Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,253 members, 7,860,582 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? (25221 Views)

Tinubu: Obasanjo Jealous Of Me, Obi’s Endorsement Won’t Work / Dele Alake: Why Some People Are Jealous Of Bola Tinubu / Obinna Nwosu: Most Politicians Are Jealous Of Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 12:12am On Jul 05, 2018
Asowari:
which truth? undecided will you carry your stupidity out off my mention .
you don't even see the irony of you calling others "stupid" undecided undecided undecided

You of all people? LOL

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 12:13am On Jul 05, 2018
JaceBlaze:
She is boasting about the airport below? where else in the world have you heard of an Airport being flooded?

Naija I just dey hail na grin
these ones are clowns Jace, loool, empty chest beating is what they know

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 12:15am On Jul 05, 2018
DrayZee:

I'm genuinely confused here. Where did you see me "taking shots" at Botswana (or any other country for that matter)?
your people. Taking shots at other countries is what Nigerians do best, this thread is an example. You guys sleep better by thinking everyone's jealous of you when the truth is that we couldn't careless

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 05, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
[s]no matter what hogwash you type doesn't change the he fact that you lots aren't that smart, sorry If I hurt your feelings.I am yet to come across a Nigerian who makes a point with logic and without insults, the only thing you know is dissing people on their hiv status exposing your puerile nature and backwardness .Btw a person's level of english has no bearing on intellect , I know you people think speaking good english is a sign of intelligence that's how whitewashed you are, if that was the case a non- english country like China would have been worse of than Nigeria, you with all your fancy english are certified shitthole!

Your english is nothing to write home about either so ufck off[/s]
for the love of sweet Jesus grin where the fvck did you crawl out from? Nigga I could care less if you hurt my feelings or not undecided you keep typing we are not smart we are not smart but you are on nairaland =Nigeria fourm
nigga what are you doing here undecided ? are you lost or something
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Patrioticooduan: 12:47am On Jul 05, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
your people. Taking shots at other countries is what Nigerians do best, this thread is an example. You guys sleep better by thinking everyone's jealous of you when the truth is that we couldn't careless
You are right. This is the same thought ibos hold towards Yorubas. The average Nigerian doesn't know other Africans don't give a fvck about their existence the same way Yorubas don't give damn about ibos.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 12:51am On Jul 05, 2018
Saviour22:
for the love of sweet Jesus grin where the fvck did you crawl out from? Nigga I could care less if you hurt my feelings or not undecided you keep typing we are not smart we are not smart but you are on nairaland =Nigeria fourm
nigga what are you doing here undecided ? are you lost or something
grin
No. I'm definitely not lost. For some strange reason I find your buffoonery amusing. You are the source of my amusement.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 05, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
you don't even see the irony of you calling others "stupid" undecided undecided undecided

You of all people? LOL
OK get off my mention
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 05, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
No. I'm definitely not lost. For some strange reason I find your buffoonery amusing. You are the source of my amusement.
LAMO look @the person, I'm exchanging words with .smh. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 12:55am On Jul 05, 2018
Asowari:
OK get off my mention
go to sleep Afonja you have nothing to offer. Absolutely nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 12:58am On Jul 05, 2018
Saviour22:
LAMO look @the person, I'm exchanging words with .smh. grin grin
Yep, for once you are engaging with a decent person. I should charge you a fee

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 05, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

You are right. This is the same thought ibos hold towards Yorubas. The average Nigerian doesn't know other Africans don't give a fvck about their existence the same way Yorubas don't give damn about ibos.
and the clown just called me afonja. before you lick people ass, know the kind of Ass, u are licking

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 1:04am On Jul 05, 2018
Asowari:
and the clown just called me afonja. before you lick people ass, know the kind of Ass, u are licking
he's honest without bias.ya'll just scared of the truth that's what ive noticed

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Patrioticooduan: 1:06am On Jul 05, 2018
Giant of Africa my ass. No light. No good road. Health care is terrible. Imagine I have not had light in my house for 5 good days. I use generator and solar everyday. And you tell me other Africans are jealous you. People that don't give a fvck about your country. I have been to Benin Republic, Togo, and Ghana and guess what? Their light is close to stable. They have 22 hours of electricity everyday. They don't like Nigerians because you love to boast. You can do without making noise.
Nigeria is a zoo. People are killed everyday and you behave like all is well. All these don't happen in neighbouring Benin and Togo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 05, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
yeah for once you are engaging with a decent person. I should charge you a fee
kikik I was not wrong when I called you a slowpoke grin Listen and listen very well. I don't like South Africans I hate them with great passion,they are my enemies online or offline don't you ever forget that Shaka Zulu angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 05, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Giant[s] of Africa my ass. No light. No good road. Health care is terrible. Imagine I have not had light in my house for 5 good days. I use generator and solar everyday. And you tell me other Africans are jealous you. People that don't give a fvck about your country. I have been to Benin Republic, Togo, and Ghana and guess what? Their light is close to stable. They have 22 hours of electricity everyday. They don't like Nigerians because you love to boast. You can do without making noise.
Nigeria is a zoo. People are killed everyday and you behave like all is well. All these don't happen in neighbouring Benin and Togo.[/s]
what are you ranting on about? undecided do I look like your government? If you don't like how things are run in Nigeria ,then start a Revolution . and stop disturbing my peace.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 1:12am On Jul 05, 2018
Saviour22:
kikik I was not wrong when I called you a slowpoke grin Listen and listen very well. I don't like South Africans I hate them with great passion,they are my enemies online or offline don't you ever forget that Shaka Zulu angry
do you honestly think I give a flying ufck whether an insignificant ape from a 5th world shhthole likes me or not? LOL. go to sleep afonja

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 05, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
go to sleep Afonja you have nothing to offer. Absolutely nothing.
didn't I warn you not to quote me again? undecided
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 1:16am On Jul 05, 2018
Asowari:
didn't I warn you not to quote me again? undecided
or what? You gonna cook my liver for money rituals? I told you go to sleep little boy you passed your curfew long time ago

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 05, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
or what? You gonna cook my liver for money rituals? I told you go to sleep little boy you passed your curfew long time ago
oh yes I'm gonna cook your liver for rituals. and use the money and fvck your sisters merciless undecided now bye bye child don't disturb my mention with your nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 1:22am On Jul 05, 2018
Asowari:
oh yes I'm gonna cook your liver for rituals. and use the money and fvck your sisters merciless undecided now bye bye child don't disturb my mention with your nonsense.
oh yes typical Nigerian.LOL this is what ive come to expect "crassness deluxe" go on coon amuse me some more, earn your moneygringrin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by BlackAdam55(m): 1:30am On Jul 05, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
oh yes typical Nigerian.LOL this is what ive come to expect "crassness deluxe" go on coon amuse me some more, earn your moneygringrin
dude u are not, funny just stop! Stop trying hard to be
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 1:31am On Jul 05, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Giant of Africa my ass. No light. No good road. Health care is terrible. Imagine I have not had light in my house for 5 good days. I use generator and solar everyday. And you tell me other Africans are jealous you. People that don't give a fvck about your country. I have been to Benin Republic, Togo, and Ghana and guess what? Their light is close to stable. They have 22 hours of electricity everyday. They don't like Nigerians because you love to boast. You can do without making noise.
Nigeria is a zoo. People are killed everyday and you behave like all is well. All these don't happen in neighbouring Benin and Togo.
you have the balls to speak the truth, now watch " they are jealous of us' brigade come for you!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 1:32am On Jul 05, 2018
BlackAdam55:
dude u are not, funny just stop! Stop trying hard to be
and on which sambisa forest tree did this ape fall from?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by BlackAdam55(m): 1:33am On Jul 05, 2018
Saviour22:
and to think that, they said we are lusting after there women, seems to amuse me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by BlackAdam55(m): 1:35am On Jul 05, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
and[s] on which sambisa forest tree did this ape fall from?[/s]
from ur mama tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 1:37am On Jul 05, 2018
BlackAdam55:
from ur mama tongue tongue
Exactly why I'm yet to meet a smart Nigerian

4 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by BlackAdam55(m): 1:38am On Jul 05, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
Exactly why I'm yet to meet a smart Nigerian
so your mama is a monkey grin grin Say no more shocked shocked I'm out grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 1:40am On Jul 05, 2018
BlackAdam55:
so your mama is a monkey grin grin Say no more shocked shocked I'm out grin
typically childish. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by MrNigeria2018: 2:24am On Jul 05, 2018
EmekusTHEgreat:

I note your patriotism. however, understand that all the aforementioned countries are for a fact better than Nigeria in terms of illiteracy, infrastructure, standard of living and as the other fellow said human development indices (HDI), Nigeria just recently overtook India as the most poverty filled nation on earth.
But yes, there may still exist some form of envy, which might not necessarily be envy but pure dislike.
I for one know that South Africans aren't necessarily envious of Nigeria, they just don't like Nigerians, the same for Kenya.

Pls stop saying what you don’t know

I have practically lived in these aforementioned countries and Nigeria is far ahead of those countries except South Africa.

Egypt is the only other country that could easily compete with Nigeria apart from South Africa.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by DrayZee: 5:53am On Jul 05, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
It seems the OP has gotten to you cheesy
Actually, most Nigerians don't care about other African countries (believe it, don't believe it, whatever floats your boat). It seems all of you think we do, when in reality, you barely cross our minds.
If you're using trolls (one who's probably from your country) on nairaland to judge Nigeria, then I can't help you.
No matter what happens, no Nigerian, would say anything negative about another country unprovoked. This is something I'm sure of.
If you take a shot at Nigeria, then don't complain when they rain down on you.
Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by LeSudAfricaine: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
DrayZee:

It seems the OP has gotten to you cheesy
Actually, most Nigerians don't care about other African countries (believe it, don't believe it, whatever floats your boat). It seems all of you think we do, when in reality, you barely cross our minds.
If you're using trolls (one who's probably from your country) on nairaland to judge Nigeria, then I can't help you.
No matter what happens, no Nigerian, would say anything negative about another country unprovoked. This is something I'm sure of.
If you take a shot at Nigeria, then don't complain when they rain down on you.
you are relying denying the obvious, like I said look at this thread , if you gonna type countries randomly and claim they are jealous of you wtf is that? Like it or not, Nigerians do this daily unprovoked and as South Africans we always react to this nonsense. Stop being myopic

5 Likes

Re: Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? by DrayZee: 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
you are relying denying the obvious, like I said look at this thread , if you gonna type countries randomly and claim they are jealous of you wtf is that? Like it or not, Nigerians do this daily unprovoked and as South Africans we always react to this nonsense. Stop being myopic
Says the guy whose comments are only against Nigeria. Never anything else. You're just like the OP.
Like I said, whatever floats your boat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed / 23 PDP Reps Set To Defect To APC / Dino Melaye Issues Disclaimer On Presidential Posters Seen Around The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.