Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (59676 Views)

"Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by sarahade(f): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2018
Hedonisst:

But you want him to spend his little money on you before marriage ba?

It's not a necessity. People want different things in a relationship. The value of sex is not money but love

The world is something else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by profdonald3(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2018
Funny[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Rosebloom: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2018
I don't even know why ladies are coming for her.

If you have no plans of sleeping with a guy don't get all cuddly with him.

And please don't tell me he's just a friend, you know he has a thing for you and you still visit him and sleep over.

Are you kidneyn me

Visit him... stay in the living room or outside...don't go checking out the draperies in his room.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by KingTugreat: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2018
dingbang:
After going to give the nunu to diff sugar daddies, you go now come my house dey play virgin Mary..? sad mbanunu
correct guy dey mumu dem go come dey form mary magdalene the mother of jesus.I hate naija girls they are just hypocrites,she dey deny you Bleep while she dey Bleep another guy 247
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by ybalogs(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2018
pocohantas:

I think braintasking is subjective. I haven't been able to learn scrabble, no matter how hard I try grin

wow. Pretty sure you know the words. All you need to learn is tiles placement to maximise your scores. That shouldn't take a lot of your time nah.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by majekoam(m): 8:33am On Jul 04, 2018
Also Lets stop shaming men. Both sexes have their problems.

How many times have I gone to buy something and a female teller will say something like:

"Won't you dash me" why?? because you are a woman??

Ill ask "What am I owing you" and she will say "It is 700 (for example) but you can give me more"" ??!! why??!!

Women feel a right to unsubstantiated things too so lets bring down the hypocrisy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Hedonisst: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2018
sarahade:

It's not a necessity. People want different things in a relationship. The value of sex is not money but love

The world is something else.

Exactly. You want love, he wants love AND sex, so whose wants should prevail?

An adult man has got needs you know? Let's not be unreasonable. You don't expect a normal guy to stay sex starved in the name of waiting on you to get married first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by sarahade(f): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2018
Hedonisst:

But you want him to spend his little money on you before marriage ba?

And by the way, she's taking her time to study the guy at whose expense? I particularly hate this thing that so many Nigerian girls like doing. So you want a guy to audition himself before you at his own expense (taking you out spending money etc), only to decide at your own convenience that you're not interested in him. Is that a good investment on the guy's part?

It's better to avoid all this by spending your own money whenever you hang out during the 'studying' phase, and rejecting any money or gifts he gives you...Until you're sure of what you want. That way nobody feels bad in the end.

Don't you study a girl before approaching her or you see her on the street next thing you are in love.

The problem is not from ladies alone most men spend money just yo entice and trick girls into sleeping with them. Spending money doesn't give you the right to have sex she didn't force or put a knife to your head

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by sarahade(f): 8:36am On Jul 04, 2018
Hedonisst:

Exactly. You want love, he wants love AND sex, so whose wants should prevail?

An adult man has got needs you know? Let's not be unreasonable. You don't expect a normal guy to stay sex starved in the name of waiting on you to get married first.

Should unmarried couple be having SEX?
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by FaceThem: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2018
Inukwa
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by jeezy255: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2018
Apina:

I believe she meant, going to visit a guy at home is you giving consent to sex not necessarily that it will happen or that he will demand it undecided
So True!!!
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by sarahade(f): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2018
Exwizard:

Fine you are a virgin and don't want sex then don't visit unless I insist.

So paying you a visit means I want to get deflowered?
Sir change your mentality .
I can pay you a visit and not have sex but we will still have a good time.

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Akpacha(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2018
I don't drag pants with my ladies visitors cos I always finished everything on chat or calls, I see no reasons she would come and start behaving funny.

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by LORDKing001: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2018
sarahade:
Mtcheew .
If a girl pays her friend a visit must they have sex or must sex be the only reason a lady visits a man. This lady is sick.

Remove the dirt in your � first before removing others.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by nellyelitz(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

smiley How're you?
UYAI IMA
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Hedonisst: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2018
sarahade:

Don't you study a girl before approaching her or you see her on the street next thing you are in love.

The problem is not from ladies alone most men spend money just yo entice and trick girls into sleeping with them. Spending money doesn't give you the right to have sex she didn't force or put a knife to your head

Well you can get away with that with laid back guys like me, but don't count on it with many guys out there. If he's spending on you, you know why (don't pretend like you're a kid). Nobody forced you to accept his spending. If you're gleefully enjoying the spending without intent to Bleep him, then.... Hmm. End up in a room with him afterwards and be forming holy holy, you will get devoured forcefully.

Just reminded me of The Notorious B.I.G.- Bleep.i.ng You Tonight Featuring R. Kelly...

You must be used to me spending
All that sweet wining and dining
BUT I'm FUC.KIN.G you tonight...

http://www.youtube.ng/watch?v=ziQkBYd19SI

1 Like

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by babyfaceafrica: 8:43am On Jul 04, 2018
alignacademy:

True

Sadly, the good guys rarely do enough PR
why should they?... if ladies believe most guys are bad..their loss...not mine!!!!..... most ladies love sweet mouth...good guys don't have time for that....keep it precise and factual

1 Like

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Exwizard: 8:43am On Jul 04, 2018
sarahade:

So paying you a visit means I want to get disflowered? Sir change your mentality . I can pay you a visit and not have sex but we will still have a good time.
The poster said to avoid story that touch the heart........
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Akpacha(m): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2018
sarahade:

go and check dictionary meaning of couple, stop asking funny questions.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2018
sarahade:

So paying you a visit means I want to get disflowered deflowered?
Sir change your mentality .
I can pay you a visit and not have sex but we will still have a good time.
Do you still have it?
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by sarahade(f): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2018
Akpacha:
go and check dictionary meaning of couple, stop asking funny questions.
Thanks.
I was typing with anger so I made a mistake.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Ojuri20: 8:45am On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:
My own problem is not about going to their houses it's about collecting gifts.

Ladies if you know you won't let them fvck please don't collect any thing from them..

You've a silly mentality of woman and relationship. With your posts so far it's very obvious you've nothing to offer in a relationship except money, you're not bedmatic, ambitious, intelligent and you were never and will never be a good companion and you've refuse to adjust that mentality of yours that it is not all girls (African) that can be bought with money. Please and please admit the fact that you've problems and work on yourself.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Akpacha(m): 8:46am On Jul 04, 2018
sarahade:

go and check dictionary meaning of couple, stop asking funny questions pls.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by sarahade(f): 8:46am On Jul 04, 2018
Hedonisst:

Well you can get away with that with laid back guys like me, but don't count on it with many guys out there. If he's spending on you, you know why (don't pretend like you're a kid). Nobody forced you to accept his spending. If you're gleefully enjoying the spending without intent to Bleep him, then.... Hmm. End up in a room with him afterwards and be forming holy holy, you will get devoured forcefully.

Just reminded me of The Notorious B.I.G.- Bleep.i.ng You Tonight Featuring R. Kelly...

You must be used to me spending
All that sweet wining and dining
BUT I'm FUC.KIN.G you tonight...

http://www.youtube.ng/watch?v=ziQkBYd19SI

Ok
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by sarahade(f): 8:49am On Jul 04, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Do you still have it?

Thanks. I have to calm down when typing.
The topic just dey vex me.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Akpacha(m): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2018
joincode:
100% per cent support. Guys nowadays not to be trusted.
what of a lady at first chat, u asked how are u, she said she is not fine u asked why she said she is broke that she needed money for food and u ask her to come ur house to collect money. And she show to collect the money, tell me y I wouldn't Bleep her.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by asawanathegreat(m): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2018
Don't come to my place oo because I will do justice to ur hole

1 Like

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by XhosaNostra(f): 8:55am On Jul 04, 2018
Lol, sometimes you don't even have to be at their house, just be close enough, like next door!

One guy I was seated next to at a house party went absolutely bonkers on me. He was a neighbour of the family hosting the party. My crime? I talked to him! Somehow, in his mind, that made us a couple.
Anyway, long story short, a commotion broke out because we were leaving. At one point he was half-dragging me & half-carrying me to the house next door, his lair. They literally had to peel him off me.
Some guys are too unpredictable, don't even talk to them long enough to create the impression of interest in their minds. They will sweep you off your feet, literally.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
why should they?... if ladies believe most guys are bad..their loss...not mine!!!!..... most ladies love sweet mouth...good guys don't have time for that.... keep it precise and factual

Hmm...
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
naso one girl come mai aous
she nor gree make ai press bobby
give am big dick Bleep
i allow am sleep
after i dropped her off in d mornong
i deleted her nos and block her on whatsapp
she even dey bleach sef
so probably her pekus na black
ass black
under arm pit black
ass line black
her knuckles sef black
buh she yellow like fanta for face.hands.
bich

This is totally unethical. Must you've mentioned all that? It's shameful.
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by principal21(m): 9:06am On Jul 04, 2018
pafo:
Contrary to popular belief; the world does not revolve around a pussy.

Not all of us are pervs and the thing sef nor be food.
And nor be say e deh vomit money for person or make person richer after the show......
Re: "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter by Thegamingorca(m): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2018
pocohantas:

I think braintasking is subjective. I haven't been able to learn scrabble, no matter how hard I try grin

Me too. I understand that words have to be formed and all that but it's the rules that are binding that I never get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Best Break Up/ Cheating/regret/ Bad Relationship Songs. Top 50 My Favourites. / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? / How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.