Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,207 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? (25212 Views)

Tinubu: Obasanjo Jealous Of Me, Obi’s Endorsement Won’t Work / Dele Alake: Why Some People Are Jealous Of Bola Tinubu / Obinna Nwosu: Most Politicians Are Jealous Of Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2018
What is there to jealous about your country...every other country uses your country as a bad example...lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2018
rayenigma:
What is there to jealous about your country...every other country uses your country as a bad example...lol

What an idiotic post.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2018
Just30:
Now you sound like the mumu you have always been
a dirty terrorist from the Maghreb
No wonder you're such a low life
stay in your country, conquer it from the Fulani
and bring it up to standard

I wish you could say this nonsense to our faces. Coward .
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2018
MXrap:
Way back in 2003 i was in Cape Town and Joborg. For you to say that SA is backward means you have never left Nigeria before. Before you argue blindly further, Joborg is by far 100x more developed and advanced than Abuja.

Use your google bro and check every indices of development, SA beats Nigeria in all of it by a very wide margin. Ordinary mall was first brought to Nigeria by SA. Ordinary mobile telecom was brought to Nigeria by SA. So who is the master here?

You clearly don't know how SA is now. Those dark Zulus destroyed.its worse than Somalia.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2018
Diso60090:

I am more lazy than them

Perfect
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by BluntBoy(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:

All of the above have overall better standard of living than Nigeria

They have better access to health care than Nigeria

They have better access to pipe borne water

They have better access to electricity

They have better access to better policing

The have lower child birth mortality

They have lower infant mortality

They all have better access to health care

They have better access to education overall

The have fewer poor people than Nigeria in percentage and raw figures

The have higher average IQ than Nigeria

Oga what exactly is your point ..where you take pass them

SMH...

All you have listed are available in Nigeria, only that it takes money to access them. Even in the US, how many people can afford insurances?

I have asked for uniformed development, not just regional developments. Is the overall healthcare services in these countries better than Nigeria? Can the poor in these countries afford these healthcare services?

For all I care, many South African communities still depend on load shedding.

Provide stats supporting your point that they have fewer poor people. Did you put into consideration that we have far more people than these countries?

And, I will also like to see the materials from where you drew the stat that they have a higher IQ.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by MXrap: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2018
You don't know what you are talking about. There are millions of whites in SA, the country is still well run like in the days when it was all whites affair. It is an insult to compare SA to such a 3rd world country like Nigeria.

SA has moved the ladder of development and it is now sitting on the table with big boy countries in BRICS. Go and check out what it takes to join BRICS league.

Timewilltell2:

You clearly don't know how SA is now. Those dark Zulus destroyed.its worse than Somalia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by BluntBoy(m): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2018
MXrap:
You don't know what you are talking about. There are millions of whites in SA, the country is still well run like in the days when it was all whites affair. It is an insult to compare SA to such a 3rd world country like Nigeria.

SA has moved the ladder of development and it is now sitting on the table with big boy countries in BRICS. Go and check out what it takes to join BRICS league.

South Africa is still a 3rd world country.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by SalamRushdie: 11:36am On Jul 01, 2018
BluntBoy:

SMH...

All you have listed are available in Nigeria, only that it takes money to access them. Even in the US, how many people can afford insurances?

I have asked for uniformed development, not just regional developments. Is the overall healthcare services in these countries better than Nigeria? Can the poor in these countries afford these healthcare services?

For all I care, many South African communities still depend on load shedding.

Provide stats supporting your point that they have fewer poor people. Did you put into consideration that we have far more people than these countries?

y
And, I will also like to see the materials from where you drew the stat that they have a higher IQ.

Nigeria currently has the highest number of extreme poor people in the whole world over 89 million people which is over 50 percent of our population ..that Nigeria is the poverty capital of world is not up for argument sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 11:42am On Jul 01, 2018
MXrap:

Shut up your trap, what developments are there in that backward country? You are delusional or maybe a jealous SA.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by MXrap: 11:46am On Jul 01, 2018
How do you determine a backward country? SA is an European country in Africa

Timewilltell2:

Shut up your trap, what developments are there in that backward country? You are delusional or maybe a jealous SA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by MXrap: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2018
3rd world countries are not on BRICS

BluntBoy:

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2018
So many mouth making here, less you didn't visit African countries Nigeria is a paradise. Nigerians hates Nigeria period. All these arithmetical statement to grade country in poverty or anything else can't properly gives much acceptable indices in Nigeria. Bad leadership dwindle us yet we are the best. I travelled and I'm a traveller.
Some are of the opinion citizens of mentioned countries hates Nigeria, yeah the do it with passion. Let me remind you jealousy is the root of hatred.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by BluntBoy(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Nigeria currently has the highest number of extreme poor people in the whole world over 89 million people which is over 50 percent of our population ..that Nigeria is the poverty capital of world is not up for argument sir

That makes no difference. There is something called wealth distribution that contributes to that. It doesn't make any of the countries better than Nigeria.

Even the United States with a low poverty rate of less than 20% still cannot boast of a universal healthcare services, or of an even wealth distribution.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by BluntBoy(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2018
MXrap:
3rd world countries are not on BRICS

Nonsense!!!

The screenshot says nothing about 3rd world countries. India and Brazil are 3rd world countries as well. Even China is not totally developed.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2018
BluntBoy:

That makes no difference. There is something called wealth distribution that contributes to that. It doesn't make any of the countries better than Nigeria.

Even the United States with a low poverty rate of less than 20% still cannot boast of a universal healthcare services, or of an even wealth distribution.

Tell that hoe xhosanostra. We know they don't have free healthcare for their side and no constant electricity. Load shedding all over. Idiots
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by BluntBoy(m): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Tell that hoe xhosanostra. We know they don't have free healthcare for their side and no constant electricity. Load shedding all over. Idiots

Xhosa is my friend o. She is not a hoe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by MXrap: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2018
My friend stop embarrassing yourself.

Below is the world Bank data on Brazil, India and Nigeria.

BluntBoy:

Nonsense!!!

The screenshot says nothing about 3rd world countries. India and Brazil are 3rd world countries as well. Even China is not totally developed.

Both India and Brazil beats Nigeria in all indices of development. Check GDP, GNI, Growth Rate etc..lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2018
BluntBoy:

Xhosa is my friend o. She is not a hoe.

She is a SA prostitute who hates Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Stop lying , there is nothing better in those countries than naija , have you been there ? No . So listen to someone who's been there. Do you think we would employ semi naked leapoard skin wearing people in our airports to embarrass us ? No but go SA airport and you find them and the whole place is dirty with flies. Naija pass them trust me. When white people left in numbers that country went to the dogs. I won't even talk of dirty village Kenya. SA are very jealous of our success with Kenyans and ghananians.

You are ignorant and it would be a waste of time to argue.
I urge you to brush up on your international economics, so that you could get idea on what it means for a country to be doing well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by MXrap: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
Growth Rate of Nigeria has been in minus -1.5% since Bubu came into office. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by BluntBoy(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
MXrap:
My friend stop embarrassing yourself.

Below is the world Bank data on Brazil, India and Nigeria.

Both India and Brazil beats Nigeria in all indices of development. Check GDP, GNI, Growth Rate etc..lol

You are the one embarrassing yourself.

If you think Brazil is a developed country, provide materials stating so. Not materials about growing economies.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
BluntBoy:

Not necessarily, a BRIC or BRICS, is a country that is progressing towards being a developed country. South Africa is a BRICS nations hence not comparable with Nigeria which does not have the potential to become a developed country in the next hundred years. Please do not argue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by BluntBoy(m): 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
MXrap:
Growth Rate of Nigeria has been in minus -1.5% since Bubu came into office. cheesy

Why jumping around?

The issue is that you claim South Africa is not a 3rd world country. After 2 screenshots, you still haven't proven anything other economy growth.

Is South Africa a developed country? Yes or no?
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by BluntBoy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
EmekusTHEgreat:

Not necessarily, a BRIC or BRICS, is a country which has the potential and is progressing towards becoming a developed country. South Africa maybe a third world country but not comparable with Nigeria which does not have the potential to become a developed country in the next hundred years. Please do not argue.

Alright, I have learnt something new.

MXrap, this was what I wanted to hear. You kept on showing irrelevant materials.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
EmekusTHEgreat:

You are ignorant and it would be a waste of time to argue.
I urge you to brush up on your international economics, so that you could get idea on what it means for a country to be doing well.

Shut up and leave this thread. It's meant for the intelligent .
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by MXrap: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
SA is by far more developed than Nigeria. We saw mall and mobile telecom for the first time because of SA.

BluntBoy:

Nonsense!!!

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
BluntBoy:

Alright, I have learnt something new.

MXrap, this was what I wanted to hear. You kept on showing irrelevant materials.

Don't believe that crap, what potential? Nigeria will be a first world country before that shythole. angry
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
MXrap:
SA is by far more developed than Nigeria. We saw mall and mobile telecom for the first time because of SA.

Stop spreading false stories on my thread you ipob fool angry undecided
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by BluntBoy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
MXrap:
SA is by far more developed than Nigeria. We saw mall and mobile telecom for the first time because of SA .

What nonsense is this?
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by BluntBoy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Don't believe that crap, what potential? Nigeria will be a first world country before that shythole. angry

grin

This argument is profitless. What would it profit any of us?

And please, don't call Xhosa a prostitute. She is a woman with a strong mind. It doesn't make her a hoe. I lost interest in this thread after you called her names.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
AbuMaryam1:
So many mouth making here, less you didn't visit African countries Nigeria is a paradise. Nigerians hates Nigeria period. All these arithmetical statement to grade country in poverty or anything else can't properly gives much acceptable indices in Nigeria. Bad leadership dwindle us yet we are the best. I travelled and I'm a traveller.
Some are of the opinion citizens of mentioned countries hates Nigeria, yeah the do it with passion. Let me remind you jealousy is the root of hatred.

Bad leadership is just one of the problems of Nigeria.

And no, Nigeria is not a paradise, except one for senseless killing. Let me remind you that is isn't only the leaders that are corrupt but also the average man on the street. you're talking about a country where basically nothing is functioning ideally and you're calling it a paradise.

And no, hatred isn't always caused by jealousy, on some occasions yes, but its not always. An average Nigerians hates the average SARS official, is that caused by jealousy or something else

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds / Oluremi Tinubu Visits Benue State, Commiserates With Flood Victims / Osun Decides: APC Flies Cash-loaded Helicopters Into Government House – PDP Alle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.