Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) (11617 Views)

Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE / Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by SoapQueen(f): 11:28am On Jul 05, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

hmmmmmmm, what do you guys do when he invites you over grin
Lot's of f**king.
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2018
SoapQueen:

Lot's of f**king.

grin grin I love your sincerity
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Coming From A Rich Peasant undecided

Coming from a thief undecided . Stay away from my mention nigga, you're not invited to my crib of friends. You've got no pussy, back off.

#OneLove

1 Like

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by IamPlato(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
OfficialDad:

Coming from a thief undecided . Stay away from my mention nigga, you're not invited to my crib of friends. You've got no pussy, back off.

#OneLove

E Don Reach Insults? shocked

Oya lets Go There...

You Are An Official Fool... Animal Vomit!

1 Like

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BluntBoy(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Why You Come De Chase Another Man Queen
Is she your Queen
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BluntBoy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
SoapQueen:

Want a picture? We are out on currently. Thomas!

I hope this new one is good to you, though. I know it is not my business but... OK, let me just keep quiet.
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by IamPlato(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
BluntBoy:

Is she your Queen

Yes Na grin
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BluntBoy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Yes Na grin
How many people are your queens here
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BluntBoy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
SoapQueen:
Lot's of f**king.
shocked
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by IamPlato(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
BluntBoy:

How many people are your queens here

Young Man Dont Come And Put Sand In My Garri o! grin

How Many Do You Know undecided
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BluntBoy(m): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Young Man Dont Come And Put Sand In My Garri o! grin

How Many Do You Know undecided
Many. Don't even know where to begin.
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by IamPlato(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
BluntBoy:

Many. Don't even know where to begin.

shocked

Abeg Dont Loud It lipsrsealed ... Make Uyai no Hear o shocked ...

I Won Go See Her People For Introduction... Dont Allow Satan To Use You this Night o

1 Like

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BluntBoy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
IamPlato:

shocked

Abeg Dont Loud It lipsrsealed ... Make Uyai no Hear o shocked ...

I Won Go See Her People For Introduction... Dont Allow Satan To Use You this Night o

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
lefulefu:
cheesy lol u must be a telemondo babe cheesy
Telemudos do happen tongue

1 Like

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Stycon(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
Amarabae:
many desperate ladies are doing it

Oh, I see.

Could you please recommend where I can find those species of ladies?

2 Likes

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by motherfucker: 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by motherfucker: 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
cool
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Go girl!
The worst thing is, this guy never respected me. He used vulgar and very insultive words with like I was trash. Is that the definition of love? While I await true love, I'll groom myself perfectly to suit whoever will come for me.

when you see true love you will not appreciate it....

2 Likes

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by robotix: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2018
Ekpanfly:
no mind dem.

See how bitter they sound

2 Likes

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Abiiiike(f): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Linda Ikeji preached more than what you've put out here but at the end of the day, she swallowed her words .

God has made men above you feminists and sympathisers , and theirs nothing anyone can do about It.

The same way god has given u a malfunctioning brain?
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Abiiiike(f): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
KingTugreat:
Op you just described the perfect wife material,selfless.This is what any man who wants a real wife should go for and deserve.

Of course, she would be selfless and just the perfect wife material.

But, would you do the same for her??, wouldn't that make you selfless and a perfect husband material? Or would you rather she remains the only "selfless" person in the relationship, wouldnt that make you selfish??

1 Like

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by motherfucker: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
tongue
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by motherfucker: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
embarassed
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by KingTugreat: 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
Abiiiike:

Of course, she would be selfless and just the perfect wife material.

But, would you do the same for her??, wouldn't that make you selfless and a perfect husband material? Or would you rather she remains the only "selfless" person in the relationship, wouldnt that make you selfish??
I will like to trade places with her as long as she would provide me the necessary and good things in life,that makes life comfortable and sweet.
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by hammer6F: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
Amarabae:
Dear "wife material"
Happy new month to you, welcome to the second half of the year.
I want us to talk about something,
Something that I find silly that some of you do.
Listen, you don't have to be stupid in order to earn the medal of wife material from your boyfriend and his family.
You don't have to turn yourself into a desperate slave because you want him to take you to the altar.
You will leave your house to visit him, you decide to stay with him for some days,
You clean his house
You cook for him
You wash his clothes
You spread your legs for him to have you to the fullest,many times as he wants,
He takes you to his family house,
You turn yourself more into a bigger foolish housemaid,
You will wash his father's clothes
You will wash his mother's clothes
You can even wash even his forefathers and ancestors clothes
His sisters will be busy watching TV and pressing phone
You will be their new cook ,after cooking they will turn into food inspectors inorder to rate the degree of your "wife material "
You will wash the plates after eating,
You can even volunteer to go to the evil forest to fetch firewood for them,
You turn yourself into their errand girl
All because of desperation for him to marry you,
Desperation made you to forget your level and class.
I am not against you assisting a bit if you can when you visit your fiance/boyfriend house but don't turn into a maid.
If your own father beg you to wash his clothes, you murmur and refuse but you have turned yourself into a laundry madam in your boyfriend/fiance house.
You always nag when your mum ask you to cook but you are now a cook just for ring.
The funny fact is that if you like lick his anus, he will dump your azz if he wants especially when he sees your desperation.
Dear "wife material " that is doing this, I want to let you know that you are fake and desperate.
Grow your esteem please.
Before you become a "used and dumped "
If you are doing all that for your parents-in-law, I will not blink an eyelid
You are now married and now their daughter-in-law.
But you turned yourself into a housemaid to a guy who is not your husband and his family who you are not a daughter in law to.
If you visit your fiance/boyfriend family, stop acting stupid in order to prove a "wife material"
Stop being fake, be yourself.
If they ask you to do something beneath your class and level, stand there and reject it outrightly and politely.
And to that guy you called fiance/boyfriend, he is yet to marry you yet you are playing a "wife role " to him.
And you think you have sense,
You better wake up.
Feminism makes a woman to know her worth the more,
You have a worth and should not reduce your level just for a wedding ring,
Stand your ground, if he wants to leave, open the door and let him go.
Marriage don't define a woman rather a woman should define marriage.
They are quick to popularise the words "wife material " but we less hear of "husband material "
Dear wife material, will heaven fall if your fiance/boyfriend comes to your parents house and wash your fathers clothes?
Will buhari step down if he comes and wash your fathers car?
Why don't he prove his "husband material " by cleaning your parents house?
You see how silly you look.
Mtcheeew
Let me drop my pen here.
Aunty "wife material"
Reorder your steps and stop being desperate!

Oriaku loves you all.
NB: This is a personal opinion and postulation, counter it with maturity if you want.
Trolls and abusive comments will be ignored.
Thanks.

ORIAKU DI YA... Osodi Eme... Nwanyi Igbo ji eme onu 1.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ekpanfly:

I forever will.
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Abiiiike(f): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
KingTugreat:

I will like to trade places with her as long as she would provide me the necessary and good things in life,that makes life comfortable and sweet.

It's not about trading places Bro, it's about doing this together.
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Amarabae(f): 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
hammer6F:

ORIAKU DI YA... Osodi Eme... Nwanyi Igbo ji eme onu 1.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I forever will.
Okay wish you all the best....Your right man would find you soon.

1 Like

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by KingTugreat: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Abiiiike:

It's not about trading places Bro, it's about doing this together.
You can start with your boyfriend or husband.
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BabbanBura(m): 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

Lot's of f**king.

Sarauniya, zo mana. Wallahi i no go mind this kind visit - RSVP
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by SoapQueen(f): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
BabbanBura:

Sarauniya, zo mana. Wallahi i no go mind this kind visit - RSVP
If e catch you!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Girl Flaunts Her Boobs On Facebook! Trendy Or Trashy? See Here: / See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) / Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.