Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (59701 Views)

"Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by ajog1: 9:10am On Jul 04, 2018
sarahade:

Don't you study a girl before approaching her or you see her on the street next thing you are in love.

The problem is not from ladies alone most men spend money just yo entice and trick girls into sleeping with them. Spending money doesn't give you the right to have sex she didn't force or put a knife to your head
Okay then! When next you're waiting to board a public transport to the other side of town but have a tinted glass-private vehicle with two rough looking men inside willing to offer you a lift, quickly get on board-you heargrin. Honestly stop this self-centered smart game. If it looks too good to be true, then there has to be a motive behind such gesture.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Akpacha(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2018
pocohantas:

I think braintasking is subjective. I haven't been able to learn scrabble, no matter how hard I try grin

Then, till the close of ur casket, u wouldn't learn how to playing chess. Meaning ur brain is so weak.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by pocohantas(f): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Me too. I understand that words have to be formed and all that but it's the rules that are binding that I never get

We are together jare. Take a seat by my side kiss grin
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by sexdoll: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2018
this is a very outlandish advice.

are you trying to tell me that sex will always happen whenever a biatch comes visiting?
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Rebuke: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2018
sarahade:
Mtcheew .
If a girl pays her friend a visit must they have sex or must sex be the only reason a lady visits a man. This lady is sick.

Blind argument. D problem I have wt some of yhu is, yhu keep fighting d truth.

Yes, nt all guys will do dat but as a girl to avoid story dat touches avoiding visit to a guy's house alone is wisest thing to do.

Why must it be his house whr d possibility of bin in room alone wth him?

I think u girls ar really d cause of ur own problems at times.

I read here one time whr a lady accused a guy of rape after sleeping over in d guy's house in d name of usin free wifi.

Yhu see fire n yhu keep goin into it bt wil cry out whn u get burnt...total foolishness.

I am a guy and I am saying dis nt bcus I can do such. I only knw myself I don't knw others bt we all have read plenty of such stories here.

Why his house? why not other places if u too have no hidden agenda.

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by pocohantas(f): 9:20am On Jul 04, 2018
Akpacha:
Then, till the close of ur casket, u wouldn't learn how to playing chess. Meaning ur brain is so weak.

LOL, I play chess. Not tiki-taka kinda chess...
But I haven't been able to play scrabble, maybe I haven't put in interest. Maybe my brain is actually so weak. I don't care biko cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by tunize(m): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2018
She has a point to some extent though jst her own opinion and mind-set besides no be only sex must carry girl go boi house now not all guyz tink backward...boiz na dey reason how dem wan take hammmer nor b Bleep go bring money nah
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Jimi23(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2018
Not true. My girlfriend came to.my house for over 8 months and we never had sex until we were seriously involved.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by sarahade(f): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2018
ajog1:
Okay then! When next you're waiting to board a public transport to the other side of town but have a tinted glass-private vehicle with two rough looking men inside willing to offer you a lift, quickly get on board-you heargrin. Honestly stop this self-centered smart game. If it looks too good to be true, then there has to be a motive behind such gesture.

What are you saying
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Daeylar(f): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:
My own problem is not about going to their houses it's about collecting gifts.

Ladies if you know you won't let them fvck please don't collect any thing from them..

Rape apologist spotted.

Potential rapist, maybe

Same way all the 9
80+ people who liked your posts and the 7 who shared it are all rape apologists, maybe even rapists as well. Potential or actual.

Anyone who supports this lady is nothing but a rape apologist, may also be a potential rapist or an actual rapists.

The lady is a rape apologist and victim blamer herself.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by onleek(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2018
Judging from act and motives of our ladies outside now, no feelings and if there is nothing to tag feelings the ladies never developed thoughts of visiting. If u r visiting as a Lady, I believed something triggered the visitation. Lust for the guy indirectly and trying to hide in the open pretending not to have feelings . at times most of you try scare away the guy by trying to make demand for certain amount. If the guy isn't someone who will say know to ur request or demand and can't afford to let go considering his investment so far.

The problems lies with our ladies demonstrating ghost love while trying to swindle the little cash the guy possess because u want to prove smartness that u didn't acquire. Am sorry ...our ladies should help matters too.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Rebuke: 9:37am On Jul 04, 2018
sarahade:

What if she's taking her time to study you. Even if you guys have started dating must sex happen on first visit what if she's a virgin and doesn't want sex till marriage

Hhahaah. And it's only by going to his house alone u can study him abi?

So, yhu keep going to every guy's house dat asks u out to study them. Smh.

Continue abeg, yhu wil soon graduate from house study.

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by jaxxy(m): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2018
Saff:
but then they later cry that it’s the only thing a woman can offer on earth. The real question is what do you value? What do you chase more than anything on this earth? What do you truly want? If I come to your house, what is on your mind from the minute I walk in? If I offer everything else apart from this one thing, will you be content or still complain like a lost parrot?

Well I guess it’s typical innit grin

I once agreed to these terms with my ex and she was shocked bt I keep my words. She later got her self tipsy and started looking for wat wasn't missing later she told me she did it to know if i was really ok There. I told her she shudnt get it twisted ima beast grin cool
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by gonkin(m): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2018
So a girl cannot visit me in peace again abi. Hmmm this is serious
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Liberator007(m): 9:44am On Jul 04, 2018
faseblex:
In a post shared on Twitter, @lapebelle advised ladies not to visit the opposite sex at their houses if they don't want to have sex in order to avoid sexual harassment. Really?

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/dont-go-to-their-house-if-you-dont-want.html
Not all guys madam. Not all guys but the truth is that, the advice would have saved a lot of stories that touch the heart. Most ladies actually go visit with a 50/50 mindset. So sisters, to be on a safe side, meet outside.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2018
WALLAHI NO SENSE AMONG NIGERIA GIRLS AND LADIES
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Ishilove: 9:47am On Jul 04, 2018
Common sense. A lot of them don't have self control so the best thing is to not even put yourself in that kind of situation.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by mimimile93: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2018
Daeylar:

Rape apologist spotted.

Potential rapist, maybe

Same way all the 9
80+ people who liked your posts and the 7 who shared it are all rape apologists, maybe even rapists as well. Potential or actual.

Anyone who supports this lady is nothing but a rape apologist, may also be a potential rapist or an actual rapists.

The lady is a rape apologist and victim blamer herself.

If you buy her phone,

Pay her bills,

Got her gifts

And she still doesn't let you fvck.

Then rape is legal..

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2018
Ishilove:
Common sense. A lot of them don't have self control so the best thing is to not to even put yourself in that kind of situation.

Someone canno come around for Netflix without chill again?
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by DozieInc(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2018
She has a point though.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by mimimile93: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2018
Ojuri20:

You've a silly mentality of woman and relationship. With your posts so far it's very obvious you've nothing to offer in a relationship except money, you're not bedmatic, ambitious, intelligent and you were never and will never be a good companion and you've refuse to adjust that mentality of yours tgat it is not all girls (African) that can be bought with money. Please and please admit the fact that you've problems and work on yourself.

African ladies are very cheap (the ones born from the 80s). You can even buy them upfront.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Alejandro2040: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2018
sexdoll:
this is a very outlandish advice.

are you trying to tell me that sex will always happen whenever a biatch comes visiting?

Not ALWAYS. I believe the tweet is directed at girls that for instance meet someone new where after a few dates (of wining and dining) are invited over and are eager to oblige.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Ishilove: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2018
oyb:

Someone canno come around for Netflix without chill again?
Ideally yes, but it would be better to not to put yourself at the mercy of a _horny man. Rape now, apologise later. It's the devil's handiwork.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by anigold(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2018
faseblex:
In a post shared on Twitter, @lapebelle advised ladies not to visit the opposite sex at their houses if they don't want to have sex in order to avoid sexual harassment. Really?

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/dont-go-to-their-house-if-you-dont-want.html
is not every one that is a sex maniac..some of these ladies feels pussy solves all problems. Tell those ladies going to Shiloh every year dem no get pussy? Them get..
Even money can't solve every problem.. if I invite you to my house I will definitely let you know the motives so that we have a mutual agreement.. me I don't hide my feelings.... Ladies should stop thinking the world revolves around noonish,ass n pussy.. no is not if it was so women will be ruling the world completely
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by bella18(f): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2018
yea, really, i second.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by anigold(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2018
My advice to all ladies,there's no free lunch in this world.. if there's the percentage is around 1%.. the moment a guy start spending monies on you n u accept just know that at one point u will have to give pussy,if you are not ready just reject every lovely gesture he will be giving.. After all he is not your father.. I give sane advice to my sisters too..

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by pocohantas(f): 10:03am On Jul 04, 2018
Ishilove:

Ideally yes, but it would be better to not to put yourself at the mercy of a _horny man. Rape now, apologise later. It's the devil's handiwork.

True story!! wink

1 Like

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2018
Saff:
but then they later cry that it’s the only thing a woman can offer on earth. The real question is what do you value? What do you chase more than anything on this earth? What do you truly want? If I come to your house, what is on your mind from the minute I walk in? If I offer everything else apart from this one thing, will you be content or still complain like a lost parrot?

Well I guess it’s typical innit grin

what exactly do you mean, "If I offer everything else apart from this one thing"
lemme tell you what is typical ,,when a gurl want to visit a man ,she goes like am going to meet my daddy ,because naija guy will make sure dstv sub is on,gen onstandby,,cupcake in da fridge or food is available ... bascially men provides absolute comfort ,so what other everything can a lady provide, asides aex
Even TF them go still collect,, we are daddies not boyfriends grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by joenor(m): 10:15am On Jul 04, 2018
she dey talk from many experience.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Pusyiter(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2018
Why won't he when you are hot? grin
XhosaNostra:
Lol, sometimes you don't even have to be at their house, just be close enough, like next door!

One guy I was seated next to at a house party went absolutely bonkers on me. He was a neighbour of the family hosting the party. My crime? I talked to him! Somehow, in his mind, that made us a couple.
Anyway, long story short, a commotion broke out because we were leaving. At one point he was half-dragging me & half-carrying me to the house next door, his lair. They literally had to peel him off me.
Some guys are too unpredictable, don't even talk to them long enough to create the impression of interest in their minds. They will sweep you off your feet, literally.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2018
Ishilove:

I am just trolling. Home call na booty call. Esp since naija chicks are the mistresses of bizarre mating dances(why are you touching me, stop it)(later - the guy na Mumu without action)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver / Why Do Black Women Have Bigger Butts!!! Answered Finally / How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.