavekiller: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=Kaycee7 post=69133497][/quote]

You are not smart you coward.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by luvmijeje(f): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
It's because, you bragged on nothing. Una no get shame. A country where the poorest of the poor lives, then you will some fools bragging on foolish things.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by luvmijeje(f): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
It's because, you bragged on nothing. Una no get shame. A country where the poorest of the poor lives, then you will see some fools bragging on foolish things.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Theslavekiller: 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Who gives a rat's àss what tribe they are. They're Nigerians. End of story.
By Libya etc, I'm sure you're talking about your own people, because no South African is being sold anywhere. Our govt. would have been on it like a Fulani man, behind a cow grin So stop seeking for company in your misery as a modern day Kunta.

The Saartjie Baartman story is HISTORY. It's something that happened in the 1800s. She was taken over to Europe to show off her big, bodacious booty. Big deal. Times are different now.

Speaking of history. Learn one of the ways how South Africa became a Biracial society, instead of sucking "facts" from your thumb.

Libyan slavery is an African thing you dimwit not just nigerian. Those idiots have their own country , they don't want to be called Nigerians, so let them get solled.
Lol, you sister was trafficked to France to be a sex slave and you are celebrating , what a loser. Don't lie she was buried recently , why lie about 1800s grin Don't be ashamed of who you are slave.
Who's got time to read stupid propaganda by an ugly Zuluhead undecided. You think I have not learnt about your slavery rape history that you are clearly proud of. Dimwits like you and that khiaa crack head are a disgrace to black people, bragging about being raped by whites. No wonder the whites kill you fools like flies.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Theslavekiller: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin Come on now, you have to admit that she was on point about you loving anything WHITE and[b] wishing that your mother was [/b]raped so that you can have the precious white man's blood running through your veins. grin grin grin She read you well. grin grin

Look at this slave , making a mockery of her own history grin. White men victims

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service / Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) / "Don't Negotiate With Boko Haram "- CAN President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.