Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (59705 Views)

"Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2019
Tallesty1:
Na rapist dey do that ooo.

I have no problem with gals visiting guys, what I am totally against is sleeping over in the house of a guy that you've not been dating. He will definitely make a move if he's been asking you out and some will not stop when you say NO so it is better not to try it at all.
Which rapist. Will she even notice what he is up to. He just have to say sweet words and she will surrender unconsciously
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Starz825(m): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2019
pafo:
Contrary to popular belief; the world does not revolve around a pussy.

Not all of us are pervs and the thing sef nor be food.
God go bless you for that your last statement...every guy can't be a fvck boy..I keep saying it...every one has different priorities with women...
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by EM123: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2019
If a lady visit u and u didn't ask for sex she will say u are not a man
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by EM123: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2019
If a lady visit or sleep over in ur place and u didn't ask for sex she will say u are not a man
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Thegamingorca(m): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2019
EM123:
If a lady visit or sleep over in ur place and u didn't ask for sex she will say u are not a man

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Lady Dressed As A FRSC Officer & Her Man As A Driver / How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? / Woman Arrested For Masturbating At Georgia Beach, Says It "Only Took 20 Seconds"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.