Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (59677 Views)

"Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Greenbullet(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2018
All ladies here are defending their right to go to and fro a male counterparts abode, it seems you are all oblivious of the term territory, when you are in the territory of any not your own, demands can be made which you will likely adhere to , it is imperative you all desist from going to territories, open ground is a great choice, it keeps you safe, please ladies make use of your brains, don't visit any male except you are ready to yield to his demands.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by PotatoSalad(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2018
I invite girls over to play MK XL, Forza, piano or watch movies. No strings attached
That girl is a fool.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Ishilove: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2018
oyb:

I am just trolling. Home call na booty call. Esp since naija chicks are the mistresses of bizarre mating dances(why are you touching me, stop it)(later - the guy na Mumu without action)
Hahaha! 'Why are you touching me' is misinterpreted as 'touch me more'.

Abeg who get that kain power to be killing mosquitoes.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2018
Pusyiter:
Why won't he when you are hot? grin

LMAO. I'm not hot. Just a crazy people magnet.
I'm drawn to people who seem lonely or unpopular & I get to find out why everyone else is avoiding them grin
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Stormborn86: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2018
An erect p. e. n. i. s has no conscience. cry

1 Like

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by kokomilala(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2018
That our women, in this space, called Nigeria, don't like or want sex is a pretensious detachment from the practicalities of nature. Every woman who ovulates gets Hot. Some even have sex overdrive. But society has so drilled it into THEIR dna that they should pretend they abhor sex
Sex is a physical need. And when hormones rage, this lower faculty, animalistic in manifestations, at times, overwhelms the body they occupy-male or female. We only need to be voyeurs of some sort to see the sex-starved act out their fantasies and unleash those animalistic lusts in the secret recesses of their bedrooms. Or wherever the fire of passion consumes them.

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Pusyiter(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2018
We are on the same page.
Being a magnet or being hot simply means you are crazily attracted to men and men to you. grin
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. I'm not hot. Just a crazy people magnet.
I'm drawn to people who seem lonely or unpopular & I get to find out why everyone else is avoiding them grin
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by joshjc(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2018
IamPlato:

It Depends On What Brings You To My House...

I Cant see Cake and Not Have A Bite grin

I Am A Very Responsibile Young Fellow and A Virgin and A Born Again and A Worker In Church...

We Will Do Praise And Worship Then I Will Fan her Till She Sleeps...

But That Would Be After Eatin the Honeypot
na wah
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by GOFRONT(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2018
And as we are talkin, some ladies are replying from their Host's house

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Austin234(m): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2018
I guess this has got many girls thinking.

Many girls thinks that the world revolve around their waist. Too bad.

River cannot consume u if ur leg didn't come near it

1 Like

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Eziokwugbaoto: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2018
She is coming to measure the length and width of the house, measure the doors and windows and ascertain the colour of the paint. Mtcheew
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2018
Pusyiter:
We are on the same page.
Being a magnet or being hot simply means you are crazily attracted to men and men to you. grin

Lol, isn't that the way it should be? tongue
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by sweetrace(f): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:
My own problem is not about going to their houses it's about collecting gifts.

Ladies if you know you won't let them fvck please don't collect any thing from them..

Please don't turn our ladies into prostitutes. In the days of our mothers men gave ladies gifts to show that they could take care of them after marriage and to demonstrate their feelings. Now a guy gives a girl a gift and he makes a big deal out of it. Doesn't it give you pleasure to give your woman a present. While I am totally against ladies asking for anything 〰 I think that is totally demeaning. Stop making a big deal about giving material stuff. And stop asking for her body in exchange. There is nothing you can give that equates her body. Absolutely nothing.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by mimimile93: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2018
sweetrace:

Please don't turn our ladies into prostitutes. In the days of our mothers men gave ladies gifts to show that they could take care of them after marriage and to demonstrate their feelings. Now a guy gives a girl a gift and he makes a big deal out of it. Doesn't it give you pleasure to give your woman a present. While I am totally against ladies asking for anything 〰 I think that is totally demeaning. Stop making a big deal about giving material stuff. And stop asking for her body in exchange. There is nothing you can give that equates her body. Absolutely nothing.

our ladies are already prostitutes by default.
A naija girl's pvssy is worth N200. If u give her more dan that u have outpay her.
when I give a naija woman gift, I ask for her pvssy because that's the only tin she can offer.

I don't run charity home.

P.S why is it that naija ladies don't spend on their men? Why do the belivd men are responsible for their upkeep?

1 Like

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by laliga01: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2018
Tallesty1:
You are most active in Romance and Celebrities section, two section that are filled mostly with boys and girls and talk is usually sex related. Since it is only guys that are thinking about sex then why are you not active in places like politics, jobs, education family, travels etc? Why romance and celebrities?

I agree with you though. Nigerian guys too like sex, the girls don't and that is why they cannot date a one minute man.

Smiles, Gayoyo. You de operate like rat o.
You bite small, blow small breeze.
I know this pattern.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by laliga01: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2018
sweetrace:

Lolx.... I can see the capital letter L in front of your car.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by laliga01: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:

A naija girl's pvssy is worth N200. If u give her more dan that u have outpay her.
when I give a naija woman gift, I ask for her pvssy because that's the only tin she can offer.

P.S why is it that naija ladies don't spend on their men? Why do the belivd men are responsible for their upkeep?

The last time I was in Canada, my female Canadian friend took me for launch.
Before 9ja babe take you for launch, you go don pay tire.
Na your money them go use to carry you chop.
Na today?
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by omogidi234(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2018
Saff:
Smh.

Just a ridiculous mindset to have.

I really don't think it is so. Please check the most cases of sexual harassment, it is usually one male to female Alone. Or One female to some male. Except a situation where armed men burst into an apartment.

The Lady is correct except that she said it in sarcasm. Leave the sarcasm and pick the message.

A lot of men would be angry at that statement but a lot of men would also agree with her.

If you are not directly or indirectly expecting sex don't go to a place you would be left with only a guy or some guys.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Pusyiter(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2018
Well, your guess is as good as mine
But it seems it does not apply to me cool
XhosaNostra:

Lol, isn't that the way it should be? tongue
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by mimimile93: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
laliga01:

The last time I was in Canada, my female Canadian friend took me for launch.
Before 9ja babe take you for launch, you go don pay tire.
Na your money them go use to carry you chop.
Na today?

naija girl can never take u out for lunch. They were programed to belivd dat it's men responsibile to care for them

invite a naija girl for lunch and see her bring all her hungry female friends along..

I detest them
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by laliga01: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:

naija girl can never take u out for lunch. They were programed to belivd dat it's men responsibile to care for them

invite a naija girl for lunch and see her bring all her hungry female friends along..

I detest them

Smiles,... Not all thou but that's how you identify the hungry ones.
You can't take some for launch with them asking for take away.
Na that one de vex me sef, not the launch.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Everking(m): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
She has said it all
No pretense... angry
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by tonquendo4u(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Simple and short
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Pusyiter:
Well, your guess is as good as mine
But it seems it does not apply to me cool

How so? You sound sweet enough, I'm sure there's a couple of people out there with a sweet tooth tongue
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Masterppower: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Some lame girls takes men to be a charity organization....
Why won't a girl service the source of her material gains?
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by uvie66: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
faseblex:
In a post shared on Twitter, @lapebelle advised ladies not to visit the opposite sex at their houses if they don't want to have sex in order to avoid sexual harassment. Really?

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/dont-go-to-their-house-if-you-dont-want.html
myopic view, so because babe follow you go house na gbagbati that you must rape am. A work is in control of her body and she has the right to say no or yes.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by sweetrace(f): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:

By default �� Not Naija ladies but your crowd. The kind you mingle with. Which says a lot about who you are.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Pusyiter(m): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
I reserve my comment. You are forming a hard nut to crack abi grin
It takes 2 to tangle and 1 to bungle.
XhosaNostra:

How so? You sound sweet enough, I'm sure there's a couple of people out there with a sweet tooth tongue
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by mimimile93: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
sweetrace:

By default �� Not Naija ladies but your crowd. The kind you mingle with. Which says a lot about who you are.
how best do u descrbe a prostitues if is not one who collects another money and offer sex in return? Naija ladies are this.

PS:
pls mention 10 good tins u can offer ur man apart from ur cooch and givin him a baby..

Thank u
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by CeeKay17: 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
Tallesty1:
You are most active in Romance and Celebrities section, two section that are filled mostly with boys and girls and talk is usually sex related. Since it is only guys that are thinking about sex then why are you not active in places like politics, jobs, education family, travels etc? Why romance and celebrities?

I agree with you though. Nigerian guys too like sex, the girls don't and that is why they cannot date a one minute man.
Exactly. How many Naija girls do you see discussing about meaningful things like politics, business, sports, technology, Crypto-currency?
At least 90% of their talks revolve around Men, Dating, Sex & Relationships.
Truly, a lot of girls (not all) have nothing to offer other than sex.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
Pusyiter:
I reserve my comment. You are forming a hard nut to crack abi grin
It takes 2 to tangle and 1 to bungle.

LMAO. Careful what you wish for, it might come true.
Some of us don't just tangle, we do like a boa grin
I don't think you can handle it.

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by KingTugreat: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:

how best do u descrbe a prostitues if is not one who collects another money and offer sex in return? Naija ladies are this.

PS:
pls mention 10 good tins u can offer ur man apart from ur cooch and givin him a baby..

Thank u
Ride on bro.i gat your back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Best Break Up/ Cheating/regret/ Bad Relationship Songs. Top 50 My Favourites. / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.