Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) (11631 Views)

Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE / Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BabbanBura(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

If e catch you!!

Waiya dadi kashe ni - come catch me
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by mzhorlah(f): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2018
Kendraaace:
You're right and this has nothing to do with being lazy...
hello dear. how are you? am sure you are better, am praying for you dear. be strong
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kendraaace:
You're right and this has nothing to do with being lazy...

Oweniwe

When last did you hear from kendrace?
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by oweniwe(m): 7:56am On Mar 20, 2019
bobobooge:

Oweniwe

When last did you hear from kendrace?

cry cry

Her number stopped going last year. I've tried to reach out to her relatives and friends on Facebook to ask about her but got no response.

Cc: ahnie
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Yeraa(f): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
I love this. let the wise acknowledge the fact that it's true. We as women need to show and know our worth. Don't be fake and stop forcing things that aren't meant to be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Show Off Their Assets On Twitter (Photos) / At What Age Did Have Your First Crush / Konji Alert! Beautiful Nigerian Actress Put Her Full Boobs On Display At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.