Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,436 members, 7,843,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness (15313 Views)

Fear Grips Permanent Secretaries And Directors Over Budget-Padding Probe / Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” / Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by osasirowa: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2010
I want this idea to be extended to political office holders who thinks only about the pecks of political offices
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by Ranoscky(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2010
I don't wanna comment on this topic but permit me to say this. . .

for doz saying that the juju is gonna work, it's like believing that the devil is gonna prevail when he comes to strike u.

D Bible said believe in GOD and have confidence in him. even if u'r amongst D criminals or D kidnappers, all u gat 2

do is ask GOD 4 4givenes and tell him 2 give u D wisdom and ability that'll enable u not 2 commit such crime anymore.

Afterall, all this pastor's that we have now are mere human like us, it's just that they were so commited to GOD, that

was y GOD had 2 giv Dem D power for healing. if u also confess your sins and forsake Dem, Den GOD is willing 2 4giv u!

Even if i'm a sinner, i don't believe any juju can prevail over me, it can only prevail over u if u have little faith in GOD.

I'm not against what D Oba is abt 2 do, maybe Daz his own believe of stop D crime in his state. *all man with 'em own*

Thaz ma opinion, thanx  wink
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by babsmii(m): 8:55am On Jun 16, 2010
lastpage:

What irks me most in all these is the CRIMINALITY OF THIS BRITISH PEOPLE yet, they are the ones that will be preaching 'morality" to us! angry angry

[size=18pt]They stole and plundered our treasures just like the Americans plundered Iraq recently![/size]

But the irony of the whole disaster is that it is the same Britain that our "elites" run to, for Salvation

WE ARE TRULY A LOST GENERATION shocked shocked
SLIMY BAST*RDS

Are we on the same thread?,
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by babsmii(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2010
i think this would at least work for a while if the police can not contain it, they all believe any curse from their monarch especially with anger will definitely catch up with them even in a rat hole so they are on their own,
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by HOTandCOLD(m): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2010
Please, i'll like to use this opportunity to beg the oba of benin to extend that curse to the kidnappers/robbers in the southeast and all thieving politicians in Nigeria. We don't know what else to do about this situation.

long live the king!
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by landtraza(m): 9:17am On Jun 16, 2010
if they are only robbers, i think they should be forgiven depending if they did not kill any sole while taking peoples properties, and moreover if they promise to continue not and change there profession, from harmful thinking to up building work. smiley. But as for the kidnappers  may there be more curse  on them cry angrycause kidnapping is a sin against the true GOD and against humanity.
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by mafioso2(m): 9:53am On Jun 16, 2010
ALL THOSE OF YOU TALKING ABOUT HOW THE BRITISH DEALTH WITH US IN 8DAYS,
Even the Bible recorded how Babylon Capture Jerusalem, first Jewish-Roman War (66–70 CE),,,,or have you forgetten the Holocaust?,.,.,.,. i don't know why all these Yoruba clowns wont mind their Business.,.,. all your Kings do is Go to parties, Beats their Wives and fight Over Govt Contracts. maybe when these Kidnappers Kidnap your Love ones and demand for a randsome. then you will know how it hurts cool
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by Riot5000: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2010
IN PLACE OF NO LEADERSHIP, I guess curse will do.
WHAT ARE THE FUNCTIONS OF NIGERIA'S STATE GOVERNORS?
(BESIDES ROBING THE STATE BLIND)
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by greatgeo(m): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2010
who do you think should leave super eagles
my list are
1 kaun
2 yakubu
your option
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by RichyBlacK(m): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2010
mafioso2:

ALL THOSE OF YOU TALKING ABOUT HOW THE BRITISH DEALTH WITH US IN 8DAYS,  
Even the Bible recorded how Babylon Capture Jerusalem, first Jewish-Roman War (66–70 CE),,,,or have you forgetten the Holocaust?,.,.,.,. i don't know why all these Yoruba clowns wont mind their Business.,.,. all your Kings do is Go to parties, Beats their Wives and fight Over Govt Contracts. maybe when these Kidnappers Kidnap your Love ones and demand for a randsome. then you will know how it hurts cool

mafioso2,

Those references to the historical fact of Benin being captured, looted and burnt down in eight days were not made to ridicule the Benin Empire. Why? Making fun of such would be supporting the massacre of the Benin people. The eight days reference was made to checkmate snowdrops's attempt at historical distortion.

The British retaliation was disproportionate, no doubt, however the Obas' deliberate use of cold-blooded murder as a form of intimidation was poor judgment on his part. Most likely, he relied on the fetish objects around him, which included human parts sacrificed to "fortify" the city against a potential British invasion. The fact is that no juju exists against a determined force armed with guns. The Oba of Benin learned the hard way, unfortunately, that juju was/is a fraud, and the countless humans sacrificed to protect the city and the Oba died for nothing.

The truth of the matter is that juju only has a psychological reality and has no application whatsoever in the physical reality of our world.

All juju claims are fraudulent!

Thank you.
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2010
Does anyone have idea on the expiry date of this oba curse ?
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by RichyBlacK(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2010
PapaBrowne:

Sure. Thanks for the thanks!
Lets remember also that this piece is very biased as it is the viewpoint of a colonial journalist who saw black people as savages. Its a pity he wrote the article with so much bias.
After reading this,I must admit that the Benin Kingdom was truly a great kingdom- I think one of the greatest in Africa at the time.

PapaBrowne,

As a student of history, I have read dozens of accounts regarding the February 10th Punitive Expedition of Benin, and the January 22, 1897 account of the ambush, massacre and execution (of those captured) of an unarmed British "peaceful" expedition by the Benin warriors is not in any way biased. Why do I say so? Well, the article alludes to at least two points made by sympathizers of the Oba's action of deliberate cold-blooded murder of the British "peace mission":

1. That the unarmed expedition decided to go to Benin against the advice of the Oba who refused to see any European.

2. That the mobilization of the British naval squadron was already in play before the ambush and massacre, hence making the point that the British already decided to invade Benin and that the massacre only influenced the timing.

I welcome your points as to why you feel the article was biased. Thank you.
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by mafioso2(m): 10:26am On Jun 16, 2010
RichyBlacK:

mafioso2,

Those references to the historical fact of Benin being captured, looted and burnt down in eight days were not made to ridicule the Benin Empire. Why? Making fun of such would be supporting the massacre of the Benin people. The eight days reference was made to checkmate snowdrops's attempt at historical distortion.

The British retaliation was disproportionate, no doubt, however the Obas' deliberate use of cold-blooded murder as a form of intimidation was poor judgment on his part. Most likely, he relied on the fetish objects around him, which included human parts sacrificed to "fortify" the city against a potential British invasion. The fact is that no juju exists against a determined force armed with guns. The Oba of Benin learned the hard way, unfortunately, that juju was/is a fraud, and the countless humans sacrificed to protect the city and the Oba died for nothing.

The truth of the matter is that juju only has a psychological reality and has no application whatsoever in the physical reality of our world.

Thank you.

I understand you My Brother but what am saying is that as far as the Curse does not demand any Human Blood, let them do it. Am from Edo State (BINI) and i Know alot about the Culture there. The Curse might not Kill them(Kidnappers/Criminals) but anytime they try it there is gonna be Confusion in their camp and they will all get Caught by the police.

Since the birds have learnt not to Perch,.,.,. so the Hunter has Learnt not to Aim grin grin
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by mafioso2(m): 10:28am On Jun 16, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Does anyone have idea on the expiry date of this oba curse ?

You can go Ask Deji of Akure cool
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by bidemi12(m): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2010
nija is really messed up. Am i the only one seeing how warped this is on so many levels? first of all, this juju mentality, when will it end? Also imangine self confessed criminals being allowed to "beg" instead of arresting and investigating them and if the confessing fits the evidence/investigation, then send them to the gulag. All this nonsense can only happen in a country where normal means of solving security issues have failed and the only option is to seek help in the occult and fantasy. IN THIS DAY AND AGE. Damn.
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2010
mafioso2:

You can go Ask Deji of Akure cool
if deji of Akure's juju could fail him,how do we guarantee the potency of that of oba of benin.
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2010
Interesting. Let those in Benin be updating us if truly robbery and kidnaping will cease.
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by rabzy: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2010
RichyBlacK:

mafioso2,

Thank you.

The issue of the efficacy of Juju is hard to establish. I have heard tales from personal family members (am from esan, Edo state), my father told me of how his former landlady when he was still a bachelor once came to his room (here in Lagos) in a dream and beat him with canes and when he woke he saw marks on him, he went to warn the Lady that he did not from such acts in Edo, and that there is no way she can succeed here in Lagos. In Public Secondary schools here in Lagos, a lot is said about boys fighting with Jazz and enough eye-witness account, i have a friend in the my office here, who said he had once seen a guy conjure a cutlass from thin air during an inter-school football clash. Its hard to just say all these things are stories.

@Richyblack, you said in an earlier post that humans are not supernatural beigns and therefore cannot do supernatural juju, as a professed christian,

what would you say about the magic-conjurers of Egypt who were able to duplicate the first 3 plagues of Moses, of note is the Biblical fact that said, they conjured up frogs also, but they could not duplicate the other plaques because God prevented it,

what about the servant girl that was following Paul and Barnabas, who used to foretell events accurately b4 she was cured of the Demon plaqueing her,
The Bible condemned several spiristitic  practices, e.g Foretune -telling, casting of spells on people, inquiring of the dead (Saul and the witch of endor), the new testament talked about a couple of people who performed supernatural acts with demonic powers e.g Simon. So can a Christian say he doesn't believe in usage of demonic powers to perform supernatural deeds, when the Bible is replete with people who did.

For those who say why are they not always 'true for all values' as we say in mathematics, we could consider that these are spirit beings with their own interest in the matter and they could choose to do what-ever they like as they deem fit, either to answer the conjurer  or not, they are not chemicals that would always lose or gain an elctron 'under standard temperature and pressure'.

If someone slaps me and i turn the other cheek, it does not mean tomorrow if he does again or if someone else does i would not put a well-placed uppercut under his chin,

As for the Benin expedition, there are stories that there were traitors who spoilt the juju or sold out the Benins, more more the British comprise a lot of Africans from neighboring tribes who were pretty Jazzed up themselves, so could it be that Jazz cancell Jazz?,

For me i don't believe most of these stories but i don't think we have been in fear by mere TALES alone for all these Centuries, there is definitely credence to many of them,

For those who think Africa has been held behind by the fear of Juju, yes but that is besides it, South Korea, Japan, India, China, Aztecs has been venerating Idols for centuries and they are still developing, ancient Rome, Greece, Egypt achieved feats that we found daunting and call ancient wonders, but they were all heathens/pagans/human-sacrificing societies.

If Nigeria is to develop the fear of Juju is not a Hindrance, its just a Nuisance in the process.
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by Mkpotu(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2010
Am surprised some people are saying juju doesnt work. Definitely it works, whether you believe it or not, especially with respect to these armed robbers & kidnappers. Those robbers & kidnappers don't engage in such acts without the use of those juju/charms & since they have compromised & believed in it why wouldn't it work on them?

Some of us are talking from what we were thought in the Holy Books, that if you don't believe in juju or whatever, that it will not affect you, but that is for you. But that cannot be said of most armed Robbers & Kidnappers who before embarking on any operations, they have all these Babalawos or charms men that guide them as per protection. So tell me why they may not be affected by Oba's curse if his' is more superior. I think that informed why most of them are begging,

If the juju go send the thieves and kidnappers packing, let it start immediately, there is no need criticizing what the Oba & co. did as not standing the taste of 21st or being barbaric or whatever.

Once they finish from Bini own, i think such should equally be adopted in the East too so that people can have peace. If you have not witnessed armed robbery and these kidnapping cases you will not understand.

He who wears shoes know where it pitches.
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by Ranoscky(m): 11:31am On Jun 16, 2010
grin grin grin. . . . .@GreatGEO, nice 1 there, bored of the bini stuff and tryna bring another topic to make it lively isin't it?

Well, If i'll contribute on that thread hijacking topic, i think i'll say Yakubu should still remain with the SE in S.A while their's no name like 'KAUN' amongst D super eagle's so i don't think D topic is worth hijacking D bini stuff, so file be!  cool
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by Confusion: 11:46am On Jun 16, 2010
isnt it funny that we can easily forget things in nigeria
is it not he same juju that this same people use to protect themselves form police and also to tell if someone has money on him
No matter how well anyone uses charm it will always backfire. this i know and i have seen happen, if it doesnt backfire in one generation it will happen in the next
Dont you guys ever wonder why Benin city seem to be backward compare to other historic towns, inspite of the fact that its a trade route
Every trade route in the world naturally flourish by the simple fact that their is always trade activities associated with it.
But our beloved benin city where every house have a shrine and a god dedicated to each family and is well displayed to everyone seem to be a place where nothing meaningful is happen.
do u not also ponder why now, when the politician are all looking for powers to fortify themselves from other politicians, and to win elections
All i can say now is whatever is not true, real, genue will never last . soon or later the true motives of things will play out.
LET GOD BE TRUE AND EVERY MAN A LIER, FOR THE WORD OF GOD CAN NEVER BE BROKEN
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by eridah2007(m): 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2010
hmmm[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by drstone1: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2010
Who is Deceiving Who? Using Satan to Cast out Satan shocked shocked. I am quite surprised someone is recommending such a bizarre panacea to the politicians who themselves are mostly beneficiaries of Black Magic.remember Okija embarassed embarassed shocked!!Neither should Juju be termed African, as Black magic is found all over the World in different forms.Perhaps no nation on earth have been known to nationally celebrate and idolize the Power of Jazz like Haiti,yet that same island perhaps is the most backward nation on Earth and a perpetual disgrace to the black race as they typify all that is wrong with the negro; After more than 500yrs in existence, there seem to be no end in sight for their predicament, check their chequered history!! At the Source of all Armed Robbery, Corruption,419,ritual kidnappings and other vices in this Country is a subtle backing of Jazz for empowerment, this applies for some of our girls that travel abroad for prostitution,they need this to make business lucrative. So what are we talking about, That was were we were when the Europeans and Arabs dominated Africans in-spite of their Juju. Do you also know that behind the slave trade was Juju, as Africans propelled by the greed for this lucrative trade unleash terror on weaker communities using the power of Jazz to overcome, capture and trade their captives Wars in Africa are not fought with guns alone, so when you see the KOROMa's of Sierra Leone brutally amputate their captives it is not because they are senseless, JUJU is involved!!, Talking about CURSES,Do you know what the net implication is to have many cursed men in a society?? I fault that action. Good men must find the will and courage to provide a credible Alternative to this Show of shame,else such a hollow,ill conceived and diabolical approach would seem to offer a delusional respite to an already battered citizenry.
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by Ranoscky(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2010
^^Tales by moonlight!
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2010
dr stone:

Who is Deceiving Who? Using Satan to Cast out Satan shocked shocked. I am quite surprised someone is recommending such a bizarre panacea to the politicians who themselves are mostly beneficiaries of Black Magic.remember Okija embarassed embarassed shocked!!Neither should Juju be termed African, as Black magic is found all over the World in different forms.Perhaps no nation on earth have been known to nationally celebrate and idolize the Power of Jazz like Haiti,yet that same island perhaps is the most backward nation on Earth and a perpetual disgrace to the black race as they typify all that is wrong with the negro; After more than 500yrs in existence, there seem to be no end in sight for their predicament, check their chequered history!! At the Source of all Armed Robbery, Corruption,419,ritual kidnappings and other vices in this Country is a subtle backing of Jazz for empowerment, this applies for some of our girls that travel abroad for prostitution,they need this to make business lucrative. So what are we talking about, That was were we were when the Europeans and Arabs dominated Africans in-spite of their Juju. Do you also know that behind the slave trade was Juju, as Africans propelled by the greed for this lucrative trade unleash terror on weaker communities using the power of Jazz to overcome, capture and trade their captives Wars in Africa are not fought with guns alone, so when you see the KOROMa's of Sierra Leone brutally amputate their captives it is not because they are senseless, JUJU is involved!!, Talking about CURSES,Do you know what the net implication is to have many cursed men in a society?? I fault that action. Good men must find the will and courage to provide a credible Alternative to this Show of shame,else such a hollow,ill conceived and diabolical approach would seem to offer a delusional respite to an already battered citizenry.
in nigeria,anything goes!!!
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by Jaybee2412(m): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2010
This proved that our core traditional practices are more respected and effective. It is a pity that the whiteman had destroyed those values; that is why our society has become what it is today.
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by damilola15: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2010
LWKMD. so these robbers fear curse. maybe monarchs, chief-priest and women of certain towns should start cursing robbers, kidnappers and miscreants(even some politicians) so crime can reduce grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by drstone1: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2010
in nigeria,anything goes!!!
Yea, that is What most People Say and thats also why we seem to be headed no where. Change usually begins with just One Man; 1Man who insists on doing it Right, and that is all that is needed. eventually it gathers momentum. May God make us that 1 Man.Surprisingly, it might be the most ordinary of Characters, but with a strong conviction of Right and is truly enlightened about it. May be a Ghandi, Mandela,Rosa Parks or even you. When a Way is not defined Every Direction seems O.K.
It is more dangerous to tolerate an evil remedy on the grounds of expediency.ie. Using a scorpion to satisfy the desire for bread.
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by snowdrops(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2010
Richyblack and co with due respect are confusing issues.

The thread is about the Oba and his chiefs tackling crime through their traditional beliefs. Results so far are positive. Armed robbers, kidnappers are begging for forgiveness.

Instead of us to at least give the Benin palace credit people come here lambasting and insulting the Oba.

The same people have been the ones lamenting the spate of crime in the country. The government has failed abysmally in addressing this. Yet the first and only traditional institution to stand face to face to the criminals putting its reputation on the line is condemned.

SHOCKING.

Are some of you guys for real? Do you have a stake in the criminals loot?

Nigeria. What a confused nation.
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2010
snowdrops:

The thread is about the Oba and his chiefs tackling crime through their traditional beliefs. Results so far are positive. Armed robbers, kidnappers are begging for forgiveness.

Instead of us to at least give the Benin palace credit people come here lambasting and insulting the Oba.

The same people have been the ones lamenting the spate of crime in the country. The government has failed abysmally in addressing this. Yet the first and only traditional institution to stand face to face to the criminals putting its reputation on the line is condemned.

SHOCKING.

nigeria is not a state of anarchy.the police is saddled with the constitutional duty to ensure adequate security and maintain law and order.if you wanted me to start celebrating the positive outcome of the curse,i'd be so sorry indeed.
This aggressive solution of the oba is akin to that of the opc and bakassi boys who tackled criminality and turned to devil themselves afterward.there is no where in the world that crime does not occur;only in benin i've seen the king organising a cursing session to fight crime.
what we need is an effective security system that would eliminate or reduce to barest minimun level crimes in nigeria while the govt itself do everything possible to eradicate poverty.this juju something only have a short-term psychology effective which will sooner or later fade away.
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by snowdrops(m): 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Nigeria is not a state of anarchy.the police is saddled with the constitutional duty to ensure adequate security and maintain law and order.if you wanted me to start celebrating the positive outcome of the curse,I'd be so sorry indeed.
This aggressive solution of the oba is akin to that of the opc and bakassi boys who tackled criminality and turned to devil themselves afterward.there is no where in the world that crime does not occur;only in benin i've seen the king organising a cursing session to fight crime.
what we need is an effective security system that would eliminate or reduce to barest minimun level crimes in nigeria while the govt itself do everything possible to eradicate poverty.this juju something only have a short-term psychology effective which will sooner or later fade away.
you clearly dont reside in nigeria or benin for that matter.

you  kn ow nothing of the suffering the people of Benin have been subjected to by high crime rate.

true crime is universal, but the extent varies from place to place. in the same way, the perception of crime and the effectiveness of law en forecement also differs.

the police and judiciary failed the state. a doctor was kidnapped right in the theater, a lecturer in his office in university.

a 16 yr old girl brutally despoiled and killed in front of her parents, robbers were killing people in broad day light.

cultism became too rampant that even bus drivers all belonged to cults, and clashes was an everyday affair. the spate of crime overwhelmed the law enforcement.

tell me what is aggressive in placing a curse on criminals? you just use words loosely like a child.

i will no longer debate with you as you are obviously incorrigible
Re: Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness by bgees(m): 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2010
snowdrops:

SHOCKING.

you are so very on point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015 Jonathan Rally: Enugu State Government Declares Thursday Work-free Day / El-rufai Attacks CBN, Says Bank Destroying Jobs / Why PDP May Lose All Southern States If It Zones Presidency To North - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.