Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,407 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? (25216 Views)

Tinubu: Obasanjo Jealous Of Me, Obi’s Endorsement Won’t Work / Dele Alake: Why Some People Are Jealous Of Bola Tinubu / Obinna Nwosu: Most Politicians Are Jealous Of Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Theslavekiller: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Jayceon:
They always do the opposite in Naija

The world honour Mandela and they honour the complete opposite of Mandela (Zuma)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJfdXZFOiPc

you can't make this sh't up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv_ro7E0O6w

Can your slave country afford that statue , fool.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
Jayceon:
Tehey always do the opposite in Naija

The world honour Mandela and they honour the complete opposite of Mandela (Zuma)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJfdXZFOiPc

you can't make this sh't up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv_ro7E0O6w
don't get it wrong no body honour zuma, except Rocha's.and, Rocha's he's a mad man here in Nigerian.a mad man from the east wink

and the man did not built only zuma or whatever his name his. Roach's also built Liberia president status Ghana president status.

Nigerians don't need to honour Nelson Mandela .we don't really care if he's your hero or not. wink

I'm just setting the record straight, the man that's built status of zuma is a Mad man from the east.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Theslavekiller: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
don't get it wrong no body hounor zuma except Rocha's, Rocha's he's a mad man here in Nigerian. wink

You mean briafran . These stupid slaves are too slow to get it.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
Theslavekiller:

You mean briafran . These stupid slaves are too slow to get it.
oh yes I mean them. I'm just telling that jayceon that Nigerians don't really care about South Africans.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Theslavekiller: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
oh yes I mean them. I'm just telling that jayceon that Nigerians don't really care about South Africa.

Who would care about a slavery country , for God sake, naija is way better than that shythole in everything no wonder they are pained.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
Theslavekiller:

Who would care about a slavery country , for God sake, naija is way better than that shythole in everything no wonder they are pained.
I think you need to relax Small.it's makes no sense if you fight every body at the same time. Just relax and see this people fight among themselves.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Theslavekiller: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
I think you need to relax. Small.it's makes no sense if you fight every body at the same time. Just relax and see this people fight among themselves.

What are you on about? These damn slaves always gang up on Nigerians to attack us on our forum like the thugs they are
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
Theslavekiller:

Can your slave country afford that statue , fool.
No,we can't afford statues of idiots.Don't you know that foolishness is expensive?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Theslavekiller:

What are you on about? These damn slaves always gang up on Nigerians to attack us on our forum like the thugs they are
and I said that you should relax,did I type anything wrong? I'm not supporting them. I can't support any foreigners.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Theslavekiller: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
Jayceon:
No,we can't afford statues of idiots.Don't you know that foolishness is expensive?

Don't lie you hungry idiot. You are broke, you messed up the economy left by whites.nigerians are ballers, we can throw money anyhow its no big deal
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Theslavekiller: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
and I said that you should relax,did I type anything wrong? I'm not supporting them. I can't support any foreigners.

No these idiots need to be taught a lesson .
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
don't get it wrong no body honour zuma, except Rocha's.and, Rocha's he's a mad man here in Nigerian.a mad man from the east wink

and the man did not built only zuma or whatever his name his. Roach's also built Liberia president status Ghana president status.

Nigerians don't need to honour Nelson Mandela .we don't really care if he's your hero or not. wink

I'm just setting the record straight, the man that's built status of zuma is a Mad man from the east.
I guess that clown jayceon never see this coming grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
Theslavekiller:

No these idiots need to be taught a lesson .
ok smiley
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
Theslavekiller:

Libyan slavery is an African thing you dimwit not just nigerian. Those idiots have their own country , they don't want to be called Nigerians, so let them get solled.
Lol, you sister was trafficked to France to be a sex slave and you are celebrating , what a loser. Don't lie she was buried recently , why lie about 1800s grin Don't be ashamed of who you are slave.
Who's got time to read stupid propaganda by an ugly Zuluhead undecided. You think I have not learnt about your slavery rape history that you are clearly proud of. Dimwits like you and that khiaa crack head are a disgrace to black people, bragging about being raped by whites. No wonder the whites kill you fools like flies.

Blah. Blah. Blah. slowpoke.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=Asowari post=69138270] I guess that clown jayceon never see this coming grin grin[/quote lol the guy is boasting up and down, nothing knowing that Roachas is a Mad man tongue
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Theslavekiller: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Blah. Blah. Blah. slowpoke.

Shut up, you aids infected illiterate prostitute . Stalking nigerian men all over the forum, slave goat.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Theslavekiller: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
PrinceCharmings:
ok smiley

The slaves must always know their place when naija is involved, including that akata bastard child of no man khiaa
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
Theslavekiller:

The slaves must always know their place when naija is involved, including that akata bastard child of no man khiaa
ok grin
Princecharmings is out! kiss kiss
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
Theslavekiller:

Don't lie you hungry idiot. You are broke, you messed up the economy left by whites.nigerians are ballers, we can throw money anyhow its no big deal
your IQ=0,00000000000000000000000001

You are not even worth engaging further undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
kgr28:
Hahahahahahahahahaha............................@Nobody have you gone back to Nigeria?? at some point you lived in SA.

See the effects of early ejaculation and wasted semen, has bad side effects, make you post dumb topics. We can wait till Jesus comes Nigeria will never be better than SA.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Theslavekiller: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Jayceon:
your IQ=0,00000000000000000000000001

You are not even worth engaging further undecided

Go away slave boy

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by BlackAdam55(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
Theslavekiller:

Libyan slavery is an African thing you dimwit not just nigerian. Those idiots have their own country , they don't want to be called Nigerians, so let them get solled.
Lol, you sister was trafficked to France to be a sex slave and you are celebrating , what a loser. Don't lie she was buried recently , why lie about 1800s grin Don't be ashamed of who you are slave.
Who's got time to read stupid propaganda by an ugly Zuluhead undecided. You think I have not learnt about your slavery rape history that you are clearly proud of. Dimwits like you and that khiaa crack head are a disgrace to black people, bragging about being raped by whites. No wonder the whites kill you fools like flies.
grin grin
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2018

Mandela know Naomi Campbell, rhihana , Nicki minaj? undecided. You are stupid if you don't see your overrated jailbird was known by unknown people from African hungry countries. Wizzy is a baller and can't be touched, his legacy is continuing while your dead chineese hero is long forgotten. Stupid
LOL, you Nigerians are something else. Comparing a globally revered statesman to .. wait for it.....a " baller!" gringrin and you have the gall of calling me " stupid" I rest my case.LOL

6 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Banmeallday: 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
The OP is a child.

Those countries he referenced are not calling themselves Nigger Area citizens

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2018

You sound pained, why ? Because naija is still seen as more important than you ?. Naija airports still better than any shyt you have over there, Zulu cows in animal skin all over. You think you have more light than us? grin. All your electtuvty goes to mining , Zulus are left in darkness and generators for 18hours. Don't think we don't visit SA news forum you dumb ugly .
gringrin grin I'm convinced you live in another galaxy far far awaygringringrin drown further into the sea of ignorance brother after all ignorance is bliss

6 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2018

Don't get me hiv fool.
tired. Try another angle gringringrin

A nation of smart people. Ha ha ha

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
DrayZee:

Says the guy whose comments are only against Nigeria. Never anything else. You're just like the OP.
Like I said, whatever floats your boat.
Do I come here to provoke you or react to your daily tirades against my country?Do South Africans start threads to provoke Nigeria and other countries? Look at yourselves for once.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That's Nigerian specialty & most probably your very own twisted Cinderella fantasy to escape the hellhole you live in.
ha ha ha

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by londoner: 12:17am On Jul 07, 2018

Is that not jealousy ? undecided. Why are these stupid illiterate South Africans claiming best universities in Africa, when they don't even have sonyika, does that make sense ? . Comparing overrated Mandela to the fame of wizkid and you claim that's not jealousy?.

Mandela and WizKid have nothing to do with one another. Mandela is more well known and a legend with a legacy that shaped history even with his mistakes. WizKid is doing very well just like many other Nigerian artists so there is no relation between the two.

It's not jealousy because if the only thing to change was nationality they would not have an issue at all. They are not jealous they are simply salty.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 07, 2018
Theslavekiller:

But you do. The same OP started a thread insinuating that the so-called " slave country" is jealous of Nigeria. I've honestly seen many threads started by Nigerians talking down on Kenya, Ghana and especially South Africa. I honestly don't blame South Africans for thinking the way they do, Nigeria's always on their throats

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by tungamaje: 5:57am On Jul 07, 2018
People should please show understanding to this OP, blind patriotism is worrying him. I used to think Lagos was the most beautiful and developed city in West Africa until I visited Abidjan in Ivory Coast.You are proud because we enjoy 9 hours of electricity in Nigeria? Wonderful! Hearing him also say Nigeria has more developed cities than SA proved what I am saying. Where are the Nigerian cities? At least South African cities hosted the World Cup for the first time in Africa and I believe a city cannot host such a prestigious event if you lack good infrastructures

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by londoner: 6:17am On Jul 07, 2018
tungamaje:
People should please show understanding to this OP, blind patriotism is worrying him. I used to think Lagos was the most beautiful and developed city in West Africa until I visited Abidjan in Ivory Coast.You are proud because we enjoy 9 hours of electricity in Nigeria? Wonderful! Hearing him also say Nigeria has more developed cities than SA proved what I am saying. Where are the Nigerian cities? At least South African cities hosted the World Cup for the first time in Africa and I believe a city cannot host such a prestigious event if you lack good infrastructures

They had to build the infrastructure there first and there was plenty of scandal about the world cup there it at the time of building. Any country can, if they have the resources, build any city in SA or anywhere around the world. I agree that the OP is misguided in his comparisons but SA has its down sides just as Nigeria has. At the moment SA's best cities are better than Nigeria's best cities. That's the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan / Shettima In Switzerland For WEF With Just Five Aides — As Downsizing Starts / IBB Inaugurates N610M Presidential Villa In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.