Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,146 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? (25207 Views)

Tinubu: Obasanjo Jealous Of Me, Obi’s Endorsement Won’t Work / Dele Alake: Why Some People Are Jealous Of Bola Tinubu / Obinna Nwosu: Most Politicians Are Jealous Of Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 9:02am On Jul 01, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

is there anything to be patriotic about in this failed zoo, iberiberisim de worry, now crawl out of my mention, you dummy

You are a slow one aren't you ? Can you compare anything from those dumb nations to our giant country? Nonsense. I have you a list and you can't argue. Leave this thread of the civilised.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by OfficialAPCNig: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:
Kenya , Ghana , South Africa,botswana?

Besides the fact that,

1.We are smarter than them.
In the north, Aboki drink 10 days old urine to get high, make love to cows. You can't see these in any of the countries you mentioned.

Timewilltell2:

2. We are more good looking and lighter skin.
Mandela is not light skinned, but you can never see a leader half as good as he was in this country. When did we start validating countries based on the colour of their skin? Somalians are lighter skinned than Nigeria, do that mean
they are better?

Timewilltell2:

3. Our country is better developed than them.
You need help for believing this. How can the poverty capital of the world be more developed than SA, Ghana e.t.c.

Timewilltell2:

4 . Majority of them live in slums .
There are more number of slums in Nigeria than you can see any of those countries, though the largest size is in Kenya.

Two-third (over 60%) of the people living in Nigerian biggest city Lagos are slum dwellers. Refer to the Rice Report.

Timewilltell2:

5. We have better sports especially football.
When it comes to football, Nigeria is crawling where Ghana is and in infrastructures, Nigeria is still a foetus where SA is.

Timewilltell2:

6. We have more talented musicians and are the only ones representing Africa internatially. Bet , ring a bell?
Akon is a Ghanaian and no Nigerian rapper can stand Sakordie.

Timewilltell2:

7. Our movies are well reknowed and loved.
In quantity, yes. But quality? Ghana is far ahead.

Timewilltell2:

8. We have some of the best universities in Africa.

Please don't say this outside.

Timewilltell2:

9. Our country is the biggest in Africa.
In population? Yes. In landmass? No. In poverty? Yes

Timewilltell2:

10. We have the biggest GDP.
All thanks to Jonathan. But GDP is not a true measure of how rich a country is. It measures the level of economic activities in that country. Economic growth (GDP) is different from economic development. SA, Ghana and Kenya best us in that department. I don't know about Botswana.

Timewilltell2:

11. Our men have bigger joysticks.
Ok, take this heaven then.

Timewilltell2:

12. We are loud and intimidating and talk better than them.
Noise makers, you mean?

Timewilltell2:

13. We speak better English.
Ghanaian English is still more acceptable. They speak better English.

Timewilltell2:

14. We have the most famous people, who can dwarf the names of fela ,sonyika wizkid ,davido, in this continent?
Call one who can dwarf Mandela of SA or Kofi Annan of Ghana?

Timewilltell2:

15. We are more industrious .
Ghanaians, SA and Kenya didn't get to the level they are by being lazy.

Timewilltell2:

16. We are more travelled and exposed .
17. We own more passports.
The only truth here.

Timewilltell2:

18. We have more cities than them with good economy. [/quotes]
Remove with good economy.

[quote author=Timewilltell2 post=68975839]
19. Our men are not lazy, they don't expect us to work , they do everything for us.
Their women are not lazy, they hustle on their own.

Timewilltell2:

20. We drive better cars , naija has the biggest car market.
Better cars? Go to SA. Biggest car market? Yes. No thanks to Nigerian unregularized population.

Timewilltell2:

21. We have more higher middle class people.
You are the poverty capital of the world.

Timewilltell2:

22. We have more rich and classy people, and women are expensive.
It still doesn't change the fact that you are still the poverty capital of the world.

Timewilltell2:

23. When Nigeria sneeze the whole continent comes to a stand still.
Yeah, to dodge contracting air borne poverty.

Timewilltell2:

24. We enjoy at least 9 hrs of electricity.
Others enjoy more.

Timewilltell2:

25. We are the most literate in the continent and possible the world.
I told you to stop taking expired Tramadol. Are you sure you know how they measure literacy rate?

Timewilltell2:

26. We have helped many of them.
A helper that cannot help itself.

Timewilltell2:

27. We go to their countries and dominate everything because they are scared of our loud personality.
Don't say this in SA or your head will roll.

Timewilltell2:

28. When white people think of Africa, they think Nigeria and not them.
Sorry, white sees Africa as a country not continent.

Timewilltell2:

29. Most white people visit Nigeria and want to stay because they love our culture and choose to marry us more than them.
You need help.

Timewilltell2:

Please add yours .
I have every reason to believe that op "Timewilltell2" is a new BMC recruit commissioned to launder the battered image of this country. But unfortunately, she is doing it in the most embarrassing way.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by front4line: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Besides the fact that,

6. We have more talented musicians and are the only ones representing Africa internatially. Bet , ring a bell?
14. We have the most famous people, who can dwarf the names of fela ,sonyika wizkid ,davido, in this continent?.
18. We have more cities than them with good economy.
19. Our men are not lazy, they don't expect us to work , they do everything for us.
27. We go to their countries and dominate everything because they are scared of our loud personality.
29. Most white people visit Nigeria and want to stay because they love our culture and choose to marry us more than them.

Please add yours .

You are an idiot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by BluntBoy(m): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2018
SalamRushdie:
OP it's clear that you a very unifomed person...the countries you have mentioned do better than Nigeria in most Human development indicators on earth ...most of the live in slims indeed!!! grin grin and you were do you live ....I can bet you don't have access to health care and pipe borne water as you speak sef

You are the uninformed one here. How are the countries above better than us? What do they enjoy that we lack? Do they enjoy uniformed development?
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 01, 2018
I think this OP has nothing else to do...

comparing South Africa, botswana, Ghana, Kenya to Nigeria is like comparing heaven to hell fire

who fela andd wizkid epp.....i know it must be a yoruba that wrote this.....
which university are u talking about that can be compared to SA
which GDP are u talking about? is it the gross crying index or gross killing index...

which development....is ogbomosho more developed that Johannesburg or Pretoria.....

living in an animal kingdom aka shithole and people are proud of it...

is only a mad man that will be jealous of Nigeria a failed state governed by a terrorist that has gone to cows...

tell me which of these country that has a terrorist as it's president if not Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by izombie(m): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Stop lying , there is nothing better in those countries than naija , have you been there ? No . So listen to someone who's been there. Do you think we would employ semi naked leapoard skin wearing people in our airports to embarrass us ? No but go SA airport and you find them and the whole place is dirty with flies. Naija pass them trust me. When white people left in numbers that country went to the dogs. I won't even talk of dirty village Kenya. SA are very jealous of our success with Kenyans and ghananians.
are you really this daft? I can seear that you've never been to south africa. I have lived in SA since 2005 so let me tell you. I don't even want to talk of johannesburg airport, i mean OR tambo int'l but i will compare park station in johannesburg( thats a bus/train station by the way?) to our own MMA. The bus/train station is 100 times better than our lagos international. OR Tambo is the best airport in africa. Comparing SA to nigeria is an insult to SA. As i talk before, i think you be pikin.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 9:59am On Jul 01, 2018
front4line:

You are an idiot.

Like your mama for having you?
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 10:01am On Jul 01, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are the uninformed one here. How are the countries above better than us? What do they enjoy that we lack? Do they enjoy uniformed development?

Nothing , don't listen to these idiotic self haters.imagine them putting common SA above us , not to mention stupid massais country and charcoal Ghana.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2018
Pickin wey since dem born am e never waka pass e papa backyard go feel say na paradise e dey, until e waka go outside

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

In the north, Aboki drink 10 days old urine to get high, make love to cows. You can't see these in any of the countries you mentioned.

Olodo comment.

Mandela is not light skinned, but you can never see a leader half as good as he was in this country. When did we start validating countries based on the colour of their skin? Somalians are lighter skinned than Nigeria, do that mean
they are better?

Somaliland are more beautiful, but we are more beautiful than SA. Mandela was not black but mixed Asian. Look his features.

You need help for believing this. How can the poverty capital of the world be more developed than SA, Ghana e.t.c.

You are stupid for spreading hate for your country.

There are more number of slums in Nigeria than you can see any of those countries, though the largest size is in Kenya.

You are a big fool for believing this.

Two-third (over 60%) of the people living in Nigerian biggest city Lagos are slum dwellers. Refer to the Rice Report.

You must be an iPod.

When it comes to football, Nigeria is crawling where Ghana is and in infrastructures, Nigeria is still a foetus where SA is.

Brainwashed briafran .

Akon is a Ghanaian and no Nigerian rapper can stand Sakordie.

Who are these idiots ?

In quantity, yes. But quality? Ghana is far ahead.

Go and commit suicide .

Please don't say this outside.

The truth hurts.

In population? Yes. In landmass? No. In poverty? Yes

Hater.

All thanks to Jonathan. But GDP is not a true measure of how rich a country is. It measures the level of economic activities in that country. Economic growth (GDP) is different from economic development. SA, Ghana and Kenya best us in that department. I don't know about Botswana.

You are a wasted of sperm .

Ok, take this heaven then.

Yes I will.

Noise makers, you mean?

No confident people with brains that intimidate and speaking loud.

Ghanaian English is still more acceptable. They speak better English.

Nonsense.

Call one who can dwarf Mandela of SA or Kofi Annan of Ghana?

Wizkid alone can take them both.

Ghanaians, SA and Kenya didn't get to the level they are by being lazy.

They are still lazier than us.

The only truth here.

This proves how lazy they are , why not travel out if they havebbrains to do so.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:14am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Besides the fact that,

14. We have the most famous people, who can dwarf the names of fela ,sonyika wizkid ,davido, in this continent?.

Please add yours .
and we have fulani herdsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by joshmarcus(m): 10:16am On Jul 01, 2018
The 9hr electricity part got me laughing which kind dirty lie be that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2018
izombie:
are you really this daft? I can seear that you've never been to south africa. I have lived in SA since 2005 so let me tell you. I don't even want to talk of johannesburg airport, i mean OR tambo int'l but i will compare park station in johannesburg( thats a bus/train station by the way?) to our own MMA. The bus/train station is 100 times better than our lagos international. OR Tambo is the best airport in africa. Comparing SA to nigeria is an insult to SA. As i talk before, i think you be pikin.

You are a self hating coon. And a big lier who's never left your village now forming travelled. Olodo. Ask us people who have been all over , how dirty and slummish these countries are compared to naija.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2018
joshmarcus:
The 9hr electricity part got me laughing which kind dirty lie be that

You think it's a lie ? You live in a village.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
and we have fulani herdsmen

Still better than aids .
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:
Pickin wey since dem born am e never waka pass e papa backyard go feel say na paradise e dey, until e waka go outside

What a fool.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Abagworo(m): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2018
If you're born into upper middle class home in Nigeria you'd think Nigeria is paradise compared with other countries you visit. This is strictly based on personal experience. I've traveled quite a bit and been to some African countries and I can confirm that while 1 million Dollar or 350 million is a common thing in Nigeria, it is big elsewhere. While champaigns, fenced mansions, Roll Royces, Latest Mercedes and all that is common in Nigeria, it is luxury elsewhere. The issue is that most Nigerians are limited in exposure to people of their class without knowing some people cannot feed well and have no shelter. It takes mingling with the poor to know the real Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2018
Juliusmalema:
I think this OP has nothing else to do...

comparing South Africa, botswana, Ghana, Kenya to Nigeria is like comparing heaven to hell fire

who fela andd wizkid epp.....i know it must be a yoruba that wrote this.....
which university are u talking about that can be compared to SA
which GDP are u talking about? is it the gross crying index or gross killing index...

which development....is ogbomosho more developed that Johannesburg or Pretoria.....

living in an animal kingdom aka shithole and people are proud of it...

is only a mad man that will be jealous of Nigeria a failed state governed by a terrorist that has gone to cows...

tell me which of these country that has a terrorist as it's president if not Nigeria.

Better a terrorist than a dark ugly men. Wizkid and fela well known than any other African, fool.

Can a graduate in yeye SA stand unilag, ibadan , ubinen or Madonna? I bet not. So shut up your mouth.

How many cities them have compared to ours? undecided. Stupid.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by OfficialAPCNig: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2

Learn how to quote properly and I will respond to your stu.pidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by debaj10: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2018
op, nyc 1.
bubu is wokin
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by MXrap: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2018
OP, remove SA from that useless list. SA is an European country in Africa. If you have ever been to Joburg or Cape Town you would never add SA in your list. SA is so advanced that they see Nigeria as a pauper. Rich men don't envy poor men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by OfficialAPCNig: 10:36am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Better a terrorist than a dark ugly men. Wizkid and fela well known than any other African, fool.

Can a graduate in yeye SA stand unilag, ibadan , ubinen or Madonna? I bet not. So shut up your mouth.

How many cities them have compared to ours? undecided. Stupid.
The top 5 universities in Africa are all in SA.

https://answersafrica.com/top-50-universities-in-africa-latest-rankings.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Just30: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are drunk right? What is this stupid comparison when we have more billionaires , more people in USA and UK, Italy and Canada. What does that tell you about us ?
it shows that
everyone in Nigeria is looking to check out of that shithole
No one wants to live there because it doesn't meet the basic standards for human survival

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 10:52am On Jul 01, 2018
Just30:
it shows that
everyone in Nigeria is looking to check out of that shithole
No one wants to live there because it doesn't meet the basic standards for human survival

Mumu ghaniain is bitter and pained grin. We are more adventuours and daring , we can conqur any country without fear and prosper. Up naija. Die you xenophic kiwi Ghananian.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

The top 5 universities in Africa are all in SA.

https://answersafrica.com/top-50-universities-in-africa-latest-rankings.html

From a list compiled by a mumu SA like xhosanostra? undecided and you believe em ? . What an idiot .
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 10:56am On Jul 01, 2018
MXrap:
OP, remove SA from that useless list. SA is an European country in Africa. If you have ever been to Joburg or Cape Town you would never add SA in your list. SA is so advanced that they see Nigeria as a pauper. Rich men don't envy poor men.

You ever been there ? No. I've been there and there's nothing in that backward country that could make naija nervous. Just a bunch of unclad ugly xenophobes who want to rob, rape and kill Nigerians. Don't be stupid and believe their propaganda .
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 10:56am On Jul 01, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Timewilltell2

Learn how to quote properly and I will respond to your stu.pidity.

Go back to school, fool.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Timewilltell2(f): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2018
Abagworo:
If you're born into upper middle class home in Nigeria you'd think Nigeria is paradise compared with other countries you visit. This is strictly based on personal experience. I've traveled quite a bit and been to some African countries and I can confirm that while 1 million Dollar or 350 million is a common thing in Nigeria, it is big elsewhere. While champaigns, fenced mansions, Roll Royces, Latest Mercedes and all that is common in Nigeria, it is luxury elsewhere. The issue is that most Nigerians are limited in exposure to people of their class without knowing some people cannot feed well and have no shelter. It takes mingling with the poor to know the real Nigeria.

What's your point ?
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by SalamRushdie: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2018
BluntBoy:

All of the above have overall better standard of living than Nigeria

They have better access to health care than Nigeria

They have better access to pipe borne water

They have better access to electricity

They have better access to better policing

The have lower child birth mortality

They have lower infant mortality

They all have better access to health care

They have better access to education overall

The have fewer poor people than Nigeria in percentage and raw figures

The have higher average IQ than Nigeria

Oga what exactly is your point ..where you take pass them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Diso60090(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Besides the fact that,

Please add yours .

We are more lazy than them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by MXrap: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2018
Way back in 2003 i was in Cape Town and Joborg. For you to say that SA is backward means you have never left Nigeria before. Before you argue blindly further, Joborg is by far 100x more developed and advanced than Abuja.

Use your google bro and check every indices of development, SA beats Nigeria in all of it by a very wide margin. Ordinary mall was first brought to Nigeria by SA. Ordinary mobile telecom was brought to Nigeria by SA. So who is the master here?

Timewilltell2:

You ever been there ? No. I've been there and there's nothing in that backward country that could make naija nervous. Just a bunch of unclad ugly xenophobes who want to rob, rape and kill Nigerians. Don't be stupid and believe their propaganda .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Just30: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Mumu ghaniain is bitter and pained grin. We are more adventuours and daring , we can conqur any country without fear and prosper. Up naija. Die you xenophic kiwi Ghananian.
Now you sound like the mumu you have always been
a dirty terrorist from the Maghreb
No wonder you're such a low life
stay in your country, conquer it from the Fulani
and bring it up to standard

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Banning Open Grazing: We Stand With Malami — Arewa Youths / Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste / "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.